Morg w/WOL& PC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Insane Titan
After reading the good debate regarding Morg in another thread, just wondered on posters thoughs about him.

How many wins does he take?

Morg has WOL&PC

vs Photon Genis
Vs The Void
Vs PG Thor
Vs WWH
Vs Superman
Vs Odin
Vs worthy Juggs
Vs worthy Hulk
Vs each of the Phoeinx 5
Vs Thanos

JBL
Originally posted by Insane Titan
After reading the good debate regarding Morg in another thread, just wondered on posters thoughs about him.

Morg has WOL&PC

vs Photon Genis
Vs The Void
Vs PG Thor
Vs WWH
Vs Superman
Vs Odin
Vs worthy Juggs
Vs worthy Hulk
Vs each of the Phoeinx 5
Vs Thanos What is superman doing in this line-up? He's the only one that gets raped 100/10 with no chance in hell to even get one win.

Stoic
The only thing that i can say is that he was able to push all of Galactus' Heralds back, and would have killed them all if the Surfer did not seek the aid of Galactus. He wouldn't have a remote chance of beating Odin, he would be able to push Thanos for a little while, but I don't see him winning. The rest is anyone's guess. Just keep in mind that all of those Herald's as a team would be hard for anyone under mid to high Trans to stomp IMO.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Stoic
The only thing that i can say is that he was able to push all of Galactus' Heralds back, and would have killed them all if the Surfer did not seek the aid of Galactus. He wouldn't have a remote chance of beating Odin, he would be able to push Thanos for a little while, but I don't see him winning. The rest is anyone's guess. Just keep in mind that all of those Herald's as a team would be hard for anyone under mid to high Trans to stomp IMO. do you think he beats WWH then ?

Cosmicus
He would beat WWH, Worthy Hulk, and Superman.

He would lose to Odin, PG Thor, and Thanos.

I don't really know about the others.

golem370
I think he would beat Hulk Superman and Worthy Hulk and PG Thor. Maybe each of the Phoenix 5

Stoic
do you think he beats WWH then ?

Yes.

zopzop

Morg has WOL&PC

vs Photon Genis
Vs The Void
Vs PG Thor
Vs WWH
Vs Superman
Vs Odin
Vs worthy Juggs
Vs worthy Hulk
Vs each of the Phoeinx 5
Vs Thanos
IMHO

1) Don't know but he may have a chance if this isn't the Insane version of Genis
2) Morg
3) PG Thor would eventually win
4) Morg
5) Morg
6) Morg would make him work for it but Odin would win every time
7) Morg
8) Morg
9) No clue but if I had to pick ONE I'd probably choose Morg but if someone disagreed I could see where they coming from
10) Thanos after a brutal, close, very hard fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.