Dr. Manhattan, Saint of Killers Vs well, everyone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
Same scenario, in the current MU and DCU: These two heavy hitters team up and arrive on earth to begin cleansing the realties, believing them to be corrupt.
Do they cleanse earth then go off planet?
If they do, how far do they get in each reality, and who stops them?

yaadaveyaa
do they get access to everyone in dc and marvel all universes? could make this really easy or really difficult

riv6672
Not sure what you mean by access.
They arrive, start cleansing the planet.
Obviously its an extinction level threat, going to draw in more and more heroes/villains.
Do they get past these folks?
If they do, they go off planet.
This being comics they draw attention from each reality's space heroes/villains/alien races.
Do they get past them?
If they do then cosmic beings get involved, and so on.

yaadaveyaa
but who do we (the people creating the team to stop dr m and saint) have access to using your saying anyone? so we just drop LT on them and say gg? u gotta be more specific in your posts give some kind of fight not just hey anyones available who stops them? well thats just to broad

riv6672
Think of it as a gauntlet.
Can they get past earth's heroes, and if they do can they take out the various alien races, then various cosmic defenders/entities.

yaadaveyaa
ok well thats easy lt shows up says goodbye to them both and goes back to bed for a nice long nap

riv6672
First i confused you, now you confuse me. Who's it? And does it exist in both the MU and DCU?

Also, Doc and Saint are always hyped as being omnipotent or there abouts (i dont think they are), so how does this end so easily?

riv6672
Work with me here fella, you're the only one posting! stick out tongue

yaadaveyaa
soryr i only post while im at work, living tribunal would stop them both with a twist of his 3 sided head super easy, give a more specific example of who u want to try and stop those 2

LeonBuco666
Franklin Richards....

riv6672
SoK's shot God dead. Surely LT and Richards are below God?

LeonBuco666
He shot god dead?
Well franklin defeats Manhattan
And if SoK is capable of doing that then i have no counter argument.

LeonBuco666
Unless a certain 5th dimensional imp has other ideas.

riv6672
I'm actually pleasantly surprised no one's been in here hyping Manhattan. Zounds!

LeonBuco666
Manhattan has some great feats, but he is overhyped tremendous.

But Mxy owns both of them by erasing them from existence.

riv6672
I doubt Myx would care, but it'd be fun to see!

LeonBuco666
Even if mxy couldnt solo

All abstract entities & cosmic entities and top tier reality warpers against Sok and manhattan, SoK had trouble with a vampire, manhattan is hyped more than Gta V was.

LeonBuco666
Mxy would care, only person who is allowed to kill superman is him, so he says, so if he realizes supes has been killed an not by his hands, hes gonna be pretty pissed. Or be very happy and help SoK after killing manhattan for being so hyped

DarkRaiden
They don't make it past Earth in either universe.

riv6672
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Even if mxy couldnt solo

All abstract entities & cosmic entities and top tier reality warpers against Sok and manhattan, SoK had trouble with a vampire, manhattan is hyped more than Gta V was.
Ha yeah, the writer was directly quoted as saying Cassidy only survived because he wanted him to. PIS up the yin yang!
Still, it was his story, so who are WE to judge? wink

LeonBuco666
The Preacherverse is weird anyway.

LeonBuco666
Lol pis like never before.

riv6672
I read that before making this thread, i LOL'd!

yaadaveyaa
He shot god dead?
Well franklin defeats Manhattan
And if SoK is capable of doing that then i have no counter argument.

yea he takes the weapon from michael the angel of death or somehtin like that and forges a revolver that can kill gods, he kills god and the devil i believe

DarkSaint85
It all depends where you place the Preacherverse God, tbh.

SoK's greatest durability feat was standing completely unscathed (not even torn clothes) from a nuke. But then, Preacher was never meant to have battleboard feats.

As for Manhattan, he's like a Surfer level character in some respects. As long as nobody brings his precog up (which is useless), I'm fine with it.

riv6672
But what about his precog? wink

LeonBuco666
The Preacherverses God has a a soul...

Mxy turns his gun into a banana that shoots rainbows an grapes.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by riv6672
But what about his precog? wink

Ha.

It's useless hehe.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b52/qwirtle/BeforeWatchmenDrManhattan003-Zone-005_zpsfe3dae29.jpg

riv6672
Ugh. Ice cream headache!

yaadaveyaa

yea i didnt think about mxy at all

LeonBuco666
He can only see his own past an future.

Which is easily rendered useless with tachyons

riv6672

Its going to be embarrassing when he gets shot dead with a grape, though! laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
He can only see his own past an future.

Which is easily rendered useless with tachyons

Also useless because he does not want to 'change' the future anymore.

Which made Ozy's tachyons hilariously moot.

Galan007
preacherverse god was totally omnipotent, but only when he was seated on his throne. while off his throne, however, he was a very finite(and very killable) character. that is why SoK made it a point to attack PV god before he could sit back on his throne--because that's the only time he was vulnerable.

anyway, this duo goes down hard, obviously.

LeonBuco666
He'd just respawn in the 5 dimension, come back uber pissed of an just destroy creation yet again.

golem370
Marvel's Death and Thanos. What LT closes a galaxy with them in it?

celestialdemon
Originally posted by Galan007
preacherverse god was totally omnipotent, but only when he was seated on his throne. while off his throne, however, he was a very finite(and very killable) character. that is why SoK made it a point to attack PV god before he could sit back on his throne--because that's the only time he was vulnerable.

anyway, this duo goes down hard, obviously.

Exactly.

riv6672
Absolutely, but as i used them to start a conversation or three, i am the truly powerful one. Mwahahaaaa!

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by riv6672
Absolutely, but as i used them to start a conversation or three, i am the truly powerful one. Mwahahaaaa!

soooo u basically made a thread about nothing? well played where are the moderators lol

riv6672
Oh it was something.
At most other boards this would actually be a heated debate.
You guys dont seem to have the manhattan fanboys here, though...

LeonBuco666
Naw man, we got superman fanboys & Thanos fanboys

Existere
Watchmen characters just don't vibe well with a Vs. Forum, their feats weren't written for this kind of character analysis.

riv6672
Exactly what makes it a hoot when they get done!

Existere
Eh, Dr. Manhattan doesn't have the feats to suggest that he can keep up with most herald-level beings. Just a lot of fans losing their sh*t because he can create clones and knows the future, without either of those things having feats to back up 'potential' in a Vs. forum

If people are in to Dr. Manhattan because he seems powerful, they're loving Watchmen for the wrong reasons, and should probably start reading Solar: Man of the Atom instead.

edit: I should clarify that I haven't read Before Watchmen, so I guess that could change things, though if the book is feat heavy it just confirms why I don't want to read it.

riv6672
I hear you.
It had nice art, though. smile

Mindset
Originally posted by Existere
Eh, Dr. Manhattan doesn't have the feats to suggest that he can keep up with most herald-level beings. Just a lot of fans losing their sh*t because he can create clones and knows the future, without either of those things having feats to back up 'potential' in a Vs. forum

If people are in to Dr. Manhattan because he seems powerful, they're loving Watchmen for the wrong reasons, and should probably start reading Solar: Man of the Atom instead.

edit: I should clarify that I haven't read Before Watchmen, so I guess that could change things, though if the book is feat heavy it just confirms why I don't want to read it. ha18 needs to reeducate you.

Dr. M can make an infinite amount of clones, he is invincible.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.