Ghost Rider vs Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Insane Titan
Ghost Rider(Blaze) vs DOS Doomsday

GR (Zarathos) vs HP Doomsday

Who wins

Khazra Reborn
Doomsday doesn't really have a soul, so hellfire and PS will be useless. I guess H/P Doomsday would eventually adapt someway to put Zarathos down.

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Doomsday doesn't really have a soul, so hellfire and PS will be useless. I guess H/P Doomsday would eventually adapt someway to put Zarathos down.

while i agree with the first statement, im not sure he posses the strength to put him down overall... now im not the leading expert on dd but i dont see it gr wins a majority

DTM
Id say the same thing, I dont think Doomsday has a soul, nor does he have real emotions, like guilt, which the Penance Stare exploits. Both Doomsdays should beat GR in the end.

LeonBuco666
There is no way for DD to beat GR on pure strength...brute force doesnt work, he easily regenerates from pretty much anything, will be able to throw DD around, and if he does get knocked on, then the spirit that comes back is gonna **** his ugly ass up harder than its ever been ****ed. - BLAZE VS DOS DD
hp doomsday doesnt really have much to do here. Zarathos is just gonna counter every ****** punch he throws, then beat him to a mush, an when DD regens he'll either be gone or he'll just **** him up again until, eventually neither can do anything to the other, but I think DD will have been defeated, or given in by then.

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
There is no way for DD to beat GR on pure strength...brute force doesnt work, he easily regenerates from pretty much anything, will be able to throw DD around, and if he does get knocked on, then the spirit that comes back is gonna **** his ugly ass up harder than its ever been ****ed. - BLAZE VS DOS DD
hp doomsday doesnt really have much to do here. Zarathos is just gonna counter every ****** punch he throws, then beat him to a mush, an when DD regens he'll either be gone or he'll just **** him up again until, eventually neither can do anything to the other, but I think DD will have been defeated, or given in by then.

well said

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.