Sidious vs Nox, Wrath 2.0, HoT and Barsenthor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Based
Technically it's neither Nox or Wrath as this is the version of them that faces and "kills" Revan, before they each got promoted.

This is the HoT and Barsenthor when they free Revan.

The four of them replace Mace and the B team and go and attempt to arrest Sidious.

Nephthys
Team.

carthage
Sidious still kills them.

Lord Stark
The Team takes this.

FreshestSlice
Team. Sidious loss to Mace solo, there's no way he can stand up to a team this caliber. Pretty much no one person can.

carthage
Power/saber level for Emperor's wrath?

Nalaniel
Team.

Nephthys
Oh wait, this is the team before their prime. Sidious can probably beat them at this point.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Nephthys
Oh wait, this is the team before their prime. Sidious can probably beat them at this point.

Thanks for pointing that out, I had missed that this is their below level 40 incarnations.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Thanks for pointing that out, I had missed that this is their below level 40 incarnations.
Below level 40? Let's not bring levels into this. I'm going to assume you mean Chapter 3. Anyway, they free Revan at the very end of Chapter 2, or a month-ish before.(that's 37 if you're wondering) I doubt most of them did much growing in that time.

Anyway, I still think the Team could take this one, even at this stage.

Based
Originally posted by Nephthys
Oh wait, this is the team before their prime.

Well it would be spite if it wasn't

NewGuy01
Yeah, that was kinda the point.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by carthage
Power/saber level for Emperor's wrath?
The Wrath has some of the best, if not the best saber feats in game. Force feats are comparable but they get the typical treatment of SWTOR protagonist in that regard.
dUydrvpExHI

Stigma
Sidious takes down a few, before being overwhelmed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.