Batman(Under the Red Hood) vs Khan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

playa1258
Who wins?

Tattoos N Scars
Batman works this chump!!

playa1258
Bruce was pretty uber in that film.

Zack Fair
Don't remember much, but I'm siding with Khan

Arachnid1
Batman wins this one. Bruce was whooping legit super powered beings left and right if I remember correctly. Didn't he beat Amazo in that move? Khan struggled against Spock. Khan is screwed. This is Batman who probably knows every pressure point and every martial art know to man. That, mixed with his gadgets wraps this up pretty quickly.

KingD19
Batman was clearly superhuman in that movie, jumping dozens of feet while chasing Red Hood and stuff like that.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by KingD19
Batman was clearly superhuman in that movie, jumping dozens of feet while chasing Red Hood and stuff like that.

um, batman is always superhuman big grin

batman stomps and stomps hard here...

KingD19
The Nolanverse version is barely that.

playa1258
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Batman wins this one. Bruce was whooping legit super powered beings left and right if I remember correctly. Didn't he beat Amazo in that move? Khan struggled against Spock. Khan is screwed. This is Batman who probably knows every pressure point and every martial art know to man. That, mixed with his gadgets wraps this up pretty quickly.

Yeah he destroyed the head of Amazo with explosives and was taking hits from Amazo in stride.

BruceSkywalker
The Nolanverse version is barely that.

you know i was joking right when i said that stick out tongue

KingD19
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
you know i was joking right when i said that stick out tongue

Did you know I was high when I replied? smokin'

BruceSkywalker
Did you know I was high when I replied? smokin'

then you should get another batch big grin laughing laughing

Tattoos N Scars
A better fight would be Khan vs Dark Helmet from Spaceballs. Let me know if you want to BZ it, Quan. Helmet would push Khan's shit in.

h1a8
This thread is spite. A better fight would be h2h only.

marwash22
any animated Batman beats the shit out of Khan.

This seems like a bait thread.

RJ 2.0
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
um, batman is always superhuman big grin

batman stomps and stomps hard here... Indeed. RH Batman was BEAST.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.