Aryn Leneer vs Darth Nox

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
who wins

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Nox force rapes.

NewGuy01
no

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I don't see Aryn as a superior to Thanaton in the force, whom Nox tanked the attacks of without consequence, ragdolled, choked, and brought to his knees.

Lord Stark
Nox takes this.

Nephthys
Originally posted by NewGuy01
no

Yes.

NewGuy01
Does anyone else notice topics are disappearing randomly?

Nephthys
Yes.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
yeah, dafuq is goin on?

Based
Nox wtf rapes.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Nephthys
Yes.

Malgus didn't rape Leneer even after his power boost. He won, but it wasn't a stomp.

I doubt Nox is actually stronger than Malgus.

Nephthys
Malgus didn't rape Leneer even after his power boost. He won, but it wasn't a stomp.

I doubt Nox is actually stronger than Malgus.

He Force pwned her.

Nos is likely comparable and rather close to Malgus. He shit-stomped Thanaton, who I don't see Aryn being more powerful than.

Lord Stark
Does anyone else notice topics are disappearing randomly? Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
yeah, dafuq is goin on?

The threads violated the rules. Darth Bane vs. the Military violates the only SWs matchups. Bane vs. the b-team violates 3v3 being the max for matchups.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Lord Stark
The threads violated the rules. Darth Bane vs. the Military violates the only SWs matchups. Bane vs. the b-team violates 3v3 being the max for matchups.
Were those threads made by "Emperordmd" the asshat sock account that was created to troll me?

carthage
Yeah lol. They even made a graphic of your avatar and that bald image of Bane saying you loved him.

Bane vs. The US army is one of the best threads I've ever seen

Emperordmb
I bet that ****in sock was Intrepid or ROTJ Vader.

I at least recognize that Carthage does have some limits/restraint in regards to how far he is willing to go to troll me.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Were those threads made by "Emperordmd" the asshat sock account that was created to troll me?
Yup.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.