Forest Gump vs John McClane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
Clash of the Titans

H2H Only

quanchi112
Gump wins a close fight.

Robtard
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Clash of the Titans

H2H Only

McClane's damage-soak > Gump's damage output

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
McClane's damage-soak > Gump's damage output So you're basically saying Gump could be given free hits and still not take him because you say his damage soak is that great ?

laughing out loud

Firefly218
McClane stomps

Robtard
Originally posted by quanchi112
So you're basically saying Gump could be given free hits and still not take him because you say his damage soak is that great ?

laughing out loud

Reading comprehension fail on your part. Maybe read it again.

ps Stop being a sore loser. Thanks.

quanchi112
Reading comprehension fail on your part. Maybe read it again.

ps Stop being a sore loser. Thanks. Then your post doesn't make sense. Forest is in far better shape. He beats him. Barely.

Gump ftw.

Robtard
Then your post doesn't make sense. Forest is in far better shape. He beats him. Barely.

Gump ftw.

If you watched the DH films you'd know what ridiculous damage McClane has survived.

Nah. McClane takes this one.

quanchi112
If you watched the DH films you'd know what ridiculous damage McClane has survived.

Nah. McClane takes this one. He takes beatdowns. I get it. He also gets taken prisoner, relies on weapons, and gets crushed on planes.

Gump ftw. The latest film showed his own son didn't respect him. Awful film.

Robtard
He takes beatdowns. I get it. He also gets taken prisoner, relies on weapons, and gets crushed on planes.

Gump ftw. The latest film showed his own son didn't respect him. Awful film.

quanchi112

Nah. McClane takes this one. More spam rage due to not being able to counter film facts.

This is what I have reduced you to. You're mentally broken.

Robtard
More spam rage due to not being able to counter film facts.

This is what I have reduced you to. You're mentally broken. If you watched the DH films you'd know what ridiculous damage McClane has survived.

quanchi112

Nah. McClane takes this one. More spam rage.

Gump ftw based off my reasoning in this thread.

BruceSkywalker
McClane shoves a box of chocolates down Gump's throat

the end

Robtard
More spam rage.

Gump ftw based off my reasoning in this thread.

quanchi112

Nah. McClane takes this one. Originally posted by quanchi112
He takes beatdowns. I get it. He also gets taken prisoner, relies on weapons, and gets crushed on planes.

Gump ftw. The latest film showed his own son didn't respect him. Awful film. Quit rage looping.

Firefly218
The only feat Gump has is rage assaulting Jenny's abusive hippy boyfriend. McClane ftw

Impediment
McClane.

Stigma
McClane wins.

Robtard
obviously

quanchi112
obviously Based on ?

Robtard
Feats posted on page 1, obviously.

quanchi112
Feats posted on page 1, obviously. You exaggerated and ignore the other showings. John gets ass stomped in his own films.

Robtard
You exaggerated and ignore the other showings. John gets ass stomped in his own films.

quanchi112

Nah. McClane takes this one. He has also lost fights and used guns to equalize. This is hand to hand.

smile

Robtard
He has also lost fights and used guns to equalize. This is hand to hand.

smile

quanchi112

Nah. McClane takes this one. I did but I also know he's lost fights and relied on both weapons and opponent stupidity to come out on top. Gump ftw.

Silent Master
John wins

RJ 2.0
Mac hellarapes.

jinXed by JaNx
I kinda look at this like the Simpsons episode where Homer fought Drederick tatum. Gump will absorb the first half of the damage from McClane with no problem at all by the second half of the fight I see Gump getting annoyed because he actually knows how to fight. This is where I believe the ping pong accuracy and the running around the world stamina kicks in

quanchi112
Originally posted by RJ 2.0
Mac hellarapes. Based on ?

RJ 2.0
Based on ? Based on McClane being a far superior opponent.

jinXed by JaNx
Based on McClane being a far superior opponent.

Which is based on nothing because he requires CGI laughing out loud

RJ 2.0
Mac has one punch KO power and his damage soak is off the charts.

jinXed by JaNx
Anyone can knock a man out in one punch if they know what they're doing.

quanchi112
Based on McClane being a far superior opponent. Not at all. The guy is a punching bag and isn't respected by his wife or son.

quanchi112
Mac has one punch KO power and his damage soak is off the charts. He didn't oneshot the woman.

laughing out loud

Gump ftw.

RJ 2.0
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Anyone can knock a man out in one punch if they know what they're doing. Lol no.

RJ 2.0
He didn't oneshot the woman.

laughing out loud

Gump ftw. Actually he kinda did.

When did Gump display anything clsoe to a feat that proves he can even hurt McClane? When did Gump display anything even close to damage soak that matches McClane?

He never did. /thread.

God Cloth Seiya
McClane stomps.

RJ 2.0
They know.

God Cloth Seiya
Not all of them.

Robtard
I did but I also know he's lost fights and relied on both weapons and opponent stupidity to come out on top. Gump ftw.

quanchi112

Nah. McClane takes this one. I have and also made note of the guns, stupidity, and luck he doesn't have outside his shitty movies. Gump ftw.

quanchi112
Actually he kinda did.

When did Gump display anything clsoe to a feat that proves he can even hurt McClane? When did Gump display anything even close to damage soak that matches McClane?

He never did. /thread. You don't know what a oneshot is. Interesting.

So now McClane is immune to human damage. This is ridiculous.

Your claims aren't backed by anything other than fanboyism.

Werewolf582
McClane

Silent Master
Originally posted by Impediment
McClane.

Agreed.

Robtard
I have and also made note of the guns, stupidity, and luck he doesn't have outside his shitty movies. Gump ftw.

quanchi112

Nah. McClane takes this one. Rage Loop.

Gump wins. Female strength can tear Johhny a new ass.

Robtard
Rage Loop.

Gump wins. Female strength can tear Johhny a new ass.

quanchi112

Nah. McClane takes this one. He also has been beaten down and needs to rely on aid, weaponry, and stupidity.

Gump wins. The guy has stamina and punching power.

Robtard
He also has been beaten down and needs to rely on aid, weaponry, and stupidity.

Gump wins. The guy has stamina and punching power.

quanchi112

Nah. McClane takes this one. Rage loop so Gump wins based off previously stated reasons.

Robtard
Rage loop so Gump wins based off previously stated reasons.

quanchi112

Nah. McClane takes this one. Calm down. Quit rage looping. Gump wins.

Robtard
Calm down. Quit rage looping. Gump wins.

"irony"

quanchi112
"irony"

Nah. McClane takes this one. Please calm down. You can't stop. Gump wins. Let it go.

Robtard
Please calm down. You can't stop. Gump wins. Let it go.

"irony"

quanchi112
"irony"

Nah. McClane takes this one. Quit using words I taught you. Gump wins.

Quit cutting yourself.

Robtard
Quit using words I taught you. Gump wins.

Quit cutting yourself.

"irony"

RJ 2.0
You don't know what a oneshot is. Interesting.

So now McClane is immune to human damage. This is ridiculous.

Your claims aren't backed by anything other than fanboyism. A oneshot is pretty much any reply I give you.

Waiting on Gump's damage soak.....

jinXed by JaNx
Lol no.

Yea, knocking down a man who is not expecting to be punched is not impressive

RJ 2.0
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Yea, knocking down a man who is not expecting to be punched is not impressive OK let's try this another way. List Gump's H2H feats.

draxx_tOfU
McClane's damage soak is ridiculous, he wins.

Lestov16
Only reason Gump beat Van Zan is because Zan was even more retarded than him. In a fight against a competent opponent, Gump will get squashed. McClane rapes

Robtard
Come on, Lest. Van Zan is not less intelligent than Gump. He does happen to make impossibly retarded choices due to his rage (eg jumping right into a dragon's mouth) and he has very little punching power.

RJ 2.0
OK let's try this another way. List Gump's H2H feats.

quanchi112
A oneshot is pretty much any reply I give you.

Waiting on Gump's damage soak..... How many times has McClane oneshotted someone before ?

Originally posted by Lestov16
Only reason Gump beat Van Zan is because Zan was even more retarded than him. In a fight against a competent opponent, Gump will get squashed. McClane rapes Stay on topic and quit saying stupid things. You're so biased anymore it causes me to grin.

Robtard

quanchi112

Nah. McClane takes this one. I also know the aid, lucky circumstances, and stupidly in opponents he has faced. Gump ftw.

God Cloth Seiya
McClane stomps Gump

Robtard
I also know the aid, lucky circumstances, and stupidly in opponents he has faced. Gump ftw.

RJ 2.0
How many times has McClane oneshotted someone before ?

Stop dodging and list the feats, champ.

quanchi112

Nah. McClane takes this one. You are ignoring the other factors and hyping him. Be the fanboy. It's all you know.

Gump ftw.

Robtard
You are ignoring the other factors and hyping him. Be the fanboy. It's all you know.

Gump ftw.

quanchi112
Stop dodging and list the feats, champ. You won't answer my questions so you concede.

quanchi112

Nah. McClane takes this one. You are ignoring other factors and proving you can't debate. Gump ftw.

RJ 2.0
You won't answer my questions so you concede. Can't answer a question with a question, that's dodging.

Now, list the feats.

quanchi112
Can't answer a question with a question, that's dodging.

Now, list the feats. Combo of feats and McClane always getting beat up.

McClane isn't oneshotting Gump. Gump wins. Superior stamina.

RJ 2.0
Combo of feats and McClane always getting beat up.

McClane isn't oneshotting Gump. Gump wins. Superior stamina. Lol, superior stamina? Sure about that? Think about it, think hard.

Time Immemorial
Forest did have uber stamina, he pulled his entire injured squad out of a hot zone on his back by himself.

quanchi112
Forest did have uber stamina, he pulled his entire injured squad out of a hot zone on his back by himself. thumb up

quanchi112
Lol, superior stamina? Sure about that? Think about it, think hard. Yes, I am sure about that.

Time Immemorial
Not to mention being the fastest player on his football team, ran everywhere he went, swam from out at sea to land, ran cross country twice.

quanchi112
Not to mention fastest player on his football team, ran everywhere he went, swam from out at sea to land, ran cross country twice. Somebody gets it.

Robtard
You are ignoring other factors and proving you can't debate. Gump ftw.

quanchi112

Nah. McClane takes this one. Rage loop.

Gump wins. Superior stamina and McClane is a punching bag.

Lestov16
McClane has superior H2H feats. Has Gump ever taken on anybody as big as Karl or Targo, or withstood a beating from anybody as skilled as Mai Lihn or Stuart?

Pulling people out of firefights, even while sustaining bullets, is commonplace for soldiers. Getting knocked out of a (IIRC) 5 story window, hitting numerous metal objects on the way down, and then less than 2 minutes later ramming your attacker with a SUV, on the otherhand, is rather rare.

quanchi112
McClane has superior H2H feats. Has Gump ever taken on anybody as big as Karl or Targo, or withstood a beating from anybody as skilled as Mai Lihn or Stuart?

Pulling people out of firefights, even while sustaining bullets, is commonplace for soldiers. Getting knocked out of a (IIRC) 5 story window, hitting numerous metal objects on the way down, and then less than 2 minutes later ramming your attacker with a SUV, on the otherhand, is rather rare. He also has a long lost of beatdowns and luck which allowed him to prevail.

The amount of people Gump bring back isn't common place. You have no real concept of being a soldier so don't act like it was easy. Being the fastest person on a collegiate team isn't common place either. Running for years isn't common place either. Being the Ping pong champ isn't common place either. Did you even watch the film ?

Lestov16
STFU Quan. Just...STFU

Gump may have done some impressive shit, but none of it is out of the range of a skilled human. McClane has done and withstood shit that would obliterate a human being, such as what I mentioned above with the SUV.

Robtard
Rage loop.

Gump wins. Superior stamina and McClane is a punching bag.

"irony"

quanchi112
STFU Quan. Just...STFU

Gump may have done some impressive shit, but none of it is out of the range of a skilled human. McClane has done and withstood shit that would obliterate a human being, such as what I mentioned above with the SUV. He was at the peak of his expertise. No, it wouldn't. McClane has been crushed in combat before in his own films. Gump did far more extraordinary things than McClane. You speak of real life combat situations demeaning the men and women's accomplishments. You really degraded the people who risk their,lives accomplishments into not that big of a deal.

quanchi112
"irony"

Nah. McClane takes this one. Crushed by a woman and off the plane.

Gump wins.

Robtard
Crushed by a woman and off the plane.

Gump wins.

quanchi112

Nah. McClane takes this one. Quit ignoring my reasoning and rage looping.

Gump wins.

Lestov16
Gump did far more extraordinary things than McClane.

Gump has defeated tougher opponents than McClane's opponents in H2H combat? Please post these feats.

quanchi112
Gump has defeated tougher opponents than McClane's opponents in H2H combat? Please post these feats. You already attacked our military and the sacrifices these brave people sacrifice for your freedom. I already listed his accomplishments. You are trying to twist my words. Don't you ever demean someone risking their life for your freedom ever again.

Lestov16
Gump has defeated tougher opponents than McClane's opponents in H2H combat? Please post these feats.

quanchi112
Quit putting words in my mouth.

Robtard
Quit ignoring my reasoning and rage looping.

Gump wins.

quanchi112

Nah. McClane takes this one. Rage loop. Gump wins.

Robtard
Rage loop. Gump wins.

"irony"

quanchi112
"irony"

Nah. McClane takes this one. You are the one incapable of debate. Gump wins based off of previously stated reasons.

Lestov16

Robtard
You are the one incapable of debate. Gump wins based off of previously stated reasons.
"irony"

quanchi112
Another rage looper. Gump ftw.

quanchi112
"irony"

Nah. McClane takes this one. You can't debate. With that being said Gump wins.

Robtard
You can't debate. With that being said Gump wins.

"irony"

steverules_2
Quan I dunno if you've realized but Robert is copying and pasting his previous posts and you replying to them...well makes you look like a tool and a bit of a t!t, he's baiting you

quanchi112
Originally posted by steverules_2
Quan I dunno if you've realized but Robert is copying and pasting his previous posts and you replying to them...well makes you look like a tool and a bit of a t!t, he's baiting you Incorrect. He is copying and pasting because he can't debate. I am responding and upping my post count while at the same time changing Robbie into a rage looper that I want him to be. He's so emotionally invested he can't walk away or debate.

Win/win.

RJ 2.0
Yes, I am sure about that. So Forrest can run fast and for a long time, this is superior FIGHTING stamina to you? This trumps being beaten, shot, cut up, falling from hundreds of feet and still having enough juice to win the day as Mac does on a regular basis, even in his 50's-60's?

Now, here's Forrest's fighting feats:

Dude in the car who was molesting Jenny. Dude at the black panther party.

That's it. And when he was done with them, they got right up and barely had any marks on them.

There it is, Gump's H2H feats. Enjoy.

quanchi112
So Forrest can run fast and for a long time, this is superior FIGHTING stamina to you? This trumps being beaten, shot, cut up, falling from hundreds of feet and still having enough juice to win the day as Mac does on a regular basis, even in his 50's-60's?

Now, here's Forrest's fighting feats:

Dude in the car who was molesting Jenny. Dude at the black panther party.

That's it. And when he was done with them, they got right up and barely had any marks on them.

There it is, Gump's H2H feats. Enjoy. He can also run fast and carry an entire squad of his troops while wounded in the heat under the duress of imminent annihilation.

Forest stopped. He won't stop here. McClane gets beaten up in every movie and relies on luck, weapons, and stupidity.

Ironic a stupid man beats him down here. Ironic indeed.

Robtard
Incorrect. He is copying and pasting because he can't debate. I am responding and upping my post count while at the same time changing Robbie into a rage looper that I want him to be. He's so emotionally invested he can't walk away or debate.

Win/win.

"irony"

quanchi112
"irony"

Nah. McClane takes this one. Quit ignoring the films. Gump ftw.

Robtard
Quit ignoring the films. Gump ftw.

"irony"

quanchi112
"irony"

Nah. McClane takes this one. You are ignoring her context of the films. Gump ftw.

Robtard
You are ignoring her context of the films. Gump ftw.

"irony" + "her" laughing out loud

quanchi112
"irony" + "her" laughing out loud

Nah. McClane takes this one. Cling to a typo. This further proves you lost the debate.

Gump ftw.

Robtard
Cling to a typo. This further proves you lost the debate.

Gump ftw.

quanchi112

Nah. McClane takes this one. Irony.

Previously stated reasons Gump wins.

Robtard
Irony.

Previously stated reasons Gump wins.

"irony"

RJ 2.0
He can also run fast and carry an entire squad of his troops while wounded in the heat under the duress of imminent annihilation.

Forest stopped. He won't stop here. McClane gets beaten up in every movie and relies on luck, weapons, and stupidity.

Ironic a stupid man beats him down here. Ironic indeed. He carried a few men, one at a time. McClane has strength feats that trump that. If Gump has the strength you say he does, where was it when he fought the dude at the black panther party? Dude was barely bloodied.

Running fast doe snot mean someone is a good fighter, you retard.

quanchi112
"irony"

Nah. McClane takes this one. You are ignoring context. Gump wins.

quanchi112
He carried a few men, one at a time. McClane has strength feats that trump that. If Gump has the strength you say he does, where was it when he fought the dude at the black panther party? Dude was barely bloodied.

Running fast doe snot mean someone is a good fighter, you retard. He carried many men. Acting like carrying ten men one at a time all that distance in that heat on top of the gear located on his person is very difficult.

He won.

McClane bleeds all the time.

Running fast, showing off speed, endurance, and fighting skills shows he can best his ass. You're very shaken.

RJ 2.0
What fighting skills?

quanchi112
What fighting skills? His two fights. He's 2-0 as a man.

Robtard
You are ignoring context. Gump wins.

"irony"

TheVaultDweller
I give this to McClane, purely because the guy has absolutely ridiculous damage soak. I don't see Gump being able to do anything to put him down for even a KO.

quanchi112
"irony"

Nah. McClane takes this one. I don't ignore the context of how he got out of those sticky situations. You do. Gump wins.

Robtard
I don't ignore the context of how he got out of those sticky situations. You do. Gump wins.

"irony"

Robtard
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
I give this to McClane, purely because the guy has absolutely ridiculous damage soak. I don't see Gump being able to do anything to put him down for even a KO.

Another McWinner thumb up

quanchi112
"irony"

Nah. McClane takes this one. Rage loop.

Concession accepted.

Gump wins.

Robtard
Rage loop.

Concession accepted.

Gump wins.

"irony"

quanchi112
"irony"

Nah. McClane takes this one. Now there is some irony.

Gump wins. McClane gets a usual beatdown but Gump doesn't stop until he is ko'd. He has the endurance and stamina to finish the job.

Robtard
Now there is some irony.

Gump wins. McClane gets a usual beatdown but Gump doesn't stop until he is ko'd. He has the endurance and stamina to finish the job.

"irony"

quanchi112
Now there is some irony.

Gump wins. McClane gets a usual beatdown but Gump doesn't stop until he is ko'd. He has the endurance and stamina to finish the job. Originally posted by Robtard
"irony"

Nah. McClane takes this one. If you can't counter this then you concede.

Robtard
If you can't counter this then you concede.

"irony"

quanchi112
"irony"

Nah. McClane takes this one. Concession accepted.

Robtard
Concession accepted.

"irony"

Silent Master
"irony"

He can't afford a TV.

quanchi112
"irony"

Nah. McClane takes this one. You can't counter my post. Quit conceding. Take whatever dignity you have left and leave Gump's thread.

Robtard
You can't counter my post. Quit conceding. Take whatever dignity you have left and leave Gump's thread.

"irony"

Lestov16
You know you've gone lower than rock bottom when you start saying Forrest Gump, the mentally handicapped guy, can beat legitimate action heroes. Quan is making Gump look like Niel DeGrasse Tyson in comparison.

Silent Master
You know you've gone lower than rock bottom when you start saying Forrest Gump, the mentally handicapped guy, can beat legitimate action heroes. Quan is making Gump look like Niel DeGrasse Tyson.

quan is just lashing out because of his massive butt-hurt.

quanchi112
"irony"

Nah. McClane takes this one. Ok, point out specific feats and show me you're capable of making an actual point. I'll decimate your point but at least try to debate.

quanchi112
You know you've gone lower than rock bottom when you start saying Forrest Gump, the mentally handicapped guy, can beat legitimate action heroes. Quan is making Gump look like Niel DeGrasse Tyson in comparison. McClane is very lucky even Sadako admitted it thus undermining all his feats. Gump wins. McClane is overrated and lucky. Ask Sadako if you don't believe me.

Robtard
Ok, point out specific feats and show me you're capable of making an actual point. I'll decimate your point but at least try to debate.

"irony"

quanchi112
"irony"

Nah. McClane takes this one. No, he is lucky. Sadako even said as much. Luck runs out against Gump.

Robtard
No, he is lucky. Sadako even said as much. Luck runs out against Gump.

quanchi112

Nah. McClane takes this one. Don't you dare turn your back on Sadako. He isn't even here to defend himself you monster.

Ps. This just in. I just got a pm from Sadako.

It reads, Gump wins.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>