Buffy vs. Spock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Firefly218
h2h no weapons

Who wins?

Time Immemorial
Buffy pussy whips

BruceSkywalker
Buffy and Spock mate and she gives birth to the next generation of vampire slayer

Arachnid1
Buffy beats his ass to space and back.

Stigma
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Buffy and Spock mate and she gives birth to the next generation of vampire slayer
In that case, Uhura ragestomps.

Silent Master
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

Spock isn't a vampire, so she wouldn't be interested.

quanchi112
Spock rapes.

DTM
Buffy wins fairly solidly, unless hes able to use the vulcan nerve pinch, which is probably the only way Spock would beat her. A better fight would be Buffy vs. Khan......then again, maybe its best we dont go down that road. smile

Lestov16
Buffy annihilates Spock. STFU Quan

Firefly218
Agreed. Buffy ftw

quanchi112
Originally posted by Lestov16
Buffy annihilates Spock. STFU Quan Wrong. Spock stomps. STFU, nerd.

Zack Fair
Buffy femdoms Spock.

NemeBro
Buffy would lay Spock out pretty easily.

Silent Master
Originally posted by NemeBro
Buffy would lay Spock out pretty easily.

As usual, quan is just trolling.

dadudemon
Originally posted by quanchi112
Wrong. Spock stomps. STFU, nerd.

I think for once they are right about Spock (or Kahn) losing.

IIRC, buffy has some feats of strength that put her waaaaaay above Spock or Khan.

Personally, I couldn't get into the show...it felt very shallow and dumb like all the other WB/UPN shit that was put out during that time. That's my opinion and I don't want to offend anyone. I liked the PT more than the OT so I think we all probably have some shit opinions on something.

Anyway, Quan, I think this is one of those rare times that you are wrong. These guys will probably rape stomp you with feats from Buffy. Don't open that can of worms. She has multiple seasons to draw from where she kicks the asses of characters much stronger than Khan or Spock.

Silent Master
Originally posted by dadudemon

IIRC, buffy has some feats of strength that put her waaaaaay above Spock or Khan.

Personally, I couldn't get into the show...it felt very shallow and dumb like all the other WB/UPN shit that was put out during that time. That's my opinion and I don't want to offend anyone. I liked the PT more than the OT so I think we all probably have some shit opinions on something.

Anyway, Quan, I think this is one of those rare times that you are wrong. These guys will probably rape stomp you with feats from Buffy. Don't open that can of worms. She has multiple seasons to draw from where she kicks the asses of characters much stronger than Khan or Spock.

So you think that Khan wins in all the other threads on this board?

quanchi112

Anyway, Quan, I think this is one of those rare times that you are wrong. These guys will probably rape stomp you with feats from Buffy. Don't open that can of worms. She has multiple seasons to draw from where she kicks the asses of characters much stronger than Khan or Spock. How is the series allowed here ?

I believe Spock puts this female in her place.

Firefly218

You are quite the odd person.

Buffy a dumb show? PT better than OT? Quan is rarely wrong?

confused

quanchi112
Originally posted by Silent Master
As usual, quan is just trolling. Based on ?

DTM
BTVS is actually one of my all time favorite TV shows. Its fantastic series, and its spin off Angel is just about at that level as well. Amazing shows that really showcase the beginnings of Joss Whedons genius.

Lestov16
BTVS and especially Angel rank amongst my favorite ever shows. Considering these shows are what cause Marvel to allows him to direct the Avengers, they clearly have some good quality to them.

RJ 2.0
Buffy annihilates Spock. STFU Quan laughing

Firefly218
BTVS and especially Angel rank amongst my favorite ever shows. Considering these shows are what cause Marvel to allows him to direct the Avengers, they clearly have some good quality to them.
That, and also Kevin feige is a big firefly fan. In an interview he says he hired joss after seeing his ensemble work with firefly.

Buffy and Angel are in my top ten

quanchi112
Originally posted by RJ 2.0
laughing ?

dadudemon
So you think that Khan wins in all the other threads on this board?

Most of the time when Quan says Khan wins, he does. Except for the obvious troll threads...

Also, I would like to point out that Khan is a super super genius. He is above and beyond anything any humans on earth can be. Even if he is outclassed, if he is given prep, he can defeat even stronger opponents than himself. The only way to get the better of Khan, in a game of wits, is to use his arrogance against him a la Kirk.

dadudemon
Originally posted by RJ 2.0
laughing

haha

I noticed your location. You mother ****er (she is a mom, obviously). laughing

Anyway, my wife is off at a hair appointment. When she gets back home, I am taking her to pound town. Holy shit...I can't wait.

Silent Master
Most of the time when Quan says Khan wins, he does. Except for the obvious troll threads...

Also, I would like to point out that Khan is a super super genius. He is above and beyond anything any humans on earth can be. Even if he is outclassed, if he is given prep, he can defeat even stronger opponents than himself. The only way to get the better of Khan, in a game of wits, is to use his arrogance against him a la Kirk.

Could you link to the threads where Khan wins.

dadudemon
Could you link to the threads where Khan wins.

No because that's too tedious for my taste.

But if you want to just start linking those threads, I'll tell you what I think about each of them. I'll be honest and tell you which one Quan was right or wrong in.

Silent Master
No because that's too tedious for my taste.

But if you want to just start linking those threads, I'll tell you what I think about each of them. I'll be honest and tell you which one Quan was right or wrong in.

Here is a list of people he was pitted against

Yulaw
Harry Potter
Jaws
Rancor
Red Hood Batman
Palpatine
Captain America
Deathstroke
Borg
Night Owl
Chuck Norris-all movie roles
Loki
Silver Surfer
Darth Vader

Which of those was quan right about Khan winning.

dadudemon
Here is a list of people he was pitted against

Yulaw
Harry Potter
Jaws
Rancor
Red Hood Batman
Palpatine
Captain America
Deathstroke
Borg
Night Owl
Loki
Silver Surfer
Darth Vader

Which of those was quan right about Khan winning.

Here is the list of characters he can beat from that list:

Jaws
Rancor
Red Hood Batman
Captain America
Deathstroke
Night Owl

My conditions upon list those items was a Kkahn victory in at least 5 out of 10 fights in the most common vs. scenarios and locations.

I almost listed the Borg but I think he can only take that 4 out of 10. Deathstroke is definitely a 5 out of 10.

Silent Master

Jaws
Rancor
Red Hood Batman
Captain America
Deathstroke
Night Owl

My conditions upon list those items was a Kkahn victory in at least 5 out of 10 fights in the most common vs. scenarios and locations.

I almost listed the Borg but I think he can only take that 4 out of 10. Deathstroke is definitely a 5 out of 10.

You realize that Khan was unarmed and in the water for the Jaws match, right? that Cap has better strength, skill, speed and durability feats? that Khan wasn't given any weapons for the Chuck Norris fight and Chuck has roles where he can do things like shape-shift into a bear and stop chainsaw blades with his hands?

RJ 2.0

Jaws
Rancor
Red Hood Batman
Captain America
Deathstroke
Night Owl

I almost listed the Borg but I think he can only take that 4 out of 10. Deathstroke is definitely a 5 out of 10. Lol you said stroke......

dadudemon
You realize that Khan was unarmed and in the water for the Jaws match, right? that Cap has better strength, skill, speed and durability feats? that Khan wasn't given any weapons for the Chuck Norris fight and Chuck has roles where he can do things like shape-shift into a bear and stop chainsaw blades with his hands?

For sure. Khan can definitely take Jaws, unarmed. I think, based on feats, that Khan and Cap are close to eachother in strength.

Khan can still take Chuck. no expression Silly martial arts feats don't overcome a faster, more skilled, and far more durable Khan.

dadudemon
do you know what is a great matchup? Ozymandias vs Khan.

I'd like to argue with Quan on that one. I'd take either character.

Silent Master
For sure. Khan can definitely take Jaws, unarmed. I think, based on feats, that Khan and Cap are close to eachother in strength.

Khan can still take Chuck. no expression Silly martial arts feats don't overcome a faster, more skilled, and far more durable Khan.

How is Khan going to beat Jaws in the ocean?, BTW by feats Cap is faster, stronger more skilled and has better durability. again by feats composite movie Chuck is faster, stronger and more skilled.

dadudemon
How is Khan going to beat Jaws in the ocean?, BTW by feats Cap is faster, stronger more skilled and has better durability. again by feats composite movie Chuck is faster, stronger and more skilled.

By feats, I say Khan is faster and more skilled. Durability is about the same with the edge going to Khan because of his regen. Cap is just outclassed, overall.

Chuck is definitely slower and weaker than Khan. Definitely less skilled.

Khan is fast enough and strong enough to avoid the bites and kill Jaws. smile

Silent Master
By feats, I say Khan is faster and more skilled. Durability is about the same with the edge going to Khan because of his regen. Cap is just outclassed, overall.

Chuck is definitely slower and weaker than Khan. Definitely less skilled.

Khan is fast enough and strong enough to avoid the bites and kill Jaws. smile

You need to work on your trolling.

KingD19
By feats? Khan faster? More skilled? Cap's got regen as well. Outclassed?

Yeah, definitely need to work on that trolling buddy.

dadudemon
Originally posted by KingD19
Cap's got regen as well.

Not anywhere close to what Khan's is. At that, I don't remember it being anything remarkable.

Also, to the both of you: just because someone doesn't agree with your opinion does not mean that are automatically trolling. What you two are doing comes off as petty and childish just because I don't agree with you. There are more adult ways to have a conversation than just reverting to "u trol me!" I expect that kind of behavior from "Silent Master" because he's a troll. But not you, King. no expression

Come back to the conversation less pissed. Maybe we can have some genuine dialogue.

KingD19
He got blasted in the gut close range with a laser that was blowing up cars. He got right back up and if he'd been damaged, you couldn't even tell.

Also when do we ever actually see Khan's regenerative powers? We see his blood regenerates other things, but we never see him benefit from it do we?

NemeBro
Not anywhere close to what Khan's is. At that, I don't remember it being anything remarkable.

Also, to the both of you: just because someone doesn't agree with your opinion does not mean that are automatically trolling. What you two are doing comes off as petty and childish just because I don't agree with you. There are more adult ways to have a conversation than just reverting to "u trol me!" I expect that kind of behavior from "Silent Master" because he's a troll. But not you, King. no expression

Come back to the conversation less pissed. Maybe we can have some genuine dialogue. Shut up troll.

KingD19
I'm not pissed about anything. I just don't understand how you can watch both Cap movies and Avengers and then watch Star Trek and believe Khan outclasses Cap. The feats directly show the opposite.

Arachnid1
BTVS and especially Angel rank amongst my favorite ever shows. Considering these shows are what cause Marvel to allows him to direct the Avengers, they clearly have some good quality to them. Angel far outdid Buffy though. F*cking awesome show to grow up with for me. Great cast, and great villains. The Beast was a ****ing terrifying/amazing villain/monster, as was Angelus.

Silent Master

Come back to the conversation less pissed. Maybe we can have some genuine dialogue.

This isn't a matter of disagreement; Cap has objectively better strength, skill, agility, durability and fighting speed feats. You ignoring the facts is why your actions are being labeled as trolling.

Firefly218
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Angel far outdid Buffy though. F*cking awesome show to grow up with for me. Great cast, and great villains. The Beast was a ****ing terrifying/amazing villain/monster, as was Angelus.
thumb up

Couldn't agree more.

Zack Fair
This isn't a matter of disagreement; Cap has objectively better strength, skill, agility, durability and fighting speed feats. You ignoring the facts is why your actions are being labeled as trolling. thumb up

Firefly218
This isn't a matter of disagreement; Cap has objectively better strength, skill, agility, durability and fighting speed feats. You ignoring the facts is why your actions are being labeled as trolling. I don't think he's seen winter soldier

dadudemon
This isn't a matter of disagreement; Cap has objectively better strength, skill, agility, durability and fighting speed feats.

No he most certainly does not have objectively better strength, skill, agility, durability, and fighting speed feats. I have yet to numbers from your camp that support your position: you know, something actually objective.

Convince me with legitimate numbers and not more internet chest-beating and posturing. From my perspective, they look roughly the same in strength and durability with Khan having more speed and fighting skill.

You ignoring the facts is why your actions are being labeled as trolling.

I can say the same of you. Saying stuff like that is only intended to inflame or incite: sounds like trolling, doesn't it? It's not very fun to be guilty of the very thing you are seemingly deriding, is it?

Silent Master
Then by all means post Khan's best physical feats and then we'll post feats for Cap that totally blow them out of the water.

Firefly218
Then by all means post Khan's best physical feats and then we'll post feats for Cap that totally blow them out of the water.
"-Hand-to-hand expert, easily dispatches dozens of warrior-trained Klingons without problem

-Weapons master, brought down small starships using an arm cannon, deadly accurate and unhittable in gunfights

-Enhanced strength, can send men flying with strikes, crush their skulls using his hands, toss them over his head

-Survived starship crash, then jumped from 30 meters to the ground

-Can withstand several shots by phasers on stun (which would drop normal men)

-Warlord during the Eugenics Wars, conquered quarter of Earth

-Super-genius, tactically and otherwise
"

dadudemon

So you have nothing but just internet posturing and chest-beating, huh?

Well, I remain unconvinced of your position and I'm still solid in mine.

If you're interested in taking this conversation beyond trolling, post your calculations, with screenshots. I will then analyze your submission for accuracy and confirm or deny the correctness.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Firefly218
"-Hand-to-hand expert, easily dispatches dozens of warrior-trained Klingons without problem

-Weapons master, brought down small starships using an arm cannon, deadly accurate and unhittable in gunfights

-Enhanced strength, can send men flying with strikes, crush their skulls using his hands, toss them over his head

-Survived starship crash, then jumped from 30 meters to the ground

-Can withstand several shots by phasers on stun (which would drop normal men)

-Warlord during the Eugenics Wars, conquered quarter of Earth

-Super-genius, tactically and otherwise
"

I appreciate you "quoting" these things. Thanks for not trolling. It seems near impossible to have a normal conversation in the MvF these days.

Firefly218
I appreciate you "quoting" these things. Thanks for not trolling. It seems near impossible to have a normal conversation in the MvF these days. I would still give Cap the win, but Khan's no slouch.

Time Immemorial
SM just got his shit pushed in and lost the debate. laughing out loud

NemeBro
I appreciate you "quoting" these things. Thanks for not trolling. It seems near impossible to have a normal conversation in the MvF these days. Quan's antics tend to incite strong emotions in some posters (I don't know how, his trolling is some of the least subtle I've seen, he's not like you or I) so they tend to rail against any character he champions in an nonobjective way. Like how Van Zan went from being a fairly big, strong, and fearless leader fighting against monstrous dragons to an idiot with girly punches who commits suicide at the slightest provocation.

dadudemon
I would still give Cap the win, but Khan's no slouch.

That is a fair assessment and I can respect your position.

Silent Master

Featless Klingons, Cap took down that many spec ops soldiers in a confined space with one arm and while being hit with tazer sticks.

That's a laugh, Khan missed several times and the only reason he was "unhittable" is because their aim sucked, I mean he literally just stood there.

Cap also sends people flying with hits, he also punched through reinforced submarine glass while underwater, lifted a motorcycle with 3 people on it.

So did the entire crew of Star Trek TNG, including normal human women and children.

Cap actually survived further jumps, hell he jumped out of an airplane without a chute.

Cap took hits from Red Skull, Loki, Winter Soldier and took a blast that was blowing up cars.

How is that going to help him in a HTH fight?

Didn't help him in the Spock fight, in fact he basically acted like a common brawler.

Time Immemorial
Featless Klingons, Cap took down that many spec ops soldiers in a confined space with one arm and while being hit with tazer sticks.

Featless Spec Ops Soldiers

KingD19
That doesn't take away from the fact that they were highly trained Hydra agents who had Cap surrounded like 11-13 to 1, a few had high powered cattle prods, Cap had 1 arm locked above his head, and he beat all of them in about a minute.

And a casual hit sent one of them flying into the ceiling.

Time Immemorial
That doesn't take away from the fact that they were highly trained Hydra agents who had Cap surrounded like 11-13 to 1, a few had high powered cattle prods, Cap had 1 arm locked above his head, and he beat all of them in about a minute.

And a casual hit sent one of them flying into the ceiling.

So the same argument could be given for the Klingons. What feats do those soldiers have over the Klingons other then dying like flies.

KingD19
The soldiers have implied feats. They're all highly trained SHIELD agents, and a part of Crossbones Unit, who is pretty much the best guy SHIELD has after Cap.

Klingons don't even have that. They're just Klingons. Also the soldiers looked competent, they were going after Cap in pairs and trying to not give him any room to retaliate.

The Klingons didn't hit a single person, even when Khan was standing there they missed. Just like he missed them a bunch.

Also, the feat is more impressive because Cap was handicapped while in a crowded elevator and still won with ease.

Firefly218
The soldiers have implied feats. They're all highly trained SHIELD agents, and a part of Crossbones Unit, who is pretty much the best guy SHIELD has after Cap.

Klingons don't even have that. They're just Klingons. Also the soldiers looked competent, they were going after Cap in pairs and trying to not give him any room to retaliate.

The Klingons didn't hit a single person, even when Khan was standing there they missed. Just like he missed them a bunch.

Also, the feat is more impressive because Cap was handicapped while in a crowded elevator and still won with ease.
So you're saying Hydra Agents > Klingons? laughing No.

A Klingon knocked kirk silly, and kirk was a pretty good fighter. Klingons have implied feats too, they're all physically superior to humans and they're all warriors.

KingD19
That drunk guy in the first movie knocked Kirk silly.

And I'm saying in terms of on screen competency, yes, Hydra Agents > Klingons.

Silent Master

A Klingon knocked kirk silly, and kirk was a pretty good fighter. Klingons have implied feats too, they're all physically superior to humans and they're all warriors.

Remind me again, who has nuKirk beat that makes knocking him silly at all impressive?

KingD19
If it's necessary I can put together a list of feats from First Avenger, Avengers, and Winter Soldier for Cap. It might take a bit though and I'm not sure if I want to take videos of each feat and upload them. But I can if necessary and everyone but Quan will see the truth.

Firefly218
With the exception of crossbones, they were featless hydra agents. Also, we saw that the average Klingon was vastly superior to Kirk. Klingons > Hydra Agents

That's a laugh, Khan missed several times and the only reason he was "unhittable" is because their aim sucked, I mean he literally just stood there. What a laughable argument. Because "their aim sucked". They were most certainly trained professionals, and got hit by khan

Cap also sends people flying with hits, he also punched through reinforced submarine glass while underwater, lifted a motorcycle with 3 people on it.
thumb up This I can agree with. Cap had insane strength feats.

So did the entire crew of Star Trek TNG, including normal human women and children.
Irrelevant

Cap actually survived further jumps, hell he jumped out of an airplane without a chute.
thumb up True. I nearly fell out of my theater seat when Cap jumped out of the elevator. That was ****in huge drop

Cap took hits from Red Skull, Loki, Winter Soldier and took a blast that was blowing up cars.
thumb up Yah, and those blasts from alien guns were disintegrating objects.

Didn't help him in the Spock fight, in fact he basically acted like a common brawler.
True, but Spock was extraordinarily intelligent also. Cap is a quick and practical thinker, but no where near Khan in terms of intelligence. Khan can use his intelligence advantage over Cap, whereas he couldn't versus spock.

KingD19
Don't forget near the end Cap dropped off of one Hellicarrier onto another a few hundred feet, rolled and kept going with no problems.

Firefly218
Don't forget near the end Cap dropped off of one Hellicarrier onto another a few hundred feet, rolled and kept going with no problems. Cap had insane feats in WS. He would beat Khan.

Enough derailing. For further Khan Cap discussion we can go to the proper thread

Silent Master
With the exception of crossbones, they were featless hydra agents. Also, we saw that the average Klingon was vastly superior to Kirk. Klingons > Hydra Agents

Remind me again who nuKirk beat that knocking him silly is at all impressive.

Their aim did suck, it's not like Khan was dodging and ducking or even moving around at a fast pace.

Then so is Khan's feat.

Yet both Spock and Khan fought like brawlers so I don't see how their IQ is going to matter in a HTH fight.

Firefly218
For further Khan Cap discussion we can go to the proper thread

Silent Master
Everyone not massively trolling already agrees that Buffy wins, her feats easily trump anything NuSpock has done.

KingD19
Buffy does have some major feats.

Time Immemorial
Everyone not massively trolling already agrees that Buffy wins, her feats easily trump anything NuSpock has done.

Don't try and hide you losing a debate and being called out as a hypocrite. We will all remember this day as the day you lost another debate.

Time Immemorial

This

Time Immemorial
No he most certainly does not have objectively better strength, skill, agility, durability, and fighting speed feats. I have yet to numbers from your camp that support your position: you know, something actually objective.

Convince me with legitimate numbers and not more internet chest-beating and posturing. From my perspective, they look roughly the same in strength and durability with Khan having more speed and fighting skill.

I can say the same of you. Saying stuff like that is only intended to inflame or incite: sounds like trolling, doesn't it? It's not very fun to be guilty of the very thing you are seemingly deriding, is it?

SMTROLL ran from this statement like a coward.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
SM just got his shit pushed in and lost the debate. laughing out loud thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by NemeBro
Quan's antics tend to incite strong emotions in some posters (I don't know how, his trolling is some of the least subtle I've seen, he's not like you or I) so they tend to rail against any character he champions in an nonobjective way. Like how Van Zan went from being a fairly big, strong, and fearless leader fighting against monstrous dragons to an idiot with girly punches who commits suicide at the slightest provocation. I love how you point out they aren't objective and lie. I am always honest and objective.

dadudemon
Cap had insane feats in WS. He would beat Khan.

Yeah...I really should pull my head out of my ass and watch that film. You guys keep telling me this.

Edit - And I'd like to point out that I said Buffy wins in my first reply. I ain't trollin' the threads, yo. NemeBro hit it on the head: it's just the everyone will fight against Quanchi112 because he rustled your jimmies so much.

RJ 2.0
Originally posted by quanchi112
I love how you point out they aren't objective and lie. I am always honest and objective. Except when it comes to Khan or anything Potter related.

Silent Master
People are disagreeing with quan because he's wrong, not because they're upset.

NemeBro
Why?

Time Immemorial
People are disagreeing with quan because he's wrong, not because they're upset.

You ran back under you're bridge when DDM destroyed you. Quit calling the kettle black.

God Cloth Seiya
Buffy

quanchi112
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
You ran back under you're bridge when DDM destroyed you. Quit calling the kettle black. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.