Proteus Vs Jenny Quantum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/PRO_zpsd5a76571.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/JQ_zps7e2dc6f4.jpg

operator616
Jenny Quantum utterly stomps. They're not even remotely in the same league.

A 1 year old Jenny would probably handle Proteus.

AsbestosFlaygon
Man, I loved Jenny Q. I remember how awesome she was.

Based on what I've seen about Proteus, yep I think she manhandles him quote easily.

operator616
Proteus can warp reality on a very limited scale. City level at best, unless we're referring to the alternate version of Proteus from Exiles. Who was said to potentially destroy all creation from what i recall, but even in that arc he went around to other universes warping reality on a street level scale. So not sure how he'd potentially pull that off, probably hyperbole.

Jenny Quantum on the other hand:

1) Absorbed a baby universe from the carrier. Same baby universe which was said to be able to overwrite the mainstream Wildstorm reality.

2) Flipped the wildstorm reality with a comic book one. When she was the age of 4 or something close to that.

3) Created a pocket dimension

4) Her twin sister who was confirmed to be her exact equal (hell, if anything, Jenny inhabited her body from that arc ever since so it doesn't get more equal than that) was merging every single universe in the multiverse.

5) stalemated the Doctor, who was said to be able to re-create the universe from the big bang till the end of time. And created a big bang/another universe casually in another arc.

So yeah, Jenny stomps. Not even close.

AsbestosFlaygon
thumb up

Golgo13
Originally posted by operator616
Proteus can warp reality on a very limited scale. City level at best, unless we're referring to the alternate version of Proteus from Exiles. Who was said to potentially destroy all creation from what i recall, but even in that arc he went around to other universes warping reality on a street level scale. So not sure how he'd potentially pull that off, probably hyperbole.

Jenny Quantum on the other hand:

1) Absorbed a baby universe from the carrier. Same baby universe which was said to be able to overwrite the mainstream Wildstorm reality.

2) Flipped the wildstorm reality with a comic book one. When she was the age of 4 or something close to that.

3) Created a pocket dimension

4) Her twin sister who was confirmed to be her exact equal (hell, if anything, Jenny inhabited her body from that arc ever since so it doesn't get more equal than that) was merging every single universe in the multiverse.

5) stalemated the Doctor, who was said to be able to re-create the universe from the big bang till the end of time. And created a big bang/another universe casually in another arc.

So yeah, Jenny stomps. Not even close.

There is great debate about the merging one. Do you see jenny on franklins level ?

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by Golgo13
Do you see jenny on franklins level ?
Yep

operator616
There is great debate about the merging one.

Here it's specifically explained that the twin sisters are identical in almost every respect. That's why transferring Jenny Q's consciousness into Fractal's body, worked in the first place:

http://i.imgur.com/KjurJPS.jpg

There's no doubt that they are equal in terms of power levels.

Do you see jenny on franklins level ?

Yes.

carver9
Spite, yet again.

celestialdemon
Jenny definitely.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.