Loki vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeonBuco666
No PIS
NO CIS
No bfr
Who wins...id like to loki, but surfer could take it....

yaadaveyaa
surfer owns him so bad

LeonBuco666
Really? I would have though Loki could give him a run for his money...

DarkRaiden
Loki did beat him already....with morals on and no PIS, Loki should win.

Wait, no CIS....still Loki but it's closer.

LeonBuco666
Loki"s intelligence and cunningness, i personally gives him the upper hand.
But with CIS of and PIS, Surfer wont be the biggest jobber in comics.

A good fight but ill go with loki 7/10

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Loki"s intelligence and cunningness, i personally gives him the upper hand.
But with CIS of and PIS, Surfer wont be the biggest jobber in comics.

A good fight but ill go with loki 7/10

the problem is surfer has more versatility than loki , he has a far higher ceiling than loki, just all around stronger how does loki deal with getting blasted by norrin? he doesnt norrin will resist most tp attacks and thats really loki's biggest edge in my opinion, does loki have any feats tanking some big shots from higher end herald tier?

zopzop
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
surfer owns him so bad
Yup.

Loki is cool and all but Surfer can literally do ANYTHING he can but on a MUCH higher level.

Warlord
norin

LeonBuco666
He has used magic to enhance his physical abilities 10 fold actually, rivaling that of Thors durability.

Here he is only dazed by an attack which would shatter a small mountain, without imbueing magic emhancement.
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...bility0026

Surtur swipes odin an loki with the twilight sword an both recover imediately
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Loki%20Stats/LokiDurability03.jpg

Not much, but he aint slow, his spell casting and general speed is as fast as thought.

He will be able to counter the Surfers attacks with his own

LeonBuco666
He nearly equals dormammu
The surfer himself said he has power to decimate planets
He held mistress death against her will
He held off surtur
Rex mundi measured his power an concluded it was of the ultra scale
He permitted surfer the ability to pass through galactus' barriers

Mindship
No PIS
No CIS I really have no measure as to how much CIS/PIS impede Loki. But a PISless/CISless Surfer is virtually unimaginable. Plus, back in Surfer's first comic, when he had a fraction of his power and fought Loki, I always thought that looked like a stalemate.

Surfer wins. But I envision the fight taking up a whole comic.

LeonBuco666
A lot.

Loki has versatility which would cause envy to all Green Lanterns.

Loki can attack in his astral form, and his power is only impeded in this form by a fraction. Surfer has no answer for this I dont think.

Magic usually triumphs over the Power Cosmic does it not?

Rage.Of.Olympus
This is a pretty intense fight and I'm not sure who wins. Surfer has the edge in sheer raw power I'd say but Loki is crazy powerful, capable and versatile. Even the weapons he can summon can hurt Surfer.

I don't know, edge to Surfer I guess. But mostly because I want to be objective and my personal bias may be clouding my judgement.

eaebiakuya
I think it is a very good fight. PIS/CIS less Loki beat almost all High Heralds IMO.

But Surfer is one who can beat him because he can a lot powers too. He can do ALMOST everything Loki does with power cosmic/matter manipulation. But not everything.

He has more speed and more raw power. In a CIS/PIS less battle speed means a lot.

LeonBuco666
He has shown he is capable of things surfer is not.
Such as allowing him to pass through galactus' barriers, which surfer couldnt do under his own power for instance. He has also been shown to throw Surfer around.

Rage.Of.Olympus
He has shown he is capable of things surfer is not.
Such as allowing him to pass through galactus' barriers, which surfer couldnt do under his own power for instance. He has also been shown to throw Surfer around.

The way Loki easily dismissed Galactus' barrier was impressive but that was a weakened Surfer that could not get through because he was cut off from ambient cosmic energy.

And it was a weakened Surfer that Loki fought. Although to be fair, Loki was testing his worth.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
I think it is a very good fight. PIS/CIS less Loki beat almost all High Heralds IMO.

But Surfer is one who can beat him because he can a lot powers too. He can do ALMOST everything Loki does with power cosmic/matter manipulation. But not everything.

He has more speed and more raw power. In a CIS/PIS less battle speed means a lot.

Loki has been able to percieve radio waves which move faster than light, and redirect them before they reach there intended target.

Also loki has clairvoyance abilities which shame that of surfers & even the likes of heimdall

LeonBuco666
I think the illusions, an ability in which loki is unrivalled, play the determining factor, he has fooled the likes of Surtur and even odin before now.

eaebiakuya
Surfer has feats who surpass the speed of the light by A LOT.

LeonBuco666
Yes, I know...but with these FTL perception abilities and and the ability to teleport at will, faster than thought. He can avoid the surfer while throwing him of with all types of illusions and copies of himself.
And IF what surfer said is true, he has the ppwer to decimate a small planet...i believe if loki fully unleashes his magical attacks on surfer, he may take this more often than not.

But i am inclined to believe that surfer will probably best him.

I think ill call this a tie 5/10 for each character.

LeonBuco666
But it is a hard one, as Loki doesnt need his physical body to survive, and can still attack with nearly full power on the astral plane.

He can summon the destroyer armour aswell as the likes of demons like Mephisto at will as we have seen.

And i am not too sure, but could he sap and half surfers strength as he did Thor? It would be interesting to see, as Loki's immense magical prowess clashing with the power cosmic

eaebiakuya
Power to destroy a small planet is nothing to a high end surfer. He alredy destroyed planets and dont was hurted by those explosions.

I think the fight will be hard, i agree, but Surfer wins. 8/10.

LeonBuco666
Sorry, he has more than enough to decimate a "small" planet, surfer didnt specifically say how large the planet.

LeonBuco666
I just cant see either taking a majority, im sticking with 5 wins each out of 10

One-Punch
They already fought and the fight ended in a stalemate before anything else happened.

It was stated and shown on panel that Surfer was able to match Loki's godly power. But Surfer was weakened during that era, and was operating at a fraction of his original power.

So if Surfer with a fraction of his power can match Loki, how would a fully powered Surfer do?

LeonBuco666
He gon' be doin what your name is.

But Loki thats well written hangs with surtur

Mindship
Magic usually triumphs over the Power Cosmic does it not? Only because it's a worse plot device than power cosmic. stick out tongue

Board to back of the godhead for the win.

iscaremonkeys
Norrin Radd

DarkRaiden
Damn, just looked at a Loki respect thread (I was curious), Loki pretty much HAS to stomp if he uses even like half of his abilities.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by DarkRaiden
Damn, just looked at a Loki respect thread (I was curious), Loki pretty much HAS to stomp if he uses even like half of his abilities.

I'd agree, but only because of his low physical abilites is it not a stomp.

But then again, he's the source of power for the likes of the Absorbing Man
So imagine if he just put all his magical power into enhancing his physical abilities, which he has done, but only small amount of it.

He'd be so fast, strong and durable he'd be able to go toe to toe with thanos

Dampyre
Going with Surfer here but it's an interesting match-up.

Dampyre
I'd agree, but only because of his low physical abilites is it not a stomp.

But then again, he's the source of power for the likes of the Absorbing Man
So imagine if he just put all his magical power into enhancing his physical abilities, which he has done, but only small amount of it.

He'd be so fast, strong and durable he'd be able to go toe to toe with thanos

laughing

LeonBuco666
I kid of course.

LeonBuco666
I kid of course.

But if he fully unleashed on Thor, Loki would kill him.

quanchi112
Surfer wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.