Dynasty Warriors 8 Strike Force Zhao Yun vs DBZ

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

atv2
I just had an idea that came to me, what if Zhao Yun from Dynasty Warriors 8 also had his powers from Strike Force. I think it would be a great combination but how would he stack up in DBZ?

SSJGGogeta
Lay off the jenkem. Taopaipai stomps them.

OhLawdyLawd
Kill you!

atv2
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Lay off the jenkem. Taopaipai stomps them.

Well General Tao did make an appearance during the cell series and from what I saw it didn't look like anything short of what DW8 Zhao Yun could do. Dynasty Warriors is progressing and they're beginning to look more and more like DBZ. Zhao Yun in both DW8 and SF is looking close to DBZ.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by atv2
Well General Tao did make an appearance during the cell series and from what I saw it didn't look like anything short of what DW8 Zhao Yun could do. Dynasty Warriors is progressing and they're beginning to look more and more like DBZ. Zhao Yun in both DW8 and SF is looking close to DBZ.

-_-

LAY. OFF. THE JENKEM.

First off, Tao only showed up for about five minutes in a filler episode in DBZ. He was last seen uprooting and throwing trees a thousand miles to ride on them, as well as dishing out, and dealing with moon+ busting attacks.

atv2
-_-

LAY. OFF. THE JENKEM.

First off, Tao only showed up for about five minutes in a filler episode in DBZ. He was last seen uprooting and throwing trees a thousand miles to ride on them, as well as dishing out, and dealing with moon+ busting attacks.

When did he survive a moonbusting attack? He fell to a lower leveled Tien; He knocked him out with one punch. He barely survived a grenade only to the mercy of his cyborg transformation. These were not moonbusting attacks. At most they could crush a mountain at this point.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by atv2
When did he survive a moonbusting attack? He fell to a lower leveled Tien; He knocked him out with one punch. He barely survived a grenade only to the mercy of his cyborg transformation. These were not moonbusting attacks. At most they could crush a mountain at this point.

When he took attacks from and injured Goku. Even Roshi's kamehameha blew up the moon, and a stronger Goku's couldn't do much at all to Tao.

Tao only got so badly injured by a grenade because he was caught off guard, and didn't even notice it until it was blowing up.

atv2
When he took attacks from and injured Goku. Even Roshi's kamehameha blew up the moon, and a stronger Goku's couldn't do much at all to Tao.

Tao only got so badly injured by a grenade because he was caught off guard, and didn't even notice it until it was blowing up.

Give them credit but these were much weaker versions of themselves compared to Z. General Tao barely survived with Goku and when Goku kicked back the grenade to him, General Tao was under the mercy of cybernetics and would have died had it not been for it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.