Rainmaker (Looper) tk vs. Yoda tk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Whose tk is more impressive in combat when used against each other.

This is the child from the film who grows up to be the Rainmaker.

Live action films only.

Stigma
Probably Rainmaker.

EU Yoda would win.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Stigma
Probably Rainmaker.

EU Yoda would win. Eu isn't allowed here, boy.

Stigma
Originally posted by quanchi112
Eu isn't allowed here, boy.
I know, girl.

Rainmaker wins this.

quanchi112
I know, girl. That's why I said "though"

Rainmaker wins this. I love hearing Star Wars fans admit defeat.

Rainmaker does what the Star Wars wish their characters can do with tk.

laughing out loud

Impediment
Stop flaming and baiting people, Quanchi. He gave a response. Stop.

Stigma
I love hearing Star Wars fans admit defeat.

Rainmaker does what the Star Wars wish their characters can do with tk.

: lol:

:facepalm:

quanchi112
:facepalm: Either way we don't disagree with the outcome here.

Robtard
Yoda

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
Yoda Based on ?

Robtard
Based on ?

X-Wing

quanchi112
X-Wing So lifting something really heavy is more impressive iyo than lifting various objects, the gun the guy was carrying, and ripping his body apart while he is suspended and helpless ?

Robtard
So lifting something really heavy is more impressive iyo than lifting various objects, the gun the guy was carrying, and ripping his body apart while he is suspended and helpless ?

This is about Telekinesis, correct? Which is 'manipulating objects without touching them'. So yes, the weight of objects (or force applied to) manipulated matters.

Lestov16
If this was adult Rainmaker, I'd go with him, but his young version was slow on the draw, to the point that even while telekinetically controlling Joe, Joe still was about to kill his mom. Yoda will take Cid's slow reaction to his advantage and force choke him FTW.

Stigma
Originally posted by Lestov16
If this was adult Rainmaker, I'd go with him, but his young version was slow on the draw, to the point that even while telekinetically controlling Joe, Joe still was about to kill his mom. Yoda will take Cid's slow reaction to his advantage and force choke him FTW.
Hmm, good point, I forgot about it.
Yoda is indeed quicker. I might be changing my mind.

Robtard
Looks like another thread where the SW character wins. Nothing new.

BruceSkywalker
Yoda takes care of business

quanchi112
This is about Telekinesis, correct? Which is 'manipulating objects without touching them'. So yes, the weight of objects (or force applied to) manipulated matters. I don't determine this by weight alone but by feats, multitasking, and effectiveness.

Yoda has never killed someone with tk. I think in terms of combat killing matters.

smile

quanchi112
If this was adult Rainmaker, I'd go with him, but his young version was slow on the draw, to the point that even while telekinetically controlling Joe, Joe still was about to kill his mom. Yoda will take Cid's slow reaction to his advantage and force choke him FTW. Context.

Robtard
I don't determine this by weight alone but by feats, multitasking, and effectiveness.

Yoda has never killed someone with tk. I think in terms of combat killing matters.

smile

So it's back to your nonsense "Darth Vader can crush metal support beams, but he can't crush a skull because he never crushed a skull" type of silly arguments. Oh well, you be you.

Yoda wins, he's faster and has applied more power with his TK. /screenfeats /cantbedenied /thread /pwneditagain /winner4life

quanchi112
So it's back to your silly "Darth Vader can crush metal support beams, but he can't crush a skull because he never crushed a skull" type of silly arguments. Oh well, you be you. Yoda wins. Faster and has applied for power with his TK. I debated based off evidence you don't. The multitasking and formidability of the tk used by Rainmaker is far more impressive in terms of combat than Yoda. You believe picking something up means you can always destroy it. So I guess at the gym you can lift 25 lbs dumbbells so you can also destroy them.

The Rainmaker was faster than it takes Yoda to lift the x wing. As soon as you piss the rainmaker off you're probably going to die unlike Yoda.

Robtard
I debated based off evidence you don't. The multitasking and formidability of the tk used by Rainmaker is far more impressive in terms of combat than Yoda. You believe picking something up means you can always destroy it. So I guess at the gym you can lift 25 lbs dumbbells so you can also destroy them.

The Rainmaker was faster than it takes Yoda to lift the x wing. As soon as you piss the rainmaker off you're probably going to die unlike Yoda.

So it's back to your nonsense: "Darth Vader can crush metal support beams, but he can't crush a skull because he never crushed a skull" type of silly arguments regarding Force-Users. Oh well, you be you.

Yoda wins, he's faster and has applied more power with his TK. /screenfeats /cantbedenied /thread /pwneditagain /winner4life /betterthanyouinthislifeandthenext

Impediment
Yoda wins.

The X-Wing lift and Count Dooku fight prove it.

quanchi112
So it's back to your nonsense: "Darth Vader can crush metal support beams, but he can't crush a skull because he never crushed a skull" type of silly arguments regarding Force-Users. Oh well, you be you.

Yoda wins, he's faster and has applied more power with his TK. /screenfeats /cantbedenied /thread /pwneditagain /winner4life /betterthanyouinthislifeandthenext If they could crush skulls just as easily why didn't Obi do so against Jango ? You can't make feats up.

I destroyed your lifting logic.

Rainmaker did many things while leaving his opponents suspended in mid air. I guess lifting a really heavy object in over ten seconds proves something. He wasn't even under the duress of combat.

smile

Robtard
If they could crush skulls just as easily why didn't Obi do so against Jango ? You can't make feats up.

I destroyed your lifting logic.

Rainmaker did many things while leaving his opponents suspended in mid air. I guess lifting a really heavy object in over ten seconds proves something. He wasn't even under the duress of combat.

smile

Yoda wins, he's faster and has applied more power with his TK. /screenfeats /cantbedenied /thread /pwneditagain /winner4life /betterthanyouinthislifeandthenext

quanchi112

Yoda wins, he's faster and has applied more power with his TK. /screenfeats /cantbedenied /thread /pwneditagain /winner4life /betterthanyouinthislifeandthenext He has never crushed a skull with tk so why can he ? Making things up again.

He isn't faster and he can't multitask. Should I post the link to time out how long it took him to lift the x wing while not in combat. Thats what you said wins it.

Robtard
He has never crushed a skull with tk so why can he ? Making things up again.

He isn't faster and he can't multitask. Should I post the link to time out how long it took him to lift the x wing while not in combat. Thats what you said wins it.

quanchi112

Yoda wins, he's faster and has applied more power with his TK. /screenfeats /cantbedenied /thread /pwneditagain /winner4life /betterthanyouinthislifeandthenext You said he is faster when it took well over 30 seconds to lift and move the x wing.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=M_QcRPNfUuE

Again, I don't make up feats you do. I debate based off of feats.

Yoda is very slow at lifting heavy objects and requires all his focus. He can't multitask like the Rainmaker.

Robtard
You said he is faster when it took well over 30 seconds to lift and move the x wing.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=M_QcRPNfUuE

Again, I don't make up feats you do. I debate based off of feats.

Yoda is very slow at lifting heavy objects and requires all his focus. He can't multitask like the Rainmaker.

A little boy does not = an X-wing in terms of size and weight, you ridiculous person.

quanchi112
A little boy does not = an X-wing in terms of size and weight, you ridiculous person.

Yoda wins, he's faster and has applied more power with his TK. /screenfeats /cantbedenied /thread /pwneditagain /winner4life /betterthanyouinthislifeandthenext You used that feat which took well over half a minute and had the nerve to say the Rainmaker is slow. smile

Back to rage lopping and making up feats.

Well over 30 seconds isn't fast, sport.

laughing out loud

Robtard
You used that feat which took well over half a minute and had the nerve to say the Rainmaker is slow. smile

Back to rage lopping and making up feats.

Well over 30 seconds isn't fast, sport.

laughing out loud

quanchi112

Yoda wins, he's faster and has applied more power with his TK. /screenfeats /cantbedenied /thread /pwneditagain /winner4life /betterthanyouinthislifeandthenext Rage looping. I posted evidence. You believe over 30 seconds is fast. You believe silly things.

Evidence rules.

Robtard

Time Immemorial
Rainmaker was off the charts.

Manipulation of everything, throwing cars and people around like nothing.
Making people explode out of thought. Caused a massive tk burst that sent a car flying.

Tattoos N Scars
Rainmaker was probably in the same ball park as Phoenix Jean.

Lestov16
Cid may have more raw power, but Yoda is smarter and faster.

quanchi112

Yoda wins, he's faster and has applied more power with his TK. /screenfeats /cantbedenied /thread /pwneditagain /winner4life /betterthanyouinthislifeandthenext You don't debate based off feats you make up feats. I debate based off facts.

It took him well over thirty seconds to move a really heavy stationary object. How is that combat relevant ?

quanchi112
Cid may have more raw power, but Yoda is smarter and faster. Yoda is an idiot. Watch the Dooku fight or the Palpatine fight. The guy was unbelievably stupid.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.