Looper (world) vs. Elysium (world)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Every character seen on screen with those abilities only. We don't see the adult version of the Rainmaker so he isn't fair game. Battle takes place in a featureless environment that is 50 miles by 75 miles. It is to the death. Who wins ?

Tattoos N Scars
I see you're still down with the gayness.

Lestov16
What kind of retarded thread is this? WTF does the Looperverse have that would even remotely allow them to compete? Unless we're going with the time travel in which case, it will be an endless series of savescumming after the Looperverse repeatedly dies.

Time Immemorial
Elysium tech wins

Cure any disease

Bring dead back to life

Space Ships

Advanced Weaponry

Advanced Robots

Kruger

Firefly218
Elysium no doubt

seymourwal
troll thread lol

quanchi112
Originally posted by Lestov16
What kind of retarded thread is this? WTF does the Looperverse have that would even remotely allow them to compete? Unless we're going with the time travel in which case, it will be an endless series of savescumming after the Looperverse repeatedly dies. Arr you kidding me ? What about Elysium was impressive to you ?

Let me hear you make a case.

Looperverse wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Firefly218
Elysium no doubt Based on ?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
I see you're still down with the gayness. Relax and stick to the topic.

Time Immemorial
I honestly don't get the fight though, no one Elysium had powers.

Tech vs Tech Elysium wins

Tzeentch
What abilities are you referring to when you say "those abilities"?

99% of the cast in each movie was a regular joe, using regular joe technology.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tzeentch

99% of the cast in each movie was a regular joe, using regular joe technology. They were specialized assassins. At what point in Elysium was it that bullets wouldn't hurt people ?

Tzeentch

quanchi112
What abilities are you referring to when you say "those abilities"? Weaponry, hand to hand combat, tk abilities, and the Rainmaker. Basically every character from each movie against the other movie.

Tzeentch
Who do you think wins?

quanchi112
Who do you think wins? Looper.

Tzeentch
What advantages do you think the Looperverse has over the Elysium-verse?

Silent Master
What advantages do you think the Looperverse has over the Elysium-verse?

He considers the male characters sexier.

quanchi112
What advantages do you think the Looperverse has over the Elysium-verse? Numbers, guns, weaponry, and Joe. The rainmaker as well. Elysium barely has any warriors or real threats.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Silent Master
He considers the male characters sexier. You're creepy.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by quanchi112
Weaponry, hand to hand combat, tk abilities, and the Rainmaker. Basically every character from each movie against the other movie.

So it's basically all of Elysium vs Rainmaker?

They have no chance in winning then, he has Phoenix like powers.

KingD19
Krueger bombs him from a click away.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by KingD19
Krueger bombs him from a click away.

Yea he did have crazy tech that could do that. Although that kid had precog and crazy senses. The kid wasn't a warrior though. So Kruger could prolly take him down.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
So it's basically all of Elysium vs Rainmaker?

They have no chance in winning then, he has Phoenix like powers. All characters vs all characters.

Looper characters vs elysium characters.

quanchi112
Krueger bombs him from a click away. Old Joe would maul him.

KingD19
How? With his blunderbuss that's inaccurate past 10 yards? While Krueger's a few hundred feet up in his fast as shit VTOL with missiles and machinegunes?

quanchi112
How? With his blunderbuss that's inaccurate past 10 yards? While Krueger's a few hundred feet up in his fast as shit VTOL with missiles and machinegunes? You act as if Old Joe only used the blunderbuss. He clearly didn't.

Old Joe mauled trained assassins. Kruger got his ass beat by some factory worker in suit. He was defeated twice as well. Lucky for him he had tech to recuperate his face just to see him die.

KingD19
Answer my question. How will Old Joe stop Kruger's airship?

quanchi112
Answer my question. How will Old Joe stop Kruger's airship? Wait until he lands. Or Rainmaker tears the airship apart.

Acting like he's hiding in an airship is you conceding he doesn't stand a chance against Joe.

KingD19
I'm pointing out that Kruger used his ship first and foremost before even deciding to engage in person. And we don't know RM's range or speed or focus. You can't just assume he can tear apart a fast moving airship. But it is safe to assume a missile bombardment will mess people up.

Lestov16
Cid couldn't stop an old man with a gun from killing his mom. How the hell is he supposed to take down the entire Elysiumverse single-handedly?

STFU Quan.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Lestov16
Cid couldn't stop an old man with a gun from killing his mom. How the hell is he supposed to take down the entire Elysiumverse single-handedly?

STFU Quan. You're telling me to be silent and demonstrating you don't know the difference between couldn't and didn't.

Ignorance.

jinXed by JaNx
I think the Looperverse wins automatically because the Elysium universe collapses under the weight of it's own marketing Chrysler campaign.

quanchi112
I'm pointing out that Kruger used his ship first and foremost before even deciding to engage in person. And we don't know RM's range or speed or focus. You can't just assume he can tear apart a fast moving airship. But it is safe to assume a missile bombardment will mess people up. That is fine. He failed to take the person he was supposed to take. He left his ship and failed. Then he used other means to force him to come with him back to Elysium. He failed there as well.

He can't take all of the Looperverse agents out and you forgot about the Rainmaker who can take his ship apart with his tk.

Joe is going to kick Kruger's ass.

Time Immemorial

Joe is going to kick Kruger's ass.

laughing laughing laughing laughing

quanchi112
laughing laughing laughing laughing Kruger doesn't want any of the badass time traveler.

Time Immemorial
Kruger doesn't want any of the badass time traveler.

Joe runs from this.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-L4hIseQvqBg/Ufmy6EMvSYI/AAAAAAAAAG4/UVPcBYO7ZvU/s1600/Elysium+Movie+Kruger.jpg

quanchi112
Joe runs from this.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-L4hIseQvqBg/Ufmy6EMvSYI/AAAAAAAAAG4/UVPcBYO7ZvU/s1600/Elysium+Movie+Kruger.jpg Old Joe would come right at him. Max didn't even really run from him. Max ended up killing him. Joe crushed all the Loopers armed to the teeth.

Time Immemorial
Old Joe would come right at him. Max didn't even really run from him. Max ended up killing him. Joe crushed all the Loopers armed to the teeth.

Max was running scared and closed the door on him and he opened it back up.

Old Bruce Willis would have gotten his head cutt off faster then Bruce gets his ass kicked in every other movie.

quanchi112
Max was running scared and closed the door on him and he opened it back up.

Old Bruce Willis would have gotten his head cutt off faster then Bruce gets his ass kicked in every other movie. I will admit McClane would run from Kruger. Max took him head on after he killed his crew. He beat him fair and square. Max wasn't a trained assassin.

Joe annihilated the home base of his fellow assassins. Joe has better feats. Joe is the badass of the film.

KingD19
Fair and square? He beat Kruger through a trick with the clamp and the grenade, then he pushed Kruger over the railway when he was trying to save himself. And Old Joe benefited from cover.

Time Immemorial
I will admit McClane would run from Kruger. Max took him head on after he killed his crew. He beat him fair and square. Max wasn't a trained assassin.

Joe annihilated the home base of his fellow assassins. Joe has better feats. Joe is the badass of the film.

Max was no push over, he was a badass. But take away a plot driven story that Max must survive to save earth and Kruger would have taken him 10/10.

quanchi112
Fair and square? He beat Kruger through a trick with the clamp and the grenade, then he pushed Kruger over the railway when he was trying to save himself. And Old Joe benefited from cover. That is fair in combat. Kruger already had his face blown off and got another chance. He still lost. Kruger was a trained killer whereas Max was someone with nothing to lose.

Old Joe came in as a prisoner and decimated the entire Looper base. That was an amazing showing. Old Joe crushes assassins whereas regular cancer ridden guys can kill Kruger in combat.

Time Immemorial
Old Joe crushes assassins whereas regular cancer ridden guys can kill Kruger in combat.

laughing laughing laughing

quanchi112
Max was no push over, he was a badass. But take away a plot driven story that Max must survive to save earth and Kruger would have taken him 10/10. I agree Kruger had that villain thing against him but Joe IMO was a one man wrecking crew. He even had to contend with keeping his younger self alive and going up against everyone with insurmountable odds.

quanchi112
laughing laughing laughing wink

God Cloth Seiya
I haven't seen looper. Any good feats?

quanchi112
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
I haven't seen looper. Any good feats? Then leave the thread.

Werewolf582
Elysium

quanchi112
Originally posted by Werewolf582
Elysium Based on ?

Robtard
Quan's recently watched Looper and has fallen in love with a Bruce Willis character. How adorable.

ares834
Are Looper characters allowed to time travel? If so I don't see how they could lose. With it they effectively can create hundreds of "copies" of a single dude, know what the Elysium verse is going to do before they do, etc...

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
Quan's recently watched Looper and has fallen in love with a Bruce Willis character. How adorable. I am objective whereas you're biased. To you its about Bruce Willis the actor whereas with me its about characters.

Looperverse wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by ares834
Are Looper characters allowed to time travel? If so I don't see how they could lose. With it they effectively can create hundreds of "copies" of a single dude, know what the Elysium verse is going to do before they do, etc... Looperverse only gets as many versions of the characters seen in the film. No further time travel.

With the Joes I am limiting it to one Old Joe and one Young Joe.

Robtard
I am objective whereas you're biased.

False.

quanchi112
False. You already started crying about Bruce Willis the actor. Stay on topic. Quit raging.

Robtard
You already started crying about Bruce Willis the actor. Stay on topic. Quit raging.

False again.

quanchi112
False again. Another rage loop.

Looperverse wins. Cry more.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.