Pacific Rim: Uprising

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arachnid1
http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/06/27/pacific-rim-2-release-date-revealed-animated-series-coming

Yes! The first one was amazing! I'm looking forward to this. I thought they would get more creative with the name though. Atlantic Rim would have sufficed.

dadudemon
It shouldn't be bad, at all. Should be, at the very worst, mindless action fun. smile

Mindset
Hopefully, I get casted as the leading male.

Mindset
Originally posted by dadudemon
It shouldn't be bad, at all. Should be, at the very worst, mindset action fun. smile Ftfy.

Lestov16
Thank goodness. It would be a crime for a sequel to go unmade.

Tzeentch
Hopefully it has better characters in it.

draxx_tOfU
Yessss! Loved the first movie, and Jax Teller will be back!

BruceSkywalker
i'm interested in seeing this

Kazenji
Has Del Toro still got Zak Penn set to write the script?

yeah he has.....get rid of him first.

Lestov16
Originally posted by Kazenji
Has Del Toro still got Zak Penn set to write the script?

yeah he has.....get rid of him first.

thumb up

steverules_2
Can't wait, so glad a sequel is getting done. I know a script was being written before it had even been greenlit for one. Sucks we gotta wait about 3 years for it.

Impediment
Pacific Rim was a great popcorn action flick.

I wanna see bigger Kaiju and some Megazord Jaeger combo action!

Kazenji
HndBiSyOrK4

Lestov16
I can't wait. Going to be definitely watching the animated series. Penn better not phuck this up.

Kazenji
I still need to check out that Pacific Rim: Year Zero, Suppose to be a good read from what someone said on here.

K-Dog
Saw the first one in a hotel room on a business trip, lol. It was worth watching, but a little lame on acting and concepts I thought--a combo between Godzilla and some Japanese anime concept or something....not in a big hurry to watch another one. However, I do agree with some above comments--good action, a good popcorn flick, etc.

Why didn't they just park some Navy destroyers by the entrance and use rail guns or big missles, lol? Nope, gotta use giant robots warz! Lol, I loved how no matter how far the robots walked out into the ocean, they were never above their waist in water, usually their knees, hehe. They would puff their chests out and shoot missles from their pecs! Why not use missles from a ship or submarine?

Lestov16
They stated in the film that usually missiles and such bounce off the breach. That's why they were going to use a megaton bomb, they were hoping it would be powerful enough to penetrate it. That's also why they needed Kaiju genome to enter the breach.

K-Dog
Yeah, I was thinking navy missiles on the monsters themselves.

Lestov16
So turning the planet into a nuclear wasteland is a good alternative? A megaton bomb didn't put one down. Cities would annihilated just trying to kill a single one.

K-Dog
Which begs the questions how could punches from a big robot and non-nuke missiles from a big robot take them down?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Mindset
Hopefully, I get casted as the leading male.

laughing laughing

Kazenji
Originally posted by K-Dog
Which begs the questions how could punches from a big robot and non-nuke missiles from a big robot take them down?

Mindset
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
laughing laughing I just crossed you off my lists of Pacific Rim 2 premiere guests.

Q99
Originally posted by Arachnid1
http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/06/27/pacific-rim-2-release-date-revealed-animated-series-coming

Yes! The first one was amazing! I'm looking forward to this. I thought they would get more creative with the name though. Atlantic Rim would have sufficed.

It may have a subtitle, but they shouldn't change the location IMO, the Pacific gives more varied locations and keeps all the old countries in.

There was also a crappy movie called Atlantis Rim made too.

I'm really looking forward to the more comics and the prequel animation ^^

At the bottom of the Mariana Trench?

The Kaiju don't have to surface anywhere near the breach itself, and nothing can be stationed down there for long. Not much can go down without being crunched like a tin can at all.

Also, at hundreds of meters per second under water, Kaiju can destroy fleets without getting a scratch in return. That's faster than any torpedo, it'd be suicide to send navies against them. Heck, it even sucked to send Jaegers against them underwater! There's a reason they're always fought near the shore, where the sea is shallower.

The missiles were designed to deliver maximum kinetic impact and used in groups at close range (meaning almost all of the missile was warhead, no need for much propellent).

Punches never actually killed them (except one in the preview comic, but it was a very small one and that was in addition to missiles), but were just used for set-up and to stun them to give room for the finishers.

Lestov16

The punches themselves did not put down the Kaiju and the Jaegers did not have any "non-nuke missiles". They were using energy blasts (powered by a nuclear core) and powerful heated blades.

Also, I geeked out when I saw the British scientist guy playing one of the rogue Night's Watch members of GOT.

ares834
Originally posted by Lestov16
The punches themselves did not put down the Kaiju and the Jaegers did not have any "non-nuke missiles". They were using energy blasts (powered by a nuclear core) and powerful heated blades.

Also, I geeked out when I saw the British scientist guy playing one of the rogue Night's Watch members of GOT.

Striker Eureka used missiles.

Kazenji

The guy from Torchwood?

Lestov16
The guy from Torchwood?

Never watched Who or Torchwood.

shinning_like_m
Punches from robots sound too old fashioned , but I like It

Mindset
The guy from Torchwood? Yes.

ares834
Originally posted by Tzeentch
Hopefully it has better characters in it.

thumb up

0mega Spawn
You clearly haven't been punched in the face by a giant robot.

Q99
Originally posted by ares834
Striker Eureka used missiles.

Yep, but very short ranged and designed to deliver high kinetic force deep into the kaiju in a more focused way than a nuke. And multiple in a row to increase the concussive effect.

ares834
Should still have merely a fraction of the concusive force of a nuke at point blank range. Admittedly, I don't give a shit about scientific inaccuracies in a movie about giant monsters fighting giant robots.

Q99
Should still have merely a fraction of the concusive force of a nuke at point blank range.

Not as much as you'd think. Those were probably hundred-ton warheads each, and work on contact, and likely to specifically hit vital areas with at least some of them, while nuclear weapons will never be contact deployed due to their fragility (hit one hard and it turns into a simple dirty bomb). Square-cubed rule means even a little distance can affect the energy density a lot.

According to side material, of the first 3 kaiju, 2 died to a single nuke, one took 3 tactical nukes (Trespasser, which was far bigger than any early one).

The big nuke at point blank did kill the Cat 4 Scunner (who itself is bigger than any killed by Striker's missiles). It failed to kill the Cat 5, but then again Striker's anti-kaiju missiles wouldn't have taken it down in one volley either. Or heck, might've not managed even if it'd gotten off three volleys (the full load).

ares834
And as I said, the Kaiju were pretty much at ground zero of the blast. Well within a hundred feat. At such range the force of a 1.2 megaton bomb is going to be far larger than a few hundred ton missiles.

Q99
And as I said, the Kaiju were pretty much at ground zero of the blast. Well within a hundred feat. At such range the force of a 1.2 megaton bomb is going to be far larger than a few hundred ton missiles.

Sure, but that *did* flat-out kill the Cat 4, certainly with damage to spare.

And it's not just total force that matters, but force that hits specific points. A very direct force to the base of your skull can kill you when far greater total force, just a bit less at any specific point, across your total body won't.

Stoic
There are times that sequels do well, and there are those when they do horribly. I can see this one fall on its rear, and am not particularly over enthused about a part 2. I've been wrong before, but I imagine this going the way of one of those giant snake movies.

Kazenji
^ Stop eating lemons.

TheVaultDweller
I am keen for this film. I enjoyed the first one a lot, despite a few facepalm moments. Like why the bloody hell did it take them so long to figure out that using Gipsy's sword might be a good idea?

Arachnid1
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
I am keen for this film. I enjoyed the first one a lot, despite a few facepalm moments. Like why the bloody hell did it take them so long to figure out that using Gipsy's sword might be a good idea? I'm more blown away by the fact that every single Jaeger didn't have that arm blaster. That thing is almost an instant kill. And I don't understand why Gypsy didn't open up every fight with that thing. It would have gone a lot smoother.

Still, awesome ****ing fights.

Kazenji
Del Toro won't be doing this sequel just yet

To be shooting a small, black & white film

http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/guillermo-del-toro-shooting-a-small-black-white-film-before-pacific-rim-2-163

Esau Cairn
Del Toro won't be doing this sequel just yet

Apparently he has written the sequel already but is still waiting for the studio & green light & more importantly, fund the project.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
Apparently he has written the sequel already but is still waiting for the studio & green light & more importantly, fund the project.

http://au.ign.com/articles/2014/06/27/pacific-rim-2-release-date-revealed-animated-series-coming

whistle

Esau Cairn
http://au.ign.com/articles/2014/06/27/pacific-rim-2-release-date-revealed-animated-series-coming

whistle

Jeez Kaz how does it feel to be a Mr. Know It All on the internet?

Does it get the ladies, Kaz?

The article you posted was dated 26th June so obviously I've read another article prior to that. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kazenji
Go **** yourself, smartass

obviously you have noting better to do, Then just troll on this place.

Esau Cairn
I have nothing better to do?

You're the one who can't resist pointing out that you always know better.

pallaviagg27
yup agreed first one was amazing, I recently watched it on hbo hits. Awesome movie and me too waiting for its new part. i will definitely watch it.

Kazenji
Pacific Rim 2 to explore the Kaiju's Homeworld

steverules_2
I'm more blown away by the fact that every single Jaeger didn't have that arm blaster. That thing is almost an instant kill. And I don't understand why Gypsy didn't open up every fight with that thing. It would have gone a lot smoother.

Still, awesome ****ing fights.

Actually the sword was better, was a one shot kill , the cannon it took a few shots to kill a kaiju and it was always kinda slow to start up I found

jinXed by JaNx
So turning the planet into a nuclear wasteland is a good alternative? A megaton bomb didn't put one down. Cities would annihilated just trying to kill a single one.

I don't know about all that but i'm sure man kind could come up with something a bit more practical than a giant robot with chainsaw arms. laughing out loud

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Q99
And it's not just total force that matters, but force that hits specific points. A very direct force to the base of your skull can kill you when far greater total force, just a bit less at any specific point, across your total body won't.
A nuclear bomb is not like a bullet or standard missile, it creates a single massive blast which is extremely powerful, hot and covers enormous space, should vaporize any living organism caught in it.

In reality, a nuclear bomb will vaporize any Kaiju, should one emerge. The sheer idiocy of movies should not be taken seriously.

Kazenji
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD

In reality, a nuclear bomb will vaporize any Kaiju, should one emerge. The sheer idiocy of movies should not be taken seriously.

laughing out loud

steverules_2
A nuclear bomb is not like a bullet or standard missile, it creates a single massive blast which is extremely powerful, hot and covers enormous space, should vaporize any living organism caught in it.

Please tell me when in the movie a kaiju managed to survive a nuke? In Godzilla they were surviving nukes...but not in pacific rim

S_W_LeGenD
laughing out loud
You think a living organism can tolerate nuclear blast? Not funny.

Kazenji
Something of that size, Yes.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by steverules_2
Please tell me when in the movie a kaiju managed to survive a nuke? In Godzilla they were surviving nukes...but not in pacific rim
Cat 5 in Pacific Rim, remember?

I understand that Cat 5 is supposed to be mightiest of Kaiju but come on.

Nukes are laughably underestimated in movies, not funny by the way.

S_W_LeGenD

Kazenji

I don't blame you for lack of grasp of reality, I blame Hollywood for presenting nukes like trivial stuff.

Sorry for not reading up on all these things

but i'm sure you've got all the time in the world.

Kazenji
Guillermo Del Toro Says PACIFIC RIM 2 Is Being Setup For A Third Film

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/nailbiter111/news/?a=109414

Bentley
You think a living organism can tolerate nuclear blast? Not funny.

If that creature can also tank a black hole as if it was nothing... Well, I can see it resisting a nuke.

Tzeentch
You think a living organism can tolerate nuclear blast? Not funny. A creature the size of a Kaiju can't even exist on land in real life- it would be crushed under its own weight.

So, since we're already operating under the theoretical scenario of such a creature being able to exist, sure, it's theoretically possible for it to survive a nuclear weapon.

Bentley
Slattern never appeared on land 131

Tzeentch
Neither did your Mom.

Bentley
Originally posted by Tzeentch
Neither did your Mom.

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01657/baby7_1657273i.jpg

steverules_2
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090919001714/uncyclopedia/images/5/5e/Pedobear_36.jpg

Tzeentch
http://firstandmonday.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/chris-hansen.jpg

Bentley
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_2fdwS3Y1VhU/TB0hnKDFgkI/AAAAAAAAcNU/8oo_5m6lixU/s1600/babies_swimming_underwater_640_09.jpg

steverules_2
...whats this thread about again?

Robtard
I suspect Jax Teller will do what he also does, make a stupid pouty face and then look forlorn.

Arachnid1
http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/07/21/pacific-rim-2-reportedly-shoots-this-november-may-be-titled-maelstrom

Q99
Interesting! Not that working titles necessarily mean a lot, but yea, that's a neat title.

marwash22
this thread has taken a weird turn.

Kazenji
I'm sure those aliens survived that were making their own Kaiju.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by steverules_2
...whats this thread about again?

....this.

Robtard
Should be titled:

Pacific Rim 2: Rimming the Rim

Quincy
Pacific Rim 2: We share one brain to control robots but still have to tell each other what to do out-loud.

It's kind of a mouthful but it gets the logic across.

Robtard
Meh, not bad at all, but I'm still partial to mine.

Q99
Originally posted by Quincy
Pacific Rim 2: We share one brain to control robots but still have to tell each other what to do out-loud.

It's kind of a mouthful but it gets the logic across.

The screenwriter talked about that a bit- talking sometimes helps new partners get on the same mental page and becomes a habit. Note how they don't actually have to convey details or anything. 'Let's do this,' translates into 'let's do this particular series of hand to hand moves,' and such.

More of a psyching themselves up thing, in short.

Inhuman
Pacific Rim / Godzilla crossover when?

Q99
Originally posted by Inhuman

Not for awhile yet! I think PR has to more firmly establish itself as a franchise first.

Robtard
Originally posted by Inhuman

Pacific Rim 4: Rimming Godzilla's Rim

Flyattractor
American Studio will never do it.

TOHO would be raping it for all its worth.

Kazenji
^ Yeah the Kaiju genre is alot bigger over there then America.

Q99
That's another nice thing, Kaiju had kinda gone into hybernation for awhile there (Toho takes Godzilla breaks, and Ultraman was the only other one coming out at that point), but the recent US movies finally got Toho to decide to return to the Godzilla series. Which is sweet, two kaiju making companies at the same time!

If there is a crossover, it'll be Legendary, because, well, they have the rights to both ^^ Hm, a comic seems more likely than a movie....

Kazenji
Charlie Hunnam hopes Pacific Rim 2 remedies spectacle over storytelling

http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/charlie-hunnam-hopes-pacific-rim-2-remedies-spectacle-over-storytelling-324

That first comment going on about why don't they build a wall over the hole among other things.

Q99
It doesn't need to spend a lot of time addressing stuff, but yea, answering a few more questions comes as a given. Hopefully in little moments and touches, not exposition.

(And one thing that doesn't need to be answered is: "Why giant robots and not tanks or planes with similar weapons?". Because then it wouldn't be a giant robot movie.)

Flyattractor
I will be happy if they keep the movie under 2 hours. Giant Monster/Kaiju Movies DO NOT NEED TO BE OVER 2 HOURS LONG!

Kazenji
Why not?....if they make the fights good i'd be all for 2 hours long.

Flyattractor
Because they fill most of it with stupid human filler. Like Lt Plywood in Godzilla.

BrainSturgeon
First movie was damn good and hope for part 2 too

Kazenji
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Because they fill most of it with stupid human filler. Like Lt Plywood in Godzilla.

How is that not different to the Japanese Godzilla movies, They too had Human filler erm

Q99
Just a Pacific Rim 1 thing, but Real Fake History: The Battle of Hong Kong

Flyattractor
How is that not different to the Japanese Godzilla movies, They too had Human filler erm

This is true but in those old Toho movies the "human filler" was usually so goofy it was way more entertaining then the 2o14 Zilla.

Patient_Leech
So I recently purchased Pacific Rim and am watching it again. It's a damn fun and well done movie. I hope this one is good, too.

So it looks like Del Toro wrote the story for the sequel. That should create some hope...

Glad to see Charlie Day is back, but I dont' see Ron Perlman. That's a shame.

Korinaz
Did not work in North America put sure did work in Asia . I liked it

Patient_Leech
Not sure if anyone's posted this or not, but it doesn't feel very Guillermo del Toro-esque, so I'm somewhat concerned...

mwQLIkHHD6g

Robtard
Hmm, will still watch cos I enjoyed the first one for it's cheesiness and nostalgia it gave me.

BUT (<--- big but), not having del Toro return was a bad idea and just that teaser makes it look like a SyFy flick with a much larger budget. So I'm cautious af.

Also, should have called it something edgier than "Uprising". eg Pacific Rim 2: Rimming the Rim, PR2: Rimmers. So many ways to go.

steverules_2
As far as I'm concerned the first ended in a way that a sequel wouldn't be needed so if PR2 sucks I'll pretend it never happened like Alien 3 and Alien Resurrection...possibly covenant as well

BruceSkywalker
looks good, will give arishem judgment after I see

tkitna
That trailer looked awful. I'm losing hope for this.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Not sure if anyone's posted this or not, but it doesn't feel very Guillermo del Toro-esque, so I'm somewhat concerned...

mwQLIkHHD6g

Steven S. DeKnight is doing the second one, Who had success with Season 1 of Daredevil recently

i'm still looking forward to the sequel overall.

Dreampanther
Steven S. DeKnight is doing the second one, Who had success with Season 1 of Daredevil recently

i'm still looking forward to the sequel overall.

Yeah, I'm a big fan. Loved his work on Spartacus and Daredevil. Excited about this.

Patient_Leech
Steven S. DeKnight is doing the second one, Who had success with Season 1 of Daredevil recently.

Fair enough. Daredevil Season 1 is great. It's just a little teaser, so it doesn't necessarily mean much.

Dreampanther
Trailer is out.

_EhiLLOhVis

Arachnid1
That looked... like a massive step down. I cant put my finger on why, but the action didn't look near as exciting as the first. Some of those shots felt like I was watching a Power Rangers movie or something

TethAdamTheRock
When is the release date?

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
When is the release date?

comes out tomorrow

i saw the trailer prior to blade runner 2046 coming on, this looks pretty good

Kazenji
That looked... like a massive step down. I cant put my finger on why, but the action didn't look near as exciting as the first. Some of those shots felt like I was watching a Power Rangers movie or something

I felt the same way and the rap music also doesn't help it.

riv6672
The younger cast surely gives it that vibe. It looks...funkier?
That said, i'll watch it. Probably in theaters to get the most out of the fight scenes.

Kazenji
For me it looks cool, Just not epic enough like the first movie gave off with its trailer's

maybe it'll change with another trailer.

riv6672
Maybe.
I agree it looks cool. Its got more of an adventure vibe than the original's trailer(s) did.
The originals were all adults dealing with the situation. This is a younger generation's take on things (the youngest main characters in the original were both early 30s as a comparison) hence the 'power ranger' comment i agreed with.
Nothing wrong with this in itself.
As long as its entertaining i'm in.

Esau Cairn
It feels like this new director is more inspired by Michael Bay than Del Toro.

Doesn't have the grittiness of the 1st.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
It feels like this new director is more inspired by Michael Bay than Del Toro.

Doesn't have the grittiness of the 1st.

Well put. Exactly my feelings after watching the trailer. sad

jaden101
Oh dear. Oh dear oh dear. No no no. 😂 horrendous looking.

riv6672
^^laughing

playa1258
Massive budget set down. Looks like Robot Jox.

Kazenji
Originally posted by playa1258
Massive budget set down. Looks like Robot Jox.

No it doesn't

fool, go watch the trailer on youtube for that movie, Nothing alike.

marwash22
why tf are they fighting each other?

ummm, guys... giant monsters.

playa1258
No it doesn't

fool, go watch the trailer on youtube for that movie, Nothing alike. Yeah Robot Jox is too far but the budget looks much lower.

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by marwash22
why tf are they fighting each other?

ummm, guys... giant monsters.

Apparently old Jaegers are salvaged & used to commit crime.

Apparently....so I'm not bothering to use spoilers.

marwash22
ahhh.

begs to question why big ass robots are just laying in a random junkyard unprotected.

riv6672
I ask that every time i go to the junkyard confused

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by marwash22
ahhh.

begs to question why big ass robots are just laying in a random junkyard unprotected.

Works for Michael Bay.

TethAdamTheRock
Are they going to release the jaeger stats?

marwash22
Originally posted by riv6672
I ask that every time i go to the junkyard confused you have big ass robots and you're not sharing with the rest of the class?

tsk tsk.

riv6672
youse guys are like a school in the summertime, youse aint got no class! wink

Khazra Reborn
This looks horrible, and I was a fan of the first.

Dreampanther

I'm reserving my opinion. Of course it's going to be different from the first one, since Del Toro isn't directing, but I liked DeKnight's work on Daredevil and Spartacus enough that I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

I agree about the Power Rangers - that was my first thought as well. But the Power Rangers movie sucked so bad I'll be delighted if we get giant mechs that pay homage to them while kicking up badassery a few notches.

HulkIsHulk
I wonder if the countries are using Jaegers to fight wars

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
This looks horrible, and I was a fan of the first.

Yeah, pretty much same here.

riv6672
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
I wonder if the countries are using Jaegers to fight wars
Good question.
Maybe if this franchise expanded into books or comics they could cover that sorta stuff.

Kazenji
They sorta have with comics with one called 'Pacific Rim: Tales From Year Zero' which was released for the first movie

but no not an actual series, That would be good too.

Kazenji
8BAhwgjMvnM

vansonbee
Rap music and robots fighting each other. The movie might turn out better than the first.

When will the crossover with Godzilla? stick out tongue

Mindset
Looks better than the first.

Kazenji
Better made trailer then the first one that was put out.

riv6672
They sorta have with comics with one called 'Pacific Rim: Tales From Year Zero' which was released for the first movie

but no not an actual series, That would be good too.
I looked up the comic, thanks...! thumb up

Bentley
Ok, that trailer already saved the movie for me by a good margit. More kaiju action, a plot that feels contrived in the right way and a human plot that could get interesting.

riv6672
Yeah, its civering all the bases from what we're shown.

tkitna
Looks awful. Seems more like a Power Ranger movie than Pacific Rim.

riv6672
^^^Which seemed like a Powers Rangers movie with grown ups.

Impediment
I don't understand why these movies get so much hate.

I mean.............giant robots and giant monsters beating the shit out of each other.

What do you expect?

Bentley
Super Sentai, I mean, Power Rangers is not that distant from what the original Pacific Rim tried to be. It was just a bit more Gundam-like in it's brand conflict (I refuse to call it more realistic) but the better part of the plot was there to make evil Monsters fight Giant Robots with ludicrous powers and weaponry.

quanchi112
I have not seen the second trailer yet. After my workout I'll get to it and share my thoughts. Stay tuned.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by quanchi112
I have not seen the second trailer yet. After my workout I'll get to it and share my thoughts. Stay tuned.

OMG I'M ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT!

quanchi112
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
OMG I'M ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT! I know just calm yourself and don't lose your balance and hurt yourself. I'll work out soon and watch it afterwards.

quanchi112
Nothing special although a slight improvement over the first one. They do manage to toss that War ready silly song in there that is rather catchy. More Sci Fi and fanatsy is always a good thing but this doesn't get me excited like a Kong or Zilla movie.

Surtur
I was pleasantly surprised by the first movie. I'm sure this one will at least be decent.

riv6672
Originally posted by Impediment
I don't understand why these movies get so much hate.

I mean.............giant robots and giant monsters beating the shit out of each other.

What do you expect?
Like a beagle, you are wise beyond your ears. thumb up

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>