Would Nihilus be able to survive the thought bomb?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
So the thought bomb is a ritual that destroys all force wielders in a large vicinity. But since Nihilus is a wound in the force, and not a natural force wielder, do you think he would be effected by the thought bomb?

TobaccoRoad
I would be inclined to believe it would not, however I am not entirely sure. I do believe that if it didn't affect him, he would drain the spirits of the Souls contained inside.

TobaccoRoad
Two points about that... If he is immortal, how can he be vanquished by the efforts of the Exile... And, the thought bomb does not kill... Only traps...

TobaccoRoad
Ahh I begin to understand. I have yet not completed the second game, only the beginning. I am hoping it is come to iphone so that I may play it full...

TobaccoRoad
I have not a computer for to use steam with sadly sad

NewGuy01
He wouldn't die, but he'd be trapped like the others who were caught in it.

DarthAnt66
Then he would eat everyone else in it, then leave. wink

Lord Lucien
The answer is 'yes'. Because Nihilus was a disappointing character.

Lord Lucien
You must be so bored.

Lord Lucien
Like, living in the middle of Oklahoma bored.

Darth Abonis
He might initially become trapped, but he might be able to get out with some arcane art.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Darth Prequals
do u know who I am Some dead man.

Nephthys
I think he could, yes.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Some dead man. laughing

thumb up

NewGuy01
PT, who is that guy in your profile pic? Looks like some kinda Clone Jedi or something lmao.

red8
I don't see why he wouldn't be affected by the Thought Bomb. I would argue though that if Nihilus was close enough to the Thought Bomb blast radius, then he would be more than close enough to devour whoever is trying to conjure it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.