Godzilla

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
From Namco Bandai, PS3 exclusive

XLTC0poho-s

look okay for its first trailer but need to see more

Fallschirmjäger
Originally posted by Kazenji
From Namco Bandai, PS3 exclusive

XLTC0poho-s

look okay for its first trailer but need to see more

Oh MAN! Wish I had a PS3. I swear to God, you guys and gals who own one get all the fun! Ilove that they're using the Heisei-era roar for our Big Green Guy!

BlackZero30x
Yeah it looks cool but its kind of a weird choice to make it a PS3 exclusive. I mean with the New Gen systems out it seems like they could have at least done PS3/PS4.

Zack Fair
Looks like shit to me.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Looks like shit to me.

Not like there's much to go on....

Originally posted by BlackZero30x
Yeah it looks cool but its kind of a weird choice to make it a PS3 exclusive. I mean with the New Gen systems out it seems like they could have at least done PS3/PS4.

I don't think its weird...

more people own the last gen more then the new consoles and yeah make more profit on the game.

----------------------------------------------

Some images scanned from a Famitsu magazine

http://www.godzilla-movies.com/community/forums/topic/35979

looks decent, Better then what the trailer gave us.

Fallschirmjäger
Originally posted by BlackZero30x

Yeah I guess it's to get those last few PS3 sales going. Nice way to do it.

BloodRawEngine
My best guess is it's gonna be a different take on that Godzilla Generations game (look it up). I'll assume the game looks better in normal speed--the trailer was almost clearly slow-mo.

Looks like it's the Heisei era model they're going with, a personal favorite. I'm still curious what they're gonna make of the 2014 Godzilla stinger at the end of that trailer.

Kazenji
The last Godzilla game i played was that, Godzilla: Save The Earth for the PS2

i'm surprised its taken almost near the end of last gen's console's life to get one made.

Fallschirmjäger
The last Godzilla game i played was that, Godzilla: Save The Earth for the PS2

i'm surprised its taken almost near the end of last gen's console's life to get one made.

I have that for the '360 as it's backwards compatible. I refuse to part with it as I also refuse to part with my old Godzilla cartridges for the NES as well as the other next-gen game Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters. To me these are collectors' items and no way I'm parting with them.

Kazenji
North America release set for July 1st and its also coming to the PS4 along with PS3.

Estacado
North America release set for July 1st and its also coming to the PS4 along with PS3.
Nice.

jinXed by JaNx
I like the original NES game.

Nemesis X
xT-gs7bUlic

Kazenji
I've seen a review for this game someone that imported it from Japan, What i got from it was its strictly for the Godzilla fans anyone else will just move on.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.