Ygritte the Wilding vs Katniss Everdeen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
Archer battle in Central Park
They get unlimited arrows
Bloodlusted deathmatch; No PIS/CIS
Who takes this?

Firefly218
Dude. Ygritte destroys katniss. She's actually a warrior.

focus4chumps
can katniss dodge short-range arrows like ygrette can?

Firefly218
Originally posted by focus4chumps
can katniss dodge short-range arrows like ygrette can?
No

KingD19
Katniss has a better body...mmmhm.

Also, she can draw and fire much quicker than Ygritte, while still having essentially perfect accuracy. And she's good at stealth as well as having pretty good range due to her being a hunter all her life.

I'd say Katniss ends up sneaking around and tagging Ygritte before she knows what hit her.

Lestov16
"You know nothing besides how to bang Jon Snow."

focus4chumps
Originally posted by Firefly218
No

then ygritte wins.

Firefly218
Originally posted by KingD19
Katniss has a better body...mmmhm.

Also, she can draw and fire much quicker than Ygritte, while still having essentially perfect accuracy. And she's good at stealth as well as having pretty good range due to her being a hunter all her life.

I'd say Katniss ends up sneaking around and tagging Ygritte before she knows what hit her.
Ygritte is a better melee fighter than katniss, and has better instincts and reflexes. Also ygrette is more confident and has that warrior mentality, not to mention shitloads of more experience than katniss in battle. The only substantial experience katniss has with her bow is hunting animals.

In terms of accuracy they're pretty even. Quickness of draw would have to go to ygrette.

Nephthys
Katniss.

xK5LxiFqDVE

Also as others have said she has greater stealth and likely better accuracy. I can't remember her actually missing tbh.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Firefly218
Ygritte is a better melee fighter than katniss, and has better instincts and reflexes. Also ygrette is more confident and has that warrior mentality, not to mention shitloads of more experience than katniss in battle. The only substantial experience katniss has with her bow is hunting animals.

In terms of accuracy they're pretty even. Quickness of draw would have to go to ygrette. This. Ygritte wins.

BruceSkywalker
Katniss loses

Robtard
Ygritte's accuracy is supposed to be uber as Tormund noted and why he didn't believe Ygritte actually tried to kill Jon.

So it comes down to a person who's had to fight for most of her life Vs a very skilled hunter. I'd go with Ygritte 7/10.

Time Immemorial
Red heads are extremely hard to kill, Ygritte wins by default.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.