Mr. Miyagi/Yuri Boyka vs Daniel Laruso/Iceman Chambers(Jai White)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tattoos N Scars
Miyagi and Daniel are vacationing in Russia when they are suddenly arrested, Miyagi being accused of heading Yakuza operations in Moscow and Daniel for being an accomplice. They are judged and placed in Russia's toughest prison.

Not long after arriving, Miyagi's demeanor changes and he is seen overseeing Yakuza operations inside the prison. Daniel is shocked to learn this about his friend and teacher and demands an explanation.

Miyagi: Yes, Daniel-san, I with Yakuza. In here, Miyagi no *****. In here, Miyagi king.

Before Daniel can respond, Miyagi backhanded Daniel to the floor and proceeds to beat his ass.

Miyagi: In here, Daniel-san, you Miyagi's *****.

Miyagi nods to his Yakuza associates, Yuri Boyka being among them, to finish beating the shit out of him.

Daniel is taken to the infirmary and once healed, Miyagi arranges it with the crooked warden to have Daniel locked in isolation for a month.

On that first night in solitary, Miyagi opens the cell door and enters.

Miyagi: Now Daniel-san, time to pay Miyagi for karate lesson.

Daniel: Mr. Miyagi, what is the matter with you.

Miyagi: Hush, Daniel-san. You Miyagi's *****. I unbuckle pants and you saki saki. Why I teach you wax on wax off.

Miyagi beats crap out of Daniel and ***** rapes him. This goes on every night of the month with Miyagi, Boyka, and other Yakuza having their way with Daniel.

On last night of solitary, Daniel is servicing Miyagi.

Miyagi: Ahhhhh, Daaaaniel-Saaaan, you make Miyagi happy. Daniel-san good prison *****.

A week later, Daniel returns to his normal cell and prepares to hang himself. Iceland Chambers had just been assigned the same cell with Daniel and stops him from committing suicide. Chambers trains Daniel how to box and shows him MMA. They train for several months while avoiding Miyagi and the Yakuza.

They finally meet in prison yard, Daniel hungry for blood. Miyagi and Boyish vs Daniel and Chambers...prison yard fight.

Who wins?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.