Knights of Zidonia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack Fair
Anyone else watching this? Its nice. Has an Attack on Titan in space feel. The mechs look awesome. Heavy science fiction too.

htgcz87-Wqk

Q99
Title typo!

But yea, Knights of Sidonia is great. I read the manga, and I'm a big fan of Tsutomu Nihei's prior manga like Biomega and Blame!, all heavily SF.

As weird as it is, it's actually the mangaka's *most* mainstream work smile

Zack Fair
Ah damn the effin typo. Mods cant change that =\

Q99
Could re-make the thread ^^

vansonbee
Still on the watch list, does this series contain gore? I would hate to see the censorship ruin the series for me.

Q99
Originally posted by vansonbee
Still on the watch list, does this series contain gore? I would hate to see the censorship ruin the series for me.

Not exactly. Some people do suffer serious damage, some quite painful looking, but it's generally not show in a particularly bloody fashion.

Dreampanther
Just watched the first season. Excellent! Not usually a big fan of the mecha/space opera anime, as it's usually a drawn-out drama, but Knights managed to blend some humour with a decent story and freaky aliens. Awesome intro song as well. Going to watch the second season this week.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.