Dracula Untold

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
e1_E84So-2I

BruceSkywalker
saw the trailer before Transformers came on.. i am very much intrigued by this.. i will see

KingD19
It looks fun. Sort of like Castlevania brought to life.

Kazenji
All we need to hear is the line ""What is a man?".

Time Immemorial
From Zeus to Dracula, I like already.

jinXed by JaNx
I'm just gonna say it because I know someone else will. If it's untold then how the hell do we know about it?

marwash22
this looks awesome.

marwash22
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
From Zeus to Dracula, I like already. i think he'd be a good Namor too.

Robtard
Vlad the Impaler and the supernatural elements of Stoker's Dracula combined. I'm in.

Too bad it looks like it will be unwashed ass though. At least Sam Worthington didn't get the lead, that would have tripled the ass.

Mindset
Good Guy Dracula.

Kazenji
This guy who's playing Drac (Luke Evans) will be playing Eric Draven.

Estacado
OMFG!
This looks so cool!!!!

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
OMFG!
This looks so cool!!!! Nerd.

Estacado
Lulz quan you d1ckride the HP movies which are like the lamest fantasy movies out there.haermm

quanchi112
Lulz quan you d1ckride the HP movies which are like the lamest fantasy movies out there.haermm The box office says otherwise. If you feel overwhelming success means an overall lack of interest then you need help.

I didn't say the movie was nerdy I said your response was. Something a kid under the age of 5 would say.

Estacado
Originally posted by quanchi112
The box office says otherwise. If you feel overwhelming success means an overall lack of interest then you need help.

I didn't say the movie was nerdy I said your response was. Something a kid under the age of 5 would say.
HP is watched by 13 year old kids and retards like you....haermm

Anyways let's not ruin this thread with off topic shit.

quanchi112
HP is watched by 13 year old kids and retards like you....haermm

Anyways let's not ruin this thread with off topic shit. That is blatantly false. Quit lying.

I am always down for a Dracula flick.

Estacado
It seems like Luke Evans fits Dracula's role perfectly.
Hopefully they don't phuck it up as trailers are really deceiving nowdays.ermm

jaden101
It's about time vampires were taken back from the ****** emo teens that have hijacked the mythos in recent years.

Esau Cairn
I dunno....the trailer gave me the nagging feeling that Drac finally achieved superhero status.

Some of the action sequences was worthy of a Marvel movie.

focus4chumps
already the impending khan vs dracula thread is making my stomach turn.

Esau Cairn
Well between Khan & Dracula...we already know that Quan sucks. wink

quanchi112
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
Well between Khan & Dracula...we already know that Quan sucks. wink Haters gonna hate.

Esau Cairn
And Cliches gonna cliche.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
And Cliches gonna cliche. When I love a character the board becomes obsessed with said character. I have a very strong personality.

Kazenji
Lol at the "board becomes obsessed with said character"

only because you force it down on the people on this place.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kazenji
Lol at the "board becomes obsessed with said character"

only because you force it down on the people on this place. No, they start creating thread after thread because they cannot let it go. I am inside your minds.

Robtard
Quan,

Must you derail every thread possible for a silly attention grab? You're a pushing-40 year old man.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by focus4chumps
already the impending khan vs dracula thread is making my stomach turn.

i'm waiting for the khan vs. transformers threads embarrasment

anyway back to dracula and luke evans, looking at the trailer, evans might pull off being the crow as well

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
Quan,

Must you derail every thread possible for a silly attention grab? You're a pushing-40 year old man. I want to see the movie. I can't help it. People crave me. Women are even worse when it comes to having me on their mind.

35 isn't 40, old man.

Robtard
I want to see the movie. I can't help it.

People crave me. Women are even worse when it comes to having me on their mind. 35 isn't 40, old man.

Good for you. I'll likely see it too.

This is you trying to derail with more attention-whoring tactics.

quanchi112
Good for you. I'll likely see it too.

This is you trying to derail with more attention-whoring tactics. Again, let it go.

I will see this when it comes out.

jaden101
On your own as usual aye?

ares834
OMG Rickon! And he actually gets to do soemthing.

Anyway, looks pretty cool.

quanchi112
Originally posted by jaden101
On your own as usual aye? ?

quanchi112
Just watched the trailer. I'm going to love this character I can already tell and make you hate him all. How glorious. Come October you will fear the name, Dracula.

Estacado
Cant wait!
Jp2abe1QzlA

Kazenji
I was reading something on this movie and it said Sam Worthington was originally going to be in the title role, Glad he left doesn't look like a Drac to me.

Estacado
I was reading something on this movie and it said Sam Worthington was originally going to be in the title role, Glad he left doesn't look like a Drac to me.
thumb up
Luke looks like he could play a great Dracula.

Newjak
I'm excited to this movie.

Flyattractor
Yeah. iThis will be a flop.

The_Tempest
TYWIN LANNISTER IS A VAMPIRE?

KingD19
If it wasn't him, it would be Bill Nighy.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Yeah. iThis will be a flop.

Not that that's a bad thing.

quanchi112
Preview looks amazing. Quit hating, naysayers.

dynamix
looks pretty cool. special effects looks awesome too.

juggerman
This looks like it will be good. But misleading trailers have fooled me in the past....

Placidity
Looks pretty gay if you know what I mean.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Placidity
Looks pretty gay if you know what I mean. Robbie ?

Estacado
Another...only few weeks left..

yK20O6ZUdO8

Estacado
pY71_2f1iog

Mindset
This movie will be objectively bad, having said that, I can't wait to see it.

Robtard
Originally posted by Mindset
This movie will be objectively bad, having said that, I can't wait to see it.

Going to watch it before you, buddy.

Mindset
Going to watch it before you, buddy. I just saw it. smile

NemeBro
Was it everything you ever dreamed a movie could be?

quanchi112
As the resident Dracula fan I'll see this before anyone else on here opening night.

Robtard
And the bandwagon-quan begins...

Mindset
As the resident Dracula fan I'll see this before anyone else on here opening night. That's funny, because I both starred in and directed this movie.

Robtard
Quan saw I made a Avvy/sig for Dracula Untold, why he's bandwagoning it now. I feel flattered, honestly.

Mindset
Quan saw I made a Avvy/sig for Dracula Untold, why he's bandwagoning it now. I feel flattered, honestly. You're like his big bro. thumb up

quanchi112
Preview looks amazing. Quit hating, naysayers. Originally posted by Robtard
Quan saw I made a Avvy/sig for Dracula Untold, why he's bandwagoning it now. I feel flattered, honestly. I said this and you sported it after thus proving I'm your big Caucasian superior brother.

quanchi112
You're like his big bro. thumb up He is just really obese.

smile

Robtard
I said this and you sported it after thus proving I'm your big Caucasian superior brother.

I posted in here first, dummy. You copied me, it's okay, it's not like it's the first time smile

ps When do you plan on copying me more and making a Dracula Untold Avvy/Sig?

Robtard
You're like his big bro. thumb up

I try to set a good example for the tiny guy thumb up

quanchi112
I posted in here first, dummy. You copied me, it's okay, it's not like it's the first time smile

ps When do you plan on copying me more and making a Dracula Untold Avvy/Sig? I already had the first Drac sig and you copied me. Hey you can copy me all you want after the film gets released but I guarantee people associate Dracula with me not you, Ese. Hes a white guy not some hispanic.

laughing out loud

Robtard
I already had the first Drac sig and you copied me. Hey you can copy me all you want after the film gets released but I guarantee people associate Dracula with me not you, Ese. Hes a white guy not some hispanic.

laughing out loud

Your avvy/sig (which you didn't make) is from a video game, mine is from Dracula Untold the upcoming movie. You should at least know the difference. "Hey guys, all vampires are the same, right?" -Quanchi112

Look at you openly admitting that you're going to bandwagon this flick just because I made an Avvy/Sig first thumb up Flattering.

quanchi112
Your avvy/sig (which you didn't make) is from a video game, mine is from Dracula Untold the upcoming movie. You should at least know the difference. "Hey guys, all vampires are the same, right?" -Quanchi112

Look at you openly admitting that you're going to bandwagon this flick just because I made an Avvy/Sig first thumb up Flattering. I have always loved the character of Dracula and even still own the vhs version of Bram Stoker's Dracula.

Prevoee looks amazing but continue to worship the Caucasian, Ese.

I find it highly amusing.

laughing out loud

Unlike you I read comics, play sports, play video games, and watch movies. Versatility, Ese.

Robtard
I have always loved the character of Dracula and even still own the vhs version of Bram Stoker's Dracula.

Prevoee looks amazing but continue to worship the Caucasian, Ese.

I find it highly amusing.

laughing out loud

Unlike you I read comics, play sports, play video games, and watch movies. Versatility, Ese.

You and your silly claims and poor typing ability.

Fact: I made the Dracula Untold Avvy/Sig first, you've admitted you're going to bandwagon the film now because of me. Very flattering. thumb up

ps Playing kickball doesn't make you an athlete.

quanchi112
You and your silly claims and poor typing ability.

Fact: I made the Dracula Untold Avvy/Sig first, you've admitted you're going to bandwagon the film now because of me. Very flattering. thumb up

ps Playing kickball doesn't make you an athlete. You can champion the white characters till you believe you're a Caucasian for all I care. It only makes you look even more pathetic.

I'll see it opening night and render my verdict, Ese.

Robtard
Your rage over copying me has turned you extra racist. smile

quanchi112
Your rage over copying me has turned you extra racist. smile Relax and worship the white guys. It amuses me so, Ese.

Time Immemorial
Movie looks good, hope to see it.

Rao Kal El
Your rage over copying me has turned you extra racist. smile

He has NEVER been original

He even copies his debating manners from everybody.

Sad, sad case of insecurity.

Quani URINEsecure

Martian_mind
This comes out tomorrow here in Oz. Will probably see it.

Kazenji
Robtard & Quan at each other again

get a room you two.

Estacado
The original Dracula was Vlad Tepes.ermm
Quan fails again.

Kazenji
Yeah...that's where they got the idea from.

Estacado
Yeah...that's where they got the idea from.
thumb up
That's one of the reasons I like it.
One of my friend says its dumb and that Dracula 2000 origins was better where he was Judas.facepalm

Ign gives it a 6.5

yRViMk8oLc8

Mindship
One of my friend says its dumb and that Dracula 2000 origins was better where he was Judas.I always liked the Judas origin. It's more ancient than Vlad and involves the ultimate supernatural source. For me it makes the most sense regarding Dracula's / vampiric aversion to God, Jesus, the cross, holy water, etc.

Even Bram Stoker mentions Judas in his novel: "The last I saw of Count Dracula was his kissing his hand to me; with a red light of triumph in his eyes, and with a smile that Judas in hell might be proud of."

Rao Kal El
Quan fails again.

thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
He has NEVER been original

He even copies his debating manners from everybody.

Sad, sad case of insecurity.

Quani URINEsecure The king of insecurity is here again following me all over the board like the good doggie he is.

Quan fails again. What are you talking about ? I don't like the real life tyrant just the fictional idea you dummy.

You are the same lame who copies characters I love as well. Get behind me, imitators.

jinXed by JaNx
i'm going to see it just because i want to know who kept the real truth from us. I'm pissed off that i've gone all these years believing in the wrong story of Dracula. Someone needs to get in touch with our schools.

quanchi112
Some pretty bad reviews thus far for this film but ill still see it opening night. Dracula from the previews looks solid but only time will tell.

Firefly218
Dracula could be such a good movie. Why does hollywood insist on hiring shitty directors/writers?

Estacado
Vlad vs a 1000 men
OvtOwP91bIk

quanchi112
Vlad vs a 1000 men
OvtOwP91bIk Quit piggybacking my characters, pretender.

Robtard
Originally posted by Firefly218
Dracula could be such a good movie. Why does hollywood insist on hiring shitty directors/writers?

I'm hoping Universal still gives us a classic Dracula flick as part of its Monster Franchise down the road.

I know it got meh reviews and flopped at the box offcie, but I liked The Wolfman (2010).

Estacado
They say story is rushed but action scenes are great.

quanchi112
They say story is rushed but action scenes are great. Shut up and make up your own mind when you see it, lemming.

Estacado
Shut up and make up your own mind when you see it, lemming.
quan shut the phuck up as I already said in this movie I just wanna see Dracula kick ass nothing more...

quanchi112
quan shut the phuck up as I already said in this movie I just wanna see Dracula kick ass nothing more... You are a self admitted lemming who possesses no depth or understanding.

I'll gives my review after I see the film, copycat.

Rao Kal El
The king of insecurity is here again following me all over the board like the good doggie he is.

STUPIDITY THIS BIG is kind of hard to miss smile

Robtard
I'll gives my review after I see the film, copycat.

"irony"

That you call Estacado a "copycat", when:

Quan saw I made a Avvy/sig for Dracula Untold, why he's bandwagoning it now. I feel flattered, honestly.

Called it long ago smile

quanchi112
"irony"

Called it long ago smile I posted in here and had a Drac sit so you rushed to get this one ironically copying me. You are just a single hispanic female.

Silent Master
"irony"

Called it long ago smile

It's rather funny that quimchi's favorite insults often boil down to "you're a lot like me".

Robtard
I posted in here and had a Drac sit so you rushed to get this one ironically copying me. You are just a single hispanic female.

"ironically copying me", what a dunce.

Incorrect though, I posted in here before you.

Vlad the Impaler and the supernatural elements of Stoker's Dracula combined. I'm in.

Your sig is from a video game, know the difference. Everyone knows you love to copy me, you hated ST and Khan; I posted that I really like ST and Khan, you quickly followed.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Silent Master
It's rather funny that quimchi's favorite insults often boil down to "you're a lot like me".

Whats the matter the bar tender cut you off last night?

Robtard
Anyhow, might be able to get a screener copy of this before Friday, I'll let people know the link via pm if it's valid.

Firefly218
I'm hoping Universal still gives us a classic Dracula flick as part of its Monster Franchise down the road.

I know it got meh reviews and flopped at the box offcie, but I liked The Wolfman (2010).
They probably will. I don't think this dracula's tone will mesh with the Monsters universe universal is creating.

Robtard
They probably will. I don't think this dracula's tone will mesh with the Monsters universe universal is creating.

The combined monster universe is starting off next year with The Mummy (2016), so yeah, do hope so.

Firefly218
Luke Evans would've been a great dracula for Universal's shared universe, but on a side note, I'd like to see Cillian Murphy or Jude Law maybe play the role. Even Tom Hiddleston would be a good dracula.

we'll see

quanchi112
"ironically copying me", what a dunce.

Incorrect though, I posted in here before you.

Your sig is from a video game, know the difference. Everyone knows you love to copy me, you hated ST and Khan; I posted that I really like ST and Khan, you quickly followed. I already noted the difference but after reading my comments and seeing the sig you wanted to emulated me.

I hated the old Trek. It was awful. That is your thing. I love the Nu trek. That is what I made famous on this site, muppet.

quanchi112
Anyhow, might be able to get a screener copy of this before Friday, I'll let people know the link via pm if it's valid. So you are telling people not to go see the movie and instead to steal a copy. You make me sick.

Robtard
So you are telling people not to go see the movie and instead to steal a copy. You make me sick.

Reading comprehension fail.

Robtard
Luke Evans would've been a great dracula for Universal's shared universe, but on a side note, I'd like to see Cillian Murphy or Jude Law maybe play the role. Even Tom Hiddleston would be a good dracula.

we'll see

I'd take Hiddleton as Dracula of those three.

quanchi112
Reading comprehension fail. You want to cheat the filmmakers. You sicken the movie industry.

quanchi112

we'll see Why not use this Dracula for the shared verse ??

Firefly218
Why not use this Dracula for the shared verse ??

That's certainly possible. If this movie sucks though, which I think it will, there's no way it'll be included in the shared verse

Robtard
You want to cheat the filmmakers. You sicken the movie industry.

Says the guy who was caught trying to steal VHS tapes from Blockbuster back in the day. Shameless.

Robtard
That's certainly possible. If this movie sucks though, which I think it will, there's no way it'll be included in the shared verse

A few months ago it was stated that The Mummy was going to set off the shared reboot, but now there's rumors that Dracula Untold is "intended" to be part of it, so you're probably correct, the studio is waiting to see cash figures before they decide.

jinXed by JaNx
You want to cheat the filmmakers. You sicken the movie industry.

What if he already paid to see it once or previously bought a copy. Is that still cheating?

jinXed by JaNx
A few months ago it was stated that The Mummy was going to set off the shared reboot, but now there's rumors that Dracula Untold is "intended" to be part of it, so you're probably correct, the studio is waiting to see cash figures before they decide.

I've yet to see the movie but that's interesting. Throw in the other Universal monsters and we will have a more refined Van Helsing, i could dig it.

quanchi112
That's certainly possible. If this movie sucks though, which I think it will, there's no way it'll be included in the shared verse In the end it is always about money. If these films are all flops there won't be a shared universe at all anyway.

quanchi112
Says the guy who was caught trying to steal VHS tapes from Blockbuster back in the day. Shameless. Quit resulting to more lies.

Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
What if he already paid to see it once or previously bought a copy. Is that still cheating? Yes because he is releasing it to potential customers who now won't pay.

Kazenji
Gonna see this one today.

quanchi112
Gonna see this one today. Prick. I have to wait until Thursday night.

Kazenji
just back from seeing Dracula Untold

7 or an 8/10 somewhere in there

also i noticed when watching it, They changed one of the scenes from what you see in the trailer.

quanchi112
Unfortunately it's probably going to be trash with maybe some decent action scenes. But one can hope for a great vampire film after the junk Twilight and Underworld crap that keeps getting thrown our way.

This is Robbie's true opinion on what he thinks of the film beforehand. I think it will be very good.

quanchi112
laughing out loud

Vlad rules.

Robtard
just back from seeing Dracula Untold

7 or an 8/10 somewhere in there

also i noticed when watching it, They changed one of the scenes from what you see in the trailer.

Ah, good. Though I don't know how we compare in film taste.

Read they did some edits so it could possibly be used in the Universal monster shared universe they're planning.

Kazenji
I've had a look at Rotten Tomatoes for their consensus. Seems like they were expecting the typical Drac character what we got from Bela Lugosi & Bram Stoker's Dracula 1992 movie.

wakkawakkawakka
^ I...have no idea why RT would expect that but considering they've been doing stuff like giving Marvel a free pass at almost everything, I tend to listen to them less and less.

Lestov16
IM3 has a 78 on RT when it really deserves a 65 at best. At this point the only film critic I 100% trust is myself. Every film critic and review site I've encountered either hates something I like or likes something I hate.

marwash22
thumb up

film critics are for people who haven't learned to form their own opinions. I watch some reviewers on youtube but that's only because i like them/think they're amusing, etc.; i don't actually care what they think or let their opinions determine whether or not i see a movie.

Lestov16
I watch such web shows as Nostalgia Critic and Cinema Snob's Midnight Screenings, but while I do enjoy them riffing on horrible films, they've hated some that I love (such as MOS) and liked some that I hate (such as Prometheus or The Bourne Legacy).

that being stated, review sites all over are trashing this Drac movie. Even the sites I trust the most (Empire) aren't saying good things.

Robtard
Originally posted by Lestov16

that being stated, review sites all over are trashing this Drac movie. Even the sites I trust the most (Empire) aren't saying good things. SFGate gave it an okay review. But yeah, not shit reviews are few and far between.

Likely be watching this later tonight; if not, Saturday.

Lestov16
Well, TBF, it's exactly what one would expect by looking at the trailer, so if the trailed enticed you, I doubt you'll be disappointed.

Robtard
Originally posted by Lestov16
Well, TBF, it's exactly what one would expect by looking at the trailer, so if the trailed enticed you, I doubt you'll be disappointed.

My first comment after seeing the trailer was:

Too bad it looks like it will be unwashed ass though. At least Sam Worthington didn't get the lead, that would have tripled the ass.

So I expect shit; I'm just a sucker for monster flicks. I probably can't be disappointed here, as it can only turn out to be better than my already low expectations.

Lestov16
I know the feeling. I saw Lucy on the first day full-well knowing it would be a guilty pleasure, and I was not disappointed.

Kazenji
I've been more reading the reviews at Joblo.com

they gave this one a 6.

Time Immemorial
This movie was ****ing awesome.

rudester
It was lame. I just found the ending stupid..why would the guy who.freed him be stocking him? Lame lame lame..

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by rudester
It was lame. I just found the ending stupid..why would the guy who.freed him be stocking him? Lame lame lame..

Because he said it was a game and he would return for him.

rudester
I think twilight was better..they uped it with the visual effects..they should call this movie dracula retold...over and over again..lol

Robtard
Film was all in all terrible.

Only redeeming quality was Dance makes a for a good creepy decrepit vampire, but that was all of 10mins.

Time Immemorial
Film was all in all terrible.

Only redeeming quality was Dance makes a for a good creepy decrepit vampire, but that was all of 10mins.

Oh cmon, it was a good movie, what was bad about it?

Robtard
Oh cmon, it was a good movie, what was bad about it?

Just about all of it. Found the story boring, the pace was awful, little more than a bunch of mediocre action scenes linked together after a dull beginning. Acting was cardboard-like for most characters. There were boundless little things that just stood out as idiotic.

The 72hrs to be a vampire bit was extremely lame to me.

Just not my type of flick, glad you enjoyed it though, as those IMAX tickets aren't cheap.

wakkawakkawakka
Well I kind of expected the movie to be a PoS, however my complaint about RT expecting an entirely different premise still stands.

Nonetheless I plan on seeing it to gauge just how much of a PoS it is.

Time Immemorial
Just about all of it. Found the story boring, the pace was awful, little more than a bunch of mediocre action scenes linked together after a dull beginning. Acting was cardboard-like for most characters. There were boundless little things that just stood out as idiotic.

Just not my type of flick, glad you enjoyed it though, as those IMAX tickets aren't cheap.

They had that old Dracula feel that a lot of people didn't expect or connect with I think.

Robtard
They had that old Dracula feel that a lot of people didn't expect or connect with I think.

Even though it had a couple elements of Oldman's Dracula (one of my fav vamp flicks), this movie utterly fails in comparison, imo.

Is this something you'd see again?

Mindset
Why would anyone see this movie in Imax?

Time Immemorial
Why would anyone see this movie in Imax?

Did you see it?

NewGuy01
Just saw it in IMAX because the time was more convenient. wink

Caligula seemed sucky at first, but he may have ended up being one of the film's highlights.

It' seems like KOTOR 2 in how some stuff was cut out or unfinished, so I'll be waiting for the extended version on Blu-Ray.

Anyway, I enjoyed it. Not breathtaking by any standard, but it was fun!

dynamix
just saw this and i actually liked it. the filmmaker went all out demonstrating Dracula's power lol. I think its unwise to compare this to Bram Stoker Dracula as it really isn't the same type of movie. Overall, i felt it was a fun movie.

rudester

Just not my type of flick, glad you enjoyed it though, as those IMAX tickets aren't cheap. Sir u must have good taste in movies.

Estacado
Omfg....apparently people are giving it shitty reviews because the movie isnt true to history.

. Script: They've got it all wrong. Others might find it OK but if your bad guy is in fact one of the most important characters of the world history, you just can't go and change his story and the way he dies. Sultan II. Mehmed, unlike in the movie, died from a regular disease when he was 50 years old. He did not die in battle, especially not killed by Dracula or Vlad III. In fact, they never even directly confronted each other on a battlefield. Not to mention that the timeline was all wrong Sultan Mehmed was known as Faith (the Conquerer) and not Mehmed after his victory in Constantinople / Istanbul (1453)._

But I couldn't, I just could. They've went on to use actual names for people and places, that some may think some things are actually true. Absolutely nothing from this movie has to do with reality!!!_

So, the year is 1442, when the real Vlad the Impaler was 11 years old, having been born in 1431. He's opposed to the sultan Mehmed II, the future conqueror of Constatinople (present-day Istanbul), who, at the time, was only 10 years old. Yet their characters are a bit older than that, aren't day?

Then the need to connect Vlad "Dracula" the Impaler to Transylvania. They've made him prince. Uhmm... he wasn't the ruler of Transylvania, he was the ruler of Wallachia, which is just south of Transylvania. He merely stayed imprisoned in Transylvania for a good 12 years. He never ruled Transylvania, as the movie depicts, but I guess they had to stay with the legend, because who cares about history, right?!

More like this on IMDB.

Damn people are phuckin retarded.

Kazenji
If people want history go read a ****en book.

Estacado
Did they expect a documentary film or what?

Do these dumb phuckers actually think Vlad was a vampire?facepalm

Kazenji
If its not history buffs, Then its science geeks bringing in there real world facts.

NewGuy01
There was actually some accurate inclusions, all ridiculous criticism aside.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>