Darth Sidious and Darth Maul vs. DARTH WAN and THE NOGHRI

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Convolution
Darth Sidious. The most oldest and unshakeably hilarious Sith Lord ever invented.

Darth Maul. The most badass assassin and hell-bent vengeance-seeking Dathomirian I've ever watched for 8 episodes...

vs.

DARTH WAN, the alter persona of Obi-Wan Kenobi. Essentially, he took off his head and attached it to a robot body. He still has his skill--and better reflexes--but he no longer has a connection to the Force. However, he has magnets that are far better. He knows full well that the Jedi are all ignorant. He is notably a great troll.

THE NOGHRI, who needs no introduction other than his own movie. I can't post links because this website feels I am too much of a stranger and it breaks my heart. So just search "The Noghri Movie" on youtube and you'll have all the answers you need to this scenario.

Who shall achieve victory and declare the fate of the galaxy? (Darth Wan and the Noghri.)

Kalen Sykes
Team 1

carthage
Darth Reave solos

Convolution
THIS IS BS.

Are you out of your right mind!? This is the most unstoppable duo in the universe and you truly believe they would lose?

Also, who is Darth Reave and what does he have to do with this thread. O.i

carthage
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_small/1/15317/705831-darth_reave_1.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.