Death Sentry vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Insane Titan
sentry supposedly stalemated Galactus before and it's was off panel.

Who wins here

SamZED
Sentry stalemating Galactus is always dismissed as an unproven statement, what would DSentry (who going by feats is at best above herald level) do against freaking Galactus?

DarkSaint85
Using statements, Wonder Man can do the same.

Warlord
wonderman ftw

LeonBuco666
Going by statemants, Hulk has more power.

Galactus eats him up like Bear Grylls eats cockroaches.

yaadaveyaa
yea if were actually gonna have this we have t owait for more showings by dsentry cuz no way is he taking on big g ... hes not even coming close with the feats he has so far while they are impressive and very strong hes not taking on galactus

eaebiakuya
If he could beat Galactus, he could do more against Exitar. But he used all his strengh only to hold his feet.

Galactus destroy him.

Utrigita
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
Galactus destroy him.

OnslaughtKILLS
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Using statements, Wonder Man can do the same.

Wonder Man has never come close to Sentry, what are you talking about?

carver9
Bait thread since Thanos can lose against Sentry right now. With that said, since it was stated on panel that Sentry can beat Galactus...Sentry wins.

Insane Titan
Shut carver you moron not everybody thinks like you

LeonBuco666
This is ****ing hilarious.

Big G owns his ass, 10/10

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by OnslaughtKILLS
Wonder Man has never come close to Sentry, what are you talking about?

Captain America has described Wonder Man as having Sentry-level strength.

Are you arguing against Cap? Do you hate freedom?

Mindset
Originally posted by Insane Titan
sentry supposedly stalemated Galactus before and it's was off panel.

Who wins here Didn't Nate Grey say they fought Galan together?

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Mindset
Didn't Nate Grey say they fought Galan together? yeah, but I was going of the riff the cuff Spidey statement

AsbestosFlaygon
DSentry's Abstract level now? Lol

LeonBuco666
Oh my ****ing god how has this not been closed for spite.

Uber stomp in Galactus' favor.

/****INGTHREAD

Rage.Of.Olympus
When Jenkins created Sentry, he was meant to be a being capable of stalemating and running off Galactus. In the grand scheme of that mini, Sentry was far beyond regular heroes and basically all-powerful. I know this pisses people off, including Hulk and Thor fans, but that's just the way it is.

That being said, Galactus obviously wrecks.

carver9
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
When Jenkins created Sentry, he was meant to be a being capable of stalemating and running off Galactus. In the grand scheme of that mini, Sentry was far beyond regular heroes and basically all-powerful. I know this pisses people off, including Hulk and Thor fans, but that's just the way it is.

That being said, Galactus obviously wrecks.

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.