Unsullied and Second Sons vs Orcs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
10,000 Unsullied and Second Sons (8,000 US and 2,000 SS)

vs

10,000 Orcs (no Uruk Hai)

Bloodlusted bloodbath in Kings Landing
Last soldier standing wins the match for their team
No PIS/CIS
Who takes this?

Firefly218
We haven't really seen the unsullied or second sons very much in actual battle. If I was guessing, I'd put my money on GoT armies, if only because the orcs are massively incompetent.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Firefly218
We haven't really seen the unsullied or second sons very much in actual battle. If I was guessing, I'd put my money on GoT armies, if only because the orcs are massively incompetent. This. They couldn't kill a few Dwarves, and get killed left and right. Its pathetic, to the point where they get shafted in every encounter as villain fodder and gain no real feats. Its horrible.

NemeBro
Those dwarves would ride a train on every single fighter in Game of Thrones one on one and without any trouble at all. That's the difference between settings.

Which orcs Lestov? Random marauding assclowns, or the organized, regimented ones that were sent to Gondor?

Lestov16
The most skilled orcs shown onscreen, except for the massive Uruk-hai.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by NemeBro
Those dwarves would ride a train on every single fighter in Game of Thrones one on one and without any trouble at all. That's the difference between settings.

Which orcs Lestov? Random marauding assclowns, or the organized, regimented ones that were sent to Gondor?

Originally posted by Lestov16
The most skilled orcs shown onscreen, except for the massive Uruk-hai.

In other words, you can use Morgul and Morannon Orcs, but not Mordor Uruk-Hai or any of the Uruk's from Isengard.

In terms of overall effectiveness, the Morannon Orcs were the cream of the crop, and were leagues more developed than those from the Misty Mountains, or any Goblin hoards. I think the only Orcs that could compete were those involved with Angmar, and probably Dol Guldur.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.