Vitiate vs. 20 Younglings

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Battle takes place on Nathema

Vitiate is equipped with a blaster

Sinious
You made some progress even with this stupid thread. At least you can type his actual name now.

carthage
Who wins though.

Sinious
Sidious takes this

carthage
Sidious isn't involved with the fight, silly willy

Sinious
Im being proactive. This is gonna be about Vitiate vs Sidious after a couple of posts.

carthage
No its Vitiate vs. 20 Younglings. Read the OP

Sinious
The OP is stupid and its obvious that you're trolling. So Sidious wins.

carthage
I'm not trolling Vitiate is a master of teh force, and these younglings are just blossoming.

Vitiate also has an environmental advantage, and a blastert to deal with them.

NTJack0
Bandon should take this.

truejedi
A riddle: Why is this thread so odd?

Because I just can't.. even...

carthage
Originally posted by NTJack0
Bandon should take this.

I laughed hard at this. Why does everyone shit on Bandon so much? Is it because he has the most uncool Sith name possible?

truejedi
Because Bandon > ALL. Didn't you see him push that one guy against the desk that one time? FEATZ WARZ.

Q99
20 younglings is not much of a fighting force. He probably just mind controls them all or something.

carthage
There is no force on Nathema

Stigma
Well, in that case nothing indicates Vitiate has ever used a blaster, so he won't be good enough to use it effectively mid-combat.

On the other hand a lone Youngling displayed quite impressive combat feats at the end of RotS by taking down a few Clones.

Younglings should take this

Stigma
Originally posted by carthage
I laughed hard at this. Why does everyone shit on Bandon so much? Is it because he has the most uncool Sith name possible?
Bandon IS god. /end

Emperordmb
The younglings would probably pass out from being on Nathema. Vitiate takes this.

Sinious
Originally posted by Emperordmb
The younglings would probably pass out from being on Nathema. Vitiate takes this.

Are you taking him/this thread serious?

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Stigma
On the other hand a lone Youngling displayed quite impressive combat feats at the end of RotS by taking down a few Clones.

Younglings should take this
roll eyes (sarcastic)

carthage
Vitiate can hurl rocks at the younglings too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.