The Wrong Time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dude111
Has anyone here ever felt that they were born in the wrong time period?

Yesteryear was better,not so many false people running around. Familys were stronger... Neighbours,towns,and the country was stronger because folks believed in each other. People would stop if they saw someone stranded,you could let your kids walk along the road without worry,etc...

I kinda wish it was still the 70s,MUCH BETTER TIME!! (In almost every way)

I hate the way the world has become,NO QUALITY,THE CHEAPEST GARBAGE THEY CAN MAKE.... EVERYONE IS OUT FOR $$$ AND THEY DONT CARE ABOUT DOING GOOD ANYMORE....

My question is: HOW MUCH WORSE IS IT GONNA GET??

Bardock42
Life, on average, has been better than ever before. So no.

riv6672
Originally posted by Bardock42
Life, on average, has been better than ever before. So no.
This.
As a kid, and even a young man i'd feel that way. But i enjoy my creature comforts. I can visit my favorite eras via movies and books....

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Dude111

Yesteryear was better,not so many false people running around. Familys were stronger... Neighbours,towns,and the country was stronger because folks believed in each other. People would stop if they saw someone stranded,you could let your kids walk along the road without worry,etc...

I hate the way the world has become,NO QUALITY,THE CHEAPEST GARBAGE THEY CAN MAKE.... EVERYONE IS OUT FOR $$$ AND THEY DONT CARE ABOUT DOING GOOD ANYMORE....

It was the same then as well. Change your perspective or the people you're around

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
It was the same then as well. Change your perspective or the people you're around

thumb up

riv6672
The grass is always greener, till you need modern medicine....

Lord Lucien
Just let me get my Roman on for a second: memoria praeteritorum bonorum.

riv6672
Ha, isnt it, though?

ArtificialGlory

Yea, sometimes I wish I was born in the future.

Robtard
Agreed. I'd risk the unknowns of the future than the known horrors of the past.

Wonder Man
I like this time. You get to do your own thing. It's fun.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Wonder Man
I like this time. You get to do your own thing. It's fun. Yeah, thanks Obama.

uploadingco
Also natural resources are being wasted, and environment is getting worse and worse day by day, because of waste from cars, ACs factories.

This is life and this goes on.

socool8520
I would love to live in the future. It would be awesome if there was a whole Mass Effect type cooperation and ftl space travel. Without the whole reaper invasion thing though.

Shabazz916

life is only going to get worse... life will be like elysium.. in the future where rich will have everything... you can see how its begining to go... they cut jobs in favor for automated systems... ship jobs to cheap countries.. eventually they will have robots that dnt need to sleep eat or complain to work and that will mean less and less jobs...

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Shabazz916
life is only going to get worse... life will be like elysium.. in the future where rich will have everything... you can see how its begining to go... they cut jobs in favor for automated systems... ship jobs to cheap countries.. eventually they will have robots that dnt need to sleep eat or complain to work and that will mean less and less jobs... I like that song too:

PNFjLzVKVdk

jinXed by JaNx
I wonder what suicide rates wee like through out the ages compared to today. There's never been a better age suited for combating boredom and wasting time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.