The Progenitor vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
http://www.cosmicteams.com/legion/profiles/images/Legion2/Element_LegionLost_11_2001.jpg

Element Lad after he was time displaced to the start of the universe, and spend billions of years alone, becoming an insane god in the process.

If you read 8 bit theater and what happened to Sarda, that's basically what Element Lad went through. smile

Who wins?

Galan007
^ as th OP pic states: this version of jan had evolved to such a level that he was capable of creating an entire galaxy, just to keep him company:
http://i.imgur.com/SVdRErt.jpg

he also contained the omniphagos, which was implied to be a galactic power.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Galan007
^ as th OP pic states: this version of jan had evolved to such a level that he was capable of creating an entire galaxy, just to keep him company:
http://i.imgur.com/SVdRErt.jpg

he also contained the omniphagos, which was implied to be a galactic power.

So, who do you think wins? Is Jan a glass jaw?

Galan007
i'd go with jan.

is he a glass jaw? certainly not.

cdtm
i'd go with jan.

is he a glass jaw? certainly not.

The races were evolved over time,though.

He's ridiculously powerful, but I'm not sure he's Skyfather level.

Then again, neither is Thanos.

cdtm
Actually, he did have something of an Achilles heel:

He was vulnerable to psychic attacks. However, Saturn girl was only able to hurt and stall him with her strongest attacks, not stop him.

Physically, he was pretty much indestructible, thanks to transmuting his body into an element that was the only one in the universe capable of surviving powerful energies from the universe devouring rift that time displaced them.

carver9
Spite

heisetx
No clue who the progenitor is, sounds like a weak ass name...

Thanos snappity snaps him up regardless

Reflassshh
Originally posted by heisetx
No clue who the progenitor is, sounds like a weak ass name...

Thanos snappity snaps him up regardless No, he doesn't.

cdtm
Originally posted by carver9
Spite

Maybe.

But it's Thanos. Guy survived point blank attacks from beings as powerful as Maker and Galactus.

KuRuPT Thanosi
If he's weak to TP assault.. why wouldn't thanos just be able to own him that way?

Galan007
saturn girl possessed universal TP and was only able to stagger jan. that said, i definitely wouldn't say he was 'weak' to it.

heisetx
Thanos also survived a cancerverse Capt marvel who one shorted Magus...

cdtm
saturn girl possessed universal TP and was only able to stagger jan. that said, i definitely wouldn't say he was 'weak' to it.

Yeah, I said he's vulnerable to tp. Which I meant comparatively, to physical attacks.

Bur Titans were used to communicate between worlds once the star gates were compromised, and Saturn Girl is an exceptionally strong telepath, even by Titan standards.

Yet, the best she could do was keep Jan reeling for a bit, until she eventually passed out from the strain.

Still, if anyone under Skyfather can have a chance, it's Thanos.

Thanos's force fields should protect him from getting one shot. They're even stronger then Brainiac Five tech, considering they've protected him from Omega and made Galactus himself put effort behind his attacks.

And there's Infinity Abyss, where he kept reversing getting reality warped.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.