Old Joe vs Jango Fett

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
Old Joe (Looper)

vs

Jango Fett

quanchi112
Joe guns him down.

RJ 2.0
Lol no. Jango has too much in his arsenal and he went toe to toe with a Jedi.

steverules_2
RJ's back?

DTM
Old Joe, as in Bruce Willis from Looper? LOL!! Jango slaughters him 10 ways from Sunday, without missing a beat.

Kazenji
Jango blows him away.

steverules_2
Well Jango does have a rocket launcher so he could mhmm

Kazenji
Except it seems Quan has found a new movie character to wank

so Old Joe wins roll eyes (sarcastic)

God Cloth Seiya
Jango stomps.

RJ 2.0
Originally posted by steverules_2
RJ's back? You damn skippy.

quanchi112
Originally posted by RJ 2.0
Lol no. Jango has too much in his arsenal and he went toe to toe with a Jedi. Such as ?

quanchi112
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
Jango stomps. Based on ?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kazenji
Except it seems Quan has found a new movie character to wank

so Old Joe wins roll eyes (sarcastic) Debate the topic, sport. Take your rage elsewhere.

Werewolf582
Jango

quanchi112
Originally posted by Werewolf582
Jango Based on ?

Werewolf582
Originally posted by quanchi112
Joe guns him down.

Based on ?

quanchi112
Massacring the Loopers in their home base.

Now your turn.

Werewolf582
Killing Jedi and better weapons

quanchi112
Killing Jedi and better weapons Killings one featless Jedi is better than destroying the Loopers in their home base while he was initially captured.

laughing out loud

He doesn't have better weaponry. His laser pistol is laughable compared to the guns Joe used in the film.

Werewolf582
His laser pistol took down a rather large beast in one shot. Also his Jet pack and Rocket launcher aren't exactly inferior. Also I don't think the loopers have ever done anything Jedi level.

quanchi112
His laser pistol took down a rather large beast in one shot. Also his Jet pack and Rocket launcher aren't exactly inferior. Also I don't think the loopers have ever done anything Jedi level. A bullet to the head also takes down that beast. They are much slower than Joe's weaponry.

Joe took on the Rainmaker who did things the jedis would only dream of.

This abc logic of yours is pointless.

Werewolf582
A bullet to the head also takes down that beast. They are much slower than Joe's weaponry.

Joe took on the Rainmaker who did things the jedis would only dream of.

This abc logic of yours is pointless.

Based on?

quanchi112
Based on? Based on now showings where the beast has any durability showings to suggest otherwise.

smile

Werewolf582
So you base it off no showings. Now prove a bullet can kill it.

Anyways Loopers have nothing on Jedi.

quanchi112
So you base it off no showings. Now prove a bullet can kill it.

Anyways Loopers have nothing on Jedi. There are no resistance showings again to prove otherwise. We don't just assume something is bulletproof without evidence. This is just plain awful on your end.

Jango isn't a Jedi anyways so it is irrelevant.

Jedi don't have anything on the Rainmaker.

smile

Werewolf582
We don't assume a weapon is inferior just because you say so. Horrible on your end.

TBH rainmaker was impressive but he didn't show that much power output. Joe isn't surviving a rocket launcher or a laser to the face.

quanchi112
We don't assume a weapon is inferior just because you say so. Horrible on your end.

TBH rainmaker was impressive but he didn't show that much power output. Joe isn't surviving a rocket launcher or a laser to the face. The beast being downed by it doesn't mean a bullet couldn't also do so. Quit pretending it had durability feats when it didn't.

More so than the Jedi based off tk powers. It isn't even close.

Joe kills him first. Guns him right down. Jango is too slow and can't even fire more than 5 shots in three seconds. Awful.

Time Immemorial
Sid's power was near Phoenix level and he was only 5.

When he was an adult he took over 5 cities and all the underbosses himself without any help.

Werewolf582

More so than the Jedi based off tk powers. It isn't even close.

Joe kills him first. Guns him right down. Jango is too slow and can't even fire more than 5 shots in three seconds. Awful.

What did he do. Palatine was able to block the entire good side of the force with his power.

Based on?

quanchi112
What did he do. Palatine was able to block the entire good side of the force with his power.

Based on? Hyperbole not raw tangible power.

Rainmakers showings and feats.

Palpatine tossed someone pods and threw some weak force lightning.

laughing out loud

Werewolf582
Hyperbole not raw tangible power.

Rainmakers showings and feats.

Palpatine tossed someone pods and threw some weak force lightning.

laughing out loud

At least I'm giving showings instead of claiming stuff.

Time Immemorial
Did you watch Looper?

quanchi112
At least I'm giving showings instead of claiming stuff. I already gave showings and evidence. You ignored it. You obviously aren't familiar with the movies here.

Time Immemorial
Sid's power was raw and un refined at 5 and still managed to pretty much do whatever he wanted, as an adult he took over the future single handily, its a pretty stout feat considering he did it by himself and the type of maniacs that were running around.

RJ 2.0
Such as ? That's it, I am now convinced you have never seen a SW movie.

DTM
This is such a silly thread, Old Joe wouldnt stand a chance against Jango Fett.

(God I know this is going to be followed by a quanchi BASED ON?) stick out tongue

RJ 2.0
Lol rite?

Kazenji
Debate the topic, sport. Take your rage elsewhere.

ooooooh someone's hurt

so how does old Joe even defeat Jango, clown.

steverules_2
With PIS apparently

RJ 2.0
ooooooh someone's hurt

so how does old Joe even defeat Jango, clown. He doesn't.

quanchi112
That's it, I am now convinced you have never seen a SW movie. Based on ?

quanchi112
ooooooh someone's hurt

so how does old Joe even defeat Jango, clown. By shooting him. Obviously.

laughing out loud

DTM
Yes, because there are no guns in the SW universe that Jango would be used to dealing with, and its not like he wasnt represented to be one of the best bounty hunters/mercenaries in that universe or anything.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
Yes, because there are no guns in the SW universe that Jango would be used to dealing with, and its not like he wasnt represented to be one of the best bounty hunters/mercenaries in that universe or anything. He gets mowed down quickly. Sorry, but Old Joe has superior feats that are relevant here.

DTM
Youre such a nut-ball quan. smile Superior feats, over someone who had a prolonged battle against a Top Level Jedi Knight, please.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
Youre such a nut-ball quan. smile Superior feats, over someone who had a prolonged battle against a Top Level Jedi Knight, please. That isn't relevant to Joe. Joe took out the Loopers in their home base. Loopers wield guns. Jango wields gunsl. That means it is relevant to this fight, kiddo.

DTM
So the guns used in Looper are comparable to those used in the SW universe, and Old Joe is used to fighting flying opponents with missile backpacks, flamethrowers and grappling hooks, all along with their "guns"? How silly your arguments are getting quan, really.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
So the guns used in Looper are comparable to those used in the SW universe, and Old Joe is used to fighting flying opponents with missile backpacks, flamethrowers and grappling hooks, all along with their "guns"? How silly your arguments are getting quan, really. No, since Joe's guns fire at a much faster rage. A jetpack won't help him avoid Joe's bullets.

Two guys who used ranged weapons are comparable whereas a guy who wields a saber isn't.

Think, sport.

DTM
And you wonder why everyone hates thread that youre involved in, sport.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
And you wonder why everyone hates thread that youre involved in, sport. Long ranged combat is comparable to long ranged combat. Saying a guy with a sword is comparable to a guy with a sword is ignorant.

I call people on their bs.

RJ 2.0
Originally posted by DTM
So the guns used in Looper are comparable to those used in the SW universe, and Old Joe is used to fighting flying opponents with missile backpacks, flamethrowers and grappling hooks, all along with their "guns"? How silly your arguments are getting quan, really. laughing Right?

quanchi112
laughing Right? A question mark means you aren't sure. If you're going to oppose me be confident in yourself at least.

RJ 2.0
A question mark means you aren't sure. If you're going to oppose me be confident in yourself at least. Cry more. sad

quanchi112
Cry more. sad Tears of joy are a wondrous cry.

TheLurkingFear
Didn't the loopers use modified muskets? That crap ain't even scratching Mandalorean armor.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLurkingFear
Didn't the loopers use modified muskets? That crap ain't even scratching Mandalorean armor. Old Joe doesn't need the musket here and used far more effective weaponry.

Kazenji
More like ineffective weaponry, Looper verse isn't even on par with the Star Warsone.

quanchi112
More like ineffective weaponry, Looper verse isn't even on par with the Star Warsone. The weaponry Joe had would decimate Jango. I am not comparing Star Wars tech to Looperverse I am comparing Jango's weaponry to Joe's weaponry.

Kazenji
I know that, Dummy

not one of the weapons from the movie Looper would even take out Jango.....but of course since i know who i'm dealing with him your deadset that they will have some sort of impact on him roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
I know that, Dummy

not one of the weapons from the movie Looper would even take out Jango.....but of course since i know who i'm dealing with him your deadset that they will have some sort of impact on him roll eyes (sarcastic) Are you insane ? What leads you to believe he was bulletproof ?

Punches and kicks hurt him.

laughing out loud

RJ 2.0
Tears of joy are a wondrous cry. Is that what you tell yourself when you wake up to a tear crusted pillow every day?

quanchi112
Is that what you tell yourself when you wake up to a tear crusted pillow every day? I don't do those sort of things.

RJ 2.0
I don't do those sort of things. Sure you don't. Sure you don't.

quanchi112
Sure you don't. Sure you don't. I'm very honest.

RJ 2.0
Nah.

quanchi112
Nah. Based on ?

RJ 2.0
Based on ? Lol.

quanchi112
Lol. Joe wins.

RJ 2.0
Nah.

quanchi112
Nah. Why not ?

RJ 2.0
Why not ? Because McClane has superior fighting feats, plain and simple.

quanchi112
Because McClane has superior fighting feats, plain and simple. And you can't ignore how he wins his fights and the stupidity of his enemies. Greater fighting feats doesn't mean you win a melee fight.

RJ 2.0
And you can't ignore how he wins his fights and the stupidity of his enemies. Greater fighting feats doesn't mean you win a melee fight. K, let's talk about Gump's enemies in his TWO H2H fights.

quanchi112
K, let's talk about Gump's enemies in his TWO H2H fights. He destroyed them. McClane always gets worked over even in wins he needs luck, stupidity, or a weapon to prevail in.

RJ 2.0
He destroyed them. McClane always gets worked over even in wins he needs luck, stupidity, or a weapon to prevail in. Lol no. Gump blindsided them, cheapshotted them and after they were barely fazed.

quanchi112
Lol no. Gump blindsided them, cheapshotted them and after they were barely fazed. he won. McClane had to blindside the ninja chick after he disarmed and destroyed him. What a coward. A woman, dude.

RJ 2.0
he won. McClane had to blindside the ninja chick after he disarmed and destroyed him. What a coward. A woman, dude.

Lol she was a badass martial artist, dude. Look at it this way: If Evelyn Salt fought Rambo h2h, who would win?

quanchi112
Lol she was a badass martial artist, dude. Look at it this way: If Evelyn Salt fought Rambo h2h, who would win? That woman is far different than the girl McClane had to blindside to get the better of.

Joe wins this thread.

RJ 2.0
That woman is far different than the girl McClane had to blindside to get the better of.

Joe wins this thread. Dodge.

quanchi112
Dodge. You are bringing up Gump when this isn't even the thread. Quit derailing.

DTM
This is the Joe vs Jango thread, why are we bringing up McClane in this?

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
This is the Joe vs Jango thread, why are we bringing up McClane in this? Ask RJ the battered.

RJ 2.0
Lol she was a badass martial artist, dude. Look at it this way: If Evelyn Salt fought Rambo h2h, who would win? It's a legit question and relevent to the point I was making. And yet again, you dodge.

Gump and Mac, meh, wrong thread. I brought them up and you went with it. Who's the more foolish? The fool or the fool or the fool who follows him?

quanchi112
It's a legit question and relevent to the point I was making. And yet again, you dodge.

Gump and Mac, meh, wrong thread. I brought them up and you went with it. Who's the more foolish? The fool or the fool or the fool who follows him? I gave you the benefit of the doubt but quit derailing. Joe beats Jango Fett.

RJ 2.0
I gave you the benefit of the doubt but quit derailing. Joe beats Jango Fett. Keep dodging, dodger.

quanchi112
Keep dodging, dodger. Joe wins the thread. Quit derailing, old guy.

RJ 2.0
Joe wins the thread. Quit derailing, old guy. Nah, I asked a question totally relevant to the thread and you refused to answer because you know it destroys all of your fail points.

quanchi112
Nah, I asked a question totally relevant to the thread and you refused to answer because you know it destroys all of your fail points. That is not relevant to the thread. Ask it in the proper thread.

The Manga Guru
Old Joe

quanchi112
Joe still wins despite RJ's cowardice.

Stigma
Jango wins easily./thread.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Stigma
Jango wins easily./thread. I don't think so. Why can't Joe put him down ? The guy decimated the other loopers despite being unarmed.

Stigma
Jango destroys tbh.

quanchi112
Jango destroys tbh. Based on ?

Stigma
Are you talking to me, quan? I have trolls like you on ignore. GG.

quanchi112
This is a message board so why post if you don't want to debate ? Odd.

Stigma
Yeah, Jango wins.

quanchi112
Yeah, Jango wins. Based on ?

Stigma
Jango is so much better.

quanchi112
Jango is so much better. Based on ?

Stigma
Jango wins.

quanchi112
Jango wins. You have not named any feats. I take it you concede.

Stigma
Jango is clearly better, he wins this.

quanchi112
Jango is clearly better, he wins this. Then give me an argument.

Stigma
Jango rips him apart.

quanchi112
Jango rips him apart. Based on ?

Stigma
Um...I don't see your posts quan. Like other trolls you're on ignore.

Jango wins.

quanchi112
Um...I don't see your posts quan. Like other trolls you're on ignore.

Jango wins. Your refuse to debate make your posts highly ironic.

Stigma
Jango FTW.

quanchi112
Jango FTW. Joe's feats are more impressive.

Time-Immemorial
This is still going?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
This is still going? Stigma.

Stigma
Jango wins easily tbh.

quanchi112
Jango wins easily tbh. So you didn't see Looper.

Stigma
Jango FTW.

quanchi112
Jango FTW. Joe guns him down.

Stigma
Jango stomps.

quanchi112
Jango stomps. I disagree. Joe wins based off feats.

Stigma
Jango stomps effortlessly.

quanchi112
Jango stomps effortlessly. Based on ?

Stigma
Jango stomps.

quanchi112
Jango stomps. Based on ?

Stigma
Jango stomps.

quanchi112
Jango stomps. Then prove it.

Stigma
Jango obliterates the old man,

quanchi112
Jango obliterates the old man, Based on ?

Stigma
LOL Jango rapes.

quanchi112
LOL Jango rapes. Joe wins. You know it, boy.

Stigma
Jango stomps./thread.

quanchi112
Jango stomps./thread. Joe wins, pretender Star Wars fan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.