Spiderman (no webbing) vs Captain America/Kahn/Winter Soldier

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Can the three take out Spiderman? Kahn has two blades, Cap has his shield, and Winter Soldier has two blades.

steverules_2
Spidey, he has his strength, speed and agility all of which is more impressive than what any of the opposing team showed plus he has spider sence. Which spidey is it anyway? Andrew or Tobey win it IMO

Can't wait for quan to show up big grin

Time Immemorial
Carver's butt hurt thread from losing battle zone no doubt.

DTM
With webbing its a solid lock for Spidey, without it it becomes much harder, but his other powers should still enable Spider-Man to win here over these three.

Mindship
Leaning towards the team. Advantages: numbers, tactical thinking, mindphucking, sheer ruthlessness.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Mindship
Leaning towards the team. Advantages: numbers, tactical thinking, mindphucking, sheer ruthlessness.

...no

Spider-man can move fast enough and is agile enough to dodge bullets, with his strength he's caught cars, stopped a bus and giant truck, plus his spider sense...I don't see how the opposing team could really do anything

Stoic
Spiderman would be the sure winner here. With his extra strength, and agility, he could literally use one of these guys as a bat to beat the team up, or just take Cap's shield away from him, and beat the hell out of them with it. Spiderman has the strength in one movie to stop a train, and in another to catch sedans. This really should be considered a no contest.

steverules_2
Well the train thing might not be, the OP doesn't state which spidey it is...if it's Garfield spidey then he never stopped a train, if it's Maguire then yeah he stopped a train

God Cloth Seiya
Spiderman stomps.

KingD19
Originally posted by steverules_2
Well the train thing might not be, the OP doesn't state which spidey it is...if it's Garfield spidey then he never stopped a train, if it's Maguire then yeah he stopped a train

Garfield Spidey caught a falling police car, and stopped a city bus being pushed by an 18 wheeler. He's plenty strong.

Arachnid1
Stomp for Spidey. Too damn fast, too damn strong, and a spider sense.

Time Immemorial
Spider-Man easily

steverules_2
Originally posted by KingD19
Garfield Spidey caught a falling police car, and stopped a city bus being pushed by an 18 wheeler. He's plenty strong.

Never said he wasn't, just said it wasn't him who stopped the train

KingD19
My bad. I thought you were saying Garfield wasn't strong since he didn't stop the train. I misinterpreted.

Stoic
Originally posted by steverules_2
Never said he wasn't, just said it wasn't him who stopped the train

I know. I was using both versions in case I got one wrong. IMO either would win here. He's just out of range of these guys.

steverules_2
Ah right

Originally posted by KingD19
My bad. I thought you were saying Garfield wasn't strong since he didn't stop the train. I misinterpreted.

No worries

But yeah either version wins smile

carver9
We always use the latest versions of characters until stated otherwise.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.