Xenogears

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

atv2
I know this is an old game but it's still popular today. I had a question about Fei's Xenogears(Final Form of Weltall, White Gear) I know that he lost the System ID, since he can have 99% hyper mode by which he shouldn't have lost it all; In Weltall-2 the reason for System ID was to control ID and use the power at will but now that he is one with Id he should able to use it to a further degree due to the fact that they are the same person. Also was there any reason why he had to lose the Thor Wave AND Flaming Hell? They were good additions for him when he was using Weltall-2 so why take it away? If anything they could have added more beam attacks for Xenogears to use.

Bro SMASH
One of the many RPG classics and PS1 masterpieces. I would have loved to see Fei in PlayStation All-Stars.

I'm not sure about the answer to the question, though. It's been so long since I last played this game.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.