Can he be stopped???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JBL
This is the KMC fans version of superman. The one with over 50 earth weights of strength, trans level, dynamic strength etc. This version of superman attacks the earth and Reed Richards call for the aid of Odin, Zeus, Destroyer, Thanos and Surtur to stop him.. Can he be stopped? Just a little fun thread.lol

LeonBuco666
Yes...if we use fan supes we use fan everything else.

Surtur owns him
Odin owns him
The destroyer doomsdays him
Zeus owns him
Thanos beats him.

Inhuman
Originally posted by JBL
This is the KMC fans version of superman. The one with over 50 earth weights of strength, trans level, dynamic strength etc. This version of superman attacks the earth and Reed Richards call for the aid of Odin, Zeus, Destroyer, Thanos and Surtur to stop him.. Can he be stopped? Just a little fun thread.lol

Dont forget .. Is immune to TP and is so fast anyone is a statue to him

LordofBrooklyn
Odin tells Superman he has heard of the way he humbled his son and seeks no confrontation with him.

Superman acknowledges Odin's recognition of his power and leaves the planet.

Superman stops himself.

The end.

carver9
Originally posted by JBL

All of this is made up by H1. You forgot to add he pushed 50 galaxies worth of weight (lol). H1 Superman beats anyone short of Beyonder. Crazy thing about this is, even though he gives Superman all of this credit, he said that Surfer can pull a 10/10 against him.

JBL
Originally posted by Inhuman
Dont forget .. Is immune to TP and is so fast anyone is a statue to him Dang, i forgot about that. laughing

Prof. T.C McAbe
Bait thread and a bad one at that, c'mon, you can do better than this.

Supermex
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe

Not to be a dick just asking..
Are you and H1 the same person?
Double account, just wondering..

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Supermex
Not to be a dick just asking..
Are you and H1 the same person?
Double account, just wondering..

Yes, we are one and the same smile. Great you are so smart and figured that out, awesome dude!

BTW, you try to hard to get H1 banned in the other thread, I mean my other account, just because you don't agree and can't follow him I mean me.

Supermex
Yes, we are one and the same smile. Great you are so smart and figured that out, awesome dude!

BTW, you try to hard to get H1 banned in the other thread, I mean my other account, just because you don't agree and can't follow him I mean me.

Never ask to get him banned and I was just asking if you were the same person..

I even said I was just asking, wondering

JBL

I even said I was just asking, wondering Well, we know they think alike. Then again, so do 10 others.lol

Prof. T.C McAbe

I even said I was just asking, wondering

You are not wondering, you are trying to insult someone over the net, with what you think is a clever insult. However, I think that H1 has a point most of the time and he, like everyone else here is doing the same, stating his opinion, believing it to be the truth and ignoring everything else. If some share the same opinion they are cheerleading and agreeing, this here is just for the lulz. I don't take you attempts serious, don't worry, no offense taken ^^.

maxivitopowe
Not everyone does that

LordofBrooklyn

While it pains me to do so, Prof., I must disagree with you.

This IS the best JBL can do. cool

JBL
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
While it pains me to do so, Prof., I must disagree with you.

This IS the best JBL can do. cool I wonder if i should keep you or throw you back? Kind of small yet able to bite such a big hook. evil face

dial J for Josh
Originally posted by carver9
All of this is made up by H1. You forgot to add he pushed 50 galaxies worth of weight (lol). H1 Superman beats anyone short of Beyonder. Crazy thing about this is, even though he gives Superman all of this credit, he said that Surfer can pull a 10/10 against him.

H1 is actually right this time Carver. Surfer pulls a hefty majority over this hax version of Superman. Ill also go as far to say he can pull a 10/10 majority for the stomp. H1 uses blackholes for generally every Surfer related thread, that can be applied here. Surfer can make black holes and this Superman has a black hole. We all do its an anus. But everything about superman is SUPER meaning he will have a super black anus hole, which makes his more susceptible to surfers black hole attack. So basically surfer puts a black hole inside of Supermans black hole. Black booty holeception?

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by JBL
I wonder if i should keep you or throw you back? Kind of small yet able to bite such a big hook. evil face

Your hatred for Superman has reached the point that even from the heights of The Throne of El I can see you!

-Pr-
The problem with the OP is that instead of just making a fun thread, he's baiting too by including things that are actually part of the character.

So as much as I want to leave this open, can't help feeling like it's a bit of a dick move to allow it to remain open.

Diesldude
JBL just stap! Your hate for a fictional comic character is not healthy. See a doctor man.

AsbestosFlaygon
Zoom stops him.

maxivitopowe
Originally posted by dial J for Josh
H1 is actually right this time Carver. Surfer pulls a hefty majority over this hax version of Superman. Ill also go as far to say he can pull a 10/10 majority for the stomp. H1 uses blackholes for generally every Surfer related thread, that can be applied here. Surfer can make black holes and this Superman has a black hole. We all do its an anus. But everything about superman is SUPER meaning he will have a super black anus hole, which makes his more susceptible to surfers black hole attack. So basically surfer puts a black hole inside of Supermans black hole. Black booty holeception?
Org my mouth hurts don't make me laugh

maxivitopowe
Originally posted by Diesldude
JBL just stap! Your hate for a fictional comic character is not healthy. See a doctor man.
Tell that to Abhi

carver9

laughing out loud

JBL
Originally posted by -Pr-
The problem with the OP is that instead of just making a fun thread, he's baiting too by including things that are actually part of the character.

So as much as I want to leave this open, can't help feeling like it's a bit of a dick move to allow it to remain open. This is a FUN thread, and of course this made-up superman has some qualities of the comic superman. Its the superman fans that are getting mad, not me. confused I enjoy reading the comic version of superman.... Its the made-up version that I'm having fun with. Two different supermens.

-Pr-
That doesn't really answer my statement, tbh.

JBL
Originally posted by Diesldude
JBL just stap! Your hate for a fictional comic character is not healthy. See a doctor man. This is not about the comic book superman whom i like. This is about the fan made up version and having a little fun with him. Happy Dance

JBL
That doesn't really answer my statement, tbh. You mean your part about bringing up things that are part of comic book superman character? Tell me what things i mention that comic superman has? I don't understand your statement.

asdf83

haha

riv6672
Just wanted to see who, if anyone, was conspicuous by their absence here, and get a post in before the lock.

And to answer the OP: No. Thats why it'd be the most exciting comic ever.

JBL
Originally posted by riv6672
Just wanted to see who, if anyone, was conspicuous by their absence here, and get a post in before the lock.

And to answer the OP: No. Thats why it'd be the most exciting comic ever. thumb up

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JBL

He cannot be stopped.

All will fall before him! Except Sebastian Shaw.

And Superior Venom.

Zack Fair
Not sure why this is still open?

-Pr-
Originally posted by JBL
You mean your part about bringing up things that are part of comic book superman character? Tell me what things i mention that comic superman has? I don't understand your statement.

The assumption that certain things only exist as part of forum Superman, just because you don't like them.

Like dynamic strength. You don't have to like it, or believe he has it, but there is evidence in the comics that supports a person believing he has it.

Recognising that, would have made me favourable towards this thread.

JBL
The assumption that certain things only exist as part of forum Superman, just because you don't like them.

Like dynamic strength. You don't have to like it, or believe he has it, but there is evidence in the comics that supports a person believing he has it.

Recognising that, would have made me favourable towards this thread. It makes no difference if i like it or not, this version of superman has ALL the comic book version powers PLUS the made up and un-proven ones. In this thread, he has it all, that's why i chose his foes and wanted to know if they can stop THIS version of superman.

DarkSaint85
What powers doesn't he have?

JBL
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
What powers doesn't he have? You have seen and read all the outlandish things added to superman's abilities on here, all the calculations, scan twisting, lies, un-proven abilities etc.... He can now do those things... thus, can he be stopped??

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by JBL
It makes no difference if i like it or not, this version of superman has ALL the comic book version powers PLUS the made up and un-proven ones. In this thread, he has it all, that's why i chose his foes and wanted to know if they can stop THIS version of superman.

This thread according to you is supposed to disregard everything you don't agree with by mocking it? Ok, more power to you but this is about comics and opinions and just because you don't like something doesn't mean it doesn't exist, your facts are as biased as anyones, so stop behaving like a child.

JBL
This thread according to you is supposed to disregard everything you don't agree with by mocking it? Ok, more power to you but this is about comics and opinions and just because you don't like something doesn't mean it doesn't exist, your facts are as biased as anyones, so stop behaving like a child. If you hand any sense you would know the context of this thread. Answer this, does superman display 50 earth weights of force? Can he beat Odin, Zeus or Thanos?? Go look at the reasons some fans give explaining why they think superman beats them... But then again... You claim he beats a celestial. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Zack Fair
I don't see the point of this thread besides an attempt to make fun of certain posters. Last I checked threads like these were frowned upon and its a miracle it has not been closed yet IMHO. I guess the fact you came open about it did earn a few points *Shrug*

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by JBL
If you hand any sense you would know the context of this thread. Answer this, does superman display 50 earth weights of force? Can he beat Odin, Zeus or Thanos?? Go look at the reasons some fans give explaining why they think superman beats them... But then again... You claim he beats a celestial. roll eyes (sarcastic)

If you would have some reason and some sense of humor but el oh el.

To your questions.

I don't care how strong he is according to logic. He was capable to lift infinity with Captain Marvel, so he is as strong as the story needs him to be, dynamic strength. That's all that matters to me. He can beat Odin, Zeus and Thanos if he has to and the story requires him to do so. Easy as that. My claim on the celestials, well, you don't get it, but who cares. wink

Comics are not about fanmade tiers or powerlevels, they are about wel storytelling duh, and the writers dictate what' comic"fact" and what isn't.

JBL
Originally posted by Zack Fair
I don't see the point of this thread besides an attempt to make fun of certain posters. Last I checked threads like these were frowned upon and its a miracle it has not been closed yet IMHO. I guess the fact you came open about it did earn a few points *Shrug* This thread is like a WHAT IF to those who understood and did not come crying about superman..Get it? WHAT IF superman could do ALL those things that have NEVER been proven he did or could do... IF he could do all those things, could he be stopped?? Very simple to answer. Yes or no.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by JBL

Over 50 earth weights < lifting half of infinity in Final Crisis, check.

Fanmade Trans level or higher = being able to beat Darkseid and fighting other beings, koing Herald as a side effect of going all out during Final crisis, OWAW Superman fighting multiple herald to translevel+ probes at the same time, check.

Dynamic strength, proven countless times in comics, no need to do so, check.

All questions answered. Just because you don't like Superman having the feats to suppoert such claims doesn't mean they are not valid. Superman just doesn't operate on those levels most of the time.

See, i like helping trolls like you, even in their own bite threads. I am such a good human being wink.

riv6672
Even if this thread were created to poke fun at certain posters, which it wasnt, wouldnt those posters have earned a good natured poke by their actions?
Jack booting through multiple threads putting down other posters' favorite characters using well placed asterisks to curse people out, behaving like bullies, these things dont exactly warrant NOT getting made fun of.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Even if this thread were created to poke fun at certain posters, which it wasnt, wouldnt those posters have earned a good natured poke by their actions?
Jack booting through multiple threads putting down other posters' favorite characters using well placed asterisks to curse people out, behaving like bullies, these things dont exactly warrant NOT getting made fun of.

I don't see people bullying others tbh, everything is taken the way it is suppsoed to, with humor and mocking.

riv6672
Exactly!
Hypothetical that was Supah Guvnah!
Shine yer shoes whoile yer here? Laidees love some shine on a gent they dew!

stick out tongue

JBL

Fanmade Trans level or higher = being able to beat Darkseid and fighting other beings, koing Herald as a side effect of going all out during Final crisis, OWAW Superman fighting multiple herald to translevel+ probes at the same time, check.

All questions answered. Just because you don't like Superman having the feats to suppoert such claims doesn't mean they are not valid. Superman just doesn't operate on those levels most of the time.

See, i like helping trolls like you, even in their own bite threads. I am such a good human being wink. Grade. F- wink

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by JBL
Grade. F- wink

I'm happy Rey Misterio crushed you at every turn.

One-Punch
Can anyone defeat this totally fictitious version of Superman that doesn't exist? Hmm, need some time to think.

Inhuman
Of course non holding back superman has dynamic strength, but it has its limits. It's not ridiculous like abstract level some tend to be convinced of just because a couple poor writing examples (or the writer wanking supes) .

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by One-Punch
Can anyone defeat this totally fictitious version of Superman that doesn't exist? Hmm, need some time to think.

We can agree that he ANNIHILATES Thanos, correct?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Of course non holding back superman has dynamic strength, but it has its limits. It's not ridiculous like abstract level some tend to be convinced of just because a couple poor writing examples (or the writer wanking supes) .

But the examples are there and hence it's legit. It's not about wanking, it is just about one thing that few people get. We are debating about comics here, for fun, this is not serious it never was, it's meaningless as it can get, the only thing we should get of it is fun and a good time. There are no tiers, Superman is not as powerful as Thor or whatever, our opinion about this subject is what doesn't realy matter, what matters are the stories, and they have more weight and value. And those we find shitty and wanking are often the best and most entertaining, like Final Crisis where Superman operated on what fans would gauge as Skyfather levels.

I love our Forum, it makes me laugh and smile, and that is good, if I can get some cool scans and some hints to other stories or insights about other characters from posters cool but the rest is fun, fan against fan wink.

Inhuman
But the examples are there and hence it's legit. It's not about wanking, it is just about one thing that few people get. We are debating about comics here, for fun, this is not serious it never was, it's meaningless as it can get, the only thing we should get of it is fun and a good time. There are no tiers, Superman is not as powerful as Thor or whatever, our opinion about this subject is what doesn't realy matter, what matters are the stories, and they have more weight and value. And those we find shitty and wanking are often the best and most entertaining, like Final Crisis where Superman operated on what fans would gauge as Skyfather levels.

I love our Forum, it makes me laugh and smile, and that is good, if I can get some cool scans and some hints to other stories or insights about other characters from posters cool but the rest is fun, fan against fan wink.

So your saying that you like Superman being some invincible god ?
Got it.
To me this makes Superman waaaay less interesting as a character In comics and film.
And it hurts supes in the process because it makes for a boring character.
Thats why there has been so many superman reboots. They try to make the character more reasonable . It works for a while till a writer comes in and fuqs everything up again by wanking supes to ridiculous levels, then another reboot has to be done after shit gets out of hand. rinse repeat.
And dont give me the "thats how superman is portrayed just accept it" nonsense, because if that were true then he wouldn't need to be rebooted at all.

But whatever floats your boat.

Prof. T.C McAbe
So your saying that you like Superman being some invincible god ?
Got it.
To me this makes Superman waaaay less interesting as a character In comics and film.

But whatever floats your boat.

No, I like good stories. This thread was about huis powerlevels but there is no fix powerlevel, there are just a bunch of stories. Some of my favs are not as high, I just gave examples where he was on the levels the thread starter implied.

Got it now?

To me a good story is not about powerlevels, he can operate on Skyfather levels if he needs to like in FC and it's fine and dandy, he can operate on levels far lower than this like he did in the Byrne Era, which is after Pre-Crisis days my most favorite comic time (I read PC comics during my childhood and Byrne comics when I was a teen).

JBL
I'm happy Rey Misterio crushed you at every turn. mad

heisetx
Reed doesn't Need those b listerss, theyd all end up in snap city...

Reed just call on hulk, get homie angry and get all kinds if gains brown

Hulk ftw

Prof. T.C McAbe
Thats why there has been so many superman reboots. They try to make the character more reasonable . It works for a while till a writer comes in and fuqs everything up again by wanking supes to ridiculous levels, then another reboot has to be done after shit gets out of hand. rinse repeat.
And dont give me the "thats how superman is portrayed just accept it" nonsense, because if that were true then he wouldn't need to be rebooted at all.

The reboots are not because of Superman but because of contradictions in stories and characters, not only Superman. DCnU Superman is for example already after a short while on ridiculous levels. Benchpressing earth for 5 days without sunlight. That's above anything Hulk has ever done for example.

But he is portrayed as a nexus being, an nexus point and necessity to the Multiverse. The greatest story ever told.

Not my words btw.

"
Superman #173, Imperiex refers to him as an Cosmic anomaly. SunGod is a cosmic anomaly too, might be a reference that he is Marvels Superman.

Superman, The Man of Steel #117 Brainiac, with Imperiex power, calls him directly a Cosmic Being, page 18, "You know that, Superman. You are a cosmic being."

Superman, the man of Steel #118, page 10, linear man call mit a Cosmic powered being, and accuse him of acting in a most mortal way. They also referr to him as a nexus being from a nexus planet, page 11.
On page 18 Superman tells what keep him from joining the exalted ranks of the Quintessence of power cosmic.

Alexander Luthor himself said that, in IC, everything comes from Superman, he is indeed the nexus point of the DC Universe."

abhilegend
I like how Superman is "boring" due to wanking, but the same guys turn and clap at "how powerful Thor, Hulk, Sentry are". You don't like superman, good for you. Don't pretend that Superman's power level has to do anything with it. In fact if Superman gets a power down, his sales go down and what of these self-proclaimed internet warriors who claim superman is boring because of powerlevels?

"LOLZ, THOR STOMPZ SUPERMAN".

Fun fact: Superman was number one in sales for decades in silver age despite being too powerful. Since Denny O'Neil depowered him in 70's he went down in sales. So, no Superman is never "too powerful". Its his schtick after all.

JBL
The reboots are not because of Superman but because of contradictions in stories and characters, not only Superman. DCnU Superman is for example already after a short while on ridiculous levels. Benchpressing earth for 5 days without sunlight. That's above anything Hulk has ever done for example.

But he is portrayed as a nexus being, an nexus point and necessity to the Multiverse. The greatest story ever told.

Not my words btw.

"
Superman #173, Imperiex refers to him as an Cosmic anomaly. SunGod is a cosmic anomaly too, might be a reference that he is Marvels Superman.

Superman, The Man of Steel #117 Brainiac, with Imperiex power, calls him directly a Cosmic Being, page 18, "You know that, Superman. You are a cosmic being."

Superman, the man of Steel #118, page 10, linear man call mit a Cosmic powered being, and accuse him of acting in a most mortal way. They also referr to him as a nexus being from a nexus planet, page 11.
On page 18 Superman tells what keep him from joining the exalted ranks of the Quintessence of power cosmic.

Alexander Luthor himself said that, in IC, everything comes from Superman, he is indeed the nexus point of the DC Universe." Do you have any idea how totally foolish this is? Hulk has far better feats than benching the earths weight. Superman is a high herald yet you elevate him to trans level??? This is the reason for this thread, Superman is in the same class as BA, CM and below the likes of Odin, kurse and a lot others. Thank you for proving my point. Happy Dance

Squirtle
He was capable to lift infinity with Captain Marvel, so he is as strong as the story needs him to be, dynamic strength. That's all that matters to me. He can beat Odin, Zeus and Thanos if he has to and the story requires him to do so. Easy as that.

What's the point debating those characters then? roll eyes (sarcastic) of course EVERY character would do pretty much anything the writter wants for the story. That's the reason why debating averages is the only reasonable way to go.

So no, Superman doesn't have "infinite" strenght only because he once lifted a magical book with "infinite pages" (?). I'm sorry but feats like that ARE impossible to debate.

Zack Fair
Brace yourself incoming shitstorm.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by JBL
Do you have any idea how totally foolish this is? Hulk has far better feats than benching the earths weight. Superman is a high herald yet you elevate him to trans level??? This is the reason for this thread, Superman is in the same class as BA, CM and below the likes of Odin, kurse and a lot others. Thank you for proving my point. Happy Dance

Do you have understand that what you read is not a scientific article but a comic?
No he has no better lifting feats.
Superman is trans level from time to time. It's proven by comics wink.
He is in their class and he is above them.
You were proven wrong and you don't like it, that's ok, I loled smile.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Squirtle
What's the point debating those characters then? roll eyes (sarcastic) of course EVERY character would do pretty much anything the writter wants for the story. That's the reason why debating averages is the only reasonable way to go.

So no, Superman doesn't have "infinite" strenght only because he once lifted a magical book with "infinite pages" (?). I'm sorry but feats like that ARE impossible to debate.

The same point as reading comics, fun. The same point as doing anything else entertainment wise (or everything if you wish) in your life, getting distracted from you and your life/work, wasting time so you don't have to think too much about anything else that might give you the wrong ideas, your society wouldn't approve.

Yes, and Superman is a special case because the writers did it for decades with him, PIS as you call it is one of his superpowers.

Reason in comic debates? Now you are kidding yourself.

He has, Final Crisis, he had it.

JBL
Do you have understand that what you read is not a scientific article but a comic?
No he has no better lifting feats.
Superman is trans level from time to time. It's proven by comics wink.
He is in their class and he is above them.
You were proven wrong and you don't like it, that's ok, I loled smile. Yeah i know, superman could not even move BA out the city when they were fighting and supes and CM were locked in arm wrestling for 2 hours until marvel power shared. But yeah, superman is FAR above them. roll eyes (sarcastic)

You make this so easy. Wheres Abhil, he's more of a challenge. wink

-Pr-
Originally posted by JBL
It makes no difference if i like it or not, this version of superman has ALL the comic book version powers PLUS the made up and un-proven ones. In this thread, he has it all, that's why i chose his foes and wanted to know if they can stop THIS version of superman.

This post here:

Originally posted by JBL
You have seen and read all the outlandish things added to superman's abilities on here, all the calculations, scan twisting, lies, un-proven abilities etc.... He can now do those things... thus, can he be stopped??

Is the problem. I don't mind a bit of fun, but given the things you've denied about Superman in the past, how is anyone supposed to take this at face value?

abhilegend
Heh, not the Black Adam or Captain Marvel argument. Tell me JBL, are Thor and Iron Man equal in strength too?

http://i49.tinypic.com/i70qoz.jpg
http://i49.tinypic.com/243njio.jpg

That match was stated to last for a day.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by JBL
Yeah i know, superman could not even move BA out the city when they were fighting and supes and CM were locked in arm wrestling for 2 hours until marvel power shared. But yeah, superman is FAR above them. roll eyes (sarcastic)

You make this so easy. Wheres Abhil, he's more of a challenge. wink

And yet when groups of heralds were being beaten by single imperiex Probes and even planets full of herald beings, but Superman was the only one who went beyond all other heralds and beat groups of said Probes with ease, after letting go.

See, easy enough to prove you wrong. But haters gonna hate wink.

JBL
This post here:

Is the problem. I don't mind a bit of fun, but given the things you've denied about Superman in the past, how is anyone supposed to take this at face value? Because i am not the one who debunked 90% of the claims made by overboard fans. The people on here know the difference between what superman can, has and would do, they know when someone is wrong, lying, being funny or just plain coo coo when it comes to what supes can do. Example... It has been said that superman could beat someone by throwing 1000 planet destroying punches before someone could move.... He can fight at the speed of light, he 1000 times stronger than thor.etc..... Those things describes KMC made up superman. Not comic book supes because he has NEVER in his life did those things.... fan made up supes can and thats the supes i am using.

JBL
Originally posted by abhilegend
Heh, not the Black Adam or Captain Marvel argument. Tell me JBL, are Thor and Iron Man equal in strength too?

http://i49.tinypic.com/i70qoz.jpg
http://i49.tinypic.com/243njio.jpg

That match was stated to last for a day. What does ironman and thor have to do with superman and CM being deadlocked in arm wrestling. confused

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by JBL
Because i am not the one who debunked 90% of the claims made by overboard fans. The people on here know the difference between what superman can, has and would do, they know when someone is wrong, lying, being funny or just plain coo coo when it comes to what supes can do. Example... It has been said that superman could beat someone by throwing 1000 planet destroying punches before someone could move.... He can fight at the speed of light, he 1000 times stronger than thor.etc..... Those things describes KMC made up superman. Not comic book supes because he has NEVER in his life did those things.... fan made up supes can and thats the supes i am using.

New claims from you.

The Problem is, your claims of fan madeup powerlevels were proven to be supported by certain comics/stories, he operates on them from time to time. Now you come up with new claims or blames to save face because you were proven wrong.

You made a thread, were mocked and proven wrong, accept it, move on and next time just read up or ask where those opinions come from and you will look better.

It's not that bad, happens to everyone. wink

JBL
And yet when groups of heralds were being beaten by single imperiex Probes and even planets full of herald beings, but Superman was the only one who went beyond all other heralds and beat groups of said Probes with ease, after letting go.

See, easy enough to prove you wrong. But haters gonna hate wink. Sign!.... Firelord has flattened surfer and gave thor hell in a fight, but along came a spider(man) and rose above thor and surfer and beat the brakes off of firelord because thats what the story required. SHINE TIME. Abhil please hurry. laughing

JBL
New claims from you.

The Problem is, your claims of fan madeup powerlevels were proven to be supported by certain comics/stories, he operates on them from time to time. Now you come up with new claims or blames to save face because you were proven wrong.

You made a thread, were mocked and proven wrong, accept it, move on and next time just read up or ask where those opinions come from and you will look better.

It's not that bad, happens to everyone. wink Show me superman throwing 1000 planet destroying punches or fighting at light speed on panel. You have 1 year. GO

-Pr-
Originally posted by JBL
Because i am not the one who debunked 90% of the claims made by overboard fans. The people on here know the difference between what superman can, has and would do, they know when someone is wrong, lying, being funny or just plain coo coo when it comes to what supes can do. Example... It has been said that superman could beat someone by throwing 1000 planet destroying punches before someone could move.... He can fight at the speed of light, he 1000 times stronger than thor.etc..... Those things describes KMC made up superman. Not comic book supes because he has NEVER in his life did those things.... fan made up supes can and thats the supes i am using.

Stuff like this is what makes it hard for me to believe you meant it all in good fun, tbh.

shrug

riv6672
I like how defensive the supah fans get. Dont they know this is all in fun and mocking? laughing out loud

Supermex
Originally posted by JBL
Show me superman throwing 1000 planet destroying punches or fighting at flight speed on panel. You have 1 year. GO

JBL you crack me up lol

Zack Fair
I like how defensive the supah fans get. Dont they know this is all in fun and mocking? laughing out loud To be honest JBL has a history of attacking Superman fans. So I understand if they are wary of this "all in good" fun thing.

But come to think of it I wanna see a thread about Carver Hulk and Quanchi Thanos now.

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
What does ironman and thor have to do with superman and CM being deadlocked in arm wrestling.
Because Thor and Iron man were locked dead in armwrestling too. So going by your logic, Thor and Iron Man are equals in strength?

And Cap was stacking stamina of atlas on strength of hercules to match Superman in strength BTW.

Originally posted by Galan007
Abhi should enjoy this...

http://s5d1.turboimagehost.com/t1/18592988_P00044.jpg http://s5d1.turboimagehost.com/t1/18592990_P00045.jpg http://s5d1.turboimagehost.com/t1/18592991_P00046.jpg

http://s5d1.turboimagehost.com/t1/18592992_P00047.jpg http://s5d1.turboimagehost.com/t1/18592994_P00048.jpg http://s5d1.turboimagehost.com/t1/18592995_P00049.jpg http://s5d1.turboimagehost.com/t1/18592996_P00050.jpg

http://s5d1.turboimagehost.com/t1/18592997_P00054.jpg http://s5d1.turboimagehost.com/t1/18592998_P00055.jpg http://s5d1.turboimagehost.com/t1/18592999_P00056.jpg

Superman>Shazam & Black Adam.

Just after Superman punked adam and fought an all out cap to standstill while holding back.

Zack Fair
KMC Flash is the GOAT though.

riv6672
To be honest JBL has a history of attacking Superman fans. So I understand if they are wary of this "all in good" fun thing.

But come to think of it I wanna see a thread about Carver Hulk and Quanchi Thanos now.

Seeing as supah fans have that same rep, i'd call it even.

Oh, and no one needs to waste a post on how everything the supah fans do is done in innocent good natured fashion and anyone who takes offense is overreacting, not behaving correctly, taking things the wrong way....

Because that would be taking THIS thread the same way! This is all in fun and mocking. smile

Inhuman
KMC Flash is the GOAT though.

thumb up

Zack Fair
Seeing as supah fans have that same rep, i'd call it even.

Oh, and no one needs to waste a post on how everything the supah fans do is done in innocent good natured fashion and anyone who takes offense is overreacting, not behaving correctly, taking things the wrong way....

Because that would be taking THIS thread the same way! This is all in fun and mocking. smile Hm ok? I'm not sure I like the idea of openly mocking posters, but thats just me anyway. So I guess all is good.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by JBL
Show me superman throwing 1000 planet destroying punches or fighting at light speed on panel. You have 1 year. GO

Why should I, I never made this claim, you did, so go on smile. See, it won't work, with me your little tactic, because it is just to dumb, you need something more clever. You lost, embarrassed yourself and you try to save face and make it worse. Just stoph!

JBL
Why should I, I never made this claim, you did, so go on smile. See, it won't work, with me your little tactic, because it is just to dumb, you need something more clever. You lost, embarrassed yourself and you try to save face and make it worse. Just stoph! As i thought. NOTHING.

riv6672
Hm ok? I'm not sure I like the idea of openly mocking posters, but thats just me anyway. So I guess all is good.
Oh, i was just going with what supah fan McAbe said.

Zack Fair
If you're having fun with KMC Superman you really need to start searching/reading the Flash threads. He is the one who is legit put against the likes of Odin and Big G himself.

I shit you not.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by JBL
As i thought. NOTHING.

lulz

JBL
To be honest JBL has a history of attacking Superman fans. So I understand if they are wary of this "all in good" fun thing.

But come to think of it I wanna see a thread about Carver Hulk and Quanchi Thanos now. Show me one of these attacks.

JBL
If you're having fun with KMC Superman you really need to start searching/reading the Flash threads. He is the one who is legit put against the likes of Odin and Big G himself.

I shit you not. Every wanked character will get their chance. big grin

Inhuman

I shit you not.

Actually i seen more than once stated that Flash could give the living tribunal a fight since LT has no speed feats.

h1a8
Originally posted by JBL
This is the KMC fans version of superman. The one with over 50 earth weights of strength, trans level, dynamic strength etc. This version of superman attacks the earth and Reed Richards call for the aid of Odin, Zeus, Destroyer, Thanos and Surtur to stop him.. Can he be stopped? Just a little fun thread.lol lol
I'll have some fun with this.

If Superman is operating at 50 Earth weight strength with morals off (CIS off)and top speed then he would beat the brakes off of all of those guys.

This Superman would least ko Odin and Zeus, kill Thanos, warp the shit out of the Destroyer, and rock the hell out of Surtur with a single punch.
All would be frozen in time as well.

Unless there are feats supporting that those characters can tank a 50 Earth weight force blunt force (energy projection feats don't count).

So, no one here can stop him. Come at me bro! lol

Zack Fair
God damn it.

DarkSaint85
Ha. H1 at least attempts to prove his claims.

JBL WAS asking for proof of these Supah feats.

JBL
Originally posted by h1a8
lol
I'll have some fun with this.

If Superman is operating at 50 Earth weight strength with morals off (CIS off)and top speed then he would beat the brakes off of all of those guys.

This Superman would least ko Odin and Zeus, kill Thanos, warp the shit out of the Destroyer, and rock the hell out of Surtur with a single punch.
All would be frozen in time as well.

Unless there are feats supporting that those characters can tank a 50 Earth weight force blunt force (energy projection feats don't count).

So, no one here can stop him. Come at me bro! lol LOL..About time a superman fan come here and have fun instead of accusing me of hating superman...I agree with h1a8.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Ha. H1 at least attempts to prove his claims.

JBL WAS asking for proof of these Supah feats.

And he got the prove he wanted, then he made new claims, made them literaly up and expected the same, which is childish because he felt exposed.

JBL
And he got the prove he wanted, then he made new claims, made them literaly up and expected the same, which is childish because he felt exposed. Still crying and lying? You showed no proof whatsoever. laughing out loud . Abhil school this guy please... By the way, new claims??? Do you know what etc means??????? It means ALL the things claimed with no proof, get it????? That way, i dont have to type a thousand claims made with no proof. Simple really.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by JBL
Still crying and lying? You showed no proof whatsoever. laughing out loud . Abhil school this guy please... By the way, new claims??? Do you know what etc means??????? It means ALL the things claimed with no proof, get it????? That way, i dont have to type a thousand claims made with no proof. Simple really.

Oh boy, you keep on embarrassing yourself.

Originally posted by JBL

See, i like helping trolls like you, even in their own bite threads. I am such a good human being wink.

Here.

BTW let's do it together because you act so dense.

1. The Imperiex Probes that beat teams, what level would they be? Herald and trans? What does it make OWAW Superman who beat a couple of them at the same time?

2. 50 Earth weights. What strenth does Ultraman, Captain Marvel and Superman have if they lift infinity or half of it. Or What strength had superman while moving the wheels of mageddon?

3. Dynamic strength, is a given when you look at Supermans history.

Now your etc. is a way of saving face by making new ridiculous claims, why is this necessary? Because you lost and can't accept it. Lulzworthy smile

But that's the way you are I guess wink.

abhilegend
And Imperiex had the power of Big Bang, not just powers of galaxies. From the official DC encyclopedia.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v655/pr1983/DCE154.jpg

Whatever h1 says about sundipped superman overpowering galaxies or shit, it was actually pretty much lowballing that feat. Think about that.

DarkSaint85
These scans are interesting. Any rebuttals? Beyond the, lolz, superfags again.... type posts.

abhilegend
And that "50 earth weight"? Its again a conservative estimate at best.

Look what Starbreaker says in this scan.

http://i.imgur.com/ZNcrgNS.jpg

"The power of countless red suns flows through my veins."

And that's not a hyperbole as we know he is an evolved sun-eater and has actually consumed the energy of suns.

http://s673.photobucket.com/albums/vv95/galanphotos/?action=view&current=star_trueform1.jpg
http://s673.photobucket.com/albums/vv95/galanphotos/?action=view&current=star_trueform2.jpg
http://s673.photobucket.com/albums/vv95/galanphotos/?action=view&current=star_trueform3.jpg

That was just two issues later.

And yet, Superman and Hal stalemating him completely depowered him.

http://i.imgur.com/rHhvcUB.jpg

So if we take "countless" as even two suns, that's way more power than what h1 is using. I know its ludicrous, but facts are facts.

srug

DarkSaint85
Facts are, Hal>Superman in that instance.

FACT!

abhilegend
Facts are, Hal>Superman in that instance.

FACT!
laughing out loud

Hal was superman's waterboy.

uhuh

JBL
Oh boy, you keep on embarrassing yourself.

Here.

BTW let's do it together because you act so dense.

1. The Imperiex Probes that beat teams, what level would they be? Herald and trans? What does it make OWAW Superman who beat a couple of them at the same time?

2. 50 Earth weights. What strenth does Ultraman, Captain Marvel and Superman have if they lift infinity or half of it. Or What strength had superman while moving the wheels of mageddon?

3. Dynamic strength, is a given when you look at Supermans history.

Now your etc. is a way of saving face by making new ridiculous claims, why is this necessary? Because you lost and can't accept it. Lulzworthy smile

But that's the way you are I guess wink. This is pure comedy at its best.
1. Superman is a high herald, yet you claim he's Trans because he beat some probes that were part of a story. I guess spiderman is abstract for beating a HERALD of Galactus.LMAO.

2. It means that all three have infinite strength and are equals YET! now at the same time you place superman above them???? What the f**k?. Answer this... Do the 3 of them have infinite strength? Why that would defeat the purpose to sundip because it would be a waste of ink. Now your laughable Dynamic strength theory gets thrown out the window by your own words. laughing .. He has Dynamic strength, he has infinite strength, but he sundips to get stronger?????? What the f**k?... Earth is doomed if THIS superman attacks. LMAO!!.. Even DC states he cannot even destroy a world But in your mind.... he trans level with infinite and dynamic strength PLUS the ability to get even stronger than infinite by sundiping. THIS IS THE SUPERMAN I AM USING. THANK YOU.

KuRuPT Thanosi
You are not wondering, you are trying to insult someone over the net, with what you think is a clever insult. However, I think that H1 has a point most of the time and he, like everyone else here is doing the same, stating his opinion, believing it to be the truth and ignoring everything else. If some share the same opinion they are cheerleading and agreeing, this here is just for the lulz. I don't take you attempts serious, don't worry, no offense taken ^^.

This couldn't be further from the truth.. H! RARELY has a point.. unless you're talking in the most general way possible and just mean his point about speed. How he, and you to a lesser degree, apply speed is the issue. This is where h1 does a piss poor job, and it makes sense because he rarely if ever read any comics.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by JBL
This is pure comedy at its best.
1. Superman is a high herald, yet you claim he's Trans because he beat some probes that were part of a story. I guess spiderman is abstract for beating a HERALD of Galactus.LMAO.

2. It means that all three have infinite strength and are equals YET! now at the same time you place superman above them???? What the f**k?. Answer this... Do the 3 of them have infinite strength? Why that would defeat the purpose to sundip because it would be a waste of ink. Now your laughable Dynamic strength theory gets thrown out the window by your own words. laughing .. He has Dynamic strength, he has infinite strength, but he sundips to get stronger?????? What the f**k?... Earth is doomed if THIS superman attacks. LMAO!!

So, you fail to answer the simplest questions because you don't like the facts? Poor boy ^^.

JBL
So, you fail to answer the simplest questions because you don't like the facts? Poor boy ^^. Concession received and accepted.

tkitna
Wasp calls Sentry. Superman dies.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JBL

2. It means that all three have infinite strength and are equals YET! now at the same time you place superman above them???? What the f**k?. Answer this... Do the 3 of them have infinite strength? Why that would defeat the purpose to sundip because it would be a waste of ink. Now your laughable Dynamic strength theory gets thrown out the window by your own words. laughing .. He has Dynamic strength, he has infinite strength, but he sundips to get stronger?????? What the f**k?... Earth is doomed if THIS superman attacks. LMAO!!.. Even DC states he cannot even destroy a world But in your mind.... he trans level with infinite and dynamic strength PLUS the ability to get even stronger than infinite by sundiping. THIS IS THE SUPERMAN I AM USING. THANK YOU.

That's why he has dynamic strength. He has plot-level strength that adapts to his threat (hence, the CA Superman which was this to the nth degree).

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by JBL

The battle has become too much for you, JBL, as evidenced by this post.

If you want a real debate, I'll give to you.

Let us start here.

Have you read OWAW in its entireity?

Rao Kal El

Let us start here.

Have you read OWAW in its entireity?

Why do you entertain?

It is obvious he is on the level of Quan and probably has not read but a few Superman comics IF ANY.

I can tell you for sure that JBL is not a Superman expert far from it, he seems like he has a grudge against Abhi and Superman though, on that he is an expert, but on Superman matters? NOPE

Any of you should not even waste time with him unless in a battlezone where the judges will shut his mouth up.

And this is an extended invitation for you JBL if you think you are such a Superman expert we can find out in a battlezone and discuss the respective feats.

JBL
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Why do you entertain?

It is obvious he is on the level of Quan and probably has not read but a few Superman comics IF ANY.

I can tell you for sure that JBL is not a Superman expert far from it, he seems like he has a grudge against Abhi and Superman though, on that he is an expert, but on Superman matters? NOPE

Any of you should not even waste time with him unless in a battlezone where the judges will shut his mouth up.

And this is an extended invitation for you JBL if you think you are such a Superman expert we can find out in a battlezone and discuss the respective feats. Once upon a time, two old men told me that if i ever get into a debate with two people that challenge me, make sure that the subject of the challenge is NOT all over their profile and they dont have pictures or references of the characters name. Son, they told me... look at it like this.... If you are selling batman masks, don't go up to houses with superman capes all over the yard and in every room in the house, because son, you wont sell a single mask there because their heads are so far up superman's exhaust pipe that you cannot reason nor sell anything because their ears and eyes are full of alien crap. smokin'

JBL

Let us start here.

Have you read OWAW in its entireity? A debate with the likes of you would be like trying to convince a crackhead that crack is bad. You are TOO far hooked on false beliefs.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by JBL
Once upon a time, two old men told me that if i ever get into a debate with two people that challenge me, make sure that the subject of the challenge is NOT all over their profile and they dont have pictures or references of the characters name. Son, they told me... look at it like this.... If you are selling batman masks, don't go up to houses with superman capes all over the yard and in every room in the house, because son, you wont sell a single mask there because their heads are so far up superman's exhaust pipe that you cannot reason nor sell anything because their ears and eyes are full of alien crap. smokin'

Translation: you won't get into a JUDGED BZ. You back down as expected.

Bear in mind that you are even incapable of answering if you have read OWAW.

How many Superman comics have you ever read?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by JBL
Once upon a time, two old men told me that if i ever get into a debate with two people that challenge me, make sure that the subject of the challenge is NOT all over their profile and they dont have pictures or references of the characters name. Son, they told me... look at it like this.... If you are selling batman masks, don't go up to houses with superman capes all over the yard and in every room in the house, because son, you wont sell a single mask there because their heads are so far up superman's exhaust pipe that you cannot reason nor sell anything because their ears and eyes are full of alien crap. smokin'

Originally posted by JBL
Concession received and accepted.

Troll on. ^^

Zack Fair
LOL@this thread.

JBL
Translation: you won't get into a JUDGED BZ. You back down as expected.

Bear in mind that you are even incapable of answering if you have read OWAW.

How many Superman comics have you ever read? Enough to know when fans are making up crap to make superman what hes not. Enough to know not to waste time debate superman's FANS when they will just keep repeating " YES HE CAN!!!" but when people ask for proof, all the fans RAN, then start lying on SCANS, then place him from herald to TRANS, and get mad at people for correcting them because.... well... that's something you all cannot STAND. get it.... MAN?

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by JBL
A debate with the likes of you would be like trying to convince a crackhead that crack is bad. You are TOO far hooked on false beliefs.

Skip the ad hominems and answer the questions please.

We don't need to debate, simply answer these questions.

1. Have you read OUR WORLDS AT WAR in its entireity?

2. Where woiuld you rank an Imperiex probe on the KMC power tier?

3. Name 5 high heralds from the 616 that can Superman can win a majority against?

Answering these questions can give us a gauge to judge your criticisms of KMC Superman.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by JBL
Enough to know when fans are making up crap to make superman what hes not. Enough to know not to waste time debate superman's FANS when they will just keep repeating " YES HE CAN!!!" but when people ask for proof, all the fans RAN, then start lying on SCANS, then place him from herald to TRANS, and get mad at people for correcting them because.... well... that's something you all cannot STAND. get it.... MAN?

Read OWAW and Final Crisis.

smile

-Pr-
Guys, if you aren't going to be on topic, then I'm closing this. I'm trying to be nice, but this looks more and more like a mean-spirited bait thread the longer it goes.

Zack Fair
Guys, if you aren't going to be on topic, then I'm closing this. I'm trying to be nice, but this looks more and more like a mean-spirited bait thread the longer it goes. thumb up

Geeker
I like this thread! Reminds me of one a guy called Marcus did on another forum.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by JBL
Enough to know when fans are making up crap to make superman what hes not. Enough to know not to waste time debate superman's FANS when they will just keep repeating " YES HE CAN!!!" but when people ask for proof, all the fans RAN, then start lying on SCANS, then place him from herald to TRANS, and get mad at people for correcting them because.... well... that's something you all cannot STAND. get it.... MAN?

Once upon a time, two old men told me that if a person comes along and starts shouting that Capitalism does not work, then I should ask at that Person if he knows anything about capitalism, either by having read a LOT of books about capitalism OR by actually experienced capitalism first hand if He has not, then that person should be treated like the ignorant buffon he is.

How do you know this? Ask them what are his credentials to talk about Capitalism, most likely he will not answer and will dance around the question.

How many Superman books have you read?

and argument built around ignorance or disbelief is not valid

JBL
Originally posted by Geeker
I like this thread! Reminds me of one a guy called Marcus did on another forum. Thanks. This is a fun/poke thread that asks the question if superman can really do the unproven or made up thing that have been claimed, can he be stopped? But low and behold, a couple of superman fans get mad because they are butthurt and each one has superman all over their page. I would like to thank h1a8 for understanding and having a little fun. Superman has ALL the abilities that has ever been claimed proven or unproven in my thread and they STILL get mad. I have given them the ultimate superman yet they still cry???? They should love me and have some fun and answer the question. Can the characters i named stop THIS superman?

Geeker
Originally posted by JBL
Thanks. This is a fun/poke thread that asks the question if superman can really do the unproven or made up thing that have been claimed, can he be stopped? But low and behold, a couple of superman fans get mad because they are butthurt and each one has superman all over their page. I would like to thank h1a8 for understanding and having a little fun. Superman has ALL the abilities that has ever been claimed proven or unproven in my thread and they STILL get mad. I have given them the ultimate superman yet they still cry???? They should love me and have some fun and answer the question. Can the characters i named stop THIS superman?

No one can stop this Superman, does he have TiVo and can he record all the programmes he might miss otherwise?

JBL
No one can stop this Superman, does he have TiVo and can he record all the programmes he might miss otherwise? If it was claimed no matter if he did it or not, he has it here.

carver9
Let's just end this by saying "Hulk stomps". There...thread can be closed.

Geeker
Originally posted by JBL
If it was claimed no matter if he did it or not, he has it here.

He has it! No one can beat Ultimate Forum Superman

Zack Fair
Let's just end this by saying "Hulk stomps". There...thread can be closed. thumb up

Geeker
Let's just end this by saying "Hulk stomps". There...thread can be closed.

Now Forum Hulk Vs. Forum Superman, there's a match of ages!

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by JBL
Thanks. This is a fun/poke thread that asks the question if superman can really do the unproven or made up thing that have been claimed, can he be stopped? But low and behold, a couple of superman fans get mad because they are butthurt and each one has superman all over their page. I would like to thank h1a8 for understanding and having a little fun. Superman has ALL the abilities that has ever been claimed proven or unproven in my thread and they STILL get mad. I have given them the ultimate superman yet they still cry???? They should love me and have some fun and answer the question. Can the characters i named stop THIS superman?

LOL, now that you are cornered you are trying to save face.

Let me respond this to you.

The characters you pit Superman against are BEYOND physical might, so it does not matter if Superman has the feats. Team will win.

Now, how many Superman comics have you read?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Guys, if you aren't going to be on topic, then I'm closing this. I'm trying to be nice, but this looks more and more like a mean-spirited bait thread the longer it goes.

It is. If the thread starter just ignores every prove he gets for the claims he adressed, then yes it is mean-spirited and unnecessary.

Geeker
LOL, now that you are cornered you are trying to save face.

Let me respond this to you.

The characters you pit Superman against are BEYOND physical might, so it does not matter if Superman has the feats.

Now, how many Superman comics have you read?

Come on dude calm down a bit, all this talk of cornering is not worth it about fictional characters. I'm out of this thread myself it's getting weird.

Rao Kal El
Come on dude calm down a bit, all this talk of cornering is not worth it about fictional characters. I'm out of this thread myself it's getting weird.

I am not mad at all, I am just pushing it, I know JBL like to think of himself as a great debater who does barely ever read comics and I have ever if any engaged him, He runs around with his argument of disbelief, I just saw the opportunity to snipe him and I took it.

Arguments of ignorance can only be tolerated for so long wink

Geeker
I am not mad at all, I am just pushing it, I know JBL like to think of himself as a great debater who does barely ever read comics and I have ever if any engaged him, He runs around with his argument of disbelief, I just saw the opportunity to snipe him and I took it.

Arguments of ignorance can only be tolerated for so long wink

I get it, you don't like him because he is not a fan of the same things as you, it's not my business, but these are not real people or even anything important in the grand scheme of things.

JBL

Arguments of ignorance can only be tolerated for so long wink Did PR not ask people to get back on topic? Your butthurt wounds are very deep if you ignore a Mod. On a side note, if i could sell each of my superman comics for 2 dollars, i would be one happy camper. Now you answer me this... How many pages are in superman's very first comic? If you need help, i will let you borrow mines smokin'

Rao Kal El
I get it, you don't like him because he is not a fan of the same things as you, it's not my business, but these are not real people or even anything important in the grand scheme of things.

Why are you white knighting him anyway?

Is not a matter of life or death come on, is like you said a fictional character, but if he can't take the heat then He should not step in the kitchen, specially if he is trying to troll to get a response, which is BTW what he is looking for so desperately by creating a bait thread, just so you know. smile

Zack Fair
I honestly don't know why you are all humoring him. Just let him bawl and cry about all of this. You should all be proud and have fun in the fact it has come to this.

Geeker
Why are you white knighting him anyway?

Is not a matter of life or death come on, is like you said a fictional character, but if he can't take the heat then He should not step in the kitchen, specially if he is trying to troll to get a response, which is BTW what he is looking for so desperately by creating a bait thread, just so you know. smile

I'm not white knighting, I just think a lot of what goes on on this forum is personal and it shouldn't be. I like comics, you like comics, he likes comics. We should all be friends and I am sure we would be in real life.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by JBL
Did PR not ask people to get back on topic? Your butthurt wounds are very deep if you ignore a Mod. On a side note, if i could sell each of my superman comics for 2 dollars, i would be one happy camper. Now you answer me this... How many pages are in superman's very first comic? If you need help, i will let you borrow mines smokin'

Sell them to me, how many you have? but most important how many have you read? (keep dancing around the question)

Although having them is not the same as reading them.

the capability of downloading comics does not make you an expert.

To answer your question I don't remember I recently lost my digital copy of action comics but IIRC it should be a fairly low amount of pages for the story of Superman.

Now how many comics of Superman have you read?

Zack Fair
Just have fun watching all of this unfold.

Abhil vs Rage is a KMC milestone. We will soon hit the 100th episode. That will be a cause for celebration.

Rao Kal El
I honestly don't know why you are all humoring him. Just let him bawl and cry about all of this. You should all be proud and have fun in the fact it has come to this.

thumb up You are right my friend.

Geeker
Just have fun watching all of this unfold.

Abhil vs Rage is a KMC milestone. We will soon hit the 100th episode. That will be a cause for celebration.

I'm stepping out of the thread my friend, I see people argue enough in real life over important things. Goodnight and goodnight to others, please be excellent to each other.

Zack Fair
I'm stepping out of the thread my friend, I see people argue enough in real life over important things. Goodnight and goodnight to others, please be excellent to each other. Pussy ass Beoatch!

thumb up

Night, dude. You should post more often.

JBL
I honestly don't know why you are all humoring him. Just let him bawl and cry about all of this. You should all be proud and have fun in the fact it has come to this. Only superman fans are crying laughing . I give them the ultimate superman and they cry and stick together and take up for each other... AWWWW how sweet. my fun thread has bonded superman fans together even more.. I call it togetherness. The old saying is ever true... know thy enemies, root them out, get them all together, and the world will know what they are all about. smokin'

Zack Fair
SMH.

Geeker
Originally posted by JBL
Only superman fans are crying laughing . I give them the ultimate superman and they cry and stick together and take up for each other... AWWWW how sweet. my fun thread has bonded superman fans together even more.. I call it togetherness. The old saying is ever true... know thy enemies, root them out, get them all together, and the world will know what they are all about. smokin'

Why would a Superman fan be your or anyone else's enemy JBL?

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by JBL
Only superman fans are crying laughing . I give them the ultimate superman and they cry and stick together and take up for each other... AWWWW how sweet. my fun thread has bonded superman fans together even more.. I call it togetherness. The old saying is ever true... know thy enemies, root them out, get them all together, and the world will know what they are all about. smokin'

Oh crap now besides a Superman expert now you are a philosopher too? thumb up

I wonder how many philosophy books have you read as well laughing

Geeker
Oh crap now besides a Superman expert now you are a philosopher too? thumb up

I wonder how many philosophy books have you read as well laughing

thumb up that's better guys! All friends! Superfriends!

Rao Kal El
thumb up that's better guys! All friends! Superfriends!

group

Geeker
group

Peace be upon you!

Prof. T.C McAbe

thumb up I just feel sorry for him being so butthurt :/ but you are right, ignoring him is the best way to go, he will stop crying sooner or later.

JBL
Why would a Superman fan be your or anyone else's enemy JBL? Enemy was too strong. I should have chosen the words opponents in debate. You see, just like you said, no one should get mad in a debate, but there are certain superman fans that get mad and insult anyone that disagrees with their views of superman. This thread exposed the ones that get mad if someone has an opinion that goes against theirs. Look at how h1a8 gave a respectable response contrast to the ones given by " certain others ". So i now know which ones to avoid a debate with because it will devolve into an insult contest. Not all superman fans are like this, and its not only superman fans, its other characters fans too if the troubled ones dont like your views. Now i know which superman fans i could debate with and the ones that get mad because they dont like another view that dont match their own. I expected them to reveal themselves by taking hook, line and sinker, but damn! They nearly took the boat too. laughing

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>