Ultraman vs Blue Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

celeyhyga17
New 52 Ultra man right after he got a swig of dat'ol k-nite powdah!
Blue Marvel is serious!

celeyhyga17
Bump

http://abload.de/img/foreverevil3-2rtihm.jpg
http://abload.de/img/foreverevil3-3dzeh5.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/20066/1100532-1090992_sentry_vs_bm_super.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_medium/11/110009/2125408-blue_marvel_vs_sentry.jpg

abhilegend
Ultraman crushes marvel's jaw.

Galan007
ultraman.

carver9
Good fight. Could go either way. Adam sucks by the way. Didn't he just get koed by Frank temporarily?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Not really a fight, Ultraman beats him.

deathslash
Blue marvel

Golgo13
Ultraman rips his head off.

carver9
Originally posted by Golgo13
Ultraman rips his head off.

Based on?

Zack Fair
Man...sucks to be a part of the marvel family -.-

DC needs to stop hating man.

Rao Kal El
Black Adam vs Blue Marvel seems a better match TBH

Ultraman btw

quanchi112
Marvel wins.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Black Adam vs Blue Marvel seems a better match TBH

Ultraman btw

Thanks to Adam's invulnerability, he would probably win that, too. It's close, though.

iceman24567
Ultraman

Zack Fair
Thanks to Adam's invulnerability, he would probably win that, too. It's close, though. he sure didn't look that invulnerable when he got his jaw crushed and got owned by Ultraman.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Zack Fair
he sure didn't look that invulnerable when he got his jaw crushed and got owned by Ultraman.

I'm talking about Pre-Flashpoint, who had a insane durability at times.

carver9
I'm talking about Pre-Flashpoint, who had a insane durability at times.

Why bring him up in a DCNU thread?

Golgo13
Originally posted by carver9
Why bring him up in a DCNU thread?

Because saying DCnU Adam wouldn't make sense. confused

maxivitopowe
DP you realise what you said?

Golgo13
Wat?

Rage.Of.Olympus
I could entertain Ultra-Man being beyond Blue Marvel but Adam could out last him if anything, especially since he's a weak willed punk.

Originally posted by Zack Fair
he sure didn't look that invulnerable when he got his jaw crushed and got owned by Ultraman.

Or when Super-Woman was about to rip his face off IIRC.

no expression

I hate when a character is jobbed. Never mind that a crushed jaw shouldn't take out out Adam easily and Ultraman went out like a punk.

pym-ftw
BM wins.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I could entertain Ultra-Man being beyond Blue Marvel but Adam could out last him if anything, especially since he's a weak willed punk.

Or when Super-Woman was about to rip his face off IIRC.

no expression

I hate when a character is jobbed. Never mind that a crushed jaw shouldn't take out out Adam easily and Ultraman went out like a punk.

Adam got knocked out by Franky too. 5 Years later, but still.

abhilegend
Super-woman only scratched him and then Adam stalemated Ultraman for some time off panel.

Stoic
Originally posted by pym-ftw
BM wins.

Golgo13
Originally posted by abhilegend
Super-woman only scratched him and then Adam stalemated Ultraman for some time off panel.

Scratched who?

deathslash
How the hell are this many people saying that Ultraman wins? He doesn't even have half of the feats that BM has and BM doesn't have any low showings at all.

abhilegend
Originally posted by deathslash
How the hell are this many people saying that Ultraman wins? He doesn't even have half of the feats that BM has and BM doesn't have any low showings at all.
Crushing Adam is a hell of feat. Adam beat the shit out of Shazam and ripped Frankenstein arm off. Both are as elite as you can get.

Also moving the moon in a weakened state when it took Adam and Sinestrollax to move it back.

quanchi112
How the hell are this many people saying that Ultraman wins? He doesn't even have half of the feats that BM has and BM doesn't have any low showings at all. thumb up

Golgo13
Crushing Adam is a hell of feat. Adam beat the shit out of Shazam and ripped Frankenstein arm off. Both are as elite as you can get.

Also moving the moon in a weakened state when it took Adam and Sinestrollax to move it back.

And killing the Wizards.

deathslash

Also moving the moon in a weakened state when it took Adam and Sinestrollax to move it back. wasn't Shazam inexperienced when he got beat up?

celeyhyga17
wasn't Shazam inexperienced when he got beat up?
Pretty much yes

abhilegend
wasn't Shazam inexperienced when he got beat up? Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Pretty much yes
What's that supposed to mean when Adam pretty much caught his punch and manhandled him?

heisetx
Weak match...

Both characters are ass, but I can't say for sure who gets snapped the fuuck up.

Will go.back to the dark room of The "snap force to figure this one out....

Stoic

Exactly, which is just one of the many reasons why Blue wins this.

Zack Fair
rofl@snap force room

quanchi112
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Pretty much yes thumb up

carver9
Originally posted by heisetx
Weak match...

Both characters are ass, but I can't say for sure who gets snapped the fuuck up.

Will go.back to the dark room of The "snap force to figure this one out....

laughing

Golgo13

Yeah, people forget how insane that feat was.

Supermex
Good fight..

Close not sure who would win.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Ultraman, easily.

carver9
Giving this to Blue Marvel.

juggernaut74
Yep, Marvel wins.

abhilegend
Ultraman crushes his jaw.

Branlor Swift
Ultraman's grip strength is off the charts. Black Adam was tanking his punches to no real effect, and he gets taken out by some sick grip strength.

To put that into perspective that'd be like some dude at the bar just wailing on you and you're like "alright I can take this pussy". Then you stun him good, and he reaches up with one hand and just crushes your jaw and almost kills you in the process. That's some beastly shit to have in your back pocket.

If Ultraman forgets his gripping he can lose. If he starts getting grabby hands I don't see "Blue" Marvel taking it.

carver9
laughing out loud

Good to have you back Bran.

Branlor Swift
No

carver9
Just accept that we are glad to have you back.

deathslash
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Ultraman, easily. what's ultraman's track record against anti matter again? shifty

Delta1938
Giving this to Blue Marvel.

'Cuz he's black. Reported for racism.

Werewolf582
Originally posted by Galan007
ultraman.

thanosmat
Blue Marvel own King Hyperion. King Hyperion >>> Ultraman.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Ultraman's grip strength is off the charts. Black Adam was tanking his punches to no real effect, and he gets taken out by some sick grip strength.

To put that into perspective that'd be like some dude at the bar just wailing on you and you're like "alright I can take this pussy". Then you stun him good, and he reaches up with one hand and just crushes your jaw and almost kills you in the process. That's some beastly shit to have in your back pocket.

If Ultraman forgets his gripping he can lose. If he starts getting grabby hands I don't see "Blue" Marvel taking it.

thumb up welcome back.

carver9
You know in the same post youre thumb upping (I can tell he is playing by the way) he said Black Adam was no selling Ultraman attacks? Looking at the overall picture of things, Blue Marvel gets the majority. Ripping through Shuma physical body. Defeating Ant Man. Working the Avengers who at the time had a solid line up. Temp koing Sentry. Knocking King Hype the hell out. His fts are concrete. What has Ultraman done again? Defeated Black Adam and moved a moon. That isn't enough. Not CLOSE to being enough.

-K-M-
You know in the same post youre thumb upping (I can tell he is playing by the way) he said Black Adam was no selling Ultraman attacks? Looking at the overall picture of things, Blue Marvel gets the majority. Ripping through Shuma physical body. Defeating Ant Man. Working the Avengers who at the time had a solid line up. Temp koing Sentry. Knocking King Hype the hell out. His fts are concrete. What has Ultraman done again? Defeated Black Adam and moved a moon. That isn't enough. Not CLOSE to being enough.

Haha what? You do realize you left out a lot of context and remembering things wrong

carver9
Originally posted by -K-M-
Haha what? You do realize you left out a lot of context and remembering things wrong

Go ahead with the context. I'm here.

One_Angry_Scot
Go ahead with the context. I'm here.

I suppose I could add that at the time the Negative Zone was leaking during the Blue Marvel and Sentry fight which makes the Sentry weaker. Negative Zone greatly affects him. So it isn't as impressive as first thought.

-K-M-

krisblaze

carver9

Branlor Swift
You know in the same post youre thumb upping (I can tell he is playing by the way) he said Black Adam was no selling Ultraman attacks? Looking at the overall picture of things, Blue Marvel gets the majority. Ripping through Shuma physical body. Defeating Ant Man. Working the Avengers who at the time had a solid line up. Temp koing Sentry. Knocking King Hype the hell out. His fts are concrete. What has Ultraman done again? Defeated Black Adam and moved a moon. That isn't enough. Not CLOSE to being enough. How exactly does no selling punches go against anything? It fit directly into my point.
Sometimes I wish I could email you a fat load and send it splooshing into your face.

Ultraman was about even with Black Adam who is or was anyway around Superman level. That's no shame. But his mega grip allowed him to completely overcome that. Hell even after he broke his jaw Black Adam was able to fight evenly with him in a rematch taking shots on the same jaw.

That's not a testament to Ultraman's inability, that's a testament to just how tough Adam is. He can take high level punches by a strong being. And that's how fights are usually decided here. He punch him in face. He fall down.
But Ultraman can apparently sidestep that with an X Factor. He can almost kill someone with a grip who is "Superman level". How are you going to show Adam defending against that? By taking punches no? Well so can Black Adam, but he can't take the crushing grip of Ultraman.

Which is why I said the example. And why I said his crushing grip is off the charts. Looking back on it when I'm big into grip strength like I am now, it's zany to me. He wasn't pushing with both arms and his body behind him. He wasn't using anything more than his forearm and his hand and he utterly crushed his lower face. Like I said, imagine someone doing that to you in a fight after you no sold their attacks.
Just seems impressive to me and I kind of want to see how much force it would require to do that to a normal jaw.

One_Angry_Scot
So he did defeat Shuma physical body?

There was context to the second fight. Ironman and Ms. Marvel played a huge part.

So now you are lowballing his ft of taking on the Avengers. Should I do the same for Ultraman and Black Adam fight? Ya know, the same Adam that lost to Frankenstein.

Glad we agree on the Sentry fight.

Glad we agree on the Hyperion fight.

He defeated a piece of Shuma's body that was literally nothing compared to the real thing.

-K-M-
So he did defeat Shuma physical body?

There was context to the second fight. Ironman and Ms. Marvel played a huge part.

So now you are lowballing his ft of taking on the Avengers. Should I do the same for Ultraman and Black Adam fight? Ya know, the same Adam that lost to Frankenstein.

Glad we agree on the Sentry fight.

Glad we agree on the Hyperion fight.

Sure. He beat a toe. Good for him.

Yeah they worked together to defeat anti-man. That's the context you left out as well.

Lowballing? Those are facts. That is a direct comparison from the same team around the same time. You said he was winning. He wasn't he was a bloody mess even before sentry. Frankstein is very powerful. Honestly have you read anything of him? Wait no....I know you haven't.

Like I said. You left out context

So depowered juggernaut > ultraman?

-K-M-
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
He defeated a piece of Shuma's body that was literally nothing compared to the real thing.

thumb up

Exactly.

carver9
How exactly does no selling punches go against anything? It fit directly into my point.
Sometimes I wish I could email you a fat load and send it splooshing into your face.

Ultraman was about even with Black Adam who is or was anyway around Superman level. That's no shame. But his mega grip allowed him to completely overcome that. Hell even after he broke his jaw Black Adam was able to fight evenly with him in a rematch taking shots on the same jaw.

That's not a testament to Ultraman's inability, that's a testament to just how tough Adam is. He can take high level punches by a strong being. And that's how fights are usually decided here. He punch him in face. He fall down.
But Ultraman can apparently sidestep that with an X Factor. He can almost kill someone with a grip who is "Superman level". How are you going to show Adam defending against that? By taking punches no? Well so can Black Adam, but he can't take the crushing grip of Ultraman.

Which is why I said the example. And why I said his crushing grip is off the charts. Looking back on it when I'm big into grip strength like I am now, it's zany to me. He wasn't pushing with both arms and his body behind him. He wasn't using anything more than his forearm and his hand and he utterly crushed his lower face. Like I said, imagine someone doing that to you in a fight after you no sold their attacks.
Just seems impressive to me and I kind of want to see how much force it would require to do that to a normal jaw.

Gotcha. Doesn't make sense, the Adam and Ultraman fight but I get what you are saying.

carver9

Which is what my post said, he defeated Shuma body. Everyone here should know about the ft I am talking about. No need for me to say pieces, fractions, Millis, a quarter, 90%, 30%. We all read comics.

One_Angry_Scot
Which is what my post said, he defeated Shuma body. Everyone here should know about the ft I am talking about. No need for me to say pieces, fractions, Millis, a quarter, 90%, 30%. We all read comics.

Yes but you realise your message pertains to "Shuma's Body".

Which isn't the same as a small part.

One_Angry_Scot
"Shuma's physical body"

Not the same as nothing like the real thing.

Ripping through Shuma physical body.

carver9
Sure. He beat a toe. Good for him.

Yeah they worked together to defeat anti-man. That's the context you left out as well.

Lowballing? Those are facts. That is a direct comparison from the same team around the same time. You said he was winning. He wasn't he was a bloody mess even before sentry. Frankstein is very powerful. Honestly have you read anything of him? Wait no....I know you haven't.

Like I said. You left out context

So depowered juggernaut > ultraman?

The toe that was Shuma physical body.

Sure did. Good catch.

So the team wasn't powerful? Frank is powerful but he isn't Blue Marvel.

Nothing left out.

Don't get how you come up with the Juggernaut and Ultraman scenario.

One_Angry_Scot

Sure did. Good catch.

Nothing left out.

Carver believe me you left a few things out of context. Particularly with the Sentry and Blue Marvel fight.

carver9
Yes but you realise your message pertains to "Shuma's Body".

Which isn't the same as a small part.

Who do you see in this scan? And what do you see?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11116/111160578/4216671-5244112148-39643.jpg

carver9
Carver believe me you left a few things out of context. Particularly with the Sentry and Blue Marvel fight.

Post that scan where it say he is weakened.

Branlor Swift
Gotcha. Doesn't make sense, the Adam and Ultraman fight but I get what you are saying. It does if you consider his grip to be ungodly. Like humans for example grip apparently can vary from being to being regardless of how much you can lift or how hard you can punch. It's just that this is all lumped into one strength area in comics usually. Apparently not for Ultraman as it stands out in his case.

One_Angry_Scot
Who do you see in this scan? And what do you see?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11116/111160578/4216671-5244112148-39643.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/jwQ67J1.png

-K-M-

Sure did. Good catch.

Nothing left out.

So he did a feat against shuma who was nowhere near full power somehow is the be all be all feat? Hell if you want to use sliver portions then what about when the invaders fought a weakened shuma?

Never said they weren't. But you said he was winning...he Wasn't. IN direct comparison ww2 namor fought the same team sans ms.marvel and did better.

So someone letting their guard down after they were clearly winning and lowering the guard allowed the hit that temp ko'Ed someone isn't leaving out context? Ah lawd. Also as mentioned sentry was apparently weakened during that time

The same king Hyperion blue marvel beat was beat by weakened juggernaut. Shows you a comparison in power. Do you beleive ultraman couldn't repeat this feat?

-K-M-

I remember in another thread I posted the same scan for carver and once again context be damned.

carver9
It does if you consider his grip to be ungodly. Like humans for example grip apparently can vary from being to being regardless of how much you can lift or how hard you can punch. It's just that this is all lumped into one strength area in comics usually. Apparently not for Ultraman as it stands out in his case.

But shouldn't a punch be more powerful than a grip?

carver9

My point went right over your head.

One_Angry_Scot
My point went right over your head.

No.

Existere

Branlor Swift
But shouldn't a punch be more powerful than a grip? Should. Which is why it's so impressive for Ultraman. The guy must sit there all day doing grip training.

carver9
So he did a feat against shuma who was nowhere near full power somehow is the be all be all feat? Hell if you want to use sliver portions then what about when the invaders fought a weakened shuma?

Never said they weren't. But you said he was winning...he Wasn't. IN direct comparison ww2 namor fought the same team sans ms.marvel and did better.

So someone letting their guard down after they were clearly winning and lowering the guard allowed the hit that temp ko'Ed someone isn't leaving out context? Ah lawd. Also as mentioned sentry was apparently weakened during that time

The same king Hyperion blue marvel beat was beat by weakened juggernaut. Shows you a comparison in power. Do you beleive ultraman couldn't repeat this feat?

And this version of Shuma was still powerful. Thought the Invaders were losing against Shuma?

He was winning 'imo'. And again, Frankenstein defeated Black Adam.

They were in a fight. Sentry knew he was in a fight and had his hands in the air for another attack. Blue Marvel clocked him.

Didn't that version of King Hype lose due to a device being placed on him that hampered his power?

One_Angry_Scot
Post that scan where it say he is weakened.

As we know the Negative Zone is leaking.

http://i.imgur.com/yRuq9S3.jpg

And as we see Sentry gets weaker while being affected by it.

"I cant survive there for long on my own".

http://i.imgur.com/P9XPQYT.png

"It's the Negative Zone Robert: all bets are off. If you struggle I thrive."

http://i.imgur.com/FgVJje1.png

carver9
Should. Which is why it's so impressive for Ultraman. The guy must sit there all day doing grip training.

laughing out loud laughing out loud

So you are giving him the majority here based off of his gripping power?

deathslash

Lowballing? Those are facts. That is a direct comparison from the same team around the same time. You said he was winning. He wasn't he was a bloody mess even before sentry.
Be reasonable. Namor was fighting all out against that team but BM was trying to reason with them and they still couldn't put him down easily. Honestly, he would have done much better and probably would have won if he was going for broke.

carver9
As we know the Negative Zone is leaking.

http://i.imgur.com/yRuq9S3.jpg

And as we see Sentry gets weaker while being affected by it.

"I cant survive there for long on my own".

http://i.imgur.com/P9XPQYT.png

"It's the Negative Zone Robert: all bets are off. If you struggle I thrive."

http://i.imgur.com/FgVJje1.png

So when he is INSIDE THE negative zone, it impacts his powers? Could that be due to the areas/places Sentry receives his powers from? Amping off the stars, etc, etc...

Reflassshh
@Carv Adam losing to Franky? When? And why's that a low ft iyo?

One_Angry_Scot
So when he is INSIDE THE negative zone, it impacts his powers? Could that be due to the areas/places Sentry receives his powers from? Amping off the stars, etc, etc...

He is affected by the Negative Zone.

Which is also full of antimatter. So Sentry was fighting Blue Marvel. Which would weaken him anyway. And the Negative Zone was leaking.

Well it says where the Void thrives Sentry wains. It otherwise hasn't been explained.

-K-M-
And this version of Shuma was still powerful. Thought the Invaders were losing against Shuma?

He was winning 'imo'. And again, Frankenstein defeated Black Adam.

They were in a fight. Sentry knew he was in a fight and had his hands in the air for another attack. Blue Marvel clocked him.

Didn't that version of King Hype lose due to a device being placed on him that hampered his power?

Good for him. Overall no where near his full power. They beat him

You would be wrong. He was getting worked and basically everyone was making him bleed. Again you act like frankstein is weak. Shall I ask galan to drop a respect thread here. Honestly do you know anything about his power level and feats?

No he tried to talk BM down and literally stopped fighting. Letting his guard down allowed the hit.

That was after.

carver9
He is affected by the Negative Zone.

Which is also full of antimatter. So Sentry was fighting Blue Marvel. Which would weaken him anyway. And the Negative Zone was leaking. So context.

So you have a scan of the Negative Zone weakening him when he is not inside of it?

One_Angry_Scot
So you have a scan of the Negative Zone weakening him when he is not inside of it?

Yes the Blue Marvel fight. As if you have knowledge of Sentry and how he works you know the Negative Zone weakens him.

carver9
Originally posted by Reflassshh
@Carv Adam losing to Franky? When? And why's that a low ft iyo?

Not a low ft at all but Franky isn't beating the team Blue Marvel was holding off.

DarkSaint85
Could he beat a fingernail of Blue Marvel?

If so, then Frank can rip through his physical body.

carver9
Yes the Blue Marvel fight. As if you have knowledge of Sentry and how he works you know the Negative Zone weakens him.

Lol...so you don't have anything? I'm asking for proof of him being weakened OUTSIDE of the Negative Zone. Not inside of it. The Negative Zone physics doesn't work like ours. If someone is powered by the sun, stars, moon, they will not receive the same power up there since there isn't a thing in the Negative Zone to feed them their power.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Could he beat a fingernail of Blue Marvel?

If so, then Frank can rip through his physical body.

Hey, I just threw the ft out there. Doesn't mean that it's a skyfather ft.

Golgo13
Lol. Still using that Shuma feat.

One_Angry_Scot
Lol...so you don't have anything? I'm asking for proof of him being weakened OUTSIDE of the Negative Zone. Not inside of it. The Negative Zone physics doesn't work like ours. If someone is powered by the sun, stars, moon, they will not receive the same power up there since there isn't a thing in the Negative Zone to feed them their power.

Yes and you have proof but you're ignoring it.

So in short I can't really do anything else but hope you realise that Sentry is weakened by the Negative Zone leaking and antimatter, as that is what it's made of.

So don't insult me by saying I have nothing when it is right in front of you.

DarkSaint85

Negative Zone has stars etc....

DarkSaint85
Hey, I just threw the ft out there. Doesn't mean anything

Sorted.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Negative Zone has stars etc....

True. Wouldn't know if those stars would give someone like Cyclops or Havok (powers are thrived from the sun) a boost or if this stars would weaken them.

-K-M-
Be reasonable. Namor was fighting all out against that team but BM was trying to reason with them and they still couldn't put him down easily. Honestly, he would have done much better and probably would have won if he was going for broke.

Would of. Could have. Should have. You think the avengers we're going for broke there as well? They too were trying to talk him down. Carver said they were winning. He wasn't. Simple as that.

carver9
Yes and you have proof but you're ignoring it.

So in short I can't really do anything else but hope you realise that Sentry is weakened by the Negative Zone leaking and antimatter, as that is what it's made of.

So don't insult me by saying I have nothing when it is right in front of you.

Not insulting you and you didn't provide any proof tbh. Him getting weaker inside of the Negative Zone isn't a surprise tbh. Kind of like Superman being inside Dr. Fate upside down world. It weakens him when he is inside of there but if you place Superman outside and put that world right beside him, it will not do a thing to him.

Not discrediting your theory but I am not going to agree with it either. To each his own.

One_Angry_Scot
Not insulting you and you didn't provide any proof tbh. Him getting weaker inside of the Negative Zone isn't a surprise tbh. Kind of like Superman being inside Dr. Fate upside down world. It weakens him when he is inside of there but if you place Superman outside and put that world right beside him, it will not do a thing to him.

Not discrediting your theory but I am not going to agree with it either. To each his own.

I did provide proof. You just are choosing not to believe it which is your right.

Agree to disagree then.

And I shouldn't have used the word insult, so my apologies.

-K-M-
So now you are lowballing his ft of taking on the Avengers. Should I do the same for Ultraman and Black Adam fight? Ya know, the same Adam that lost to Frankenstein

Not a low ft at all but Franky isn't beating the team Blue Marvel was holding off.

Except you were using the feat as a means to lowball adam orginally. Now people are calling you on your stuff your back peadling.

Honestly how much do you even know about the character. Endulge me.

I also noticed you originally said he was "working" the avengers and now changed it to "holding off". Do you honestly belief Adam or frankstein couldnt replicate that feat? I'll give you a hint....they could.

Reflassshh
Not a low ft at all but Franky isn't beating the team Blue Marvel was holding off. Yet you use it to try and lowball Adam AND Franky along the way...

Again, when did this happen?

carver9
Originally posted by Reflassshh
Yet you use it to try and lowball Adam AND Franky along the way...

Again, when did this happen?

Is that what you got from my post?

-K-M-
True. Wouldn't know if those stars would give someone like Cyclops or Havok (powers are thrived from the sun) a boost or if this stars would weaken them.

They have been to the negative zone. Cyclops even recently,erm havok powers work on cosmic energy not sunlight like his brother.

If you don't know what your talking about just stop talking.

carver9
They have been to the negative zone. Cyclops even recently,erm havok powers work on cosmic energy not sunlight like his brother.

If you don't know what your talking about just stop talking.

Havok is powered by both, cosmic and solar.

-K-M-
Havok is powered by both, cosmic and solar.

Cosmic radiation is the bulk of it. While cyclops can absorb other energy but the bulk of his power is from sunlight. Havok is not powered the same way as cyclops. As an example Superman gets the bulk of his power from sunlight, but he too can absorb other forms of energy. Doesn't mean his powers come from cosmic radiation like havok. Cyclops solar, havok cosmic

Like I said if you don't know what your talking about, don't talk.

William Hurley
I never understood why Havok powered the living monolith, yet it was so much more powerful than him.

Reflassshh
Is that what you got from my post? Come on pal, I know you, you tend to lowball. Often stick out tongue

Yet again, when did that happen?

Delta1938

From what I gather, the Negative Zone energy actually weakens him. Not the same as Doctor Fate's tower. Superman was weakened because time did not flow linearly. Despite only being there for a few minutes at most, it was equivalent to him being without sunlight for weeks.

Cosmic radiation is the bulk of it. While cyclops can absorb other energy but the bulk of his power is from sunlight. Havok is not powered the same way as cyclops. As an example Superman gets the bulk of his power from sunlight, but he too can absorb other forms of energy. Doesn't mean his powers come from cosmic radiation like havok. Cyclops solar, havok cosmic

Like I said if you don't know what your talking about, don't talk.

Technically, it's all energy from stars, though writers probably either don't think about it or don't care, and treat them different.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Delta1938
Technically, it's all energy from stars, though writers probably either don't think about it or don't care, and treat them different.

Yeah as well as channeling a different dimension. This is an outline of their powers from the X-Men handbook

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/COMPARISON_zpsm2rlgkqx.png

Delta1938
Yeah as well as channeling a different dimension. This is an outline of their powers from the X-Men handbook

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/COMPARISON_zpsm2rlgkqx.png

Yes, but they're both powered by essentially starlight at the start(it's the results that differ). And there SHOULD be no difference between sunlight and "cosmic energy" by and large, similar to the different colored stars aren't really different enough for Superman to be powered by yellow sunlight but not by red, but that's comics for ya.

RealityWarper
Blue Marvel.

He can depower and kill Ultraman with his photons / anti-photons blasts as he can do both.

carver9
From what I gather, the Negative Zone energy actually weakens him. Not the same as Doctor Fate's tower. Superman was weakened because time did not flow linearly. Despite only being there for a few minutes at most, it was equivalent to him being without sunlight for weeks.

It does weaken Sentry when he is inside of it. Never argued against that.

basilisk

Cosmic rays are different though in that they are mainly high energy particles while solar is electromagnetic, and CR might have a variety of sources besides stars. Also I think the energy reaching earth from distant space will have different wavelengths, intensities etc. So Cyclops, Superman etc might be like a plants which can photosynthesize from certain wavelengths but not others. Or like solar panels, which collect solar energy but don't get anything from cosmic rays.

Maybe the writers' indifference worked out here.

But how any character gets much energy from background cosmic rays I don't know, seems like a pitiful source of energy especially when the absorber only has the surface area of a human body.

celeyhyga17

thanosmat

-K-M-
He did beat Anti-Man in the 60's. He also beat him towards the end after Anti-man blasted all the other heroes away. Before dispersing him, he beat his a$$ up then physically forced him out of the planet.

He wasn't exactly "losing" to the Avengers. If you don't mind refreshing my memory, when did WW2 Namor fight this same team?

BM wasn't exactly getting worked. He may have let his guard down, but it's Sentry's fault for getting punched into space since he was standing over him. And it's a stretch to say Sentry was weakened. There was no indication whatsoever.

Juggy never beat King Hype. Btw I thought this was exiles Hype. I could be wrong.

And? Carver was referring to the amped up anti-man at the end of the mini which bm had help with. Again he did that after he synced with his powers weakening him. Then anti-man broke free killed his wife and went into a bloody rage and did it. But he already linked with him prior to that scene and he had help.

He was pretty bloody on the ground. That's getting worked. He did let his guard down. That's context carver left out. Well negative zone weakends him and the negative zone was leaking into the main universe. So not far fetched at all. Or would you say sentry was at the same level when he was taking shots from wwh?

Ummmm carver said he was working them. That's hardely true. Not like he even winning either. Namor fought the team in avengers/invaders crossover.

Sure he did. He did the rope a dope and clearly turned it around and was winning. Then Moonstone and ghost finished him off with the nano-tech. Exiles Hyperion was killed in exiles many years ago.

Originally posted by thanosmat
In this fight, King Hyperion is weakened by nano-carriers in his blood, a security measure.

That was used later

-K-M-
I stand corrected. Apparently it's the same king Hyperion. Probably has one of the best regeneration feats out there.

Namor and bm fought years ago and it apparently was close and bm won by landing a lucky shot. Those are his words. Anyone says marvel stomps is ridic

carver9
Confirmation to all. Cain didn't beat Hyperion.

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/thorion/media-full/panther/hypejug8.jpg.html
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/thorion/media-full/panther/hypejug9.jpg.html

-K-M-
Yeah we said several times already it was the nanos. He laid a beating on him prior to that.

DarkSaint85
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-y6Eww7jJRf4/UooSNgZg85I/AAAAAAAAFDg/M7QdMko_pLg/s640/Hero-Envy-Juggernaut-vs-Hyperion1.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/35308/1694296-thunderbolts__153_019.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/35308/1694297-thunderbolts__153_020.jpg

celeyhyga17
And? Carver was referring to the amped up anti-man at the end of the mini which bm had help with. Again he did that after he synced with his powers weakening him. Then anti-man broke free killed his wife and went into a bloody rage and did it. But he already linked with him prior to that scene and he had help.

He was pretty bloody on the ground. That's getting worked. He did let his guard down. That's context carver left out. Well negative zone weakends him and the negative zone was leaking into the main universe. So not far fetched at all. Or would you say sentry was at the same level when he was taking shots from wwh?

Ummmm carver said he was working them. That's hardely true. Not like he even winning either. Namor fought the team in avengers/invaders crossover.

Sure he did. He did the rope a dope and clearly turned it around and was winning. Then Moonstone and ghost finished him off with the nano-tech. Exiles Hyperion was killed in exiles many years ago.

That was used later
Nah.. BM failed along with the Avengers. Antiman blasted them all away. There's no indication of him weakening. In fact, he seemed more powerful than ever. That's when BM took the kid gloves off and started to beat his ass up before dispersing him outside the planet.

He really started bleeding after Ares cut his face with his axe. That's when Sentry blindsided him and pressed on. Also when he smacked Sentry into space, he was starting to outmuscle the Avengers.

Btw do you have scans of WW2 Namor doing better than BM vs Avengers?

I stand corrected. Apparently it's the same king Hyperion. Probably has one of the best regeneration feats out there.

Namor and bm fought years ago and it apparently was close and bm won by landing a lucky shot. Those are his words. Anyone says marvel stomps is ridic
I thought as much(same King Hype).

They fought, but we never really know if it was close or not. They both made patronizing statements to each other seemingly more out of respect. BM saying he got in a lucky shot was in response to Namor stating that only Hulk and Thor has hit him as hard. There's really no way of knowing it won him the fight.

Delta1938
It does weaken Sentry when he is inside of it. Never argued against that.

You compared the dimension itself weakening him to Superman in Fate's tower. Superman was weakened because non-linear time flow caused him to use-up solar energy very quickly. This is not the same at all from what I can see. I thought you said you admit when you're wrong?

Originally posted by basilisk
Cosmic rays are different though in that they are mainly high energy particles while solar is electromagnetic, and CR might have a variety of sources besides stars. Also I think the energy reaching earth from distant space will have different wavelengths, intensities etc. So Cyclops, Superman etc might be like a plants which can photosynthesize from certain wavelengths but not others. Or like solar panels, which collect solar energy but don't get anything from cosmic rays.

What other than stars?

Yep, writers usually don't follow science. Just had to say something even though I wasn't arguing against the comic itself.

-K-M-
Nah.. BM failed along with the Avengers. Antiman blasted them all away. There's no indication of him weakening. In fact, he seemed more powerful than ever. That's when BM took the kid gloves off and started to beat his ass up before dispersing him outside the planet.

As mentioned earlier their linked together. Adam was the perfect person to defeat him.

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/synch_zpsf19c3dd1.png

He made the connection once, which of course was stopped when anti-man killed adam's wife. However, If you make a connection once it's easier to do it and could siphon his powers off then and there. Also when you synch something you match so BM could have even be given a bump in power. Which makes sense why in space he did it much easier and quicker then on earth

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/albm_05_025_zpsxhar8v7n.jpg

In his blind fury they fought pretty close, BM landed 4-5 shots which didn't do much to AM before taking him into space and dispersing him. He was falling apart while on route into space, so very likely had established the connection again and was dispersing him until the big push

He really started bleeding after Ares cut his face with his axe. That's when Sentry blindsided him and pressed on. Also when he smacked Sentry into space, he was starting to outmuscle the Avengers.

True, I thought it was the shot from WonderMan also made him bleed. Just groan in pain. Only Sentry and Ares made him bleed. I wouldn't say he was out musceling them, literally Sentry was gone for a few seconds and two panels later he was back and Ko'ed him. He gave Iron Man 2 good shots before Sentry came back

Blue Marvel vs. Sentry, Wonder Man, Ms.Marvel, iron Man and Ares
1. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/albm_05_006_zpsa7a27bfd.jpg
2. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/albm_05_007_zps9d8f7f99.jpg
3. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/albm_05_007_zps9d8f7f99.jpg
4. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/albm_05_008_zps635be347.jpg
5. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/albm_05_009_zps8f91b136.jpg
6. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/albm_05_010_zpsf860a5e0.jpg
7. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/albm_05_011_zpse0fe6528.jpg
8. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/albm_05_012_zpsa4cfd210.jpg

Btw do you have scans of WW2 Namor doing better than BM vs Avengers?

Namor vs. Sentry, Iron Man, Ares and Wonder Man

1. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/AvengersInvanders-006_zps9e0c7783.jpg
2. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/AvengersInvanders-007_zps7ddcbc32.jpg
3. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/AvengersInvanders-008_zpsd371d25a.jpg
4. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/AvengersInvanders-009_zps6d441b7d.jpg
5. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/AvengersInvanders-011_zps2b9c88f6.jpg
6. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/AvengersInvanders-012_zpsc998acb6.jpg
7. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/AvengersInvanders-013_zps54b50b60.jpg
8. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/AvengersInvanders-014_zps07213c29.jpg

I thought as much(same King Hype).

They fought, but we never really know if it was close or not. They both made patronizing statements to each other seemingly more out of respect. BM saying he got in a lucky shot was in response to Namor stating that only Hulk and Thor has hit him as hard. There's really no way of knowing it won him the fight.

It was close, they even show they trading blows in the flashback. Then they mention the lucky shot which Adam says, not Namor.

Plus the comparable scenes when they fought the same avengers team (Sans ms.marvel). Their not that far off it seems.

celeyhyga17
As mentioned earlier their linked together. Adam was the perfect person to defeat him.

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/synch_zpsf19c3dd1.png

He made the connection once, which of course was stopped when anti-man killed adam's wife. However, If you make a connection once it's easier to do it and could siphon his powers off then and there. Also when you synch something you match so BM could have even be given a bump in power. Which makes sense why in space he did it much easier and quicker then on earth

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/albm_05_025_zpsxhar8v7n.jpg

In his blind fury they fought pretty close, BM landed 4-5 shots which didn't do much to AM before taking him into space and dispersing him. He was falling apart while on route into space, so very likely had established the connection again and was dispersing him until the big push

True, I thought it was the shot from WonderMan also made him bleed. Just groan in pain. Only Sentry and Ares made him bleed. I wouldn't say he was out musceling them, literally Sentry was gone for a few seconds and two panels later he was back and Ko'ed him. He gave Iron Man 2 good shots before Sentry came back

Blue Marvel vs. Sentry, Wonder Man, Ms.Marvel, iron Man and Ares
1. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/albm_05_006_zpsa7a27bfd.jpg
2. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/albm_05_007_zps9d8f7f99.jpg
3. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/albm_05_007_zps9d8f7f99.jpg
4. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/albm_05_008_zps635be347.jpg
5. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/albm_05_009_zps8f91b136.jpg
6. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/albm_05_010_zpsf860a5e0.jpg
7. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/albm_05_011_zpse0fe6528.jpg
8. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/albm_05_012_zpsa4cfd210.jpg

Namor vs. Sentry, Iron Man, Ares and Wonder Man

1. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/AvengersInvanders-006_zps9e0c7783.jpg
2. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/AvengersInvanders-007_zps7ddcbc32.jpg
3. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/AvengersInvanders-008_zpsd371d25a.jpg
4. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/AvengersInvanders-009_zps6d441b7d.jpg
5. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/AvengersInvanders-011_zps2b9c88f6.jpg
6. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/AvengersInvanders-012_zpsc998acb6.jpg
7. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/AvengersInvanders-013_zps54b50b60.jpg
8. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/AvengersInvanders-014_zps07213c29.jpg

It was close, they even show they trading blows in the flashback. Then they mention the lucky shot which Adam says, not Namor.

Plus the comparable scenes when they fought the same avengers team (Sans ms.marvel). Their not that far off it seems.
Yes he most likely was the best person to beat antiman given their similarity in power source. But there's no reason to say he was weakened.

Here he seemed more powerful than ever blasting everyone away including the other heroes(Avengers/Reed).

http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff492/twinzeeto/Random/albm_05_026_zps7e6c9f9c.jpg

http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff492/twinzeeto/Random/albm_05_028_zpsba299473.jpg

You're underselling what he did to Antiman. He overpowered him and was clearly getting the better of him. You are coming up with too many reasons as to how he did it. It was simply BM rising to the occasion against an extremely powerful villian. It's the same way he beat King Hyperion. He just went kid gloves off.

He re-synched with him outside of earth after the beat down.

http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff492/twinzeeto/Random/albm_05_029_zpsb90eeef1.jpg
http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff492/twinzeeto/Random/albm_05_030_zpsf82cd092.jpg
http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff492/twinzeeto/Random/albm_05_031_zps6c5ab9d5.jpg

And how can you equate Namor w/The Invaders vs Avengers to BM vs the Avengers? In fact how can you call it more impressive? It's not even remotely the same. sad

BM's showing was far and away more impressive. By leaps and bounds.

The flashback with Namor is too inconclusive. All we know from that scene is that Namor thinks very highly of BM.

Supermex
Should Blue Marvel get a spot on the
New Avengers (Illuminate) team?

Looks like he be a perfect fit.

Smarts, power and see if n.

-K-M-
Yes he most likely was the best person to beat antiman given their similarity in power source. But there's no reason to say he was weakened.

Here he seemed more powerful than ever blasting everyone away including the other heroes(Avengers/Reed).

http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff492/twinzeeto/Random/albm_05_026_zps7e6c9f9c.jpg

http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff492/twinzeeto/Random/albm_05_028_zpsba299473.jpg

You're underselling what he did to Antiman. He overpowered him and was clearly getting the better of him. You are coming up with too many reasons as to how he did it. It was simply BM rising to the occasion against an extremely powerful villian. It's the same way he beat King Hyperion. He just went kid gloves off.

He re-synched with him outside of earth after the beat down.

http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff492/twinzeeto/Random/albm_05_029_zpsb90eeef1.jpg
http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff492/twinzeeto/Random/albm_05_030_zpsf82cd092.jpg
http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff492/twinzeeto/Random/albm_05_031_zps6c5ab9d5.jpg

And how can you equate Namor w/The Invaders vs Avengers to BM vs the Avengers? In fact how can you call it more impressive? It's not even remotely the same. sad

BM's showing was far and away more impressive. By leaps and bounds.

The flashback with Namor is too inconclusive. All we know from that scene is that Namor thinks very highly of BM.

why not? we know he linked him with and began the process. Anti-Man was in rough shape from his face. Again linking with Anti-Man more then likely synched their powers together even giving Bm a boost

Not at all, Anti-Man was a beast and he easily beat BM earlier (1960 Anti-Man was nothing like near the end of the mini). BM is the best suited to fight Anti-Man too. Kryptonite Man isn't as powerful if he isn't fighting superman. Same principle. Anti-Man was definitely powerful, but considering he was wrecking the avengers and BM my explanations make far more sense with the story.

the "beatdown" was 4-5 shots which really didn't do much to anti-man as I already said.Also as meniond he seemed to be disapaiting on his way into space

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/Untitled_zps6kwprgtr.png

haha no way. Namor literally used WonderMan as a bat and caught bloodlusted Ares axe who tried to attack him from behind and easily penetrated Namor's armor. Other then the Sentry shot, which you even admitted he let his guard down no clue how you can say that is more impressive. Literally everyone got their shots in and was on the defensive the entire fight until he hit sentry In space then just hit iron man twice before being one-shotted

How so? we see them evenly trade blows and BM himself says he landed a lucky blow

-K-M-
Originally posted by Supermex
Should Blue Marvel get a spot on the
New Avengers (Illuminate) team?

Looks like he be a perfect fit.

Smarts, power and see if n.

Yeah he would be a good fit. He's a super genius and has the power

celeyhyga17
why not? we know he linked him with and began the process. Anti-Man was in rough shape from his face. Again linking with Anti-Man more then likely synched their powers together even giving Bm a boost
He was in a rough shape after BM bashed him around and blasted him. Again you are adding something that was never once mentioned in the story. In fact the only one remotely to have some sort of increasing power was Antiman as explained throughout the series. Hell if that was the case, Reed and Tony probably would have come up with that plan... Except they clearly didn't. The plan was for BM to synch and disperse his molecules in which they ultimately failed(first attempt).

Not at all, Anti-Man was a beast and he easily beat BM earlier (1960 Anti-Man was nothing like near the end of the mini). BM is the best suited to fight Anti-Man too. Kryptonite Man isn't as powerful if he isn't fighting superman. Same principle. Anti-Man was definitely powerful, but considering he was wrecking the avengers and BM my explanations make far more sense with the story.Never said he wasn't the best suited to fight him. What your doing is creating something that was never a part of the story.

the "beatdown" was 4-5 shots which really didn't do much to anti-man as I already said.Also as meniond he seemed to be disapaiting on his way into space

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/Untitled_zps6kwprgtr.png
Sure it did. It helped set up BM being able to force him out of the planet.

haha no way. Namor literally used WonderMan as a bat and caught bloodlusted Ares axe who tried to attack him from behind and easily penetrated Namor's armor. Other then the Sentry shot, which you even admitted he let his guard down no clue how you can say that is more impressive. Literally everyone got their shots in and was on the defensive the entire fight until he hit sentry In space then just hit iron man twice before being one-shotted
You've got to be kidding me with this. Invaders vs Avengers does not elevate Namor to BM's showing. If it was Namor vs Avengers then you have a valid point. BM was basically taking blind sided shots all fight long against the Avengers and none bigger than Sentry's dive bomb. BM punching Sentry into outer space was much more impressive than what Namor showed. Let's be honest here.

How so? we see them evenly trade blows and BM himself says he landed a lucky blow
Uhh maybe the fact that we saw two panels of Namor punching BM once then BM punching Namor once. And that was all...

-K-M-

carver9
The Namor fight was good but it was nothing compared to the BM showing. Then he had help. Ironman was fighting Cap, Wonderman was fighting Torch. It isn't comparable, at all. Hell, he didn't even fight the Sentry. They had one quick showing and the next time we see Namor, he is on the ground. We don't see Sentry afterwards. He probably took off to fight someone else. His only ft during that was grabbing Wonderman ft and slamming him against the rest. Nothing more. Blue Marvel actually took on the team and was holding his own and had the advantage during the end while getting surprised attack. He did this alone without any help. The Namor showing isn't even close.

-K-M-
The Namor fight was good but it was nothing compared to the BM showing. Then he had help. Ironman was fighting Cap, Wonderman was fighting Torch. It isn't comparable, at all. Hell, he didn't even fight the Sentry. They had one quick showing and the next time we see Namor, he is on the ground. We don't see Sentry afterwards. He probably took off to fight someone else. His only ft during that was grabbing Wonderman ft and slamming him against the rest. Nothing more. Blue Marvel actually took on the team and was holding his own and had the advantage during the end while getting surprised attack. He did this alone without any help. The Namor showing isn't even close.

Yes he fought the sentry. Now you want to disregard that too? And yes he did go to fight someone else. Basic stuff doesn't change the fact he did fight him. So namor didn't take on the team and held his own? Haha ridic.

Nothing more? Horrible. Honestly other then the shot against sentry who put his guard down what did bm do again? Please endulge me. Like I said they lined up one at a time and smacked bm and was groaning in pain with each shot. Ares cut him up but when area tried to sneak attack namor he caught the axe and threw it into iron man. That's a high end feat. Also again using wonder man as a bat is another high end feat. Bm didn't do anything like that other then hit an apparently weakened sentry when his guard was down and then punched iron man twice. Wow. When sentry came back he was one-shotted. Hell sentry was only gone for 2 panels. You act like they all attacked at once....they didn't. You condeem the namor showing as they didn't attsck all at once, but are all hyped for bm showing? dumb. Simply dumb

carver9
Namor did nothing to the Sentry in that showing. Nothing. Ironman was fighting Cap, Wonderman was fighting Torch. It is not the same. All of the attention was on BM during his scene. Ares was ok, Wonderman was ok. Namor slamming them together was a decent showing but it isn't comparable to what BM did, at all. You should take a look at your scans. Also, Ms. Marvel was fighting BM as well. Hell, it can be argued that BM was holding back since he didn't use any of his powers minus trying to reason with them AND punch them.

-K-M-
Namor did nothing to the Sentry in that showing. Nothing. Ironman was fighting Cap, Wonderman was fighting Torch. It is not the same. All of the attention was on BM during his scene. Ares was ok, Wonderman was ok. Namor slamming them together was a decent showing but it isn't comparable to what BM did, at all. You should take a look at your scans. Also, Ms. Marvel was fighting BM as well. Hell, it can be argued that BM was holding back since he didn't use any of his powers minus trying to reason with them AND punch them.

And? Bm once again hit sentry when his guard was down against a very likely weakened sentry. Namor fought all those people and came out flawless. Bm can't say the same. When sentry came back from the hit he one-shotted bm.

Haha once again no difference. They literally lined up and each got a shot in bm and then they stopped by for the other to attack. What we saw was each attsck from the avengers he didn't counter much and was groaning and bleeding. Namor did more offensively then bm. That's fact. Everyone that bm fought was fine as well what your faulty logic is trying to use against namor. Hypocrite. Yeah ms.marvel wasn't there against namor as stated many times, but did she do much other then land the one punch that made bm groan in pain? Nope. Did they dog pile bm? No. We're they going for broke against bm either? Nope. Did he do any lasting damage to them? Nope. Did he hit a weakened sentry when his guard was down? Yep. Did you originally say he was working the avengers team? Yep. You're dumb. Simple as that.

celeyhyga17

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.