Deceived Malgus vs. Act 2 Hero of Tython

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Malgus before killing his waifu vs. the HoT as of his defeat of Scourge.

Who wins?

Lord Stark
Before killing his waifu? Probably HoT. I don't think Malgus is Dark Council level until the death of his waifu.

Nephthys
HoT imo. Even at that point they defeated Scourge, who should be superior to Malgus.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

NewGuy01
Pre-Waifu Malgus < Darth Angral?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Act 2 is Scourge, not Angral.

NewGuy01
Darth Angral is at least DC level, and apparently pre-Waifu Malgus is not.

Emperordmb
I'm callin bullshit on that one. Pre-Waifu Malgus would stomp Vowrawn no expression

NewGuy01
And for that matter, most of the Dark Council Masters. erm

Nephthys
Pre-Waifu Malgus still had beaten Kao, Zallow and Satele, plus thrown down with Aryn, all of whom are Council level fighters imo. Dark Council members tend to be more powerful than their Jedi counterparts, but I think Malgus could get on to the DK even by that point.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Pre-Waifu Malgus < Darth Angral?

I should have specified. I mean mid tier Dark Councilors.

NewGuy01
I would think that Darth Angral fits that description, actually. He was offered a position in the Dark Council for his power but refused, and while Baras was able to dismiss him once the second time he tried they engaged in a duel which, while short, was inconclusive.

carthage
Malgus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.