HoT vs Satele Shan (force fight)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emperordmb
Grandmaster Satele Shan, Master Hero of Tython, force powers only... who wins?

WildBantha88
SATELE big grin big grin big grin

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
HoT http://r26.imgfast.net/users/2613/36/14/96/smiles/3177439056.gif

Nephthys
Likely the Hero, despite not having many actual feats.

WildBantha88
Tutaminused a ligthsaber while simultaneously matching the physical strength of Darth Malgus decades before her prime

Nephthys
Tanking everything Vitiate threw at them >

WildBantha88
Satele does have feats

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
He was talking about the Hero wink

WildBantha88
Satele vs featless mook.... satele wins smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
if the Hero is a featless mook, then Satele is nonexistent cool

WildBantha88
Originally posted by Nephthys
Likely the Hero, despite not having many actual feats. ^^^^^^

Nephthys
The Hero doesn't have many offensive Force feats, but there's nothing Satele can throw out that can get through her defenses. And the Hero's raw Force strength should allow her to beat Satele.

WildBantha88
Proof?

WildBantha88
Satele blasts extremely durable droids apart with a gesture, and crushes them into balls. She blasts blast doors apart casually. All of these showings have been her not trying, Satele actually trying was her forming a neigh impenetrable force shield around her in space, but even that didn't seem to be hard for her

Nephthys
That she's more powerful than Satele? I didn't know that even needed to be proven. That Satele can't get through her defenses? Vitiate couldn't, despite still being capable of tearing down the Dark Temple.

She is able to ragdoll Vitiate after his defeat. Plus slap back Vitiate-possessing-Kira without gesturing. Rip car-sized rocks out of the ceiling. Mind-fvck Tol Braga. And use some unknown stun technique on some troopers.

WildBantha88
Satele was able to form a force shield that could be used as a kind of wrecking ball against droids that could tank sniper riffle fire

Nephthys
Yes she was???

WildBantha88
yep and we never see Sateles upper limit as of GM Satele all her feats have been her not even trying.

Nephthys
The Hero is more powerful than the Barsen'thor who is more powerful than Satele.

I really don't see how Satele can overpower the Hero when Vitiate couldn't.

chilled monkey
Satele herself stated that the Hero was the Jedi's best hope for victory against the Empire. That seems like a clear admission that the Hero's power exceeds Satele's.

True, Jedi are often humble about such things, but when the entire galaxy is at stake I think she would make very sure that the person she believes to be more powerful is indeed that.

Based
Originally posted by chilled monkey
Satele herself stated that the Hero was the Jedi's best hope for victory against the Empire. That seems like a clear admission that the Hero's power exceeds Satele's.

Cause she's supposed to be like 70 years old.
http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100408030521/starwars/images/e/ef/Grand_Master_Satele_Shan2.jpg

That's the original Satele. They made her look young but she's not. Prime Satele wipes the fvcking floor with the Hero if we're talking about a force battle.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by chilled monkey

True, Jedi are often humble about such things, but when the entire galaxy is at stake I think she would make very sure that the person she believes to be more powerful is indeed that.

I have seen all those quotes and I feel all of them are taken out of context. none of them say that HoT is the most powerful jedi at the time, all of them are like the "Greatest Hope".

Also Sateles character and position need to be considered when examining that quote. She is the figure head of the Republic, she has to set an example for both the jedi order and the republic no matter what the stakes, even giving up her own son for the sake of her position, she is not in the kind of position to go running around the galaxy like the hero was. Saying he is the greatest hope doesn't mean he is stronger than her, it just means he is capable of doing what she as a person of many responsibilities cannot

Nephthys

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Based
Cause she's supposed to be like 70 years old.
http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100408030521/starwars/images/e/ef/Grand_Master_Satele_Shan2.jpg

That's the original Satele. They made her look young but she's not. Prime Satele wipes the fvcking floor with the Hero if we're talking about a force battle.

laughing Implying that Satele will be any better at wiping the floor with the Hero than Vitiate. If Vitiate couldn't TK him Satele sure as hell won't.

WildBantha88

Lord Stark
Originally posted by WildBantha88
King says to one of his soldiers "your my best warrior." Does that make said soldier better than the king? Think about it brosky

Different context entirely considering Satele said our implying out of the entire Jedi Order he's the strongest.

Nephthys
thumb up

King says to one of his soldiers "your my best warrior." Does that make said soldier better than the king? Think about it brosky

Yes, because kings don't fight.

WildBantha88
You assume to much, alas I will retreat from the annoying HoT threads and let you guys wank the shit out of him. In time the wanking will end and perhaps he will even get some material that establishes him as a character. Patience is key my good fellows patience is key

Nephthys
I think theres another quote where Satele calls you the best in the order. I saw it on tumblr and didn't bother adding it to my respect thread.

Here's a different one:

"a Jedi without equal" - end of Act 1

"He also forged our greatest weapon against the darkness". -Same conversation.

Nephthys
Someone recognise these two great quotes proving the HoT > Satele. cool

DarthAnt66
Is "recognise" a Europe thing?

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Nephthys
Someone recognise these two great quotes proving the HoT > Satele. cool

thumb up Recognized.

Nephthys
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Is "recognise" a Europe thing?

Yeah, we use s instead of z in a bunch of words. It's annoying when the spellcheck flares up and I'm like "urgh, you stupid american piece of shit."

Based
Originally posted by Lord Stark
laughing Implying that Satele will be any better at wiping the floor with the Hero than Vitiate. If Vitiate couldn't TK him Satele sure as hell won't.

Malgus TK'ed the Hero and Barsenthor at the same time. So did Lord Tagriss and a random newly appointed Dark Council member whose name I forgot.

Sinious
@ WildBantha88

Are you suggesting that peak Satele could kill Vitiate like HoT did?

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Based
Malgus TK'ed the Hero and Barsenthor at the same time. So did Lord Tagriss and a random newly appointed Dark Council member whose name I forgot.
Late game Flashpoints should without a confirmation of which side was actually there, should never be used in a debate, IMO.

Based
I'll concede with Malgus but the Tython and Korriban flashpoints are faction specific and they face different enemies. The Empire does not face off against the Dark Council and the Republic doesn't face the Jedi Council.

When the HOT and Barsenthor go up against a dark council member, they all got TK'ed simultaneously.

Nephthys
Aren't they mutually exclusive though?

Besides, it's impossible to say it was TK. It looked like something different to me.

Based
Calling it anything but TK is a stretch and a half.

Geistalt
Tutaminused a ligthsaber while simultaneously matching the physical strength of Darth Malgus decades before his prime

Fixed.

Deronn_solo
Hero ragdolls.

darthbane77
The HoT is superior by Satele's own admission. How is this a question?

Geistalt
I just felt like bringing this back up because WildBantha failed to acknowledge that Satele (arguably) held her own against a massively pre-prime Malgus.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
HoT http://r26.imgfast.net/users/2613/36/14/96/smiles/3177439056.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.