Dooku and Vader vs Revan and Malgus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

red8
Sabers, force, all-out.

Takes place in a neutral setting.

Also am curious about Dooku and Malgus vs Revan and Vader.

carthage
Team 1. Revan gets force choked and killed by Vader, leaving Malgus to get wftpwned by Vader and the Count

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
watch?v=jRKz82v5JQY

Nephthys
Malgus > Vader, Revan > Dooku.

DarthAnt66
This is why we are lovers. ^

carthage
Revans got no feats in terms of dueling to put him on par with Dooku. Hes a non issue in the fight and deadweight for Malgus. Either fight would annihilate him

Emperordmb
Ooooooh tough one. I put both of team two above Dooku, but below Vader.

I think I'd lean towards team two, if only because Revan is the greatest tactician of the four.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Revan solo's via knowing what they'll do months in advance.

Board Walker
Revan and Malgus are a really good pairing, Revan has unmatched force powers while Malgus would act as the body guard to ensure Revan utilizes his force powers uninterrupted.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Ehh, I'd probably place (Emperor) Malgus above Revan.

Nalaniel
Team 2.

carthage
Team two still wins. Revan is a non factor, and Malgus would be butchered if he tried to fight Tyranus and Vader alone

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by carthage
Team two still wins. Revan is a non factor, and Malgus would be butchered if he tried to fight Tyranus and Vader alone
Revan could solo this fight with Force Sever Storm.

NewGuy01
Team 1 in a good fight.

Board Walker
Team dooku and vader have no answer, and or counter for Revan's Force Sever Storm.

Team Revan takes this in a land slide.

DarthAnt66
Your trolling is beginning to get annoying now, tbh.

Board Walker

I am not trolling, you just need to expand your mind to understand Revan.

DarthAnt66

Board Walker

Does quoting ones self make it a in universe statement? As in are we now engaging in meta analysis of our own selves in a meta fictional setting? Are we characters in the starwars mythos because we are able to analyze them?

Does that make us part of the versus match itself, some of like we are the force itself that decides who wins in the fictional battles?

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Board Walker
Team Revan takes this in a land slide.
Originally posted by carthage
Revan is a non factor
watch?v=3_8DUsl1Ea4

Team dooku and vader have no answer, and or counter for Revan's Force Sever Storm.
Would you mind telling me when he has ever severed anybody's connection to the force?

I am not trolling, you just need to expand your mind to understand Revan.
Ant probably understands Revan better than anybody else with the exception of Drew Karpyshyn.

The Merchant
Dooku and Vader. Vader's reactions are fast enough to catch flying V-wings in mid-air with the Force, and ships like those have proven themselves to be so fast that they can cross the distance between 2 celestial objects in mere minutes. Vader has also withstood bombs and force attacks from powerful Force Users like Galen Marek and still was standing strong.

Board Walker
Revan severed the emperor's connection to the force in their fight, it is why the emperor forever had to use the force powers of others after that fight.

Revan did it with the flick of his eyes, he could do it again here.

carthage
Vader has enough TK power to collapse a cathedral. Revan would get lolstomped by Vader's force power alone. He isnt an issue at all for Sith on the tier of Dooku and Vader. Dooku has casually fought Anakin and Obi wan at once, the only issue he might have with Malgus is when he becomes enraged. Other than that team two should take this for an easy majority, Revan is a hindrance and not a viable threat to either Sith.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.