Khan vs The Mountain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
H2H Only

Arena Fight

quanchi112
Khan mauls him.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by quanchi112
Khan mauls him.

They seemed to have similar strength and feats.

Bone and skull crushing, superhuman strength.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
They seemed to have similar strength and feats.

Bone and skull crushing, superhuman strength. Gregor had gauntlets on aiding the feat whereas Khan did so with his bare hands.

Time Immemorial
Gregor had gauntlets on aiding the feat whereas Khan did so with his bare hands.

Are you sure Khan could tank those blows?

NemeBro
Gregor had gauntlets on aiding the feat How do gauntlets aid his grip strength?

Arachnid1
Gregor had gauntlets on aiding the feat whereas Khan did so with his bare hands. He doesn't get his super strength from his gauntlets.

Both are probably similar in strength. Khan is more skilled (though he is still a brawler), and faster (though not superhumanly fast; Viper seemed to have him beat in speed/reaction time). Ser Gregor is covered from head to toe in armor. I have a hard time seeing any Khan really hurting Gregor in hand to hand.

I'm not sure if Gregor could hurt him badly enough either though. This fight is a toss up to me, but I'm leaning towards the Mountain.

KingD19
Originally posted by NemeBro
How do gauntlets aid his grip strength?

Because it's Gregor and not Khan.

DTM
Ill go with Khan to win. The Mountain doesnt do well against skill, brains and speed, and Khan has that in spades, not to mention strength and toughness.

Lestov16
Originally posted by DTM
Ill go with Khan to win. The Mountain doesnt do well against skill, brains and speed, and Khan has that in spades, not to mention strength and toughness.

thumb up

Firefly218
KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN wins

quanchi112
How do gauntlets aid his grip strength? Are you serious ?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Arachnid1
He doesn't get his super strength from his gauntlets.

Both are probably similar in strength. Khan is more skilled (though he is still a brawler), and faster (though not superhumanly fast; Viper seemed to have him beat in speed/reaction time). Ser Gregor is covered from head to toe in armor. I have a hard time seeing any Khan really hurting Gregor in hand to hand.

I'm not sure if Gregor could hurt him badly enough either though. This fight is a toss up to me, but I'm leaning towards the Mountain. No, but it obviously helps. Acting like it doesn't is like saying brass knuckles don't aid in punching. Get real.

Time Immemorial
Could Khan take those blows to the face with the gauntlets on?

quanchi112
Could Khan take those blows to the face with the gauntlets on? Yes. Khan decimates the brother who burned his younger weaker, crybaby, cowardly brother.

Time Immemorial
Yes. Khan decimates the brother who burned his younger weaker, crybaby, cowardly brother.

What regen feats does Khan have for himself other then his blood saving others?

Newjak
No, but it obviously helps. Acting like it doesn't is like saying brass knuckles don't aid in punching. Get real. Brass Knuckles aid in punching because they are designed to. I don't think gauntlets are designed to help in crushing things. They didn't supply Gregor with more strength or leverage to perform the feat. Only way I see the gaunlets actually helping him is if they ended in sharp points which allowed him to break the skull easier by exerting more pressure on a smaller area. I don't think they did end in points though.

quanchi112
What regen feats does Khan have for himself other then his blood saving others? Tanking everything Kirk had like it was nothing.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Newjak
Brass Knuckles aid in punching because they are designed to. I don't think gauntlets are designed to help in crushing things. They didn't supply Gregor with more strength or leverage to perform the feat. Only way I see the gaunlets actually helping him is if they ended in sharp points which allowed him to break the skull easier by exerting more pressure on a smaller area. I don't think they did end in points though. So you don't know and are speculating but do say they could aid in the feat. Game, set, match.

Newjak
Tanking everything Kirk had like it was nothing. That's durability not regen, as far as we can tell Kirk just wasn't strong enough to do any real damage to Khan with punches alone.

Time Immemorial
That's durability not regen, as far as we can tell Kirk just wasn't strong enough to do any real damage to Khan with punches alone.

Spock beat him down hard too and didn't do much either. Seems he can take a punch.

quanchi112
That's durability not regen, as far as we can tell Kirk just wasn't strong enough to do any real damage to Khan with punches alone. He is recovering at a superhuman rate. Same goes for him surviving the crash, tanking the eight stun blasts, sport.

Newjak
So you don't know and are speculating but do say they could aid in the feat. Game, set, match. I do know what it would take for them to present aid to Gregor and I know they did not end in points so they didn't help. Gregor used pure strength to crush the Viper's skull.

quanchi112
I do know what it would take for them to present aid to Gregor and I know they did not end in points so they didn't help. Gregor used pure strength to crush the Viper's skull. I disagree and you're not sure so you disqualified your opinion when you admitted you didn't know.

Newjak
He is recovering at a superhuman rate. Same goes for him surviving the crash, tanking the eight stun blasts, sport. I once again think you are missing the key difference between durability and regen.

Regen is someone sustaining the injury then healing it.

Durability is preventing the injury from happening.

Kirk wasn't able to injure Khan enough for him to regenerate any serious injury.

In fact the only time we see Khan sustain any real injury was when Spock broke his arm and he did not instant regen from that, along with the braining Spock gave him the metal object.

If he really did have any sort of real battle capable regen abilities he would have healed from those wounds and got away.

Newjak
I disagree and you're not sure so you disqualified your opinion when you admitted you didn't know. That isn;t how it works. In order for the gauntlets to have helped I described what they needed to be. Gregor's gaunlet's didnlt have points.

I just looked at a picture of them. They don't have sharp points or any really points at the end.

He crushed the Viper's skull on pure strength Quan.

quanchi112
I once again think you are missing the key difference between durability and regen.

Kirk wasn't able to injure Khan enough for him to regenerate any serious injury.

In fact the only time we see Khan sustain any real injury was when Spock broke his arm and he did not instant regen from that, along with the braining Spock gave him the metal object.

If he really did have any sort of real battle capable regen abilities he would have healed from those wounds and got away. No, I have it just fine.

He is recovering from the 8 stun blasts because if that wasn't the case his movement wouldn't be slowed.

Kirk wasn't able to injure him due to his superhuman recovery rate.

You can't just ignore everything that happened prior to such as the space crash which he bled from, nerve pinches, weapon strikes his face, and 8 stun blasts to sell your case.

Newjak
No, I have it just fine.

He is recovering from the 8 stun blasts because if that wasn't the case his movement wouldn't be slowed.

Kirk wasn't able to injure him due to his superhuman recovery rate.

You can't just ignore everything that happened prior to such as the space crash which he bled from, nerve pinches, weapon strikes his face, and 8 stun blasts to sell your case. If I took a foam noodle and hit you with it

I'm assuming you can take that kind of hit as most children can. Would you say the fact you are still standing is due to your great battlefield regeneration abilities or the fact the foam noodle just wasn't enough to hurt you enough to take you down?

FYI you can be stunned not injured and recover from it just fine without having a healing factor.

Once again why didn't his arm heal mid battle if he has such a good healing factor?

dadudemon
That isn;t how it works. In order for the gauntlets to have helped I described what they needed to be. Gregor's gaunlet's didnlt have points.

I just looked at a picture of them. They don't have sharp points or any really points at the end.

He crushed the Viper's skull on pure strength Quan.

I think he's (Quan) getting his ideas about the metal gloves/gauntlets from the books. IIRC, they assisted him in gouging the eyes and/or crushing the skull. It has been over a year since I read that chapter, however.

I think Quan is right, at least from the book's perspective. Since the MvF goes by screen feats, we have to defer to your opinion, here, Newjak.

However, I don't see Gregor lasting but about 5 seconds against Khan in this fight. He's (Khan) faster, much stronger, and much much more durable than Oberyn. no expression

Let's not forget that Spock was:

1. A Vulcan which puts his strength anywhere from 2-5 times stronger than a human (their feats vary from episode to episode in the shows...but, one strength feat I remember was from a very skinny Vulcan in Enterprise who picked up Archer with one-arm: puts Vulcans, even skinny ones, at about 2-3x stronger than peak human (real world, not comic book "Peak human"wink. IIRC, that stress, alone, is enough to snap a healthy man's arm at the elbow so even if we possessed the strength to do that, it would break our arms. I don't think that would apply to Gregor, though.
2. An enraged Vulcan which are some of the fiercest and most violent of the humanoid species in Star Trek.

I feel like I'm rambling, at this point. So, yeah, Khan is stronger than Gregor, imo. He used leverage at the eyes to finish the job. Khan didn't do that, at all, and he caused the head to explode much more violently. That makes me think he gets the edge in strength against Gregor.

quanchi112
If I took a foam noodle and hit you with it

I'm assuming you can take that kind of hit as most children can. Would you say the fact you are still standing is due to your great battlefield regeneration abilities or the fact the foam noodle just wasn't enough to hurt you enough to take you down?

FYI you can be stunned not injured and recover from it just fine without having a healing factor.

Once again why didn't his arm heal mid battle if he has such a good healing factor? I am saying regeneration comes into play when you survive a crash, Sprint throughout a city, take all kinds of damage in the battle as regeneration.

You want to ignore him wincing in pain during the nerve pinches, etc. And pretend the arm break is the only thing that hurt him or was going on.

He has superhuman healing and Spock didn't let up. All the continued attacks took their toll. I mean you have no real concept of how tired a human being is from a sprint alone. I listed all the various factors that took place here but just focus on the arm break and ignore the rest.

smile

Newjak
Originally posted by dadudemon
I think he's (Quan) getting his ideas about the metal gloves/gauntlets from the books. IIRC, they assisted him in gouging the eyes and/or crushing the skull. It has been over a year since I read that chapter, however.

I think Quan is right, at least from the book's perspective. Since the MvF goes by screen feats, we have to defer to your opinion, here, Newjak.

However, I don't see Gregor lasting but about 5 seconds against Khan in this fight. He's (Khan) faster, much stronger, and much much more durable than Oberyn. no expression

Let's not forget that Spock was:

1. A Vulcan which puts his strength anywhere from 2-5 times stronger than a human (their feats vary from episode to episode in the shows...but, one strength feat I remember was from a very skinny Vulcan in Enterprise who picked up Archer with one-arm: puts Vulcans, even skinny ones, at about 2-3x stronger than peak human (real world, not comic book "Peak human"wink. IIRC, that stress, alone, is enough to snap a healthy man's arm at the elbow so even if we possessed the strength to do that, it would break our arms. I don't think that would apply to Gregor, though.
2. An enraged Vulcan which are some of the fiercest and most violent of the humanoid species in Star Trek.

I feel like I'm rambling, at this point. So, yeah, Khan is stronger than Gregor, imo. He used leverage at the eyes to finish the job. Khan didn't do that, at all, and he caused the head to explode much more violently. That makes me think he gets the edge in strength against Gregor. Oh I agree that Khan wins this fight. I've never thought different but Quan is throwing out terrible leaps in logic.

As for the book the Mountain grab's the Viper's head and pushes his gauntlet through the Dornish Prince's head. In that case I would say the Gauntlet would help as he is punching.

Newjak
I am saying regeneration comes into play when you survive a crash, Sprint throughout a city, take all kinds of damage in the battle as regeneration.

You want to ignore him wincing in pain during the nerve pinches, etc. And pretend the arm break is the only thing that hurt him or was going on.

He has superhuman healing and Spock didn't let up. All the continued attacks took their toll. I mean you have no real concept of how tired a human being is from a sprint alone. I listed all the various factors that took place here but just focus on the arm break and ignore the rest.

smile The sprinting part is endurance.

And yes adding up multiple injuries can take it's toll but as far as we can tell he never sustained any major injury from the actions you described. Definitely nothing that a normal human wouldn't have been able to fight through if the situation called for it.

quanchi112
The sprinting part is endurance.

And yes adding up multiple injuries can take it's toll but as far as we can tell he never sustained any major injury from the actions you described. Definitely nothing that a normal human wouldn't have been able to fight through if the situation called for it. It all has to do with recovery.

No human being could have fought for half as long as he did in the same set of circumstances. The nerve pinch kos humans very quickly. Dismissing the crash, jumping 98 feet, 8 stunner blasts, two nerve punches, the weapon smash to the face, sprinting right before the fight is being ridiculous.

I'd love to compete with you because you have no real concept of reality.

The feats Khan performed in this movie are so superhuman it is sickening.

Newjak
It all has to do with recovery.

No human being could have fought for half as long as he did in the same set of circumstances. The nerve pinch kos humans very quickly. Dismissing the crash, jumping 98 feet, 8 stunner blasts, two nerve punches, the weapon smash to the face, sprinting right before the fight is being ridiculous.

I'd love to compete with you because you have no real concept of reality.

The feats Khan performed in this movie are so superhuman it is sickening. I take you weren't able to follow along with what I was trying to say. I'll take the blame as I should have spelled it out more to you.

Khan is super human thanks to that super human ability he was able to do things normal humans couldn't do, but while the damage he sustained from it wasn't that bad.

The point I was trying to make is that the injuries Khan had we could see a normal human would be able to fight through. I would expect a tougher superhuman to be able to do better.

So all this talk about him needing super human regeneration to allow him to keep going isn't substantiated by anything. It's far more likely based on how we see him deal with actual visible injury in a fight with the broken arm and hit to the head that KOed him that is healing capabilities aren't going to save him if someone is actually strong enough to cause him actual injury.

quanchi112
I take you weren't able to follow along with what I was trying to say. I'll take the blame as I should have spelled it out more to you.

Khan is super human thanks to that super human ability he was able to do things normal humans couldn't do, but while the damage he sustained from it wasn't that bad.

The point I was trying to make is that the injuries Khan had we could see a normal human would be able to fight through. I would expect a tougher superhuman to be able to do better.

So all this talk about him needing super human regeneration to allow him to keep going isn't substantiated by anything. It's far more likely based on how we see him deal with actual visible injury in a fight with the broken arm and hit to the head that KOed him that is healing capabilities aren't going to save him if someone is actually strong enough to cause him actual injury. Sprinting well over 400 yards, two nerve pinches, 8 stunner blasts, machine to the face, survived crash landing, jumped 98 feet and then having your arm broken and you thought someone could easily have taken that better ?

No human could fight through the two nerve pinches alone so you're wrong right there. Spock would crush any human fighter as well.

playa1258
Khan is easily as strong, much faster and has regen. Going with him.

NemeBro
Are you serious ? Prove they aid his grip strength.

NemeBro
I think he's (Quan) getting his ideas about the metal gloves/gauntlets from the books. Lol get the **** out of here. Quan hasn't read the ****ing books.

dadudemon
Lol get the **** out of here. Quan hasn't read the ****ing books.

Quan, is this true?

I try to give people the benefit of the doubt. If it seems like someone got their idea from the book (to explain the informational disparity), I'll assume it was that rather than troll-y internet posturing.

quanchi112
Prove they aid his grip strength. Common sense ftw.

quanchi112
Quan, is this true?

I try to give people the benefit of the doubt. If it seems like someone got their idea from the book (to explain the informational disparity), I'll assume it was that rather than troll-y internet posturing. I didn't read the books.

NemeBro
Common sense ftw. I accept your concession.

Robtard
What do you call non GoT book readers? Fairypheggetssprinklebottoms?

KingD19
Gauntlet's don't increase your grip strength. They're primarily defensive so glancing swipes and slashes at your hand/wrist/forearm doesn't do more than blunt force damage. And while punching someone with metal over your hands certainly makes it hurt more, it in no way aids in crushing skulls.

Robtard
Originally posted by KingD19
Gauntlet's don't increase your grip strength.

Quan doesn't know much, so go easy on him. He's just a simple man.

'Gauntlet's increase your grip strength!' -Quan laughing out loud

NemeBro
Originally posted by Robtard
What do you call non GoT book readers? Fairypheggetssprinklebottoms? Close.

Fairysprinkle McTinklebottoms

KingD19

'Gauntlet's increase your grip strength!' -Quan laughing out loud

"Common sense, ftw"

Nai
Sprinting well over 400 yards, two nerve pinches, 8 stunner blasts, machine to the face, survived crash landing, jumped 98 feet and then having your arm broken and you thought someone could easily have taken that better ?

I wonder. Is any of that compareable to getting stabbed with a spear, get your Achilles tendon cut just to receive a flying spear into your chest? Because that is the punishment that The Mountain takes, before killing the Red Viper.

See above. And I'm willing to say, that somebody who is easily capable of crushing a skull with his bare hands is quite superior to Khan in terms of raw strength. Not to mention that Clegane managed to chop the head of his horse of with a single blow (season 1) while his - admittedly weaker - brother manages to cleave people wearing chainmail in two with a sword. I could also point to the fact that an almost glancing hit from Clegane is enough to let Oberyn spit half of his teeth out after having taken the aforementioned wounds.

Clegane standing would probably receive some beating by the rather fast Khan, but in the end, The Mountain would probably just tear him into pieces.

Firefly218
Gregor had better leverage on Oberyn. Gregor was on top of oberyn, and put all his weight into the eyesockets. Khan used sheer strength to crush a skull.

Big difference. Khan wins

quanchi112
I accept your concession. Acting like a towel doesn't aid in grip strength with regards to a pickle jar is hilarious but steel gauntlets. Dear heavens. I can't force common sense onto you.

quanchi112

'Gauntlet's increase your grip strength!' -Quan laughing out loud Give me steel gauntlets and let me grip your nose for instance. That will do far more damage than just with your fat digits. Oh wait it is the guy who doesn't understand what irony meant until I taught him the meaning.

laughing out loud

Robtard
^

The towels helps you hold fast so your hands won't slip off the smooth surface. The towel however does not increase the strength of your grip.

dadudemon
^

The towels helps you hold fast so your hands won't slip off the smooth surface. The towel however does not increase the strength of your grip.

The towel increases the friction coefficient between your hands and the jar (what you said...but the physics terms).

The gauntlets helped Gregor in the books. Not in the show. I think we all know that and should move on.

Robtard
Give me steel gauntlets and let me grip your nose for instance. That will do far more damage than just with your fat digits. Oh wait it is the guy who doesn't understand what irony meant until I taught him the meaning.

laughing out loud

You poor, stupid, stupid and ignorant person.

Facts: Gregor's gauntlets were leather and even armored gaunlets are often only metal on the back of the hand, as leather on the palm is used cos it offers superior grip. On your "nose" nonsense: If they were all metal, the metal would hurt, but it would not magically increase your already very weak strength. You're welcome.

Robtard
The towel increases the friction coefficient between your hands and the jar (what you said...but the physics terms).

The gauntlets helped Gregor in the books. Not in the show. I think we all know that and should move on.

Yes.

Tell that to Quanchi, he believes Gregor: A) Had metal gauntlets and B) Said gauntlets increase your strength

quanchi112
Originally posted by Nai
I wonder. Is any of that compareable to getting stabbed with a spear, get your Achilles tendon cut just to receive a flying spear into your chest? Because that is the punishment that The Mountain takes, before killing the Red Viper.

See above. And I'm willing to say, that somebody who is easily capable of crushing a skull with his bare hands is quite superior to Khan in terms of raw strength. Not to mention that Clegane managed to chop the head of his horse of with a single blow (season 1) while his - admittedly weaker - brother manages to cleave people wearing chainmail in two with a sword. I could also point to the fact that an almost glancing hit from Clegane is enough to let Oberyn spit half of his teeth out after having taken the aforementioned wounds.

Clegane standing would probably receive some beating by the rather fast Khan, but in the end, The Mountain would probably just tear him into pieces. Against a much smaller opponent. You also left out he punched some of his teeth out while gouging out his eyes thus further weakening him. He also used leverage and passed out thereby after. Khan did so easily.

Khan crushed a skull with his bare hands unlike Gregor who had the aid of steel gauntlets that aided in punching his teeth out and gouging his eyes out. You're so ignorant to ignore these variables while hilariously ignoring the fact Khan did so off of raw strength alone.

Gregor's brother was beaten in a slugfest to a woman.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DLUI6GxwNxk

laughing out loud

Khan is faster, stronger, more highly skilled in hand to hand combat, and has greater recovery to the point of hilarity. Khan decimates him just as I decimate your awful points.

Ps. I'm better than you.

Time Immemorial
Gregor had gauntlets on aiding the feat whereas Khan did so with his bare hands.

He said aiding in the feat, though not that it made him stronger. Wearing metal gloves would help you crush a skull easier then bare hands imo.

Silent Master
Yes.

Tell that to Quanchi, he believes Gregor: A) Had metal gantlets and B) Said gauntlets increase your strength

quan will never admit to being wrong.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Silent Master
quan will never admit to being wrong.

Shut up and debate or back under your bridge troll.

quanchi112
^

Towels for Grip Training Towels are great for building grip strength. Because they can be folded and molded into so many different positions, towels can be used in conjunction with other implements you are probably already using. This enables to train your grip not isolation, but rather integration: the entire body is being worked but the grip remains one of the limiting factors in the movement.

Ignorance thy name is Robbie.

laughing out loud

NemeBro
Acting like a towel doesn't aid in grip strength It doesn't. It adds friction. Gregor was pushing his hands on both sides of Oberyn's skull. No friction required.

You're dumb.

Robtard
Towels for Grip Training Towels are great for building grip strength. Because they can be folded and molded into so many different positions, towels can be used in conjunction with other implements you are probably already using. This enables to train your grip not isolation, but rather integration: the entire body is being worked but the grip remains one of the limiting factors in the movement.

Ignorance thy name is Robbie.

laughing out loud

LoL, this idiot. The towel serves as a medium so you can grip the bar, dumbbell, kettle ball etc better. The towel doesn't magically make your grip super-powered.

edit: You also plagiarized again: http://www.dieselcrew.com/3-ways-to-use-towels-for-a-monster-grip laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

NemeBro
He said aiding in the feat, though not that it made him stronger. Wearing metal gloves would help you crush a skull easier then bare hands imo. You're literally mentally disabled though. Why should anyone care what you say?

quanchi112
You poor, stupid, stupid and ignorant person.

Facts: Gregor's gauntlets were leather and even armored gaunlets are often only metal on the back of the hand, as leather on the palm is used cos it offers superior grip. On your "nose" nonsense: If they were all metal, the metal would hurt, but it would not magically increase your already very weak strength. You're welcome. Again, you have no real concept on how the human body works. Hit the delts, eh Robbie.

quanchi112
LoL, this idiot. The towel serves as a medium so you can grip the bar, dumbbell, kettle ball etc better. The towel doesn't magically make your grip super-powered.

edit: You also plagiarized again: http://www.dieselcrew.com/3-ways-to-use-towels-for-a-monster-grip It does aid in increasing your grip strength just like I said it did. How does it feel to always be wrong ? You're an ignorant man. Never change.

KingD19
Going to point out that Gregor only passed out from the poison.

Time Immemorial
You're literally mentally disabled though. Why should anyone care what you say?

Mentally disabled? This coming from the guy who worships kids animation?

quanchi112
It doesn't. It adds friction. Gregor was pushing his hands on both sides of Oberyn's skull. No friction required.

You're dumb. It increases grip strength. He also used leverage and his freakish size. Khan doesn't need to have freakish size thus making him pound for pound far stronger than the slower, dumb Gregor.

Condolences.

quanchi112
Going to point out that Gregor only passed out from the poison. It is also good to point out he only accomplished the feat due to Oberyn pulling his own weapon out to talk trash.

Khan did so on his own. smile

quanchi112
Mentally disabled? This coming from the guy who worships kids animation? Nemebro is lashing out because he's upset Gregor proved to be a big dummy guy who in the end was just strong. Skill wise the guy was shit.

wink

Robtard
It does aid in increasing your grip strength just like I said it did. How does it feel to always be wrong ? You're an ignorant man. Never change.

lol, this idiot. It adds friction so you can better grip; it does not make your grip stronger at the moment. DDM and Nemebro explained it to you as well.

You're a sad person who plagiarizes various workout sites but you don't bother fully understanding what you're copy-pasting.

KingD19
It is also good to point out he only accomplished the feat due to Oberyn pulling his own weapon out to talk trash.

Khan did so on his own. smile

Khan did so because his opponents were a frail old man, a woman, and a guy who isn't all that strong.

Time Immemorial
Khan did so because his opponents were a frail old man, a woman, and a guy who isn't all that strong.

Which one of those was Spock?

quanchi112
lol, this idiot. It adds friction so you can better grip; it does not make your grip stronger. DDM and Nemebro explained it to you as well.

You're a sad person who plagiarizes various workout sites but you don't bother fully understanding what you're copy-pasting. Again just as I said towels do increase grip strength. You didn't believe so until I had to go to another source.

Irony.

I win again as does Khan who is stronger.

quanchi112
Khan did so because his opponents were a frail old man, a woman, and a guy who isn't all that strong. He has doing so to Spock you fool. Oberyn was very small compared to Gregor who needed to knock his teeth out and gouge out his eyes like a woman. I'm surprised he didn't slash his back with his fingernails due to his feminine fighting traits.

Silent Master

edit: You also plagiarized again: http://www.dieselcrew.com/3-ways-to-use-towels-for-a-monster-grip laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

He tends to do that a lot.

On topic, I'm undecided who wins.

Robtard
Just fully read what you're about to plagiarize, or else everyone will keep laughing at you, Quan.

KingD19
He has doing so to Spock you fool. Oberyn was very small compared to Gregor who needed to knock his teeth out and gouge out his eyes like a woman. I'm surprised he didn't slash his back with his fingernails due to his feminine fighting traits.

So Khan didn't beat down Kirk, the Admiral's daughter, and then crush the Admiral's skull shortly after? The video is right there in the Khan v Cap thread.

Spock wasn't in that scene.

quanchi112
Just fully read what you're about to plagiarize, or else everyone will keep laughing at you, Quan. You have done so as well. A quick google search for a source was required. You said towels don't aid in grip strength and I backed my claim.

You are so worked up.

Khan wins.

quanchi112
So Khan didn't beat down Kirk, the Admiral's daughter, and then crush the Admiral's skull shortly after? The video is right there in the Khan v Cap thread.

Spock wasn't in that scene. He was also crushing Spock's skull before Uhura saved him. Yes, khan did so but also was crushing Spock's skull who isn't old and is superior to human beings.

Watch the entire movie and not just one scene.

Time Immemorial

So the same could be said that the prince won the fight and the mountain played dead and cheap spotted him.

quanchi112
Just fully read what you're about to plagiarize, or else everyone will keep laughing at you, Quan. You are upset to the point of tears. Google proves towels do aid in grip strength. You're slow. It's ok.

Silent Master

It's funny how it was a person on the Cap side of the debate that posted the clip.....Khan's troll supports don't seem capable of posting real evidence.

quanchi112
So the same could be said that the prince won the fight and the mountain played dead and cheap spotted him. It is even worse since Oberyn had to take his own weapon out for Gregor to have a chance. Khan imposed his will while Gregor was lucky and had to play possum.

KingD19
So the same could be said that the prince won the fight and the mountain played dead and cheap spotted him.

Hahahahaa. That's a point I debated in favor of. Oberyn would have won if he hadn't gloated.

What point are you making?

I was talking about the scene with the admiral, since that's the one where his skull was actually crushed.

Time Immemorial
It's funny how it was a person on the Cap side of the debate that posted the clip.....Khan's troll supports don't seem capable of posting real evidence.

Reported for trolling off topic and derailing the debate.

Time Immemorial
Hahahahaa. That's a point I debated in favor of. Oberyn would have won if he hadn't gloated.

What point are you making?

I was talking about the scene with the admiral, since that's the one where his skull was actually crushed.

It's called revenge bro. They both had vendettas remember?

KingD19
That has nothing to do with the point.

Quan said Gregor only got the skull crush because Oberyn gloated.

I said Khan only got the skull crush because it's been established that Kirk isn't strong enough to even really hurt Vulcans/Romulans(shown by him not doing much to Spock or Nero's crew), the Admiral's daughter did nothing, and the Admiral himself was a feeble old man.

Time Immemorial
That has nothing to do with the point.

Quan said Gregor only got the skull crush because Oberyn gloated.

I said Khan only got the skull crush because it's been established that Kirk isn't strong enough to even really hurt Vulcans/Romulans(shown by him not doing much to Spock or Nero's crew), the Admiral's daughter did nothing, and the Admiral himself was a feeble old man.

Quit lowballing King, he was not as helpless as you try and make it out to be. He had a better ship and had the upper hand on the Enterprise the whole time, got outsmarted and got what was coming to him, I guess he shouldn't have ****ed with Khan right?

KingD19
I'm lowballing a frail old man? Or lowballing Kirk with all the feats that point to him not being able to physically challenge beings 3x-5x stronger than humans?

Time Immemorial
I'm lowballing a frail old man? Or lowballing Kirk with all the feats that point to him not being able to physically challenge beings 3x-5x stronger than humans?

What does this have to do with Kirk?

Apparently you can't read, try reading my post again, this is gonna be like the last time you tried to low ball khan by saying all he had to do was point and click which took zero skill. Which I proved you wrong on that as well.

KingD19
Kirk got beat down for Khan to get to the Admiral. Or do you not remember that scene?

TheLurkingFear
The Mountain was obviously very strong, but he's still more or less just a really huge human. Where as Kahn seemed to be a solid low level super human plus he's skilled and cunning as well.

Silent Master
Kirk got beat down for Khan to get to the Admiral. Or do you not remember that scene?

At this point I'm not sure he ever saw the scene, because it's kind of hard to see how someone could forget about Kirk's involvement.

Time Immemorial

Has nothing to do with this fight. You're trying to smoke and mirror the fight.

Time Immemorial
At this point I'm not sure he ever saw the scene, because it's kind of hard to see how someone could forget about Kirk's involvement.

Go back to playing Diablo kid. You don't know how to debate like an adult.

KingD19
So comparing two skull crushing feats against one another has nothing to do with the fight? When Quan is the one who brought it up in the first place?

Time Immemorial
So comparing two skull crushing feats against one another has nothing to do with the fight? When Quan is the one who brought it up in the first place?

Ok lets try again, what does Khan beating down Kirk have to do with this fight?

KingD19
You seriously never understood what I was going for?

Quan pointed out how Gregor only got the skull crush because Oberyn gloated.

So I pointed out how Khan only got the skull crush because there were basically no obstacles between him and the Admiral. That was it.

Time Immemorial
He tends to do that a lot.

On topic, I'm undecided who wins.

Of course you are, cause your are spineless bridge troll obsessed with trolling Quan instead of debating the topic at hand.

quanchi112
Of course you are, cause your are spineless bridge troll obsessed with trolling Quan instead of debating the topic at hand. laughing out loud

Time Immemorial
You seriously never understood what I was going for?

Quan pointed out how Gregor only got the skull crush because Oberyn gloated.

So I pointed out how Khan only got the skull crush because there were basically no obstacles between him and the Admiral. That was it.

Take it up with Quan, my point was that it was revenge.

NemeBro
It increases grip strength. No it doesn't. thumb up

Prove it with scientific data pussy.

NemeBro
Mentally disabled? This coming from the guy who worships kids animation? I'm smarter than you yes.

Kill la Kill (I assume that is what you're referring to) isn't a show I'd let any child of mine watch, what with the parental sexual molestation. So you're mentally challenged and a bad parent?

Zack Fair
lol@kill la kill being for kids

quanchi112
No it doesn't. thumb up

Prove it with scientific data pussy. I already posted a link supporting it.

Cry more.

Khan destroys this clod. Your hero is a clod.

laughing out loud

Time Immemorial
I'm smarter than you yes.

Kill la Kill (I assume that is what you're referring to) isn't a show I'd let any child of mine watch, what with the parental sexual molestation. So you're mentally challenged and a bad parent?

Calm down.

quanchi112
Calm down. thumb up

dadudemon
I'm smarter than you yes.

I don't remember that, at all.

no expression

Also, the show is aimed at teen males. Technically, it is for "children."

If it was aimed at adults, they'd stop pussy-footing around the nudity so much and show some vag and boobs. Remember? That was one of my complaints about the show?

Robtard
I already posted a link supporting it.

False. You did not post a link. You plagiarized from a website you thought supported your weak views and I called you out on it. You're so angry now you can't even keep your lies in order. Calm.

quanchi112
False. You did not post a link. You plagiarized from a website you thought supported your weak views and I called you out on it. You're so angry now you can't even keep your lies in order. Calm. You posted the link. You autocorrected into I. I already supported my flawless reasoning. You don't believe towels can be used to aid grip strength, dummy.

I'd put cash on the fact your body is weak compared to mine.

Nai
Against a much smaller opponent.

So. Let me get that straight: Two mortal wounds (spear to the chest, flying spear to the chest) are not worth any consideration, because of the body size of the Mountains opponent? You call that an argument?

What the hell are you even talking about?

qyOw7ScY4F4

He punches out some teeth before he starts gouging out the eyes, which isn't even the important bit of that scene. The strength feat lies within sustaining the Viper first with one arm, than punch his teeth in, gough his eyes out and make his freaking skull explode. This still after receiving a stab into the chest, a cut to the chest, a cut Achilles tendon and a flying stab into the chest? Any regular human would have went down after the first hits placed, the tendon cut is simple torture, that would put a regular human on the ground alone. And after that, there comes another mortal blow and, yet, still the Mountain wins.

Oh, really?

d-gkvrkvH_Q

I don't see any skull getting crushed there. Do you? I just hear a wet sound, which could be virtually everything. So you have no feat for Khan here. Especially not, if we consider the fact, that even after multiple punches from Khan, Kirk doesn't spit out teeth - does he? And nothing Khan does there appears to be easy work for him. So thanks for establishing, that the Mountain is by far stronger than Khan.

I also wonder where you see "steel gauntlets". The armoring doesn't even cover the fingers, which is clearly visible in the video linked above. Those are leather gauntlets with metal applications above the wrist / on the back of the hand but not on the fingers. So that doesn't help him with teeth / eyes / skull.

A woman who can match the Hound in size, and had sufficient skill with a blade to take out Loras Tyrell, with the latter being regarded as one of the finest swordfighters in the mythos? Yeah. Totally laughable. Especially if we consider, that she was using a Valyrian Steel sword...

Khan is faster but that is pretty much everything, that he has going for him. As demonstrated above, the Mountain is far stronger and - unlike Khan - has done pretty much nothing but decimating other people in melees for the entirety of his life. Khan's "hand to hand combat skill" appears to be limited to throwing punches. And Khan's "great recovery" is pretty much never seen in action while he fights, so we can write that one off, too.

But you basically agreed with me already, given that you didn't decimate any of my points, much like Khan wouldn't decimate the Mountain. thumb up

Maybe in some of your wet dreams, Quanchimodo.

Robtard
You posted the link. You autocorrected into I. I already supported my flawless reasoning. You don't believe towels can be used to aid grip strength, dummy.

I'd put cash on the fact your body is weak compared to mine.

Exactly, I did. You just lied about claiming you posted a link when all you did was plagiarize and not understand what you were copy/pasting.

And now you're offering money to see my body laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by Nai
So. Let me get that straight: Two mortal wounds (spear to the chest, flying spear to the chest) are not worth any consideration, because of the body size of the Mountains opponent? You call that an argument?

What the hell are you even talking about?

qyOw7ScY4F4

He punches out some teeth before he starts gouging out the eyes, which isn't even the important bit of that scene. The strength feat lies within sustaining the Viper first with one arm, than punch his teeth in, gough his eyes out and make his freaking skull explode. This still after receiving a stab into the chest, a cut to the chest, a cut Achilles tendon and a flying stab into the chest? Any regular human would have went down after the first hits placed, the tendon cut is simple torture, that would put a regular human on the ground alone. And after that, there comes another mortal blow and, yet, still the Mountain wins.

Oh, really?

d-gkvrkvH_Q

I don't see any skull getting crushed there. Do you? I just hear a wet sound, which could be virtually everything. So you have no feat for Khan here. Especially not, if we consider the fact, that even after multiple punches from Khan, Kirk doesn't spit out teeth - does he? And nothing Khan does there appears to be easy work for him. So thanks for establishing, that the Mountain is by far stronger than Khan.

I also wonder where you see "steel gauntlets". The armoring doesn't even cover the fingers, which is clearly visible in the video linked above. Those are leather gauntlets with metal applications above the wrist / on the back of the hand but not on the fingers. So that doesn't help him with teeth / eyes / skull.

A woman who can match the Hound in size, and had sufficient skill with a blade to take out Loras Tyrell, with the latter being regarded as one of the finest swordfighters in the mythos? Yeah. Totally laughable. Especially if we consider, that she was using a Valyrian Steel sword...

Khan is faster but that is pretty much everything, that he has going for him. As demonstrated above, the Mountain is far stronger and - unlike Khan - has done pretty much nothing but decimating other people in melees for the entirety of his life. Khan's "hand to hand combat skill" appears to be limited to throwing punches. And Khan's "great recovery" is pretty much never seen in action while he fights, so we can write that one off, too.

But you basically agreed with me already, given that you didn't decimate any of my points, much like Khan wouldn't decimate the Mountain. thumb up

Maybe in some of your wet dreams, Quanchimodo. They are but he didn't die. Khan didn't have to play possum due to pathetic skill like Gregor did.

The size of Oberyn definitely had a aiding factor to do with it. Acting like Gregor can pop someone's head close to his size without proof is well baseless. A super heavyweight versus a featherweight. Size matters, kiddo. Ask anyone who boxes or fights. You're very ignorant.

He weakened him to achieve the feat so he couldn't fight back. He is too busy feeling immense pain due to his eyes being gouged out to try to fight back. The Mountain was due to Oberyn pulling his weapon out and being overconfident. The HBO executive producer admitted it. Khan did so due to no luck or opening or weakening. He just came at him and crushed his skull.

So we have Khan crushing his skull and hear a crushing sound and you say it could be anything. I can't help it you're too slow to catch on to what is going on in the scene. A horrible, cowardly debater such as yourself can live on in your own fantasy world for all I care. Its hilarious and says a lot about you.

None of that has to do with her out punching him. Yes, she also showed superiority in terms of skill but flat out beat him down despite his weight advantage. Awful showing and he even admitted laughable he was killed by a woman. His strength is less than Brienne's when put to the test.

1:57-2:07: We see how formidable Khan is in close quarters combat via his superhuman hand to hand combat skill.

2:08: Look at the distance the kick drives the man backwards. The kick also seems to put the man down.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uT8npGLg2g8

That is one example. He kicks Spock back a considerable distance and roundhouses/one shots a Klingon.

Do I need to post more evidence to expose your sheer and utter ignorance. Khan doesn't need armor to protect himself unlike the weaker, and slower Gregor.

Let's battlezone this. You have piqued my interest here. Khan vs. the Mountain in hand to hand. I'll post a lot of evidence in fine detail to expose your awful stance and piss poor debating.

Ps. You don't even have a grasp on the characters you debate about. This post is further evidence of your incompetence in debating.

Pss. A lot better than you am I.

quanchi112
Exactly, I did. You just lied about claiming you posted a link when all you did was plagiarize and not understand what you were copy/pasting.

And now you're offering money to see my body laughing out loud Your pitiful body is pathetic. I know I look better, am stronger, have a hotter, younger woman, smarter, etc.

I have you beat every which way. How does it feel to be inferior and scared all time ?

Robtard
Your pitiful body is pathetic. I know I look better, am stronger, have a hotter, younger woman, smarter, etc.

I have you beat every which way. How does it feel to be inferior and scared all time ?

We've factually proven that your shoulders are small and weak, Quan.

"irony"

quanchi112
We've factually proven that your shoulders are small and weak, Quan.

"irony" No, you didn't. I exposed your ignorant opinion. Your body is so terrible you won't even post a pic. Scared and fear are your bff's.

Robtard
No, you didn't. I exposed your ignorant opinion. Your body is so terrible you won't even post a pic. Scared and fear are your bff's.

Yes, we factually did prove that your shoulders are small, weak and sloped. I even forced you to admit that your body was "deficient".

quanchi112
Yes, we factually did prove that your shoulders are small, weak and sloped. I even forced you to admit that your body was "deficient". No, you didn't. You said so. That isn't proof. You also say I report people and that was actually proven false.

Livin' in a dream world.

Robtard
No, you didn't. You said so. That isn't proof. You also say I report people and that was actually proven false.

Livin' in a dream world.

Someone else posted picture evidence as support and I ripped that "deficient" confession out from your weak-shouldered corpse.

ps Stop derailing the thread with your tears. Thanks.

NemeBro
I already posted a link supporting it.

Cry more.

Khan destroys this clod. Your hero is a clod.

laughing out loud I don't care, haven't seen Into Darkness.

You haven't posted a link supporting wearing gloves makes his grip stronger. thumb up

K-Dog
I once again think you are missing the key difference between durability and regen.

If he really did have any sort of real battle capable regen abilities he would have healed from those wounds and got away.

Recovering that fast from broken bones is too much for his healing factor. He could take punches and bruises and recover from those as a fight goes on, but a bone break would take ( my guess) several minutes to an hour. He ain't quite Wolverine.

quanchi112
I don't care, haven't seen Into Darkness.

You haven't posted a link supporting wearing gloves makes his grip stronger. thumb up So you admit you are trolling due to not seeing the movie. I already posted proof with regards to grip strength.

NemeBro
So you admit you are trolling due to not seeing the movie.

Point out where I said Gregor beat Khan.

No you didn't. I accept your concession. thumb up

quanchi112
Point out where I said Gregor beat Khan.

No you didn't. I accept your concession. thumb up You don't want to debate the topic at hand.

I already did so. You don't have a clue about this thread.

Khan wins.

smile

NemeBro
I accept your concession. thumb up

Gloves don't help you squeeze harder.

quanchi112
I accept your concession. thumb up

Gloves don't help you squeeze harder. The gauntlets aided him.

You can't contest Khan's win so I accept your submission.

NemeBro
The gauntlets aided him.
Prove it.

quanchi112
Prove it. There is no point. You can't contest Khan wins either way. Khan wins.

This feels amazing being uncontested here.

Newjak
There is no point. You can't contest Khan wins either way. Khan wins.

This feels amazing being uncontested here. I love that you are acting all smug in this thread considering you've probably been done the most harm to Khan in the entire thread(Probably the forums).

In a fight that most people believed that Khan would win handily you still had to go the extra mile in making people dislike you and Khan.

The truth is most people here know Khan is faster, most likely more skilled in H2H combat, and much smarter than the Mountain.

The only thing people have said they are equal in is in Strength. Some are still willing to give Khan the nod in that department.

So in what amounts to a moot point in this thread for most has become an almost Crusade for you. One that you are doing a bad job at defending.

You have tried to imply that the Mountain's Gauntlets have aided him, despite total lack of evidence for the claim. You have tried to compare them to brass knuckles which only help in punching not crushing. You derailed the thread for 2 pages trying to use a towel as evidence. Which still doesn't compare. At best under the towel analogy they would only serve to help the Mountain grip the Viper's head while HIS strength did the actual work.

Not only that you grossly misrepresented a feat for Khan by saying he caused the Admiral's head to explode despite that not being the case. So either you lied and tried to lead people into believing your lie which makes you untrustworthy as a source of information. Or you completely forgot a feat and decided to pretend you knew what happened once again making you unreliable as a reference.

Once again all of this over the fact that the Mountain and Khan maybe equals in strength. You decided to turn yourself into a laughing stock over something that didn't even matter. Since you are laughing stock and troll I will put you on ignore and I suggest everyone else do the same.

Now I know you'll play this off as somehow being a win for you, I know that trolling a forum is how you get your jollys. Ultimately though despite whatever you say I will go on leaving my normal life which I quite enjoy. You will still be the same jerk and probably insecure person who needs the faceless power of the Internet to make you feel strong. I hope you can finally grow up and become productive at something either here or in the real world Good bye Quan it's been silly.

quanchi112
I love that you are acting all smug in this thread considering you've probably been done the most harm to Khan in the entire thread(Probably the forums).

In a fight that most people believed that Khan would win handily you still had to go the extra mile in making people dislike you and Khan.

The truth is most people here know Khan is faster, most likely more skilled in H2H combat, and much smarter than the Mountain.

The only thing people have said they are equal in is in Strength. Some are still willing to give Khan the nod in that department.

So in what amounts to a moot point in this thread for most has become an almost Crusade for you. One that you are doing a bad job at defending.

You have tried to imply that the Mountain's Gauntlets have aided him, despite total lack of evidence for the claim. You have tried to compare them to brass knuckles which only help in punching not crushing. You derailed the thread for 2 pages trying to use a towel as evidence. Which still doesn't compare. At best under the towel analogy they would only serve to help the Mountain grip the Viper's head while HIS strength did the actual work.

Not only that you grossly misrepresented a feat for Khan by saying he caused the Admiral's head to explode despite that not being the case. So either you lied and tried to lead people into believing your lie which makes you untrustworthy as a source of information. Or you completely forgot a feat and decided to pretend you knew what happened once again making you unreliable as a reference.

Once again all of this over the fact that the Mountain and Khan maybe equals in strength. You decided to turn yourself into a laughing stock over something that didn't even matter. Since you are laughing stock and troll I will put you on ignore and I suggest everyone else do the same.

Now I know you'll play this off as somehow being a win for you, I know that trolling a forum is how you get your jollys. Ultimately though despite whatever you say I will go on leaving my normal life which I quite enjoy. You will still be the same jerk and probably insecure person who needs the faceless power of the Internet to make you feel strong. I hope you can finally grow up and become productive at something either here or in the real world Good bye Quan it's been silly. Your rants are off topic and hilarious. When did I ever say he caused the Admiral's head to explode ? You're a liar. He crushed his skull. Khan is far stronger based on all his strength feats. He was genetically created to be far superior to man unlike the Mountain who also lacks feats.

Brass knuckles do aid in punching power just like the gauntlets aid in crushing a mans skull. Khan did so with his bare hands.

People disliking Khan has to do with their insecurities and being emotional over something that is supposed to be done in good fun. You admit you are upset. I wish you the best. I feel bad when people's feelings get hurt over fictional matchups. I say if you can't take the heat log off the forums. I wish you the best on your emotional journey to happiness.

All in all good riddance to you. You're emotionally compromised.

Khan wins.

Epicurus
Since you are laughing stock and troll I will put you on ignore and I suggest everyone else do the same.
Or you can do to him what queeq got done to me, and have the forum be rid of him for a few days.

This applies to Pr as well.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Epicurus
Or you can do to him what queeq got done to me, and have the forum be rid of him for a few days.

This applies to Pr as well. False. You said ban me and Ush banned you. You asked for it and were told to stop many times before. You asked to be banned and got your wish.

laughing out loud

dadudemon
Epicurus, since you're fresh to this thread, give me your opinion on The Mountain vs. Khan.

Where do you stand?

carver9
Your rants are off topic and hilarious. When did I ever say he caused the Admiral's head to explode ? You're a liar. He crushed his skull. Khan is far stronger based on all his strength feats. He was genetically created to be far superior to man unlike the Mountain who also lacks feats.

Brass knuckles do aid in punching power just like the gauntlets aid in crushing a mans skull. Khan did so with his bare hands.

People disliking Khan has to do with their insecurities and being emotional over something that is supposed to be done in good fun. You admit you are upset. I wish you the best. I feel bad when people's feelings get hurt over fictional matchups. I say if you can't take the heat log off the forums. I wish you the best on your emotional journey to happiness.

All in all good riddance to you. You're emotionally compromised.

Khan wins.

laughing

TheVaultDweller
Khan should take this. More skilled, faster and has enhanced healing. The Mountain is probably a good match strength wise, but everything else is solidly in Khan's favour here.

NemeBro
There is no point. I know, because you can't prove it.

Glad you finally conceded the point. thumb up

Nai
They are but he didn't die. Khan didn't have to play possum due to pathetic skill like Gregor did.

He didn't have to "play possum", because - aside from Spock in their final confrontation - nobody did ever attempt to kill him in melee combat. And even in that final scene, Spock didn't bring a spear or any other kind of melee weapon to do the job or inflict some real damage on Khan. He was using his fists and some Vulcan nerve punches and that's it. The Mountain simply tanked more damage and went on fighting. Fact.

Size matters? Really Quanchimon? You do realize, that the Mountain is a freaking giant that easily dwarves normal humans, while Khan, when it comes to size, is just a regular human being? Just asking.

And do have people with a greater height also possess a higher skull density now? My, my. You must be pretty huge, given your ferrous cranus.

So, actually, your "arguments" can get even more ridiculous. I didn't think, that this was even possible. Did Khan see any defense coming up doing his "skull crushing" action against the Admiral? Didn't see any. Stop talking down feats.

We don't have Khan crushing his skull. We have Khan gripping his skull with some sound following up and something happening off-screen. So now, you better come up with proof that he crushed the Admirals skull in the same fashion that Clegane did to the Viper, instead of causing otherwise fatal damage to it. I'm waiting.

I mean, hey, of course Khan did crush his skull, but we don't really see how he did it and how the result looked. From what we do see, however, he applies pressure to the areal behind the ears and the top of the skull - where lie the weak-spots, while Clegane did push the face / temple into the skull, which would require a greater force.

And thanks for ignoring the fact, that Khan is apparently inable to do any real damage to Kirk with his superhuman strength punches, where Clegane's lead to teeth being spit...

I find your misogynistic antics rather amusing - on a psychatric level, that is. That being said: Brienne is damn strong and excellent in hand to hand combat (which is demonstrated and mentioned often enough through the span of the series), so please stop your attempts to talk her and - by extend - the Hound down.

We see how Khan, the superhuman being, manages to punch out regular human beings. Where is the point? Black Widow has done more impressive stuff in hand to hand combat...

And wow. He kicks that one man. Did you actually watch the fight between The Mountain and the Red Viper? Clegane kicks and throws Martell through half of the arena with apparent ease - while wearing that nice metal armor, that would hinder / slow down his movements.

And?

Evidence to put Khan over Clegane in terms of strength and fighting skill would be nice. And armor? Yeah. Ser Gregor totally gives a damn about armor:

A5WfkNd2Q7M

Since you, apparently, fail to realize the following fact, I will just attempt to get it to you again: There is nothing in for me, if I would "battlezone this" with you. Neither do I define my ego over this forum, nor do I really care about most things happening here. And it certainly won't be any kind of intellectual challenge involved, seeing that you would be the only opposition. So where is the point, Quanchi?

My, my.
Given that I did actually read the five books that "Game of Thrones" is based on, I suppose I have a greater grasp on the characters involved than you do. Not that this is worth much, considering your gross missrepresentation of characters and missinterpretation of feats.

But let me break this fight down for you.
To win a hand to hand fight agains the Mountain, Khan would have to close in on the guy, who - given his greater height, is having the reach advantage in this little scenario. Given that Khan is apparently incapable of k.o.'ing Kirk with his punches, it is pretty much out of the question, that he could do something like this to the Mountain. So he needs to "wrestle" that giant down. The same "thing" that is capable of immobilizing, stunning and killing Oberyn Martell, after having received at least two mortal woundings and having suffered through enough physical pain to take down pretty much every normal human being.

If Khan had a chance of winning, it would be by speed or intelligence. But then: The Red Viper wasn't exactly slow. So maybe speed is just as well out of the equation. Leaves intelligence. But since this is happening in a regular arena (if I got the start posting right), I don't see how Khan would capitalize on this. So we are back at the question who can deal out more damage and take more damage. And if we go by visual evidence alone, the Mountain is ahead of Khan in both departments.

P.S.: I think, that the RHCP song "Under the bridge" would be a most fitting national anthem for Quanchiland.

P.P.S.: It is "post post scriptum" (PPS) and not "post scriptum scriptum" (PSS). Noob.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Nai
P.P.S.: It is "post post scriptum" (PPS) and not "post scriptum scriptum" (PSS). Noob.

I remember, as a kid, reading that letter that Gandlalf wrote to Frodo and Co. and Gandalf did a P.P.S. or something. That's what this post reminds me of.

quanchi112
I know, because you can't prove it.

Glad you finally conceded the point. thumb up I already posted evidence you haven't. What's worse you haven't seen Into Darkness. Khan wins.

Oh goodey. Nai responded with more ignorance. I'm going to get surgical up in here since he's cowardly like tard.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Nai
He didn't have to "play possum", because - aside from Spock in their final confrontation - nobody did ever attempt to kill him in melee combat. And even in that final scene, Spock didn't bring a spear or any other kind of melee weapon to do the job or inflict some real damage on Khan. He was using his fists and some Vulcan nerve punches and that's it. The Mountain simply tanked more damage and went on fighting. Fact.
Lies.

At 2:55 and after we see Khan is defeating Spock and crushing his skull until Uhura shows up at 3:05.

At 3:08 we see Uhura start blasting him till around 3:22 for a total of 8 blasts. You ignored another person showing up using a phaser to blast him 8 times and misrepresented their fight.

At 3:18 we see Spock pick that contraption off the platform and use it as an offensive weapon against Khan.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rWUDKY7E8ok

1. 8 stunner blasts
2. Spock uses a weapon as well during the fight after the 8 blasts dazed him.
Khan isn't a human being.

1.) Khan introducing himself

1. 25-30 seconds --Genetically engineered to be superior.
2. 1:25--1:29--"Because I am better." Kirk says, at what? Khan replies, "Everything."
3. 1:35-1:39--"Admiral Marcus needed a warrior's mind, my mind."
4. 1:47-1:52--"He wanted to explore my savagery. Intellect alone is useless in a fight."

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4LThIRkpYtI

Khan crash lands onto earth.

1:28-1:29 in--There's no way anyone could survive. Spock responds, He could.

2:02-2:05-- Khan jumps thirty meters. That equals around 98.4 feet. This is a superhuman display of athleticism.

3:55-3:59-- The necrotic host is brought back to life due to Khan's blood previously being injected into it. This means his blood is incredibly effective at healing to the point that in the right conditions Khan's blood can resurrect a life.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zMwTbrA7v1I

quanchi112
It doesn't matter as Khan matches and exceeds his greatest strength feat. He can also jump further, recover faster, far greater in hand to hand based off feats, and is superhuman to the point of hilarity.

i have supported my arguments you haven't. You have embellished one feat that Khan has matched on top of every other advantage. Khan is genetically enhanced to be superhuman in every area. I produced evidence to back this claim. Gregor is very strong but also slow and tires quickly. Khan crushed the skull due to imposing his will. Gregor had to play possum and rely on his opponent taking his weapon out of him to talk trash. He was lucky he even had the opportunity.

We see him applying pressure to his cranium and then we hear a breaking sound. You can pretend the scene wasn't obvious about what occurred in some trolling thing. Clegane used leverage to do so unlike Khan. Clegane also is a lot stronger than Oberyn which isn't the case here. Khan is faster, stronger, and far greater in hand to hand skill. We don't see any hand to hand skill minus a weapon which he showed real inadequacy in dealing with Oberyn.

This isn't a feat comparison thread it is a thread comparing these toe against one another. Khan has all the advantages here. We have already been over the skull crushing feats. Feats don't win fights. Skill and formidability do.

Khan ko'd and beat him pretty easily. He wasn't trying to kill him. He toyed with him. We see Khan crush a skull and you want to act like he can't hurt Kirk ? You're awful. Kirk was unable to hurt Khan and he let him hit him over and over again. Kirk tired himself out. Irony.

You acted as if the hound is super strong but we see in an all out fist fight a woman crush him. Brienne doesn't approach Khan level strength or formidability in the least yet she not only beat him in swordplay she beat him off a cliff.

We see Khan beat up Spock who is vastly stronger than human beings. We see the Hound lose to a human female. laughing out loud

You said he never kicks. That is one bit of evidence where he kicks a guy a lot further than Gregor. You exaggerate. Nothing Gregor did with his feet was close to Khan's superhuman kick in that scene. Oberyn danced around and over most of Gregor's slow attacks anyways. Watch the fight.

Khan oneshotted Klingons as well. You said he doesn't kick so your ignorance is exposed.

That is proof he kicks. You said he didn't. Do you have the memory of a goldfish ?

He doesn't need armor against malnourished Lestov's but against accomplished fighters he needs it. If he didn't give a damn about it he wouldn't have worn it. Post more videos where he kills untrained, cowardly, featless, malnourished fighters.

You backed down. Again. Coward.
1:00 in we see Khan can toss him around with no fear of reprisal.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AuK_LBXE9_o

Khan throws him around and uses Kirk as a bargaining chip. To suggest a genetic superior can't ko a regular man he toys with him hand to hand combat is troll worthy.

Red Viper toyed with Gregor. He showed his speed is well beyond Gregor's ability to counter. He had to rely on him pulling his weapon out of him. Khan is too ruthless to allow him to live in this scenario. Why does he need to wrestle him when he could beat him down. Khan is faster and stronger so there will be no overpowering since he overpowered someone far weaker than Khan physically. You treat all opponents to Gregor by comparison physically to that of Oberyn. Are you an idiot ? Don't answer that. I know the answer.

False. Khan can destroy him faster than Oberyn since he has speed and strength. He's genetically superior and can jump 98 feet for crying out loud. He also can crush skulls which is the only really impressive thing Gregor did after his smaller, weaker opponent pulled his weapon out of him to taunt him.

Lestov16
Usually I don't agree with Quan but yeah, Khan definitely wins this. Gregor only beat Oberyn out of PIS and Oberyn is way slower than Khan.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Lestov16
Usually I don't agree with Quan but yeah, Khan definitely wins this. Gregor only beat Oberyn out of PIS and Oberyn is way slower than Khan.

quan is lying about Khan crushing Spock's skull as there was zero mention of any damage to his skull. I don't think quan actually knows what the word crush means.

Robtard
Khan isn't a human being.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c375/elendar/star%20trek%20the%20wrath%20of%20khan/khan3.jpg And the Star Trek tourist rears his ugly head again.

Fun Fact: Khan's a human augment; which makes him a human being still. You could at very least spend 15 seconds on the internet researching what you claim to like.

Lestov16
I could really give two shits about Quan's usual retard argument. Just looking at this match from an objective logical standpoint, Khan wins. I am discerning this from my own viewpoint.

quanchi112
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c375/elendar/star%20trek%20the%20wrath%20of%20khan/khan3.jpg And the Star Trek tourist rears his ugly head again.

Fun Fact: Khan's a human augment; which makes him a human being still. You could at very least spend 15 seconds on the internet researching what you claim to like. I clearly meant not a normal human being. I'm not using that awful Khan from Wrath. I am debating Into Darkness. You shouldn't have to look this stuff up on the internet. At least don't admit it, No balls Roberta.

quanchi112
quan is lying about Khan crushing Spock's skull as there was zero mention of any damage to his skull. I don't think quan actually knows what the word crush means. If you don't think applying pressure to someone's skull followed by a crushing sound is crushing the skull then seek help ASAP.

wink

quanchi112
Originally posted by Lestov16
I could really give two shits about Quan's usual retard argument. Just looking at this match from an objective logical standpoint, Khan wins. I am discerning this from my own viewpoint. Quit mentioning my name and stick to the topic. Thanks.

Khan wins.

Ps. Quit riding my coattails.

Arachnid1
I clearly meant not a normal human being. I'm not using that awful Khan from Wrath. I am debating Into Darkness. You shouldn't have to look this stuff up on the internet. At least don't admit it, No balls Roberta. Khan from Wrath is the dominant version. F*cking awesome villain. Better than ID Khan, though he's great too

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>