John McClane vs Snake Eyes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
1. H2H
2. Slugfest

RJ 2.0
lol spite.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by RJ 2.0
lol spite.

Prove that snake eyes can over come McClanes damage soak and durability.

DTM
I Love John McClane and Die Hard, but Snake Eyes would MURDER him, Easily.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by DTM
I Love John McClane and Die Hard, but Snake Eyes would MURDER him, Easily.

In a slug fest?

DTM
Pretty much, yeah. Snake Eyes body armor/uniform would help alot there.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by DTM
Pretty much, yeah. Snake Eyes body armor/uniform would help alot there.

McClane has taken worse and never been TKO though. Eventually snake eyes not being able to block and evade which would take a toll on him.

DTM
Snake Eyes HTH is Leagues above Johns, John will definately start to lose his fighting skill before SE does.

RJ 2.0
Lol.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by DTM
Snake Eyes HTH is Leagues above Johns, John will definately start to lose his fighting skill before SE does.

A slug fest is different then h2h, thats why I posted two fights.

A slug fest both opponents sit there taking turns without blocking or evading and punch each other till one TKO or dies.

DTM
And thats fine, thats where Snake Eyes body armor/uniform will protect him, allowing him to take more hits from John (who doesnt wear such equipment), than John can take in return.

Time Immemorial
What body armor did he have in his face besides a mask? I think Johns durability and damage soak make it equal to that body armor.

DTM
Then you and I disagree. smile

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by DTM
Then you and I disagree. smile

big grin

Robtard
McClane-Factor > ninjutsu

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Robtard

Thats what I was thinking.

quanchi112
McClane-Factor > ninjutsu Based on ?

Robtard
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on ?

Film facts. If you watched the DH films, you would know.

quanchi112
Film facts. If you watched the DH films, you would know. That isn't an answer. You can't debate. Its obvious.

Robtard
That isn't an answer. You can't debate. Its obvious.

"irony"

quanchi112
"irony" Unlike you I can debate and put up. You always just shut up.

Robtard
You couldn't debate yourself out of a paper-bag, Quan. Everyone knows this.

quanchi112
You couldn't debate yourself out of a paper-bag, Quan. Everyone knows this. Says the guy whose debating points are the films. Awful. Unlike you I walk the walk.

Lestov16
See Rob, there's times I think you would be a good mod, because you seem so objective. But then you do shit like this.... sad

Robtard
Says the guy whose debating points are the films. Awful. Unlike you I walk the walk.

Yes, my debating points do come from the films. That's the way you're supposed to argue, you silly-little-man.

Robtard
Originally posted by Lestov16
See Rob, there's times I think you would be a good mod, because you seem so objective. But then you do shit like this.... sad

I don't think McClane can beat Snakeyes. So?

Lestov16
My apologies. This post: Originally posted by Robtard

implies you were giving McClane the win here. I must've misunderstood.

Robtard
Originally posted by Lestov16
My apologies. This post:

implies you were giving McClane the win here. I must've misunderstood.

I was having a gag at McClane killing Mai aka "Ninja Chick"

quanchi112
Yes, my debating points do come from the films. That's the way you're supposed to argue, you silly-little-man. Specific points are another matter altogether. Saying the movies isn't debating.

quanchi112
I don't think McClane can beat Snakeyes. So? Glad you now admit snake eyes wins.

smile

Lestov16
I was having a gag at McClane killing Mai aka "Ninja Chick"

Oh damn. I'm mad I didn't catch the reference big grin
IIRC didn't he refer to it as "Kung Fu" though?

Robtard
He does say: "that's enough of this Kung Fu shit" right before he drops the McHammer on her.

But later when he's mocking Gabriel he comments:"But seriously, all that kicking aside, that skinny little ninja chick... she was smoking hot. A new one of those is going to be real hard to come by... right?"

Time Immemorial
He does say: "that's enough of this Kung Fu shit" right before he drops the McHammer on her.

But later when he's mocking Gabriel he comments:"But seriously, all that kicking aside, that skinny little ninja chick... she was smoking hot. A new one of those is going to be real hard to come by... right?"

laughing

RJ 2.0
McClane-Factor > ninjutsu Stop with the McClane factor. There is no McClane factor. If there is such a thing, then everyone has their own factor.

Robtard
Stop with the McClane factor.

There is no McClane factor.

If there is such a thing, then everyone has their own factor.

Nope.

Yes there is.

And the McClane-Factor > All other factors

quanchi112
Stop with the McClane factor. There is no McClane factor. If there is such a thing, then everyone has their own factor. Finally, traces of the old Rogue Jedi.

RJ 2.0
Nope.

Yes there is.

And the McClane-Factor > All other factors There is no McClane factor. As I said, if there is a McClane factor, everyone has a factor, even Quan.

Time Immemorial
There is no McClane factor. As I said, if there is a McClane factor, everyone has a factor, even Quan.

laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.