Khan versus Riddick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RJ 2.0
Khan vs the Riddick.

Riddick gets his knives he had from Chronicles of Riddick, Khan the same. Both also have a machete.

Fight takes place in an abandoned hangar. Some areas are well lit, some dimly lit, some pitch black.

Who wins?

Tattoos N Scars
Riddick

Lestov16
Rather even fight. Will have to ponder.

RJ 2.0
Riddick indeed. Chalk up yet another loss for Quan's dream man.

dadudemon
Probably Riddick. Riddick appears to be slightly stronger but can fight much faster opponents than Khan.

RJ 2.0
And he can do this:

9LEzREpHuN4

Best movie kill ever.

quanchi112
Khan wins.

KingD19
Riddick pretty much has all the advantages.

Best knife fighter around.

Hunter.

Can see perfectly in the dark, and has his goggles for the light.

Similar physical attributes with edges in speed/mobility/agility/stealth.

He stalks Khan and then guts him.

Silent Master
Riddick wins.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by KingD19
Riddick pretty much has all the advantages.

Best knife fighter around.

Hunter.

Can see perfectly in the dark, and has his goggles for the light.

Similar physical attributes with edges in speed/mobility/agility/stealth.

He stalks Khan and then guts him.

this is all that needs to be said

quanchi112
Khan is better at everything. Khan wins.

KingD19
He's better at everything?

He's better at knife fighting even though we've never seen him use one?

He's better at seeing in the dark, even though Riddick has eyes that literally let him see in total darkness with ease?

He's a better hunter despite Riddick actually being shown hunting?

Etc, etc, etc?

Silent Master
LOL at quan claiming that Khan has better night vision than Riddick.

quanchi112
He's better at everything?

He's better at knife fighting even though we've never seen him use one?

He's better at seeing in the dark, even though Riddick has eyes that literally let him see in total darkness with ease?

He's a better hunter despite Riddick actually being shown hunting?

Etc, etc, etc? We have seen him use a knife, noob. Your ignorance is appalling.

Khan is superior to human beings in all ways. So despite Khan being a ruthless, intelligent, superhuman in combat you say he can't hunt someone just because.

You clearly didn't watch into darkness because he wielded a knife, sport.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Silent Master
LOL at quan claiming that Khan has better night vision than Riddick. Lol at your claims of what it takes to destroy a skull.

wink

RJ 2.0
Originally posted by quanchi112
Khan is better at everything. Khan wins. Oh DO shut up. Khan could not have possibly done this:

4uurxfL0ZmM

FF to 4:00 and witness acts that Khan cannot, on his best day, come even close to matching.

Your boy loses, yet again. Cry more.

quanchi112
Originally posted by RJ 2.0
Oh DO shut up. Khan could not have possibly done this:

4uurxfL0ZmM

FF to 4:00 and witness acts that Khan cannot, on his best day, come even close to matching.

Your boy loses, yet again. Cry more. I cannot view this video on my iPad so tell me what scene you are referring to. I want to have another laugh at your expense.

Khan mauls Riddick.

Riddick, "I lost a step."

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9hjdXKOxqkQ

Know despair.

Werewolf582
Riddick

quanchi112
Originally posted by Werewolf582
Riddick Based on ?

Werewolf582
Better feats

quanchi112
Better feats Such as ?

Werewolf582
The ones from his movies

quanchi112
The ones from his movies Such as ?

Werewolf582
I already told you.

quanchi112
I already told you. I already posted a link in which Riddick admits he lost his edge.

Khan ftw.

Silent Master
I already told you.

You're talking to someone that actually claimed Khan has better night vision than Riddick, that should tell you everything you need to know.

Werewolf582
Khan was put down by a taser.

quanchi112
You're talking to someone that actually claimed Khan has better night vision than Riddick, that should tell you everything you need to know. He is better than mankind at everything. Watch the film. Riddick is a Furyan who lost his edge by his own account.

quanchi112
Khan was put down by a taser. Riddick was put down by a blast as well. Khan then crushed his fors. Khan took 8 phaser shots later in the film as well. Riddick needed to be released by some fellow, suicidal Furyan.

Werewolf582
Blast > taser

Silly goose.

quanchi112
Blast > taser

Silly goose. It was not a taser. Do you know what a taser is ?

Quit lying.

Riddick became civilized and lost his edge. Should I start posting links to Riddick behind humiliated ?

Werewolf582
It was not a taser. Do you know what a taser is ?

Quit lying.

Riddick became civilized and lost his edge. Should I start posting links to Riddick behind humiliated ?

It was either a taser or a gun on stun mode. I have the movie, I can check whenever. Either way blast > stun.

Silly ******, dicks are for chicks.

carver9
Riddick stomps.

quanchi112
It was either a taser or a gun on stun mode. I have the movie, I can check whenever. Either way blast > stun.

Silly ******, dicks are for chicks. They have phaser guns. A taser gun is vastly different from the Star Trek weapons.

Your ignorance is appalling.

quanchi112
Originally posted by carver9
Riddick stomps. False.

According to Riddick, he lost his edge.

Werewolf582
Blast > stun

Silly ******, dicks are for chicks.

quanchi112
Blast > stun

Silly ******, dicks are for chicks. You said a taser gun. Quit denying you didn't say so.

Riddick lost his edge. Even according to him he turned into a pansy.

Werewolf582
Pansy riddick > khan

quanchi112
Pansy riddick > khan False. Far less have beaten him. Khan crushes him. Riddick lost his edge.

carver9
False.

According to Riddick, he lost his edge.

Kahn got beat down by a girl and Spock. That would never happen to Riddick. He takes on squads of armed men and stomps them.

Werewolf582
False. Far less have beaten him. Khan crushes him. Riddick lost his edge. Blast > stun

quanchi112
Kahn got beat down by a girl and Spock. That would never happen to Riddick. He takes on squads of armed men and stomps them. Khan just survived a crash landing, sprinted, took two nerve pinches, etc.

Riddick has been put down by one guy alone after he missed. He even admitted he lost his edge.

Khan rapes. Riddick gets his ass beat in every film. Even he admits he sucks. laughing out loud

carver9
Khan just survived a crash landing, sprinted, took two nerve pinches, etc.

Riddick has been put down by one guy alone after he missed. He even admitted he lost his edge.

Khan rapes. Riddick gets his ass beat in every film. Even he admits he sucks. laughing out loud

Show the crash landing so that I can see if it damaged him because he looked ok when he fought Spock...especially with that amazing healing factor you tend to keep throwing out there.

He took the nerve pinch during the fight. Don't count. Riddick stomps teams of trained men and powerful aliens whereas Kahn gets taken out by a girl with a pistol and Spock lol.

What guy single handily took Riddick out?

quanchi112
Show the crash landing so that I can see if it damaged him because he looked ok when he fought Spock...especially with that amazing healing factor you tend to keep throwing out there.

He took the nerve pinch during the fight. Don't count. Riddick stomps teams of trained men and powerful aliens whereas Kahn gets taken out by a girl with a pistol and Spock lol.

What guy single handily took Riddick out? It wasn't just the crash landing but he was bleeding. I already named all the other factors many times.

He took two and was beating Spock.

Vaako beat Riddick himself.

Riddick was armed when he lost to Vaako.

Riddick also lost when armed at the beginning of Riddick. Khan beat Spock and Uhura when he was armed.

Have you not seen the films ?

Silent Master

What guy single handily took Riddick out?

Normal humans(including kids) have survived a starship crash, so it's hardly some epic durability feat.

carver9
It wasn't just the crash landing but he was bleeding. I already named all the other factors many times.

He took two and was beating Spock.

Vaako beat Riddick himself.

Riddick was armed when he lost to Vaako.

Riddick also lost when armed at the beginning of Riddick. Khan beat Spock and Uhura when he was armed.

Have you not seen the films ?

So he doesn't have a healing factor? He took two while in a fight so that really doesn't count and him and Spock seemed pretty even.

Are you talking about the time when he hit Riddick during the time he was fighting a group of armed men? Great analogy Quan and the armed team Riddick was taking on>>>>>>> Spock and a girl with a small blaster.

What was Kahn armed with when he took them down?

When did Riddick lose? Kahn isn't as great as you think Quan and have YOU seen the movies.

KuRuPT Thanosi
What does Riddick losing his edge have to do with anything... This isn't handicapped Riddick... This is him fighting at his best i.e. NOT having lost his edge. Why do basic things keep needing to be spelled out for you?

seymourwal
ill take the dude that fell off a mountain side, survived the impact and survived the rubble fallin on him, and all he had to show for it was a bum leg. beat mud demons down with his bare hands while he was gravely wounded. Riddick is just as strong, seeing as how he was casually flinging a grown woman around with one arm. the mere position he started in when he did that is a crazy feat of strength.. he is a strong as khan. def as fast and brutal. calculating. maybe even smarter. maybe. may or may not have more experience. that's a toss up. but def survived far worse. we know Riddick can reach impossible odds and still has the will power to pull through. dunno if khan has that type of heart. and that matters in a fight.

quanchi112
Normal humans(including kids) have survived a starship crash, so it's hardly some epic durability feat. That isn't the only things he did. Can kids jump 98 feet and be fine ?

quanchi112
So he doesn't have a healing factor? He took two while in a fight so that really doesn't count and him and Spock seemed pretty even.

Are you talking about the time when he hit Riddick during the time he was fighting a group of armed men? Great analogy Quan and the armed team Riddick was taking on>>>>>>> Spock and a girl with a small blaster.

What was Kahn armed with when he took them down?

When did Riddick lose? Kahn isn't as great as you think Quan and have YOU seen the movies. He does have one but he can be damaged, kiddo.

Khan won. He was crushing his head on his own. Khan>>>Spock.

False. Khan took down an entire squadron of Klingons and ships according to a Kirk by himself.

Guns, knives, hand to Hand.

Various points in the films. Why do you think he's always being held prisoner ?

He loses, sport.

laughing out loud

Silent Master
I'm only disagreeing that surviving a starship crash is an impressive feet, which it isn't since as I've said normal humans including women and kids have done the same.

quanchi112
I'm only disagreeing that surviving a starship crash is an impressive feet, which it isn't since as I've said normal humans including women and kids have done the same. Ok, let's take this a step further.

Are all ship crashes equal in terms of survivability ?

Silent Master
Can you prove that Khan's crash would have killed a normal person?

quanchi112
Can you prove that Khan's crash would have killed a normal person? I can quote the films characters where they make the comparison and make it clear Khan can survive whereas normal people cannot.

smile

Silent Master
So you have no actual proof, just opinions from other charcters...did these characters have knowledge of other crashes or studies to base their opinions on?

quanchi112
So you have no actual proof, just opinions from other charcters...did these characters have knowledge of other crashes or studies to base their opinions on? So you want to ignore the crew's opinion and the film. You have no evidence to suggest it is an easy crash to survive. To survive he had to jump 98 feet after to get to safety.

smile

Continue to pretend all crashes are the same and ignore the film.

smile

Silent Master
IOW, you have zero proof that the crash would have killed a normal person.

quanchi112
IOW, you have zero proof that the crash would have killed a normal person. I have character statements. Ironic since you have zero proof a normal person can survive that crash.

smile

Silent Master
What facts were their statements based on?

Time Immemorial
So statements listed on screen are not valid screen feats now?

Silent Master
Character opinions that aren't supported by facts have never been considered valid.

quanchi112
What facts were their statements based on? You have zero evidence. Acting like Spock and the crew are ignoramuses is ignorant.

You need proof to back your claim normal people can survive this crash.

Time Immemorial
Character opinions that aren't supported by facts have never been considered valid.

Wrong

quanchi112
Character opinions that aren't supported by facts have never been considered valid. You made the claim so where is your proof ?

Silent Master
You're the one using it as a durability feat, that means the burden is on you.

quanchi112
You're the one using it as a durability feat, that means the burden is on you. No, I just cited the entire set of variables he had to deal with. You then made the claim normal people can survive this crash. Prove it.

smile

Time Immemorial
laughing out loud

Silent Master
See, quan is lying again...here is him listing it as a feat.

Khan just survived a crash landing, sprinted, took two nerve pinches, etc.

carver9
He does have one but he can be damaged, kiddo.

Khan won. He was crushing his head on his own. Khan>>>Spock.

False. Khan took down an entire squadron of Klingons and ships according to a Kirk by himself.

Guns, knives, hand to Hand.

Various points in the films. Why do you think he's always being held prisoner ?

He loses, sport.

laughing out loud

If he was damaged and he has this amazing healing factor you keep talking about, I'm thinking that would come into play, correct?

Khan lost to a girl and Spock whereas Riddick take on groups of trained, armed soldiers and best them with just two blades.

Lol...Khan took down the squadrons and Klingons with a blasting weapon that he does not have here. Riddick takes out group of men and super human aliens with just two blades and sometimes with just his hands.

Lol...of course he would use guns and knives against two people that Riddick would take out with ease. Are you proud of that Quan. Khan needs an upgrade.

Show me him losing to someone inferior to Khan.

Riddick stomps.

quanchi112
See, quan is lying again...here is him listing it as a feat. Originally posted by quanchi112
No, I just cited the entire set of variables he had to deal with. You then made the claim normal people can survive this crash. Prove it.

smile Yes, I listed it as a feat he had to go through. You said any normal person could survive it. Based on ?

Time Immemorial
See, quan is lying again...here is him listing it as a feat.

In many movies surviving a crash has been proof of durability such as:

Die Hard
Unbreakable
Man of Steel
Avengers
Hulk movies
Etc.

Quit ignoring screen feats.

Silent Master
Yes, I listed it as a feat he had to go through. You said any normal person could survive it. Based on ?

IOW, I was right...you listed it as a durability feat.

quanchi112
IOW, I was right...you listed it as a durability feat. No, I listed it as a fact since he went through this prior to the fight. You said anyone can survive it. Back your claim.

Zack Fair
Riddick owns.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Riddick owns.

Of course he does...only the Khan trolls think otherwise.

quanchi112
If he was damaged and he has this amazing healing factor you keep talking about, I'm thinking that would come into play, correct?

Khan lost to a girl and Spock whereas Riddick take on groups of trained, armed soldiers and best them with just two blades.

Lol...Khan took down the squadrons and Klingons with a blasting weapon that he does not have here. Riddick takes out group of men and super human aliens with just two blades and sometimes with just his hands.

Lol...of course he would use guns and knives against two people that Riddick would take out with ease. Are you proud of that Quan. Khan needs an upgrade.

Show me him losing to someone inferior to Khan.

Riddick stomps. There are limitations to any healing factor.

Khan was Cheapshotted while in the midst of a fight between Soock. Uhura didn't defeat. Watch the film, kid.

Riddick also lost despite having a gun and knives unlike Khan. Riddick also had help.

Khan took on men aboard the Vengeance with his hands and crushed them. Riddick loses.

Riddick lost his edge. Thats pathetic.

Riddick lost to Vaako. He is far less than Khan. Riddick also admits he became civilized.

He lost his edge. If you don't believe me believe Riddick.

Mindset
I agree with whoever Quan picks.

quanchi112
Of course he does...only the Khan trolls think otherwise. Based on ? You are making baseless claims so ironic.

laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Riddick owns. Based on ?

Time Immemorial
IOW, I was right...you listed it as a durability feat.

Quit dodging and lying about common knowledge.

Esau Cairn

Khan was Cheapshotted while in the midst of a fight between Soock. Uhura didn't defeat. Watch the film, kid.

Riddick lost his edge. Thats pathetic.

But Khan using a high tech laser canon against humans & Klingons ISN'T considered a cheap shot?

And yeah Riddick lost his edge...he became complacent becoming leader of the Necs...y'know doing nothing but sitting on the throne, banging multiple women every night...yeah that really sounds pathetic. roll eyes (sarcastic)

KingD19
Losing his edge really doesn't come into account here though, because he clearly has it back in Riddick.

RJ 2.0
Riddick kinda broke a raptor's neck with his bare hands yo.

Esau Cairn
Losing his edge really doesn't come into account here though, because he clearly has it back in Riddick.

I agree.
Having downtime, having no one to constantly fight is not considered a weakness at all.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
But Khan using a high tech laser canon against humans & Klingons ISN'T considered a cheap shot?

And yeah Riddick lost his edge...he became complacent becoming leader of the Necs...y'know doing nothing but sitting on the throne, banging multiple women every night...yeah that really sounds pathetic. roll eyes (sarcastic) Why would it be ? They had weapons of their own, greater numbers, and warships.

So I guess using his own weapons is cheap ?! You're awful.

In terms of a fight even according to him he became pathetic.

quanchi112
I agree.
Having downtime, having no one to constantly fight is not considered a weakness at all. It is a weakness since his skills diminished in the downtime.

smile

quanchi112
Riddick kinda broke a raptor's neck with his bare hands yo. Crushing a skull is >>>>breaking a neck.

quanchi112
Losing his edge really doesn't come into account here though, because he clearly has it back in Riddick. You can't ignore showings just because of fanboyism.

laughing out loud

Esau Cairn
You can't ignore showings just because of fanboyism.

laughing out loud

Yup...now repeat what you wrote 30 times until it sinks in.

quanchi112
Yup...now repeat what you wrote 30 times until it sinks in. What showings are you implying that I have ignored ?

Time Immemorial
Riddick takes advantage of the dark and takes Khan down.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Who gives a shit if he lost his edge in the movies... that has NOTHING to do with this fight... this is Riddick AT HIS BEST

seymourwal
of course it has nothing to do with this fight. Riddick at the end of said movie was better than ever. khan is just using that one moment in time, and mentally deciding that Riddick is fighting in that "weakened" state.

TheVaultDweller
Riddick takes this. This is the type of fight he generally excels at.

Also, anyone claiming Khan is better at -everything- than Riddick shouldn't have any problems showing on screen feats/examples to prove this.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Who gives a shit if he lost his edge in the movies... that has NOTHING to do with this fight... this is Riddick AT HIS BEST Riddick also lost at his best to Vaako with aid. His life was also saved at his best by a Necrofuryan.

wink

Werewolf582
Khan was taken down by a stun.

KingD19
Riddick didn't lose to Vaako. After taking down 20 of Vaako's elite Necromongers in "a heartbeat"(Vaako's words), he got blasted by a gravity gun.

And crushing a skull isn't as impressive as snapping a Bio-Raptor's neck, when you take into account how powerful Bio-Raptor's are.

quanchi112
Riddick didn't lose to Vaako. After taking down 20 of Vaako's elite Necromongers in "a heartbeat"(Vaako's words), he got blasted by a gravity gun.

And crushing a skull isn't as impressive as snapping a Bio-Raptor's neck, when you take into account how powerful Bio-Raptor's are. Riddick also had aid against them along with his female friend who is also highly skilled. Crushing a skull is much harder than breaking a neck. The raptors also proved to be superior to Riddick.

Khan crushes Riddick's skull.

quanchi112
Khan was taken down by a stun. When ?

Werewolf582
When ? God you're retarded.

quanchi112
God you're retarded. If you can't answer simple questions how can I respect you as a debater.

Provide the scene and I'll explain the context of it. I'm smarter than you and two steps ahead.

smile

Silent Master

And crushing a skull isn't as impressive as snapping a Bio-Raptor's neck, when you take into account how powerful Bio-Raptor's are.

You should really know by now that lying, lowballing and ignoring context is a big part of how quan rolls.

quanchi112
You should really know by now that lying, lowballing and ignoring context is a big part of how quan rolls. It was Riddick and his group vs. Vaako and his group. Vaako won. Riddick lost. He was saved by a Necro-Furyan.

smile

KingD19
Riddick also had aid against them along with his female friend who is also highly skilled. Crushing a skull is much harder than breaking a neck. The raptors also proved to be superior to Riddick.

Khan crushes Riddick's skull.

The 20 Vaako was talking about, Riddick murdered just fine on his own.

And a Bio-Raptor is more powerful than a human. Riddick overpowered it, then snapped it's neck.

quanchi112
The 20 Vaako was talking about, Riddick murdered just fine on his own.

And a Bio-Raptor is more powerful than a human. Riddick overpowered it, then snapped it's neck. Vaako crushed Riddick in combat. Poor Riddick.

I didn't say a human is more powerful than a raptor. I said crushing a man's skull is more impressive than breaking this beasts neck. I can slow things down for you since you obviously can't keep up.

KingD19
Vaako didn't "crush" him. He shot him with a gravity gun while Riddick was murdering all his friends.

quanchi112
Vaako didn't "crush" him. He shot him with a gravity gun while Riddick was murdering all his friends. False. A friend of Riddick intervened and Vaako broke his back. Riddick needed aid and still lost before Vaako.

Even at Riddick's best he is Vaako's *****.

smile

seymourwal
God you're retarded.

quanchi112
Originally posted by seymourwal
Ridiculous.

Esau Cairn
When ?

Oh Jesus, Quan.

How convenient to forget that Khan gets stunned & captured in order for McCoy to get a sample of his regenerative blood to save Kirk.

quanchi112
Oh Jesus, Quan.

How convenient to forget that Khan gets stunned & captured in order for McCoy to get a sample of his regenerative blood to save Kirk. He was Cheapshotted in the face. They couldn't keep him down and he quickly took over. Acting like a cheapshot and an attack you're ready for have the same impact is so Australian of you.

Esau Cairn
Quan-Master Of The CheapShot.

Werewolf582
I just want to point out that Riddick would destroy Vaako one on one. Riddick was the only actual warrior besides Jack on his 4 or 5 man team. Vaako had all trained men with superior weapons and all were getting their shit pushed in by Riddick.

quanchi112
Quan-Master Of The CheapShot. ?

quanchi112
I just want to point out that Riddick would destroy Vaako one on one. Riddick was the only actual warrior besides Jack on his 4 or 5 man team. Vaako had all trained men with superior weapons and all were getting their shit pushed in by Riddick. False as his team still was around when Riddick went down in smaller capacity. You need to prove Riddick can beat him because Vaako already crushed Riddick.

Werewolf582
False as his team still was around when Riddick went down in smaller capacity. You need to prove Riddick can beat him because Vaako already crushed Riddick. facepalms. Vaako has zero feats that put him anywhere close to Riddick. Vaako lost tons of men while Riddick lost only 2 or 3. Riddick killed 20 men by himself without breaking a sweat before Vaako took an opening and shot him.

quanchi112
facepalms. Vaako has zero feats that put him anywhere close to Riddick. Vaako lost tons of men while Riddick lost only 2 or 3. Riddick killed 20 men by himself without breaking a sweat before Vaako took an opening and shot him. Vaako beat Riddick. He doesn't need any feats since he beat Riddicks ass.

Vaako owns Riddick.

laughing out loud

Werewolf582
Not one on one.

quanchi112
Not one on one. It was group on group. Vaako won.

Werewolf582
Seeing how vaako lost more men I don't see the point you are trying to prove.

quanchi112
Seeing how vaako lost more men I don't see the point you are trying to prove. Vaako won. Riddick lost. One of Riddicks men intervened and Vaako broke his back.

Vaako owns Riddick.

Werewolf582
Vaako broke the back of a normal human. Congratulations. Riddick killed 20 of his men without breaking a sweat.

quanchi112
Vaako broke the back of a normal human. Congratulations. Riddick killed 20 of his men without breaking a sweat. Vaako just beat Riddick. He then crushed the man trying to aid beaten Riddick. Vaako always wins over Riddick.

Werewolf582
Vaako just beat Riddick. He then crushed the man trying to aid beaten Riddick. Vaako always wins over Riddick. Riddick killed Lord Marshall. Vaako didn't. One on one Riddick destroys Vaako.

quanchi112
Riddick killed Lord Marshall. Vaako didn't. One on one Riddick destroys Vaako. Riddick needed aid to do so. When Vaako intervened riddick got lucky. Vaako wanted Riddick gone in the last film. Vaako got his way.

Hahaha. Riddick is a loser when it comes to Vaako.

Werewolf582
Riddick needed aid to do so. When Vaako intervened riddick got lucky. Vaako wanted Riddick gone in the last film. Vaako got his way.

Hahaha. Riddick is a loser when it comes to Vaako.

Riddick killed Lord Marshall. Vaako didn't. One on one Riddick destroys Vaako.

Vaako needed 60 men and himself to beat Riddick, Jack and 3 untrained people.

quanchi112

Vaako needed 60 men and himself to beat Riddick, Jack and 3 untrained people. False. We see Vaako beat him. Riddick only beat him after Vaako got involved. Lord marshal fled from Vaako to go after the weaker Riddick.

Vaako won. Riddick lost. Cry.

Werewolf582
False. We see Vaako beat him. Riddick only beat him after Vaako got involved. Lord marshal fled from Vaako to go after the weaker Riddick.

Vaako won. Riddick lost. Cry.

quanchi112

Vaako needed 60 men and himself to beat Riddick, Jack and 3 untrained people. Lord marshal ran away from Vaako. That's why, dummy.

Vaako won and Riddick lost.

Riddick loses his edge while Vaako gets his way.

Vaako owns the star of the series.

Werewolf582
Lord marshal ran away from Vaako. That's why, dummy.

Vaako won and Riddick lost.

Riddick loses his edge while Vaako gets his way.

Vaako owns the star of the series.

quanchi112

Vaako needed 60 men and himself to beat Riddick, Jack and 3 untrained people. I explained why. You ignored it.

Vaako won. Riddick is a failure.

Vaako always gets the better of him.

Werewolf582
I explained why. You ignored it.

Vaako won. Riddick is a failure.

Vaako always gets the better of him. Riddick killed Lord Marshall. Vaako didn't. One on one Riddick destroys Vaako.

RJ 2.0

Vaako needed 60 men and himself to beat Riddick, Jack and 3 untrained people. This.

quanchi112

Vaako needed 60 men and himself to beat Riddick, Jack and 3 untrained people. Due to marshal moving away. It is spelled with one l. You're so ignorant.

Vaako won. Riddick lost. Poor thing needed saved.

Werewolf582
Due to marshal moving away. It is spelled with one l. You're so ignorant.

Vaako won. Riddick lost. Poor thing needed saved. Riddick killed Lord Marshall. Vaako didn't. One on one Riddick destroys Vaako.

quanchi112

Vaako needed 60 men and himself to beat Riddick, Jack and 3 untrained people. I explained why he couldn't kill him it is because he used his speed to avoid him.

That is speculation.

Provide evidence he had 60 men. Based on what are you aware they had no training.

Werewolf582

quanchi112

Vaako needed 60 men and himself to beat Riddick, Jack and 3 untrained people. Why do you believe he destroys Vaako ?

What evidence do you have that it was 60 men ?

Werewolf582

quanchi112

Vaako needed 60 men and himself to beat Riddick, Jack and 3 untrained people. Why won't you answer my questions ? I'm being very civil here and you keep repeating yourself.

Werewolf582
Why won't you answer my questions ? I'm being very civil here and you keep repeating yourself. Riddick killed Lord Marshall. Vaako didn't. One on one Riddick destroys Vaako.

Vaako needed 60 men and himself to beat Riddick, Jack and 3 untrained people

quanchi112

Vaako needed 60 men and himself to beat Riddick, Jack and 3 untrained people It isn't really relevant to the topic here since Vaako isn't in the thread.

Khan wins based off his feats and genetic superiority IMO.

Werewolf582

Riddick wins based on feats. If you watched the movies you would know.

quanchi112

Riddick wins based on feats. If you watched the movies you would know. I explained why.

You haven't proven there were 60 men.

What feats ?

I did watch the movies hence my question.

Werewolf582

Riddick wins based on feats. If you watched the movies you would know.

jaden101
This match up would be better not as merely a 1 on 1 fight but as Khan's tactical knowledge and intelligence again Riddick's survival instinct and cunning. As a solitary merc could Khan catch Riddick? Probably cos Johns did it apparently himself although we don't really get any context of the circumstances prior to Pitch Black. As for the actual fight. Strength with Khan likely has the slight edge. He does kick a guy quite a height off the ground when him and Kirk stormed the Vengeance. Skill goes to Riddick though.

I'd probably edge it to Riddick 6/10 in a straight up fight but the other way if it involved out maneuvering and out thinking the other.

I'd like to see Khan again in a future movie. Perhaps without the overly exaggerated mouth movements when he talks though. That shit was ridiculous.

RJ 2.0
Riddick, in the machete scene, kicked dude so hard the guy was hurled backwards, off the ground, 20ish feet. He hit the wall so hard he was TKO'd.

Riddick rapes in a straight up fight here. His skills with knives are unparalleled. Khan has absolutely zero knife fighting feats. To argue that Khan wins is idiocy and fanboyism.

And on a side note, Riddick did not stab Fry.

Epicurus
Riddick wins.

jaden101

And on a side note, Riddick did not stab Fry.

With his metal knife AND his meat knife.

quanchi112

Riddick wins based on feats. If you watched the movies you would know. You can't continue to ignore the context. I disagree and Vaako has already crushed him with one shot.

You haven't supported these theories.

He doesn't have the feats to support him beating the physically superior Khan. That is the point.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>