Lord Scourge vs. Darth Bane DOE (sabers only)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Ugly red guy vs. Dark lord bald man

SABERS ONLY

Battle takes place in Exar Kun's temple

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Bane reams his a$$.

Nephthys
Bane

Emperordmb
I'm going with Bane.

Emperordmb
I wonder how long it's gonna take for them to ban you this time.

carthage
Bane

Sinious
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Bane reams his a$$.

I don't think so. Bane would win this but Scourge would be a good test for his power.

Scourge was Emperor's Wrath for 300 years and killed a lot of jedi/sith. He was Emperor's enforcer in almost every personal agenda Emperor had and he killed more than 1000 jedi/sith iirc

carthage
Bane should take this. Better strength feats, strong defense. Scourge should be a challenge though imo

Nephthys
Originally posted by Sinious
I don't think so. Bane would win this but Scourge would be a good test for his power.

Scourge was Emperor's Wrath for 300 years and killed a lot of jedi/sith. He was Emperor's enforcer in almost every personal agenda Emperor had and he killed more than 1000 jedi/sith iirc

Truth.

SIDIOUS 66
Scourge.

He has hundreds of years worth of experience and has killed lots of people within that time, and he has three different amps.

He stomps. Nothing Bane has done comes close.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I'm going with Bane.

But emperor...Scourge has probably had a sparring match with a powerful sith lord so there for Scourge>Bane, how can you be so illogical?

S_W_LeGenD
I'd vouch for Lord Scourge, tough battle though.

Raptor22
Bane with mild difficulty.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.