Jaws vs Michael Myers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tattoos N Scars
James Bond manages to escape from Jaws in Haddonfield, IL. Jaws is pissed as he snaps up a 3 foot piece of rebar. He sees an abandoned house and seeks shelter there for the night. Michael Myers happens to be inside and soon they will come to a staredown. This is Myers up until Halloween 5.

Jaws has his 3 foot piece of rebar and Michael has his butcher knife.

Round 1...with the weapons
Round 2...no weapons, h2h only
Round 3...NuMichael(Rob Zombie version)...same scenarios as above.

Kotor3
Jaws.

He survived falling from an airplane and fought a shark. No way Mike is winning.

Jaws eats Mike's knife as an appetizer.

Tattoos N Scars
Not sure about the Shark, but Mike would survive falling from a plane. I don't know how long it would take him to sit up Undertaker style, but he would get up from it. Mike has solid strength feats too, not sure if it can match Jaws though.

Kotor3
Jason I would agree about the plane but not Mike. I don't think he would.

Stoic
Lol I remember Jaws, ha ha he was a beast, but I'm not sure that he would be able to overcome Micheal's insane ability to rise from nearly any injury. I was never a big Halloween fan, so was Mike supernatural, or just loony tunes?

BruceSkywalker
good match but Myers had insane durability ... I'm not so sure Jaws can keep him down long enough to get some sort of victory

michaelx
Classic Myers would stomp him, but Zombie Myers gets destroyed.

Kotor3
Jason would be more of a match for Jaws. There is really nothing Mike can do to Jaws. Jaws would bite his head off.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.