Meetra Surik vs Exar Kun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
FORCE, SABERS, ALL OUT

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Exar Kun

FreshestSlice
Which one? KotOR II or TOR: Revan?

carthage
which ever one you guys think is the most powerful

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Even her seemingly most powerful incarnation won't beat Kun.

Nephthys
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Even her seemingly most powerful incarnation won't beat Kun.

Fated Xtasy
KoTOR Meetra might be able to mimic his fighting style and has force enlightenment both could give her an edge imo though I not saying either wins i'll need to think about this one.

For once you actually made a decent thread carthage
thumb up

Revan Novel Meetra is an obvious win for Kun imo

FreshestSlice
Exile at least has a chance, is my point.

carthage
Glad to see you all think that she can at least put up a fight. I was going to make this thread a while ago, but wasn't quite sure what the reaction would be.

Nalaniel
Kun.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by carthage
Glad to see you all think that she can at least put up a fight. I was going to make this thread a while ago, but wasn't quite sure what the reaction would be.
You do know that...Revan is > Meetra. roll eyes (sarcastic)
I assume this is the end of your Revan hating then? eek!

carthage
Nah dude. I just made this topic because I wanted to for a while now.

I've got no ulterior motive in doing so

DarthAnt66
The fact you are "glad' suggests otherwise. erm

carthage
Dude, i literally had/have no idea how people would think she'd perform against Kun.

DarthAnt66
Because you know nothing of the KotOR era? Makes sense.

Emperordmb
I'm honestly a little surprised he managed to spell her name right.

carthage
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I'm honestly a little surprised he managed to spell her name right.

Are you still mad about Kas'yeema?

carthage
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Because you know nothing of the KotOR era? Makes sense.

To be fair she could probably kick Revan's ass too.

DarthAnt66
laughing out loud Revan is far superior in TOR:Revan then Surik.
This confirms you never even read the book. laughing out loud

carthage
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
I'm emotionally invested in Revan to the point of insanity.:

Nephthys
thumb up

DarthAnt66
@carthage At least I read the book. wink

carthage
If Revan were a more interesting character and not endlessly vague quotes, N cannon feats, and a poor excuse for a Star wars character-then perhaps I'd entertain the idea of reading a book about him.

Fated Xtasy
Alright im probably gonna get a lot of shit for this but screw it!

Sabers. Kun is a master of lightsaber combat and specialized in the Niman form mastering it to its fullest extent, he defeated many opponents from his own master as a padawan to various others, with the only other person being able to match his prowess is Ulic Qel Droma. Meetra is a former jedi general who specialized in both field combat and tactics, she was a practitioner of Soresu, Makashi, Shii-Cho and Juyo(because of Atris) Meetra while not regarded as a master of combat has defeated many powerful and notable opponents such as the jedi Master Atris, Darth Nihilius, Darth Sion who served under Kuns order and Kreia who was a quote "Master Of Lightsaber Combat. and While Kun obviously take this section, we should note
that Meetra can quite literally mimic virtually anyone's form and apply it with expert to master level precision as shown with the various quotes the masters and Kreia throw at the Exile.

Verdict on Saber. I can safely say that Kun has this area in the palm of his hand but Meetra isn't that far behind as she might surprise him by using his own form against him.

Force Powers. After her connection with the force was reestablished, Meetra became increasingly powerful, using powerful techniques like Force Whirlwind, Force Resistance, Force Valor, Force Speed, force heal, mind Trick and because of her tutelage under Kreia, She learned ancient and powerful abilities like Breath Control and Beast Control and even unlocked the extremely rare battle meditation and Force Enlightenment abilities, which pushed force powers like Force Speed, Force Resistance and Force Valor to their fullest extent/highest level of mastery. Kun has shown himself to be capable of using powerful force pushes(and force blasts with his gauntlets) and has shown to a very skilled alchemist, he has also shown himself to be able to lift an entire person with barely any strain.

Verdict On Force Powers. Though Kun is obviously powerful, Meetra has a greater pool of force powers adding to her overall versatility in force combat, her tutelage under Kreia earned her much knowledge of force powers among many things and because of that she was a much more well versed force user as Koon was much more of a duelist than a Force user like say The Barsen'thor Or Revan.

Verdict. Because Kun is much more of a Lightsaber duelist, I firmly believe he will initially overwhelm Meetra during the start of their duel, however, the minute this happens Meetra will immediately use begin to mimic Kun and use his own form against him. Honestly Her force enlightenment ability along with her mimicking skill will both play a HUGE part in the battle with Kun with Meetra having to rely quite heavily on both of them in order to beat Kun. My vote goes to Meetra, Her mimicking ability along with her rare ability are the main driving force of this fight, similar to Kun's gauntlets being the driving force behind any of his victories. Honestly a lot of Kun's fans put him near Bane or even Sidious, however many tend to forget that many of Kun's victories are usually attributed to his surprising everyone with his Saberstaff which up until then hadn't even been invented, however during the jedi civil war and the first great purge saberstaffs were quite common, which would in no way affect Meetra, though I obviously will say that none of the saberstaff users of her time were masters of it - at least not to my knowledge. though you cannot deny that most of Kun's victories were a mix of skill and surprise similar to Grevious' first encounter with the Jedi.
Let the shit storm begins....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.