Would you kill?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JBL
Fun thread number 2.
I know a lot of posters like superman and know the character well, but if you had superman's powers, could you protect us on earth without getting mad and killing someone like child killers, Murderers of your friends and family etc???

P.S...... I know that some of you would roast me, but would you break superman's code of honor and kill others or could you restrain yourself?

TedKordJRBOSS
No. It would put me on their level(Something superman would say).

heisetx
Rather have hulks powers

But I'd be snapping peoples shit up left and right, going to the gym, driving around bugattis, audis, bmws etc, getting laid in clubs etc..

LeonBuco666
Yes...all child molesters deserve to die, horribly. Same for rapists.

First, I'd heat vision their dick and balls.
Then, id crush their hands and feet.
Lastly, Id crush all their ribs, shatter their collarbones and rip the calf muscles straight off them.

Then go an find alien life.

yaadaveyaa
trick question... i would take over the world and make everyone bow to me

TedKordJRBOSS
All of you are bad. Even if they do wrong you should still let them live (but torturing them is an option)

Squirtle
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Yes...all child molesters deserve to die, horribly. Same for rapists.

First, I'd heat vision their dick and balls.
Then, id crush their hands and feet.
Lastly, Id crush all their ribs, shatter their collarbones and rip the calf muscles straight off them.

Then go an find alien life.

Like Erradicator Superman more or less... thumb up

Originally posted by TedKordJRBOSS
All of you are bad. Even if they do wrong you should still let them live (but torturing them is an option)

Why leting those kind of people live, would benefit society? You know there's a difference between killing and murdering, right?

MF DELPH
I'd kill.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Butthurt thread number 2 laughing out loud ?

TheLurkingFear
People like The Joker would have to go, but on the regular I wouldn't kill people that would normally be dealt with by the human justice system.

SamZED
Why wouldn't I kill? With powers like that I'd be above the law.
"The law against murder is the number one thing preventing murder" Louis ck.

SamZED
Originally posted by heisetx
Rather have hulks powers

But I'd be snapping peoples shit up left and right, going to the gym, driving around bugattis, audis, bmws etc, getting laid in clubs etc.. Why would you rather have Hulk's powers? Having Supes powers means you'll have everything Hulk has plus a lot of extra sht. One could argue that Hulk has the potential to get stronger but it hardly matters in a real world scenario. Then there's the sun dip option. Plus total control and invulnerability 24/7 (no puny Banner form) and not having to look like Shrek whenever you get mad. All of your favorite clothes down the toilet.

carver9
Originally posted by heisetx
Rather have hulks powers

But I'd be snapping peoples shit up left and right, going to the gym, driving around bugattis, audis, bmws etc, getting laid in clubs etc..

laughing out loud

For some strange reason this guy is hilarious to me.

DarkSaint85
I'd be a baddie.

maxivitopowe
Oh I'd go all Plutonian/Homelander/Noir Black on that shit

Yamcha
I'd start out probably trying not to, it wouldn't be my go to solution at first, but then as soon as someone didn't listen to my kind reasoning and attempts to talk them down? Yeah I'd pop their head like a champagne cork.

What's the saying? "You've got to crack a few eggs to make an omelette"? Well I guess you have to mangle a few bodies to acheive peace xD, probably some of the worst ones like child molesters, or people who messed with my family, I wouldn't outright kill but severely disfigure/torture, an keep like pets to make a statement.

Estacado
Id kill bad guys infront a camera to show others what will happen if they do shit.uhuh

carver9
Killing could change a person dramatically. The next thing you'll start doing is trying to have everyone rule under you. That's what killing would lead to with power like that.

carver9
Originally posted by Estacado
Id kill bad guys infront a camera to show others what will happen if they do shit.uhuh

laughing out loud laughing

Prof. T.C McAbe
Why not just make an Prison island. Superman is also a supergenius and could build something where all the really bad guys could be imprisoned till they die. No need to kill.

JBL
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Butthurt thread number 2 laughing out loud ? Oh my!! I forgot to give the baby his bottle of milk.... awwww little guy its ok, stop crying and drink your milk.. Now what did i do with the rest of that quick action rat poison? evil face

-Pr-
If I was on this Earth, yes, I would kill.

DC Earth? No.

JBL
Originally posted by -Pr-
If I was on this Earth, yes, I would kill.

DC Earth? No. DC earth is worse than this one though. Far more crime.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by JBL
DC earth is worse than this one though. Far more crime.

No this one is worse, it has you uhuh

Newjak
I would fly off planet and try not to look back.

Why because seriously I would be too tempted to impose my will on the planet.

That much power being able to do anything and everything I wanted and no to be able to stop me with an extremely long life span? Too easy to go down a bad road.

Zack Fair
i'd be one corrupt Superman. Power corrupts, and I am easily corrupted. All that power would turn me into the original Superman. The one who ruled over the Earth.

TheLurkingFear
I think I sense some of you guys got a lot of wedgies in grade school. yes

h1a8
Originally posted by JBL
Fun thread number 2.
I know a lot of posters like superman and know the character well, but if you had superman's powers, could you protect us on earth without getting mad and killing someone like child killers, Murderers of your friends and family etc???

P.S...... I know that some of you would roast me, but would you break superman's code of honor and kill others or could you restrain yourself? I would leave the Earth for a long while. I'll hibernate in the Sun for some time, then I'll explore the universe with my extra strength, durability, and energy reserves. Mostly look for other planets with life.

MF DELPH
Considering Superman's powers also include super speed of thought and super intelligence I'd bring about a utopia on this planet. I could singlehandedly construct a large colony on Mars and move the supplies and personnel back and forth myself without need of NASA. I could create a large solar power array to remotely power the Earth, and I could go out and grab asteroids and comets and bring them near Earth to mine them for materials and do it all for free.

In between all that I'd heat vision and ice breath criminals.

MF DELPH
Originally posted by h1a8
I would leave the Earth for a long while. I'll hibernate in the Sun for some time, then I'll explore the universe with my extra strength, durability, and energy reserves. Mostly look for other planets with life.

There's a lot of red stars nearby (Betelgeuse, for example). Unless you have a good knowledge of the galaxy's layout flying out in space unaided isn't the smartest thing to do in a real world scenario.

riv6672
Would i kill? Yes.

LeonBuco666
Fuuuuck that noise.

Torture all the dirty discusting vile murderes, rapists, child molestors etc...let them live.
Cleanse the earth blah blah
Then leave them to their own devices and traverse the universe.

shadowknight
Originally posted by TheLurkingFear
People like The Joker would have to go, but on the regular I wouldn't kill people that would normally be dealt with by the human justice system. This is the correct answer

Stoic
Originally posted by JBL
Fun thread number 2.

P.S...... I know that some of you would roast me, but would you break superman's code of honor and kill others or could you restrain yourself?

I'm not a murderer, but if faced with an impossible situation anything is possible.

Shabazz916
Id have fun. Id hide my powers and influence the world to my liking...

Id wear a mask n make sure large companies will play fair

Zack Fair
I'd be the biggest dick out there.

PC Superdickery got nothing on me.

-Pr-
Originally posted by JBL
DC earth is worse than this one though. Far more crime.

I doubt that.

More "super" crime, sure, but outside of say, Gotham, i'd wager it has a lot less.

Supermex
What's worst?
Current Chicago or current Gotham?

riv6672
Chicago. Gotham has Batman.

snowdragon
Originally posted by JBL
Fun thread number 2.

Nope, I wouldn't kill. With those powers I would gather up all the trash on the planet and left over satellites surrounding earth and "buy" up a large island then recruit all the best scientists/doctors in the world there with their families.

With that much power the world would be filled with relative children to you and with that you would just need to keep that in mind.

riv6672
Kids are annoying, though. They often need a good smacking...

Mindship
HV lobotomies ftw.

tkitna
I would do my best not to kill. It's not my place to judge. They will meet their maker soon enough and whatever I could do to them will pale in comparison.

LeonBuco666
You guys are ****ed up.

I wanna torture all them dirty discusting ****ing creatures right now...and if someone gave me the power to do it i'd ****ing do it.

Gets me ****ing angry when i think of defenceless ****ing children being abused in that way,...do you have any idea how kuch that scars people?
Its ****ing horrid...tell me that doesnt mske you ****ing rage!! Seriously!
I wouldnt kill them...Id torture them and ****ing ruin them...paralyse, blind, tears muscles straight from the ****ing bones of them.

Anyone with the power to do so, and doesnt, can go and **** themselves..

riv6672
Shut the asterisk up, asterisk.

LeonBuco666
You dont you asterisk my ass you little asterisk.

riv6672
Go tittle yourself.

But seriously i dont want to derail the topic more than it is.
I think people who say they wont or dont want to kill would be in for a rude surprise at what they have to deal with given a vast amount of power like is being discussed.
Hell, it might just come down to self defense.

DarkRaiden
Yeah I'd kill

LeonBuco666
Self defence on OUR earth with supes powers? No.
But then again, there are bound to be advanced alien species...but advanced enough to come and attack you? Hm, maybe. If they havent already died yet.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Not killing is a option, a Prison Island would be the best bet, with Supermans intelligence it would be easy and safe. No need to kill. Just lock up.

LordofBrooklyn
I'd make Bada and Digi pay publicly for their offenses against me.

Everything else will just take care of itself.

DarkSaint85
Not killing is a option, a Prison Island would be the best bet, with Supermans intelligence it would be easy and safe. No need to kill. Just lock up.

This is true.

Also, miniaturise them.

In DC, when people are shrunk, time passes differently. What seems like a day in normal time is like years to the microscopic.

Within a week, all your prisoners would be dead of old age. Their gang members wouldn't be able to formulate a plan quick enough to break them out, and they'd have lived a full life.

Geeker
Originally posted by JBL
Fun thread number 2.

I would be a benevolent dictator so, sure, easily. The world would be better under my rule!

riv6672
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Self defence on OUR earth with supes powers? No.

So a country fears me and my powers so much they threaten to go nuclear. I can stop them or see what happens when they do.
Bear in mind even the great "can stop all nukes cuz he's omnipotent" Dr. Manhattan...couldnt, so please dont give me an unrealistic response to that scenario.

JBL
Some of you would make bad supermen and have a lot of people scared of you.lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YL0SwOiWIiU

Bringing the pain bada.lol evil face

Zack Fair
Man if only Jim Ross was the one commenting on that clothesline lol

JBL
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Man if only Jim Ross was the one commenting on that clothesline lol Jim Ross was the man!! Great voice!

riv6672
I really miss him, i'd love to hear him comment on Bo Dallas, the Wyatts, the Shield as a team/singles...

Zack Fair
How old is JBL nowadays?

JBL
Originally posted by Zack Fair
How old is JBL nowadays? 47

Mindset
Not killing is a option, a Prison Island would be the best bet, with Supermans intelligence it would be easy and safe. No need to kill. Just lock up. But I want to kill. erm

Raisen
it would not be fair to just kill like that. there are other options. but if you are playing vigilante and not following the criminal justice system according to the majority....then you are a villain.

riv6672
Well then everyone in this thread's a villain.
All are using their power to affect the world without permission.

Granted, the same can be said of most every country/people on earth, to a degree. From a tribe in Africa invading another's territory to the colonization of America to the invasion of Poland to Fatman and Little Boy.
Those with power use that power. If they're successful, then they ARE the justice system.

Zack Fair
I feel like I cheated. I said I would be a corrupt Superman, but never said if I would kill or not. I'd like to think I wouldn't, but just like IRL I wouldn't know if I had what it takes until the situation presents itself. I hope it never happens.

Philosophía
Originally posted by JBL
Fun thread number 2.

P.S...... I know that some of you would roast me, but would you break superman's code of honor and kill others or could you restrain yourself? I wouldn't kill, but I'd probably be a Superman/Hostel crossover with those who deserve it.

After the first hundreds of limbs, eyes, tongues and penises orbiting Earth, I'd think the rest would get the picture.

staxamillion
I could do I believe but not to clark's extent. I would probably half ass it only doing when I felt like it. also I would use my powers for mere personal gain too so I would be happy. I don't think I'd kill from frustration or lust

Surtur
Originally posted by JBL
Fun thread number 2.

I'd kill the murderers without hesitation, yes.

deathslash
Originally posted by Surtur
I'd kill the murderers without hesitation, yes. without hesitation? You wouldn't even take the time to find out what drove them to murder? For all you know, it could've been in self defense.

I'd like to think that I'd use those powers like Superior. I'd stop major events (earthquakes, floods, fires, etc) from killing people, stop the occasional crime, defuse the situation in the Middle East, help the poor and starving recieve the aid that they need, help with the building and infrastructure of the world's countries, and once everyone is good and indebted to me, I'd retire on top while simultaneously assuring the nation's of the world that I'll be silently watching them.

Cogito
So, if I'm reading this correctly, the only thing stopping most of you phuckers from killing people is means and opportunity?

Jesus Christ facepalm

deathslash
Originally posted by Cogito
So, if I'm reading this correctly, the only thing stopping most of you phuckers from killing people is means and opportunity?

Jesus Christ facepalm comics and violence kind of go hand in hand. This thread is kind of like asking a GTA enthusiast if they'd go on a killing spree if they could get off with just getting shot a couple times and getting out of the hospital perfectly fine.

Cogito
Originally posted by deathslash
comics and violence kind of go hand in hand. This thread is kind of like asking a GTA enthusiast if they'd go on a killing spree if they could get off with just getting shot a couple times and getting out of the hospital perfectly fine.

Ok Jack Thompson

roll eyes (sarcastic)

deathslash
Ok Jack Thompson

roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing gtfo with that. Seriously though, I think that the everybody's willingness to kill comes from LOB not being banned yet. The mods should really get on that.

MF DELPH
I'd kill and lobotomize.

Flyattractor
I would kill everyone in this thread.

carver9
I'd rather have Gladiator powers. With Superman powers, I'll fly to the nearest red sun.

Prof. T.C McAbe
^Gladiator is a copy of Superman. They have the same powers sans this weakness, why would you fly to a red sun and kill yourself?

I wouldn't kill with Supermans powers. As a normal human being, I might be able to but only to defend myself and others, if forced to.

Flyattractor
You would still get beat up by Goku

carver9
^Gladiator is a copy of Superman. They have the same powers sans this weakness, why would you fly to a red sun and kill yourself?

I wouldn't kill with Supermans powers. As a normal human being, I might be able to but only to defend myself and others, if forced to.

Gladiator is superior. The thought of knowing that I have been endowed with Superman powers would make me want to Scooba dive in a red sun.

smile

mighty adam
Originally posted by TedKordJRBOSS
All of you are bad. Even if they do wrong you should still let them live (but torturing them is an option) i wanna rape your love ones to death then set them on fire after everything is said and done i want you to say let me live and forgive me...

mighty adam
Yes i would kill. Every child molester, and people who kill for petty reasons. Cant defend either actions

Mindship
I would prefer not to kill.

Stoic
As a child, I purposely killed insects, as an adult I try not to.

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
I'd rather have Gladiator powers. With Superman powers, I'll fly to the nearest red sun.

Typical Carter, always wanting to be in second place.

Jesus Christ facepalm

You think a bunch of comic-book nerds wouldn't be corrupted by godlike powers? I'd be surprised if there was a decent list of people that wouldn't do it.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by -Pr-
Typical Carter, always wanting to be in second place.

You think a bunch of comic-book nerds wouldn't be corrupted by godlike powers? I'd be surprised if there was a decent list of people that wouldn't do it.

I think the biggest corruption I would fall into would be egoism. My curiosity would make me leave humanity and explore the Universe instead of helping the people here.

Mindship
Originally posted by Stoic
As a child, I purposely killed insects, as an adult I try not to. I still like dropping bugs into webs and watching the spider do its thing. Used to have a bigass spider in my backyard; had draglines at least 20 feet across and webs as big as garbage can lids (which is why I named it Trump). Had a tough time finding insects big enough so they wouldn't fall through the web.

Ah, good times.

cdtm
Originally posted by Mindship
I still like dropping bugs into webs and watching the spider do its thing. Used to have a bigass spider in my backyard; had draglines at least 20 feet across and webs as big as garbage can lids (which is why I named it Trump). Had a tough time finding insects big enough so they wouldn't fall through the web.

Ah, good times.

Spiders are awesome. thumb up

They're like free exterminators.

cdtm
Originally posted by JBL
Fun thread number 2.

Could you? Sure, you're Superman. You don't really "need" to kill anyone.

Would you?

No.

Can't make them suffer if they're dead. mad

Surtur
Originally posted by deathslash
without hesitation? You wouldn't even take the time to find out what drove them to murder? For all you know, it could've been in self defense.

I'd like to think that I'd use those powers like Superior. I'd stop major events (earthquakes, floods, fires, etc) from killing people, stop the occasional crime, defuse the situation in the Middle East, help the poor and starving recieve the aid that they need, help with the building and infrastructure of the world's countries, and once everyone is good and indebted to me, I'd retire on top while simultaneously assuring the nation's of the world that I'll be silently watching them.

Self defense isn't murder, if I know someone is a murderer they get put down. Remember, Supermans senses are utterly f*cking insane lol. He's even used them to detect if people are lying.

So I guess I should rephrase: I would not hesitate to kill someone I know is guilty of murder. Especially if this was on DC Earth? The joker would be dead, just to give one example.

Jesus Christ facepalm

Lol, what? I admit I haven't read every reply, but I never said I'd just go out murdering people for no reason. I said I wouldn't hesitate to kill murderers.

This doesn't mean I'd show up at a prison and execute every killer.

I have zero patience for murderers.

staxamillion
I think the fact that I'd want to be left alone to do my own thing more often than not will curb bringing unwanted drama that murder would bring. Really Superman's best power is dealing with all the stress and still getting out of bed everyday and still doing it.

I never kill spiders hardly any bugs really unless they become a nuisance. but no if I just see a fly I don't automatically jump into predator mode like I've seen some do.

Surtur
Originally posted by staxamillion
I think the fact that I'd want to be left alone to do my own thing more often than not will curb bringing unwanted drama that murder would bring. Really Superman's best power is dealing with all the stress and still getting out of bed everyday and still doing it.

I never kill spiders hardly any bugs really unless they become a nuisance. but no if I just see a fly I don't automatically jump into predator mode like I've seen some do.

What if it was a giant murderous spider? Then it dies, correct?

cdtm

Jesus Christ facepalm

Woah woah woah! Let's not get crazy!

How do you know that stopped any of them? Just saying! wink

staxamillion
if it is killing people en masse and regular people couldn't handle it maybe. I wouldn't concern myself stuff regular guys could handle.

IRL if it's me or the spider I'd choose me. if it wasn't me in direct danger I think the spider should be studied for science so maybe?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.