Death sentry vs loki vs Dr Doom vs count Nefaria vs John Constantine vs Shazam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TedKordJRBOSS
Rules:
1. Battle takes place in DC NYC.
2. Everybody has 1 week prep.
3. Sentry thinks everyone else are working together to destroy everyone on earth.
4. Marvel is current and DC is New 52

heisetx
Surprise.. hulk walks in and snaps everybody's shit up.before they realize who did it...

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by heisetx
Surprise.. hulk walks in and snaps everybody's shit up.before they realize who did it...

r u going to be doing this for every thread?

back to the topic at hand if doom gets a week prep im not sure to many ppl in comics r beating him ill give it to him

TedKordJRBOSS
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa

if doom gets a week prep im not sure to many ppl in comics r beating him ill give it to him
Even Constantine?

yaadaveyaa
yea my constantine knowledge isnt the greatest from what i know id still take doom... if someone wants to correct me and hes way better than doom ill listen but i have a lot of doom knowledge and he is second only to reed in prep

TedKordJRBOSS
read this:

http://www.comicvine.com/john-constantine/4005-3329/forums/new-52-constantine-respect-thread-1474178/

heisetx
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa

back to the topic at hand if doom gets a week prep im not sure to many ppl in comics r beating him ill give it to him

smokin'

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by TedKordJRBOSS
read this:

http://www.comicvine.com/john-constantine/4005-3329/forums/new-52-constantine-respect-thread-1474178/

oh i know constantine is a powerful guy a great dea lof magic but ill go back to doom is 2nd only to reed in prep ... u give a guy like him (whose powers in magic rival dr strange) a week to prepare for guys like constantine along with his super super powerful mind (which is a supwer power all in of it self) i think hes stronger given the week .... good bit of info for constantine thanks

yaadaveyaa
i did just read (which i was not familiar with) he has a house thats outside of space and time? so if he gets that and can prep for as long as he wants then yikes that could b silly dangerous

Tony Stark
Originally posted by TedKordJRBOSS
Rules:
1. Battle takes place in DC NYC.
2. Everybody has 1 week prep.
3. Sentry thinks everyone else are working together to destroy everyone on earth.
4. Marvel is current and DC is New 52

no expression

LeonBuco666
Contantine is like the reed richards of the magic world.

Anyway this thread is terrible.

DarkRaiden
Doom stomps due to 1 week of prep. Loki or Doom would win if it wasn't 1 week of prep anyways.

LeonBuco666
Constantine would lose with no prep.
With it he beats doom an loki just about.

Tony Stark
DSENTRY liquifys the lot of them.

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by Tony Stark
DSENTRY liquifys the lot of them.

dsentry is getting redead with doom and constantine getting a week of prep its between those 2

carver9
Doom wins. Please look at all of the things he has performed with prep.

LeonBuco666
Carver....please go and look at all the things Constantine has done with prep.
Hes beaten the first of the fallen more than once.
Beaten Gabriel who went against Lucifer.
Manipulated The Presence with minimal prep.

Hes the most manipualitive, arrogant, dirty ******* in DC.

John wins, but barely.

LeonBuco666
And the thing is with John & the difference between him and doom with prep is that John doesnt need to build crazy death machines to beat his POWERFUL opponents...he simply manipulates them.
Doom WILL be manipulated and as this is a forum battle, John will also be bringing some pretty wacky objects to kill him.

It comes down to Loki, who with prep stole Dormammus power, Doom with prep has....well hes Doom... And same goes for John.

Loki third...Doom second...John First

DarkSaint85
What would Doom do with prep? Honest question here.

LeonBuco666
Build a death machine than is capable of killing everyone else here.

But then, John will wait until the last minute as a result of his petty arrogance...pull something out of his ass and then whoop everyone with mind games and occult objects.

But then again Loki can just own both of em by driving them insane by filling their heads with choas maths, like he did to reed richards.

Doom loves loki any how so...what evz
John wins.

DarkSaint85
That's what I'm thinking.

With prep, he'd know he's outclassed here in terms of raw power - what with Celestial Death seeds and what not. He could just do a variation of the turnabout curse.

eaebiakuya
Sentry is by far the strongest one here.

But almost everyone in the fight can BFR him. Of course, he could blitz and kill everyone (exeption Shazam and Nefaria)...

Doom, Loki and John could BFR...is impossible to say who wins this fight.

DarkSaint85
Edit.

Reflassshh
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
Sentry is by far the strongest one here.

But almost everyone in the fight can BFR him. Of course, he could blitz and kill everyone (exeption Shazam and Nefaria)...

Doom, Loki and John could BFR...is impossible to say who wins this fight. With 1 week prep i don't see doom, loki and jonh not bringing some type of passive defense to the battle.

LeonBuco666
Loki has intangitbility, which he can go at will, the speed of a thought, and his thoughts are ftl.
Speed blitz is out the window

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.