Strongest Female Jedi Tournament: Round 1 Battle 10. Leia Organa Solo Vs Ahsoka Tano

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
Welcome back to the SFJ Tournament, in our last rounds Serra Keto emerged victorious over Sha Koon and Nomi Sunrider Defeated the extremely intelligent Darth Maladi, Now we have to new combatants, both extremely powerful and talented. On to the fight!

Princess Leia Organa Solo
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/083/c/b/leia_and_vader_by_jedi_art_trick-d3cdaz9.jpg

The daughter to the powerful Jedi turned dark lord of the sith, Darth Vader, and sister to the greatest jedi of all time, Luke Skywalker. despite being hesitant to take the role of a jedi, Leia did eventually become a powerful Jedi Knight. as a duelist Leia was able to fight on Par with much younger foes as evident by her match with the much younger Aleema Rar and Tahiri Veila' as a force user Leia was a practiced hand at Telekinesis using it using it against the likes of Aleema Rar as well as various other opponents.

Form. after reading some of her fight scenes, she really seems to prefer acrobatics, chaining force powers and physical blows with her lightsaber strikes as shown with her fight with Aleema Rar. with that said I think its safe to say that Leia's preferred forms are. Niman and Ataru. as both seem to be very similar to what she uses against her opponents.

Force Powers. While not exactly a well versed force user, Leia has shown some profiency with TK She was even stated to have held the millennium falcon together at one point and her power with Force Push was able to send a Mandalorian flying at one point, she has also shown some use of force speed and was known to use the Force Valor ability to augment her overall physical power.

VERSUS

Ahsoka Tano
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/235/1/9/i__m_your_teacher____by_aspectusfuturus-d5c5ffe.jpg

Padawan to the powerful Anakin Skywalker, Ahsoka - despite her rank as a padawan and age, is a highly skilled combatant, having held her own against skilled foes like Asajj Ventress, Pre Vizla and even survived an encounter with the fearsome General Grevious a feat only ever done by a select few.

Form. Having followed in her master's footsteps, Ahsoka is very skilled in the sister forms Shien/Djem So, Ataru and had great skill with Jar'Kai. while she was not a master of these forms she was very skilled with them despite her age.

Force Powers. While she was still a padawan Tano displayed considerable talent with Telekinesis having at one point pulled down a large wall to save her master from a group of droids. she often used the force to augment her jumps and speed.

The daughter of the Chosen one Versus The apprentice to the Chosen One. Who wins? You decide! don't forget to vote on the poll!

Emperordmb
Leia should take this very solidly.

carthage
Leia

WildBantha88
I am going to vouch for Ahsoka

Emperordmb
Originally posted by WildBantha88
I am going to vouch for Ahsoka
Care to defend your position?

truejedi
Seems like Ahsoka really: Her combat abilities are much more developed than Leia's. Leia might talk her out of fighting at all...

Tzeentch
... what has Leia done as a combatant?

truejedi
that's what I'm thinking: What's her top showing? Nothing impressive at all comes to mind.

WildBantha88
Ahsoka defeated Pre Visla, now you piss and moan saying oh he was drunk or oh he wasn't trying his hardest but you all just cant accept the facts smile

Emperordmb
Originally posted by WildBantha88
Ahsoka defeated Pre Visla, now you piss and moan saying oh he was drunk or oh he wasn't trying his hardest but you all just cant accept the facts smile
Vizsla was holding back, was disadvantaged by the environment, and it was not a conclusive victory for Ahsoka. Vizsla was uninjured and she ran away.

Hell Vizsla even kicked Ahsoka onto her ass in the first 22 seconds of their fight, but doesn't move in for the kill for an absurd period of time because PIS/cockiness.

truejedi
Ahsoka still fought both Dooku and Grievous and survived. Those 2 things alone are probably better combat showings than we have seen from Leia.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by truejedi
Ahsoka still fought both Dooku

No

WildBantha88
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Vizsla was holding back, was disadvantaged by the environment, and it was not a conclusive victory for Ahsoka. Vizsla was uninjured and she ran away.

Hell Vizsla even kicked Ahsoka onto her ass in the first 22 seconds of their fight, but doesn't move in for the kill for an absurd period of time because PIS/cockiness. He was not holding back... have you seen the fight? he is trying to kill her, Also if Visla is at a disadvantage because of a snow storm so would Ahsoka.

truejedi
No
You're right. I was thinking of when She fought the Magna-guards and Anakin fought Dooku. Had the two groups mixed up there.

King Joker
What has Leia done?

WildBantha88
Originally posted by King Joker
What has Leia done? Han Solo :3

Q99
Originally posted by Tzeentch
... what has Leia done as a combatant?

She did beat the Hutt dark jedi, and was able to wound Alema Rar when they clashed, as well as beating Tahiri Veila.

Emperordmb
What has Leia done?
She has some quote saying she could match the performance of anyone in the order or something like that. Obvious hyperbole, but it does cement her position as a powerful Jedi Knight.

DarthAnt66
I think you are mixing her up with Jaina.

truejedi
you're right about Alema. I had forgotten about that. She beat Tahiri as well?

Emperordmb
She has defeated Alema Rar before IIRC.

truejedi
now I don't think Alema is all that impressive a notch in anyone's belt.

King Joker
Originally posted by Q99
She did beat the Hutt dark jedi, and was able to wound Alema Rar when they clashed, as well as beating Tahiri Veila.
Are those combatants beyond Ahsoka's range of ability?

Emperordmb
Are those combatants beyond Ahsoka's range of ability?
I'd say Alema Rar probably was

Edit: yeah. Aleema was capable of defending herself against Jaina, and even managed to knock Jaina back with the force at one point.

Q99
Originally posted by truejedi
you're right about Alema. I had forgotten about that. She beat Tahiri as well?

Han had to prevent Leia from killing her.

TobaccoRoad
Leia Organa Solo. Why you must question?
1. Picture in OP is much pretty than Ashoka.
2. Leia is a Jedi knight who lived through several wars, where Ashoka is a Padawan who fought in one
3. Leia has much more life experience
4. Leia has fought many than one force user in more than a sparring. Ahsoka, fights perhaps 2 in a true life battle.
5. Leia's bikini > Ahsoka's miniskirt, if barely.
6. Only advantage Ahsoka has is being a main character Jedi in a tv show
7. I repeat, dat bod = win

Q99
Mind you, in most of those wars, Leia was a diplomat, pilot, occasional gunslinger, and didn't do too much fighting. It wasn't until way late in the game that she got serious with her Jedi training under Saba.

Ashoka fought constantly in hers.

Fated Xtasy
She has some quote saying she could match the performance of anyone in the order or something like that. Obvious hyperbole, but it does cement her position as a powerful Jedi Knight.

I think it was her jedi master that said she was a match for any jedi knight of the order.

Originally posted by Q99

Yeah she beat balderion though to be fair his skill with the saber decayed over the years. Leia Beat Aleema Rar thrice, and stalemated Tahiri Veila han stepped in and stopped Leia from killing Tahiri. Also during their fight both Tahiri and Leia managed to deflect blaster bolts whilst they were fighting, pretty impressive imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.