Indiana Jones vs John McClane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tattoos N Scars
Indiana is time warped to 1998 New York and meets John McClane at a Yankees game. Jones and McClane leave to get food at the concession stand when Yankee stadium blows up. As luck would have it, they both survive. Death(Final Destination) refuses to let these guys go for a millionth time. Jones and McClane are two of the luckiest guys at avoiding Death. However, this time, their numbers are up.

Who can avoid Death longer, Jones or McClane?

Robtard
Good match up. At first I thought it was a dupe of the McClane Vs Indy match. But you added a twist.

I'd have to give it to McClane by a small margin, due to him still being in the game with DH6 coming.

Time Immemorial
Death could never catch up to McClane.

RJ 2.0
Indy. Smarter, stronger, more durable, and he doesn't count on luck over skill.

quanchi112
Indy by a landslide. McClane relies on his kids who don't even respect him. His wife also left him.

God Cloth Seiya
Originally posted by quanchi112
McClane relies on his kids who don't even respect him. His wife also left him. What does that have to do with anything?

Robtard
Quan's just trying to troll since he hates Die Hard. It's best to just ignore him when he's flipping out like this.

quanchi112
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
What does that have to do with anything? His reliance on others to get the job done. One on one he gets annihilated.

God Cloth Seiya
His reliance on others to get the job done. One on one he gets annihilated. This isn't a fight.

quanchi112
This isn't a fight. No one is there to save him. He dies.

Robtard
His reliance on others to get the job done. One on one he gets annihilated.

Not a 1V1 match here . So you knee-jerked again like a dumbass instead of reading the OP. Good job embarrassing yourself again.

God Cloth Seiya
No one is there to save him. He dies. You should read the OP before coming in here like an idiot.

draxx_tOfU
Indy by a landslide. McClane relies on his kids who don't even respect him. His wife also left him.

What does his wife leaving him have to do with the match? Going with McClane, he'll probably be in better shape after the explosion to face whatever Death throws at them.

quanchi112
You should read the OP before coming in here like an idiot. I just responded. Without aid he gets annihilated.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
Not a 1V1 match here . So you knee-jerked again like a dumbass instead of reading the OP. Good job embarrassing yourself again. It is one on one to see who survives. If it isn't a versus it can't go here, dummy.

Robtard
It is one on one to see who survives. If it isn't a versus it can't go here, dummy.

McClane is not fighting Jones here. Read the OP already and stop trying to derail, dumbass.

God Cloth Seiya
I just responded. Without aid he gets annihilated. Facepalms.

quanchi112
McClane is not fighting Jones here. Read the OP already and stop trying to derail, dumbass. McClane dies first. He gets annihilated.

laughing out loud

quanchi112
Facepalms. You should hang your head in shame.

Robtard
McClane dies first. He gets annihilated.

laughing out loud

At least you finally listened to me and read the OP. Good.

RJ 2.0
They'll undoubtedly team up, but in the end, Mac's famous luck can't hold a candle to Indy's skill.

BruceSkywalker
the shit that McClane has gone through tells me that Death will come to Indy first..

then when/if Death comes for McClane , he might pull a Thanos here..

someone should get that reference

quanchi112
At least you finally listened to me and read the OP. Good. I already said so. Indy wins. Glad to hear you concede to me like you always do.

Robtard
I already said so. Indy wins. Glad to hear you concede to me like you always do.

You listened to me and in turn you looked less like an idiot. Let us just leave it at that.

Firefly218
Indy chugs some water from his favorite cup, the holy ****ing grail. Let's see death try and get Indy now.

McClane loses

RJ 2.0
Originally posted by Firefly218
Indy chugs some water from his favorite cup, the holy ****ing grail. Let's see death try and get Indy now.

McClane loses big grin

Time Immemorial

McClane loses

Lol, I forgot, did he leave with the grail? If so, yea prolly negates death.

quanchi112
You listened to me and in turn you looked less like an idiot. Let us just leave it at that. No, I always said McClane gets annihilated. He does. You concede. I win.

Robtard
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Lol, I forgot, did he leave with the grail? If so, yea prolly negates death.

The grail's granted immortality doesn't work outside the cave.

Time Immemorial
The grail's granted immortality doesn't work outside the cave.

Indy is fcked then.

Firefly218
The grail's granted immortality doesn't work outside the cave. That was a joke. Indy still wins though

quanchi112
That was a joke. Indy still wins though Robbie might betray McClane again. He admitted Snake eyes wins proving he's no real fan. He says things he later ad it's he doesn't mean.

Robtard
That was a joke. Indy still wins though

I know you were joking. TE seemed to not realize what went down in TLC, so it was for his benefit.

Robtard
Robbie might betray McClane again.

He admitted Snake eyes wins proving he's no real fan. He says things he later ad it's he doesn't mean.

My post on page 1 remains as is.

I'm objective, you're not.

quanchi112
My post on page 1 remains as is.

I'm objective, you're not. No, you aren't. You also post claims you later admit you didn't mean. That isn't being objective and you've resorted to flip flopping, Lestov Jr.

RJ 2.0
Indy is fcked then. How so? Seriously, his "cheating death" feats>McClane's.

Tattoos N Scars
I think Indy has the top feat. He survived a nuclear explosion inside a fridge lol.

quanchi112
Indy still wins.

RJ 2.0
Indy>>>>>Mac in every possible way.

quanchi112
Originally posted by RJ 2.0
Indy>>>>>Mac in every possible way. Robbie conceded.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
I think Indy has the top feat. He survived a nuclear explosion inside a fridge lol.

I forgot about that one, what movie was that in, I would say that trumps all McClane close calls, time to re watch all the thee indy movies

Tattoos N Scars
..Originally posted by Time Immemorial
I forgot about that one, what movie was that in, I would say that trumps all McClane close calls, time to re watch all the thee indy movies

Kingdom of Crystal Skull..4th movie

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars

Kingdom of Crystal Skull..4th movie

Thats #4? Damn, I need to rewatch that one.

quanchi112
Thats #4? Damn, I need to rewatch that one. It wasn't good. I saw it once and it was very underwhelming. Still see it to see it but don't expect much.

RJ 2.0
Robbie conceded. Indy KO'd 3 Russians with one punch, champ.

RJ 2.0
Concesson accepted. Indy wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.