John McClane vs Old Joe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
Clash of the Titans

H2H

Fight in a abandoned building

quanchi112
Old Joe one shots him.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by quanchi112
Old Joe one shots him.

McClane has got pretty good H2H feats.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
McClane has got pretty good H2H feats. They are exaggerated. A woman destroyed him in hand to hand and he couldn't even finish a woman off despite her turning her back and him cheapshotting him.

BruceSkywalker
so...bruce willis against bruce willis embarrasment

Time Immemorial
They are exaggerated. A woman destroyed him in hand to hand and he couldn't even finish a woman off despite her turning her back and him cheapshotting him.

Yea but that didn't knock him out. He got back up and beat her down. Then ran her over with a truck.

quanchi112
Yea but that didn't knock him out. He got back up and beat her down. Then ran her over with a truck. He needed a truck to beat a woman along with a cheapshot after she beat him up. Old Joe beats him down. Superior feats in one film.

RJ 2.0
Fett.

quanchi112
Originally posted by RJ 2.0
Fett. You are so mad you can't even stay on topic. Old Joe wins.

RJ 2.0
You are so mad you can't even stay on topic. Old Joe wins. Read between the lines, champ. The thread is so ridiculous it needed a ridiculous answer.

quanchi112
Read between the lines, champ. The thread is so ridiculous it needed a ridiculous answer. You are so upset you need to bring your rage into a Bruce Willis thread.

Old Joe wins.

RJ 2.0
You are so upset you need to bring your rage into a Bruce Willis thread.

Old Joe wins. Lol, no and no.

Time Immemorial
Guess some people never saw looper. I think its a good match up.

RJ 2.0
Guess some people never saw looper. I think its a good match up. I saw it, it was a decent flick.

quanchi112
Lol, no and no. Your posts always manage to avoid debating on any level. Old Joe one shots him.

RJ 2.0
Your posts always manage to avoid debating on any level. Old Joe one shots him. Kinda like saying "based on?", eh?

quanchi112
Kinda like saying "based on?", eh? That leads on to ask for a reasoning so I can destroy it. Of course you didn't understand that. You're the same guy who says u mad and other gimmicky things as a means to avoid any debating at all.

RJ 2.0
That leads on to ask for a reasoning so I can destroy it. Of course you didn't understand that. You're the same guy who says u mad and other gimmicky things as a means to avoid any debating at all. No, I say U mad when U mad. And right now, U maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

quanchi112
No, I say U mad when U mad. And right now, U maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. Same old nonsense. Old Joe wins. One man wrecking crew unlike McClane who is a punching bag.

quanchi112
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
so...bruce willis against bruce willis embarrasment Yes. Old Joe wins.

Tattoos N Scars
Gay

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Gay Robbie is still in the closet. So shhhhhhh.

Tattoos N Scars
Robbie is still in the closet. So shhhhhhh.

No Robbie is in the closet with your 21 year old girlfriend showing her how a real man does things.

quanchi112
No Robbie is in the closet with your 21 year old girlfriend showing her how a real man does things. So he wants to cheat on his wife with my gf. In his dreams.

Robtard
Why is Quan talking about me sexually again?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
Why is Quan talking about me sexually again? Your sexuality is your business until you make it obvious you're into dudes. Obvious is obvious.

Joe wins. You never contested this. /thread.

Tattoos N Scars
Your sexuality is your business until you make it obvious you're into dudes. Obvious is obvious.

Joe wins. You never contested this. /thread.

We KNOW you like dudes. You've pm'd several posters over the years begging for cock pics.

Robtard
Your sexuality is your business until you make it obvious you're into dudes. Obvious is obvious.

You're a homophobe who flaunts a make-believe girlfriend, that is obvious to all.

quanchi112
We KNOW you like dudes. You've pm'd several posters over the years begging for cock pics. Robbie is too dumb, too physically weak, and too insecure to pull my girl. I knew he wanted her though. Thanks for letting me know he's envious of what I have.

Tattoos N Scars
Robbie is too dumb, too physically weak, and too insecure to pull my girl. I knew he wanted her though. Thanks for letting me know he's envious of what I have.

Are you butthurt because he banged her?

Robtard
Are you butthurt because he banged her?

Quan only goes for make-believe young girls cos he knows superior men can't swoon what's in his small mind.

ie 'I imagined her so you can't ever take her away!' -Quan

quanchi112
Are you butthurt because he banged her? So you're saying he thinks so little his marriage he wants to cheat. Wow. You're really going after him.

My gf is loyal to me by the way.

quanchi112
Quan only goes for make-believe young girls cos he knows superior men can't swoon what's in his small mind.

ie 'I imagined her so you can't ever take her away!' -Quan I can prove it but why when you're too scared to prove anything. Poor guy.

Tattoos N Scars

ie 'I imagined her so you can't ever take her away!' -Quan

lol

Until he manages to convince some dumb unsuspecting female on plenty of fish to meet up with him.

I saw his account on that site. He's using pics of other forum members in place of his own.

quanchi112
lol

Until he manages to convince some dumb unsuspecting female on plenty of fish to meet up with him.

I saw his account on that site. He's using pics of other forum members in place of his own. I love it when you losers lie about me. It further drives the nail into your homely faces.

Tattoos N Scars
My gf is loyal to me by the way.

Based on?

quanchi112
Based on? My power over her.

Robtard
ie 'My make-believe 21 year old girlfriend does whatever I tell her!' -Quan

quanchi112
ie 'My make-believe 21 year old girlfriend does whatever I tell her!' -Quan Says the guy too afraid to even post a pic of himself due to shame.

Robtard
How do those make-believe sandwiches she make for you taste, Quan?

Tattoos N Scars
Damn, Quan is raisin' hell down in the trailer park. Quan, what do you do when she makes your eggs wrong? Is that a back hand or a grab her by the hair and throw her at the stove, tellin' that biatch to fix that shit kinda thing?

quanchi112
Damn, Quan is raisin' hell down in the trailer park. Quan, what do you do when she makes your eggs wrong? Is that a back hand or a grab her by the hair and throw her at the stove, tellin' that biatch to fix that shit kinda thing? You said earlier Robbie wants to cheat on his wife. You outed him.

Tattoos N Scars
You said earlier Robbie wants to cheat on his wife. You outed him.

Quan, be honest, do you slap your girl around when she ****s up?

Tattoos N Scars
Quan, just cause I made you mad and hurt your feelings doesn't mean you should log off and smack your gf around. My God, even imaginary women have feelings too

quanchi112
Quan, be honest, do you slap your girl around when she ****s up? She is mine to do with as I please.

quanchi112
Quan, just cause I made you mad and hurt your feelings doesn't mean you should log off and smack your gf around. My God, even imaginary women have feelings too You basically said Robbie would cheat on his wife and that his marriage vows don't matter. You need to apologize to him.

Robtard
Do you buy "her" actual presents for the make-believe birthdays and holidays or do you give pretend gifts, Quan?

quanchi112
Do you buy "her" actual presents for the make-believe birthdays and holidays or do you give pretend gifts, Quan? I don't need to spoil women to keep them like you do.

laughing out loud

Tattoos N Scars
You basically said Robbie would cheat on his wife and that his marriage vows don't matter. You need to apologize to him.

Haven't you watched Road Trip?

It's only considered cheating if you're in the same area code.

Tattoos N Scars
I don't need to spoil women to keep them like you do.

laughing out loud

Do yall share the same douche bottle?

Robtard
Quan, do you cheat on your make-believe 21 year old GF with a younger make-believe girl?

Tattoos N Scars
Quan, do you cheat on your make-believe 21 year old GF with a younger make-believe girl?

Yeah, Quan..that girl just turned 15 yesterday.

quanchi112
Haven't you watched Road Trip?

It's only considered cheating if you're in the same area code. According to you this is how Robbie lives his life.

quanchi112
Do yall share the same douche bottle? Weirdo.

quanchi112
Quan, do you cheat on your make-believe 21 year old GF with a younger make-believe girl? Says the guy too scared to prove anything.

RJ 2.0
Do you buy "her" actual presents for the make-believe birthdays and holidays or do you give pretend gifts, Quan? Dude, you're gonna make his girly man shoulders heave up and down as he cries into his pillow screaming "KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!"

quanchi112
Dude, you're gonna make his girly man shoulders heave up and down as he cries into his pillow screaming "KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!" This from the obvious nerd with no muscle tone whatsoever, John.

laughing out loud

You're old and weak.

Lestov16
My power over her.

Quan's inferiority complex confirmed smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by Lestov16
Quan's inferiority complex confirmed smile I dominate females whereas you can't get one to even play with. Work on your muscle tone and self confidence.

Q99
She is mine to do with as I please.

Relationships don't work that way.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Q99
Relationships don't work that way. Yours don't mine do.

Lestov16
I dominate females whereas you can't get one to even play with. Work on your muscle tone and self confidence.

Your trolling is bordering on psychopathic now. Calm down Stanley Kowalski

quanchi112
Your trolling is bordering on psychopathic now. Calm down Stanley Kowalski You are always so dramatic. Just work on your petite body.

Lestov16
What happened to the "lose some weight" you were talking about yesterday? And no, the only people who like to dominate and have power over others are insecure psychos with a massive inferiority complex. Then again, considering how retarded you are based on your debating logic, no woman in her right mind would touch you, so you're probably just saying this for attention, which again, means massive inferiority complex.

quanchi112
What happened to the "lose some weight" you were talking about yesterday? And no, the only people who like to dominate and have power over others are insecure psychos with a massive inferiority complex. Then again, considering how retarded you are based on your debating logic, no woman in her right mind would touch you, so you're probably just saying this for attention, which again, means massive inferiority complex. I guess you were fat and now are skinny so either way my assessment as to your laziness is correct.

False. Powerful people dominate others. Animals do so as well. It is a natural process.

Again, I get chicks. You don't. Its obvious with your feminine build why you don't.

Maybe one day Bauer can kiss you back.

Silent Master
What happened to the "lose some weight" you were talking about yesterday? And no, the only people who like to dominate and have power over others are insecure psychos with a massive inferiority complex. Then again, considering how retarded you are based on your debating logic, no woman in her right mind would touch you, so you're probably just saying this for attention, which again, means massive inferiority complex.

Remember, he wants us to call him Biff...IE the rapist loser from Back to the Future.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Silent Master
Remember, he wants us to call him Biff...IE the rapist loser from Back to the Future. Dramatic.

laughing out loud

Robtard
Dude, you're gonna make his girly man shoulders heave up and down as he cries into his pillow screaming "KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!"

Oh, damn, seems you were correct.

Lestov16
I guess you were fat and now are skinny so either way my assessment as to your laziness is correct.

False. Powerful people dominate others. Animals do so as well. It is a natural process.

Again, I get chicks. You don't. Its obvious with your feminine build why you don't.

Maybe one day Bauer can kiss you back.

I think you are a fat phuck with down syndrome and missing teeth. Prove me wrong and post a photo. Don't talk the talk if you ain't gonna walk the walk, loser.

quanchi112
Oh, damn, seems you were correct. Quit conversing with a has been.

quanchi112
I think you are a fat phuck with down syndrome and missing teeth. Prove me wrong and post a photo. Don't talk the talk if you ain't gonna walk the walk, loser. You already posted a pic disproving your own lie.

You're a liar and seething with anger.

Joe wins.

Robtard
Quit conversing with a has been.

Stop being jealous that I talk to other people, gayboi.

quanchi112
Stop being jealous that I talk to other people, gayboi. The guy is nothing anymore. I feel bad. He is a disgrace nowadays.

Robtard
The guy is nothing anymore. I feel bad. He is a disgrace nowadays.

Look how emotional and sensitive you've become. You're finished here.

Lestov16
You already posted a pic disprove your own lie.

You're a liar and seething with anger.

Joe wins.

You said that picture was taken years ago. Using myself as an example, years can change people. So my view of you could be entirely justified and since you are unwilling to prove otherwise (which given the smack you talk means you CAN'T) I have no reason not to believe your appearance of an obese monstrosity is objective fact.

quanchi112
Look how emotional and sensitive you've become. You're finished here. This is the house Quan built. I am the main attraction.

quanchi112
You said that picture was taken years ago. Using myself as an example, years can change people. So my view of you could be entirely justified and since you are unwilling to prove otherwise (which given the smack you talk means you CAN'T) I have no reason not to believe your appearance of an obese monstrosity is objective fact. Blah, blah, blah. You have a weak body. I don't.

Until Robbie accepts my challenge you can continue to fantasize, kiddo.

Robtard
This is the house Quan built. I am the main attraction.

Robtard has burned that house down and pissed on the ashes. You're finished here.

quanchi112
Robtard has burned that house down and pissed on the ashes. You're finished here. You are yellow.

Robtard
You are yellow.

You do realize that calling an Asian person "yellow" is seen as a derogatory remark. So reported for being a bigot.

quanchi112
You do realize that calling an Asian person "yellow" is seen as a derogatory remark. So reported for being a bigot. I was referring to a lack of courage on your end at the time. I figured you would understand the implication. Feel free to report me but don't expect me to report you back. It isn't how I roll.

Joe wins.

Robtard
I was referring to a lack of courage on your end at the time. I figured you would understand the implication. Feel free to report me but don't expect me to report you back. It isn't how I roll.

Joe wins.

Report me for what now?

quanchi112
Report me for what now? I am just saying any flame, spam, or trolling post. In general I don't report anyone. I haven't reported anyone in 3 years. I view it as tattling. Not my thing.

As per the topic Joe wins.

Robtard
You really have some desperate need to make people believe you don't flip-out and report people. It's very odd.

quanchi112
You really have some desperate need to make people believe you don't flip-out and report people. It's very odd. If you think a global lied for me and there is some magical no one can see report people button then continue to believe it. You can report me if you feel it necessary.

Robtard
If you think a global lied for me and there is some magical no one can see report people button then continue to believe it. You can report me if you feel it necessary.

Thanks for proving the point I just made thumb up

quanchi112
Thanks for proving the point I just made thumb up I can't make you acknowledge I don't report people. If you feel better make believing I do so despite a global taking pics of it do what you need to do.

Joe wins. I don't want to derail the thread topic.

Robtard
I can't make you acknowledge I don't report people. If you feel better make believing I do so despite a global taking pics of it do what you need to do.

Joe wins. I don't want to derail the thread topic.

You really need to not care so much what I think/say. It's just the internet.

You derailed it on at least page 2, if not 1. So "irony".

quanchi112
You really need to not care so much what I think/say. It's just the internet.

You derailed it on at least page 2, if not 1. So "irony". I am just explaining myself. I do the same courtesy for everyone. No offense but you're just another guy on the board.

Continue to report those you feel are committing rule infractions. If it gives you peace of mind I understand though I personally don't agree.

Joe wins.

RJ 2.0
This from the obvious nerd with no muscle tone whatsoever, John.

laughing out loud

You're old and weak. I'd fart in your general direction and you'd blow away, like a feather in the wind.

quanchi112
I'd fart in your general direction and you'd blow away, like a feather in the wind. No, that just means you have potent gas which is probably a real problem with the ladies.

Best of luck.

JOE FTW.

RJ 2.0
She is mine to do with as I please. Does she have an inflation nozzle?

quanchi112
Does she have an inflation nozzle? Unlike you I don't try to debate the females on kmc. My girl is someone I met in the thing called real life.

RJ 2.0
Unlike you I don't try to debate the females on kmc. My girl is someone I met in the thing called real life. Sure she is. Sure she is.

quanchi112
Sure she is. Sure she is. You're damn skippy.

RJ 2.0
Sure she is. Sure she is.

quanchi112
Why would I lie ?

Werewolf582
Why would I lie ? yes

quanchi112
Originally posted by Werewolf582
yes Why would I ?

Werewolf582
Why would I ? Because you're Quan chi.

quanchi112
Because you're Quan chi. That isn't a reason, sock.

Werewolf582
Yes it is, you'll lie about anything.

quanchi112
Yes it is, you'll lie about anything. Based on ?

Werewolf582
Your post.

quanchi112
Your post. Prove I lied.

Werewolf582
You said you have a girlfriend. Thats a lie.

quanchi112
You said you have a girlfriend. Thats a lie. Based on ?

You're getting awfully worked up.

laughing out loud

Werewolf582
Oh no I'm calm. You seem to be trying the subject pretty fast. I guess I'm right

quanchi112
Oh no I'm calm. You seem to be trying the subject pretty fast. I guess I'm right I tried to get Robbie to prove my gf against his wife but he backed down.

I'm amazing.

Werewolf582
I tried to get Robbie to show me his penis but he rejected me.

I suck. Fixed

quanchi112
Fixed You are bizarre.

Werewolf582
Thanks

quanchi112
Thanks Goofball.

Werewolf582
I like balls. Fixed

RJ 2.0
Why would I lie ? Yes.

quanchi112
Fixed Projecting.

quanchi112
Yes. That is not a reason.

RJ 2.0
That is not a reason. There are far too many reasons why you would lie, so I went with a simple yes. Yes, you lie. You lie a lot.

quanchi112
There are far too many reasons why you would lie, so I went with a simple yes. Yes, you lie. You lie a lot. You cannot say I've lied without proof. Be specific as to what you believe I have lied about.

RJ 2.0
You cannot say I've lied without proof. Be specific as to what you believe I have lied about. I can list two instances when you always lie.

quanchi112
I can list two instances when you always lie. Then by all means provide these two instances.

RJ 2.0
Then by all means provide these two instances.

1. Whenever your mouth is open.

2. Whenever you post on an internet forum.

quanchi112
1. Whenever your mouth is open.

2. Whenever you post on an internet forum. So no proof. RJ you're always all bark and no bite. That's why I love you so much. Completely harmless and ineffective.

RJ 2.0
So no proof. RJ you're always all bark and no bite. That's why I love you so much. Completely harmless and ineffective. Lol, man, you're still upset that I shunned magic and turned to the force.

Cry more.

quanchi112
Lol, man, you're still upset that I shunned magic and turned to the force.

Cry more. I have pms where you said you were lying. You're just another flip flopper, Lestov Jr.

RJ 2.0
I have pms where you said you were lying. You're just another flip flopper, Lestov Jr. Lol, and you fell for that, hook line and sinker. What an idiot.

quanchi112
Lol, and you fell for that, hook line and sinker. What an idiot. All you have done is destroyed your own credibility. Bravo. I won't ever believe a thing you say. You're just a liar. Again well done.

RJ 2.0
All you have done is destroyed your own credibility. Bravo. I won't ever believe a thing you say. You're just a liar. Again well done. Lol u mad.

quanchi112
Lol u mad. The same lackluster posts. Try something new. I've seen better and destroyed better than you. You're a shell of what you used to be. Get serious or get lost.

RJ 2.0
The same lackluster posts. Try something new. I've seen better and destroyed better than you. You're a shell of what you used to be. Get serious or get lost. Why? It's short and sweet and true. Robtard and I have you so riled up your panties are in a twist.

quanchi112
Why? It's short and sweet and true. Robtard and I have you so riled up your panties are in a twist. Not at all. I like to post and crush my naysayers. You two can't even debate so it isn't hard to rape you.

RJ 2.0
Not at all. I like to post and crush my naysayers. You two can't even debate so it isn't hard to rape you. Lol u mad.

quanchi112
Lol u mad. You repetitive.

Robtard
Lol, man, you're still upset that I shunned magic and turned to the force.

Cry more.

Quan's raging you PM trolled him and he swallowed it whole. Kept telling me "you'll see someday!" last year. The poor bastard.

Tattoos N Scars
A return of the AntiQuan is in order

quanchi112
Quan's raging you PM trolled him and he swallowed it whole. Kept telling me "you'll see someday!" last year. The poor bastard. Wrong. He changed his mind after he realized I have become more than he ever dared dream.

RJ 2.0
Quan's raging you PM trolled him and he swallowed it whole. Kept telling me "you'll see someday!" last year. The poor bastard. Lolz I told you he would buy it.

quanchi112
Lolz I told you he would buy it. I always take people at their word until they have proven otherwise. Your credibility has been burned to ashes. Congrats.

Robtard
Lolz I told you he would buy it.

Lolz

quanchi112
Liars unite.

RJ 2.0
Oh he mad now.

quanchi112
Oh he mad now. Rob is definitely furious.

RJ 2.0
Rob is definitely furious. Nah, he is the epitome of indifference.

quanchi112
Nah, he is the epitome of indifference. He is the epitome of spineless.

RJ 2.0
He is the epitome of spineless. Lol and he is in your head and under your skin. He owns you, as do I.

You have never, and never will, win a debate against us. We own you.

quanchi112
Lol and he is in your head and under your skin. He owns you, as do I.

You have never, and never will, win a debate against us. We own you. Lies. It is all you two older losers do. You're a shell of what you used to be and pop in a few times a week. Try to stay relevant, John.

RJ 2.0
Lies. It is all you two older losers do. You're a shell of what you used to be and pop in a few times a week. Try to stay relevant, John. Lol, cry more.

quanchi112
Lol, cry more. You don't even deny it. A shell of what you used to be.

RJ 2.0
You don't even deny it. A shell of what you used to be. U mad.

quanchi112
U mad. At robbie for changing you making you lose your way. No. I am mad at you for being weak willed though. Well not mad really more like disappointed.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>