Hunger Games With Movie/TV Characters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Firefly218
Who of the following would win the Hunger Games

- Jack Bauer

- John McClane

- MacGyver

- Danny Glover

- The Hound (GoT)

- Agent 47

- Sherlock Holmes (RDJ)

- Dwayne Johnson (the actor)

- Aragorn

- Chewbacca

Everyone for themselves. No weapons, only h2h.

Lestov16
Agent 47 probably. He's the most highly skilled and took on (and curbstomped) the toughest opponents. Well, he'll definitely beat all except Chewbacca. Don't know how that fight will end up.

Time Immemorial
Jack, easily.

Lestov16
Jack is a beast, but he's not beating 47.

KingD19
Sherlock beats down pretty much everyone. His Holmes-a-vision basically lets him know how to take his opponent down and what they'll do before they do it. He'll have trouble with guys like Gregor and Chewie though going by what happened in the first movie when he needed a shock stick to take down the big french guy.

Lestov16
That combat precog worked on some low-level boxer and a fat old guy (who countered it). I doubt it can counter the deadliest assassin to ever live.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Lestov16
Jack is a beast, but he's not beating 47.

Assuming agent 47 is the one I am thinking of, he didn't have any survival or hand to hand feats, and the feats he did have were all aided with helicopters, sniper rifles and having his team in tow.

KingD19
He got into a couple brawls. One in which he fought 3 other agents with twin short swords.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by KingD19
He got into a couple brawls. One in which he fought 3 other agents with twin short swords.

OP said no weapons. Where is is H2H and survival skills shown?

Lestov16
He did have H2H feats. At the end, when he was kidnapping the Russian president, one of the Organization's assassins tried to ambush him. 47 kicked his ass, ripped his ear off, and snapped his neck with his foot.

Time Immemorial
He did have H2H feats. At the end, when he was kidnapping the Russian president, one of the Organization's assassins tried to ambush him. 47 kicked his ass, ripped his ear off, and snapped his neck with his foot.

Ok Im thinking Agent Zero then, my bad.

Firefly218
I think in h2h Sherlock can give Agent 47 a good beating. Agent 47 is "the deadliest assassin ever to live" when he has guns. This is a no weapons contest erm

Firefly218

Oh Really? You're probably right then. I saw Hitman a while back and it's kinda fuzzy

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Firefly218
I think in h2h Sherlock can give Agent 47 a good beating. Agent 47 is "the deadliest assassin ever to live" when he has guns. This is a no weapons contest erm

Maybe edit Dwayne Johnson to the character he played in a Rundown? He was boss at survival and fighting with no weapons.

Lestov16
Again, 47 has curbstomped assassins (all of whom underwent genetic engineering) equal to him in H2H combat, not to mention he narrates at the beginning of the film that they are trained in all manner of combat (obviously including H2H, which is showcased) from childhood. IIRC we even see the kids practicing martial arts. His training and effectiveness is far more honed than anybody on this list.

Firefly218

NemeBro
Aragorn one hit KOs everyone in this thread.

He's several times stronger than everyone else. Except maybe Chewbacca. Dunno about Chewie.

StealthRanger
Chewie is strong enough to rip people limb from limb from what I remember

At least, if you take Han Solo's statement seriously anyways

FrothByte
Going with 47 in this one

RJ 2.0
H2H only? That's not how the hunger games work. If this were to go down like the real Hunger games, Macgyver.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.