Darth Bane DOE vs. Mace Windu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
All out

Kotor3
Mace with mid difficulty.

carthage
Lol no Bane speedblitzes him, Bane moved fast enough to appear as if he wielded twelve lightsabers. Thats a better speed feat than anything Samuel L has show

Kotor3
Nah Mace takes this. He smack Sidious around. Bane does move faster than Sidious. Mace for the win. Just admit it.

carthage
Originally posted by Kotor3
Nah Mace takes this. He smack Sidious around. Bane does move faster than Sidious. Mace for the win. Just admit it.

Lolnope Bane beating Sirrak, Ka'sim, and battle amped Jedi (with his own skill) are better feats than an amped Windu beating Palpatine. Bane is stronger too

Kotor3
Amped or not he beat a sith more powerful than Bane.

carthage
Bane is close to being as strong as Palpatine,Windu unamped could barely beat Bulq and Kar Vastor. Bane has beaten master swordsmen like Ka'sim who he Jedi called the "best swordsman in the galaxy".

truejedi
Yeah mace takes this based on doe banes much diminished stamina and diminishing physical condition. Mace survives until bane tires and weakens.

carthage
Banes status didnt diminish he ripped a durasteel door. Whats Windu's best endurance feat, fighting in the jungle for days on end, while exhausted, wounded, and traumatized by having to fight your apprentice?! Banes endurance and strength >> Windu

truejedi
actually yes, it's a pretty good endurance feat you just gave. This fight won't last days though.... Ok Bane, let's just take a quick catnap, and then back to killing each other in the morning. Bane's endurance in DOE was crap. It was alluded to in each of his fights, that he was tiring.

carthage
Bane dies

Trocity
Mace.

EmperorSidious2
Mace curbstomps with or without vaapad

carthage
up

Stigma
I guess I'm going to surpise everyone with my verdict...

HINT: Bane dies. No, seriously. Bane dies.

The Ellimist
how does Windu stop Bane from varying his forms and stances?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.