Captain America vs Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
Cap gets his shield and Ivan Vanko's exo suit with one whip.

vs

Iron Man with his Mark V Armor (Suitcase Armor)

Firefly218
Iron Man

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Firefly218
Iron Man

Really, Vanko almost took him out the first time?

Firefly218
That was a low showing. Iron Man took hits from ****in Thor.

Thor > Vanko + Captain America

Edit: And I think since IM2, Tony has improved his suit

Newjak
That was a low showing. Iron Man took hits from ****in Thor.

Thor > Vanko + Captain America

Edit: And I think since IM2, Tony has improved his suit To be fair that was Tony in his normal armor, this says Tony is in Suitcase Armor(The one he uses at the race track in IM2 to fight Vanko the first time).

This is probably a closer fight than most would think.

Firefly218
Originally posted by Newjak
To be fair that was Tony in his normal armor, this says Tony is in Suitcase Armor(The one he uses at the race track in IM2 to fight Vanko the first time).

This is probably a closer fight than most would think.
Oh. Just noticed that. If this isn't the same insane armor from avengers it's a closer fight.

Iron Man could actually lose.

Newjak
Oh. Just noticed that. If this isn't the same insane armor from avengers it's a closer fight.

Iron Man could actually lose. This suit was still strong enough to kick a car for a few feet.

But it did seem to not have flight and only Repulsors as weapons.

Cap is a much better fighter so perhaps this suit is weak enough for him to beat it.

BruceSkywalker
Cap takes this.. The suitcase armor s^cked badly..

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Cap takes this.. The suitcase armor s^cked badly..

Good call

steverules_2
This is kinda spite...I mean Tony nearly lost with his suit case armor against Vanko without an exo suit...

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by steverules_2
This is kinda spite...I mean Tony nearly lost with his suit case armor against Vanko without an exo suit...

You think he could do it without the Exo suit?

TheVaultDweller
That suitcase armour was crap. But then that entire fight on the race track was retarded. The only reason Iron Man had such a hard time was due to PIS/CIS and it only being halfway through the movie. Can't have Tony stomping the main villain when there is still an hour of screen time to go.

Anyway, if you give Cap Vanko's gear, he could actually give Tony some serious trouble, PIS/CIS aside. Cap is actually a skilled superhuman soldier, where as Vanko was some greasy, middle-aged guy.

End of the day I give it to Cap 6-7/10.

Firefly218
Iron Man's armor in IM2 sucked. Cap >>>>>> Vanko, and Vanko gave Tony a fair amount of trouble. Cap wins 10/10

And none of Tony's weapons are penetrating that shield

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.