Satele Shan vs Darth Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
Grand Master Satele vs Darth Vader in RotJ

Who win who dies?

Emperordmb
Vader wins.

Sinious
Vader

King Joker
V-man!

carthage
Vader lol

Kalen Sykes
Vader wins

NewGuy01
Satele gets a beating.

Nalaniel
Vader.

The Merchant
Vader.

NTJack0
What's with the Satele rape threads lately?

S_W_LeGenD
I'd vouch for Satele.

Reasons:-

1. Faster
2. More acrobatic
3. Can handle Vader-level opponent with her powers
4. Can even block lightsaber blade with bare hands, if she pulls this off against Vader, he is done with.

I honestly think that Satele is vastly underrated.

TobaccoRoad
Man legend. You just keep on going with the analyzation. You have my respect.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by TobaccoRoad
Man legend. You just keep on going with the analyzation. You have my respect.
Thank you again.

WildBantha88
As far as lightsaber dueling goes Vader takes the edge if only barely. Vaders greatest strengths are his tactical thinking, physical strength, and powerful telekinesis. Satele is just as powerful if not more powerful in telekinesis, and physical strength of his caliber is something she has effectively battled in the past. Satele is also a tactical thinker, she was after one of the main leaders of the republic during the second sith wars. She is faster but Vader has battles faster opponents in the past, and has a wider array of powers. Tutaminus, precog, Shatterpoint being the most advantageous of them.

She is facing a man who is held together by machines, Shatterpoint would help her realize these weaknesses and she could bring him down

Sinious
Originally posted by WildBantha88
As far as lightsaber dueling goes Vader takes the edge if only barely. Vaders greatest strengths are his tactical thinking, physical strength, and powerful telekinesis. Satele is just as powerful if not more powerful in telekinesis, and physical strength of his caliber is something she has effectively battled in the past. Satele is also a tactical thinker, she was after one of the main leaders of the republic during the second sith wars. She is faster but Vader has battles faster opponents in the past, and has a wider array of powers. Tutaminus, precog, Shatterpoint being the most advantageous of them.

She is facing a man who is held together by machines, Shatterpoint would help her realize these weaknesses and she could bring him down

This actually makes sense to me. I still think Vader can win but its closer than I assumed first.

Emperordmb
As far as lightsaber dueling goes Vader takes the edge if only barely.
I don't quite see how Vader only barely takes this edge. Satele lost to Malgus, and I'd mark Vader as a more refined and unpredictable opponent than Malgus.

Satele is just as powerful if not more powerful in telekinesis,
K

and physical strength of his caliber is something she has effectively battled in the past.
Against Malgus yes, but as I've mentioned before, Malgus did get an edge over her through that, and Vader is likely stronger than Malgus, and is certainly a more refined and unpredictable duelist.

Satele is also a tactical thinker, she was after one of the main leaders of the republic during the second sith wars.
War and battlefield tactics aren't quite the same as one on one. I won't deny that Satele has tactical ingenuity, but this alone is not enough to put her above Vader in that regard.

She is faster but Vader has battles faster opponents in the past,
Vader has never lacked speed, it's agility that he lacks.

and has a wider array of powers. Tutaminus, precog, Shatterpoint being the most advantageous of them.
Tutaminus wouldn't come in handy unless she catches Vader's lightsaber with it, in which case she would be locked down with the effort of holding it at bay, and she has no Jace Malcom to tackle him off of her.

As for precog, yeah fair enough.

Is Satele a confirmed user of shatterpoint?

Assuming Satele is a confirmed user of shatterpoint, which I'm not so sure of, I'd say Vader's physical resiliency is far superior after his cybernetic transformation. Vader is also aware of his own weaknesses and has tooled his own style specifically for defending those weak points, and even should Vader be injured he's sill gonna keep going.

Satele could certainly put up a fight, but Vader is the victor here.

carthage
Vader lacks mobility and running speed, but he is just as fast imo. He's fought invisibly fast, moved his saber fast enough to form a shield, blitzed Roan Fel, and kept up with a Maul Doppelganger

Emperordmb
Originally posted by carthage
Vader lacks mobility and running speed, but he is just as fast imo. He's fought invisibly fast, moved his saber fast enough to form a shield, blitzed Roan Fel, and kept up with a Maul Doppelganger
Holy ****! Something Carthage said that actually makes sense!

Aside from the whole Roan Fel thing, that never happened LOL.

carthage
You're right be blitzed Darth Bane

NewGuy01
His edge should be somewhat significant.

Dude, she's not even close to being close. erm

When was this? I only recall her getting hammered by Malgus.

Vader is also a master of this ability, though admittedly not as skilled with it as Shan.

When has Satele ever had precognitive showings? Regardless, almost every Jedi and Sith can use this ability.

I myself would argue that Vader has a wide variety of advanced abilities, especially in the form of his Telepathic skills. Even besides that, he also practices Kinetite, and has dabbled in Sith Magic.

Knowing his weaknesses means nothing if she's lacking in the ability to land a decisive blow.

WildBantha88
Dude she had legendary Prcog

Nephthys
Vader was able to overload a lightsaber with the Force at one point. I don't know how that compares to Satele grabbing one, but I thought it was cool enough to mention.

NewGuy01
Dude she had legendary Prcog

Feats?

WildBantha88
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Feats?

"The foresight of Master Satele was legendary and ever wrong."

That's the best quote but there are more

NewGuy01
Oh, you mean farsight. There's a difference between that and battle precognition, y'know.

carthage
She has feats. Like beating a random Sith like Mekhis and getting trashed by Malgus

Based
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
I'd vouch for Satele.

Reasons:-

1. Faster
2. More acrobatic
3. Can handle Vader-level opponent with her powers
4. Can even block lightsaber blade with bare hands, if she pulls this off against Vader, he is done with.

I honestly think that Satele is vastly underrated.

She may or may not win but LOL at this being rape or spite.

carthage
Against ROTJ Vader I doubt she'd even take one round, she just wouldn't go down quietly. Vader could probably ragdoll her though.

The_Tempest
Does Satele have any notable feats to her name after assuming the title of Grand Master? She has an impressive C.V. prior to that, but anything beyond that?

Nephthys
She was able to crush hex droids into balls and dismantle them with gestures. From what I've heard those things were tough, and able to go toe to toe with Jedi and Sith.

The_Tempest
Oh, yeah. I forgot she was GM at that time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.