Hero of Umbara runs the gauntlet!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
Who can beat Yoda, curb the Maul bros and Grievous/Dooku, while also besting Kenobi and Mace as a padawan? HoU can. wink
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Unidentified_Jedi_Knight_(Clone_Wars)

1. Obi-Wan Kenobi (rematch)
2. Satele Shan
3. Mace Windu (rematch)
4. Darth Plagueis
5. Yoda (rematch)
6. Palpatine (Revan ghost included)
7. Luke Skywalker
8. Abeloth (clones included)
9. The Mortis Family
10. Sha'gi (enraged)

carthage
Revan dies

DarthAnt66
thumb up I agree, Umbara is his superior.
Sadly, Revan is not in this battle.

carthage
Sidious can summon his ghost

And then Bane dies

DarthAnt66
Edited the description. wink

WildBantha88
Dies at 10 :3

NewGuy01
Loses at four, if he passes Mace.

His duels with Count Dooku and General Grievous are only in the Dark Side Options, which can be assumed to be non canon. His victory over Yoda was a sparring match, so it's questionable whether or not he could defeat Yoda when the latter was serious. His battles with Mace, Anakin, Obi-Wan, and Ahsoka respectively were not real, they were projections created by a Sith Lord named Varad Zagg.

His best feat I can find is driving off the Maul Brothers single handedly, which in itself is massively impressive. His main strength appears to be his dueling skill, however, so I doubt he'd be able to overcome Plagueis.

Mace vs HoU should be interesting.

FreshestSlice
When the character themselves exists nowhere else, does canonicity really come into play?

NewGuy01
Well, is the HoT non canon? Besides, this Jedi was one of the 212 on Geonosis apparently.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Well, is the HoT non canon? Besides, this Jedi was one of the 212 on Geonosis apparently.
Well I meant in later media. TOR is still separate from anything else, so I didn't count it, although the same principle applies. We don't know the decisions they made either, so I often take Dark Side choices into consideration when I determine their power level. Some of their best feats are Dark Side options.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.